10.17.2009

Chapter 151

On Tuesday, Karen went to work as Sidney took his parents to the airport. On his way home he stopped at a couple places to get a few things then headed to the house to wait for Karen to get home from work. About 1:30p, Karen was walking into the house when she saw a bouquet of roses in a vase sitting on the floor in the middle of the hallway. She knelt down to smell the sweet scent and smiled. She got up and walked into the living room to see more vases and more roses on the bookcase, top of the tv, on the coffee table, and one on the stand by the doorway.

"Sidney?" she yelled out but didn't get an answer after a minute. Karen put her purse and keys down, walking upstairs to change but to see if Sidney was up there. She walked into their bedroom and noticed a huge bouquet of roses in every color on the dresser. When she turned around, she saw rose petals on the bed but noticed they spelled something. She took a step back and saw the words I love you written with the petals. Just then, Sidney emerged from the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I take it your parents are gone?"

"Yep, took them to the airport this morning."

Karen turned around in his arms to face him "and you just couldn't wait for me to come home to seduce me huh?"

"Is that what I did? Huh, never thought about it that way. Is it working?"

"Oh definitely, I am very seduced right now."

"Good" he said letting go of her and walking out of the room leaving Karen standing there in disbelief. When she realized he wasn't coming back, she changed into a pair of shorts and joined him downstairs.

"Very funny Crosby. See what happens when you're begging tonight" she said sitting beside him on the couch.

"Oh don't be like that baby. I just figured you were tired from working."

"If you can still have enough energy after playing 60 minutes, I can still have energy after working 8 hours."

"Later baby, I want you well rested."

"So what's with all the roses? Did you do something bad or are you trying to get on my good side?"

"I always want on your good side and no, I didn't do anything bad. Since I am leaving in a couple days..."

"Don't remind me" she told him with a pout.

"I did the math and bought you a single rose for every day we would be apart until you come up in August."

Karen turned to Sidney "I think I just had a mini orgasm" she said to get a smile out of him "you are just the cutest stud."

"I know but what can you do" he told her.

"I can think of a few things" she said climbing on his lap so she was straddling him "that is, if you let me."

"Have I ever turned you down?"

"Um yeah, a couple times."

"And you know how incredibly stupid I was for doing that?" he said moving his hands over her back.

"Well, how about you make it up to me from the times you did?" she said leaning in to kiss him. Their lips met in a heated kiss and Karen started to grind into Sidney's lap.

"How about we take this upstairs? I had those rose petals on the bed for a reason baby."

"Such the romantic, how can I say no to that."

"You don't." Sidney got up with Karen still wrapped around his body and he carried her up the steps. When they reached the bedroom, he pressed her upagainst the wall outside the room, letting their crotches make contact. Karen let out a soft moan when she felt Sidney press harder into her. He moved them into the bedroom and onto the bed, letting Karen get comfortable before he laid down on her covering her body. Sidney moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up over her head and discarding it on the floor. He dipped his head down and placed kisses over her cleavage making Karen arch her back into his mouth. Sidney brought his hands up to unclasp her bra, moving the fabric off her breasts and unvailing her swollen hard buds. Karen sucked in a deep breath when she felt Sidney's tongue run over the stiff peak before taking it into his mouth and lightly sucking on it. He went over to the other one and paid the same amount of attention that he had to the first one. Karen grabbed for his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing to the side. Sidney sat up and took off her shorts, discarding his own before climbing back on top of her. "Tell me what you want?" he said in a low voice sending a fire through her body.

"I want to feel you inside of me."

"Like this" he said slipping his already hard cock into her wet and waiting opening.

"Oh God yes" she panted almost breathless.

Sidney grabbed Karen's hands and moved them above her head, wrapping her fingers around the posts in the headboard. Karen kept them there as Sidney began to move inside of her. He sat up on his hands to get better leverage as his pounding got harder. Karen's grip got tighter on the posts and she put her head back into the pillow to keep it from bouncing into the headboard. She wrapped her legs around his thighs as tight as she could get them, pulling him closer to her core. After a few minutes, Sidney moved her legs and told her to let go of the posts. When she did, Sidney sat up on his knees bringing Karen with him. He grabbed her ass with his hands and helped her move on him. Neither could hold on too much longer as he helped her go faster until each moaned out their pleasure. They slowed down until their breathing calmed down as well and their lips found each other again. Sidney laid Karen down on the bed and rolled to the side of her, letting her curl up to his sweaty body.

"Let me ask, you had that planned all day?" she asked him.

"Well not all day. I had to curb those thoughts while my parents were still around."

Karen picked up a rose petal and smelled it "you have better strength then I do cause all I could think about was you and me and doing this all morning."

"Really?"

"Yep, I think I sent some questionable remarks to Corporate too."

"That can't be good."

"Well those stuff shirts could use a little imagination" she said laughing a little. "So, not to put a damper on this adventure but when are you leaving?"

"Friday morning."

"I don't get you for the weekend?" Karen said with shock and disbelief as she moved to look at him.

"Baby, I remember how you were last time I left."

"I'm better now. Before was different, I didn't know how in love I was with you to let you go for that long."

"I know but if I keep pushing it back, I won't want to leave you."

"Good, you can help me pack up the house then."

"I do have an idea about the house."

"And that would be?"

"How about offering it to Coach Dan? That way he'll be close to Mario and he doesn't have to take time to look for one for him and his family. This is a perfect house for him."

"Well I did like the idea of renting it out to another player, why not Coach Dan. Plus it will give me up until a couple weeks before training camp to really get my stuff out of here."

"You're not taking everything are you?"

"No, I'll leave a good bit of furniture for them. All I want to take is everything in here, the dining room table and chairs since they were mom's handed down, and the oversized lounger in the living room. I'll get everything else new."

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'll call him later and see what he says before he heads home for the summer."

"Good but now that we've worked up an appetite, I'm hungry stud."

"How about I take my beautiful wife out for dinner?"

"Since the season's over can we go for Wings?"

"Anything you want baby."

"You are too good to me and for being so wonderful, there might be a surprise in it for you later."

"Maybe I don't want to go out now."

"I said later and if you don't take me out for Wings, it will be much later for you."

"How much later?" he asked taking her into his arms.

"Later as in when I come to see you in Nova Scotia in August later."

"Damn you don't play fair baby."

"I know, but that's why you love me so much."

"Absolutely baby" he said letting their lips connect one more time before they got up and got ready to head out for dinner.

They got to Quaker Steak about an hour later, after a half hour of playing around in the shower. They got seated and looked over the menu when their waiter came over to them.

"Hi guys, I'm Scott and will be taking care of you today. What can I get you to drink?"

Before Karen could open her mouth, Sidney spoke up "two Bud Lights please." Karen just smiled at him and finished looking over the menu to see what she wanted to get this time around as the waiter left to get their drinks. "Know what you want?"

"Probably what I always get. You?"

"Not sure, I'll decide when he comes back."

A few minutes later, the waiter came back with their beer "have you decided?"

"Can we get a full bucket of bbq wings please" Sidney ordered.

"Alright, anything else?"

Karen was about to respond again when Sidney spoke up "she'll have a salad with ranch dressing on the side."

"Sounds good. I will get that right out for you."

"Thanks" Sidney told him before looking at Karen and her smile beaming back at him. "What?"

"Am I that predictable when it comes to this place?"

"Maybe, but I just know what you love baby."

"I hope that goes for you too."

"It does, don't worry."

A few minutes later the waiter came back over and brought Karen her salad. When he left, a little boy walked up to the table and Karen smiled at how shy he was.

"Hey buddy" Sidney said and the little boy's face lit up.

"Hi" he said softly "could you sign this for me?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you Sidney but he saw you and made a beeline for you" the little boy's mother said.

"It's ok, I don't mind. What's you name buddy?"

"Tommy" he said still shyly but with a smile.

Sidney signed the napkin and handed it back to him "do you want to get a picture Tommy?"

"Can I?" he said excitedly.

"Sure thing." Tommy joined Sidney in the booth as his mom snapped a picture.

"Would you like to be in one?" Karen asked "I'll take it for you guys."

"No that's ok, we've taken up enough of your time."

"Come on mom" Tommy said almnost persistant "sit beside me." She handed Karen the camera and sat down as she took the picture with Sidney.

"Thank you both so much. Sorry to have bothered you."

"It was no bother. Have a good night Tommy" Sidney said getting a high five from him.

"Thanks Sid and good job winning the Cup."

"Thanks buddy." They walked away and Karen just watched Sidney's facial expression.

"You really have a soft spot for kids huh?"

"They don't take all this for granted. To them we're heros, to adults we're money for them to make off our autographs. I know that napkin will be cherished for at least 20 years."

"You know you probably just opened the flood gates."

"I know, but hopefully they'll be respectful and let us eat first."

"Ooo, a betting opportunity." Just then a couple of girls came up and asked Sidney for his autograph. He humored them and signed the napkins before thanking him and walking away.

"We're not in the middle of eating our food so that didn't count baby" he said to Karen who just started laughing. Soon their food came and they ate with no interruptions from the other patrons of the restaurant.

"So tell me, when are you leaving Friday?"

"Maybe we should talk about this when we get home."

"Why?"

"Baby, I have an early flight and I leave at 8a."

"So I go to work and then you leave? You couldn't get a later flight for me to take you to the airport? You don't want me to take you to at least say goodbye before I don't see you for a month and a half?"

"Karen, that's not it. There aren't many flights heading that way and it was either early or really late. I didn't want to get home around midnight. You know I would love for you to take me if you could."

"Maybe I could. I can see about just going in after I take you and stay later to get my time in."

"You know I would love that baby, but if your manager gives you crap then don't worry about it."

"I'll see tomorrow."

"I'm sorry baby."

"I know and I'm sorry for overreacting about it too." They finished eating and was ready to head out when the work staff asked Sidney for some autographs and a quick picture with them. After he was done, Sidney signed the wall before they left to head home. The car ride was somewhat silent and Sidney hoped Karen wasn't mad about him leaving. they got to the house and headed inside. Karen went to sit down in the lounger and soon Sidney joined her, making her change positions and curl up into him.

"Are you mad about earlier?"

"No. I know there are only certian times for flights home and I shouldn't have made a big deal about it. I just thought you would've waited for me to get home to take you. You know, get that whole hyperventilating, crying goodbye scene you love so much" she said with a smile.

"I figured you could throw in a 'run after me and dive on the floor grabbing my leg' sort of thing" he said teasing her.

"Oh shut up" she said smacking his stomach. They laid there with their arms around each other, just being together. Karen began moving her hand over Sidney's shirt, finding his necklace and playing with it. She moved her hand to his stomach and made her way inside his shirt. Karen would lightly scratch over his skin making him shiver. Sidney smiled when she found a tickle spot but then got aroused the more she touched him. Just her touching him set him off more than anything. He couldn't take it anymore and removed her hand from under his shirt, turning more into her. Their lips met in a heated kiss and Sidney took his turn to roam his hands over Karen's body. Since they had just got done with dinner, Sidney didn't want to really rush into anything. Their lips however told a different story as they stayed locked together with many sensual kisses between them.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It makes me sad thinking about them being apart for that long!! Wonder how each of them is going to handle it!! Great update!

Val said...

Yay for the update, that made me really happy. I think Sid is wise in his plans for leaving Karen for awhile - she was a mess last time.