5.15.2010

Chapter 184

When Sidney and Karen got upstairs, she looked and saw the mattress on the floor smiling.

"Is there a problem baby?"

"Um, no but nice rendition of sheets there" Karen said pointing to the towel on top of the mattress.

"It was all we had out. All the sheets and covers are boxed up."

"Well I didn't think we'd be staying here one more night."

"If the moving truck wasn't coming until the morning, where'd you think we were going to stay?"

"The new house but I guess I didn't realize we'd have no furniture to sleep on there either."

Sidney walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her "well it's not like we would have slept tonight anyway."

"Is that right? Did you have another plan in mind?"

"I always have another plan in mind when it comes to you. Shall I show you what I'm thinking?"

"Oh please do stud." They began kissing and stripping each other of their clothes until their hands roamed over every inch of their naked bodies. Sidney lifted Karen up she wrapped her legs around him, straddling his body. He found the mattress and sat down with her on his lap. They stayed locked together kissing until Karen moved her hand down and found Sidney's aching cock, rubbing over it and hearing a growl come from his throat. "You must like it when I touch you like this" she said breaking the kiss.

"I love it when you touch me, but you know what I love more?"

Karen shook her head "tell me."

Sidney manged to move them and lay her down on the mattress as he knelt on his knees on the floor "I love being inside you, being able to make you scream out my name. I love how perfect we are together." He kissed her before sitting up and bringing her closer to the edge of the mattress. Sidney took his cock and rubbed the tip of it over her swollen lips making Karen close her eyes at the feelings stirring inside her. After his bout of torture, Sidney slipped his cock inside her opening, feeling the slick coating cover him. When he was fully inside, Sidney stayed still for a few minutes lying back down on top of Karen kissing her. He broke the kiss and sat back up on his knees. Sidney put his hands under her thighs, holding them up but was able to spread them apart as wide as he could get them. As he started moving inside of her, Karen brought her hands up and grabbed her breasts, going being massaging and gripping them hard. Sidney loved watching her touch himself and it made him begin to pound harder into her. Karen could feel her orgasm building and didn't want this to end quite yet. She sat herself up, making Sidney put her legs down.

"Stop."

Sidney knew what she wanted and stopped, pulling out of her. Karen got up and changed positions by getting on her knees in front of him. Sidney moved her hair back and kissed her neck, moving his hands up her stomach towards her breasts. As he squeezed them, Karen moved her hands up and placed them over his. Karen moved her head to turn around and look at Sidney, letting their lips meet. When the kiss finished, Sidney nudged Karen down on her hands as he re-entered her from behind. Karen loved when Sidney grabbed her hips and forcefully pounded into her. She loved the control he had over her when he fucked her from behind. It was raw, uninhibited sex between them. Karen could feel her body was about to explode and made a move to sit up again. Sidney wrapped his arms around her waist as they moved together bringing out Karen's orgasm. As her body trembled, Sidney managed to slip out of her before he came himself. Karen settled down and Sidney moved from behind her and laid down on the mattress in front of her, getting a smile from her. Karen instinctively crawled on top of Sidney's body and straddled over his cock. She held it in place as she slid down on it, hearing a gasp from Sidney as she let one out as well. It was Karen's turn to sit still with him inside of her, but she made her walls contract and tighten over his cock. Sidney lightly moved his hands over her legs and pleaded with his eyes for her to move. She obliged and began to ride him slowly at first, then picked up the pace the longer she went. Karen leaned back to get the full effect of him hitting her sweet spot. As her second orgasm neared, she sat back up as her movements got bigger and faster, slamming down on him. Sidney felt like he was ready to explode as he reached for Karen's hands and laced his fingers with hers as they both came hard. Sidney sat up and wrapped his arms around her. They shared a long passionate kiss as Sidney brought them both back down on the mattress. Karen got off him, collapsing beside him as she tried to catch her breath.

"You know what I hope happens?" Sidney asked.

"That these walls don't talk to the new occupants."

"No" Sidney laughed "that we can keep this intensity up in the new house."

"I don't think it has anything to with the house stud. I believe it's just you and me."

Sidney turned on his side to look at Karen "are you sure you're ok with the move?"

"Isn't it kind of late to be asking that?"

"I guess it is" he said laughing.

"Sid, I'm not going to regret us moving. Stop asking me about it ok. If you keep thinking I'm going to hate you for making me move, then I forsee some problems for us down the road. I'm happy being married to you. I'm happy we're going to make a new start with our lives. I'm happy we're deciding to have a baby" Karen got up and looked at him "I'm happy."

Sidney lifted his hand and caressed her cheek "I just wanted to make sure. You say you're happy or things are fine, but I can tell when you hold things in."

"I guess that makes us pefect together because I can see you do that to when the game gets to you."

"Why do we find it hard to talk to each other about the simpliest things?"

Karen pushed Sidney down and cuddled up against him "because we're idiots."

Sidney laughed and pulled her closer to him "that I will definitely agree on" he said kissing her head before they both closed their eyes and fell asleep.

The alarm rang at 8:30a and Sidney groaned when he turned it off. It was a nice gesture that Dan and the other coaches agreed to let the guys get some rest after the party last night by telling them they didn't have to be in until 2p for their first meeting at the arena. Sidney was happy because he could be there for the movers and make sure everything got to the house in one piece.

After they got up, Sidney ran out to get some breakfast for them as Karen finished putting away any last minute things. When he got back, he saw Karen was on the phone and seemed a little upset. He waited for her to get off to find out what was going on and put breakfast on the kitchen counter until she was done.

"What's wrong?" he asked seeing her hang up.

"A little problem with the furniture delivery."

"What's the problem?"

"It seems when I went to order everything, I picked the same day as we were moving to get everything in the house at the same time."

"Right, makes sense."

"Well apparently, they wrote down the correct day" she said showing him the invoice "but broke up the shipments in the warehouse."

"So, when is everything coming?"

"Half today, half next week but the thing is, they can't tell me what is being delivered today."

"Huh, so we may get living room furniture and nothing else."

"Or kitchen and living room but no guest bedrooms."

"Well, we'll just see what we get and improvise from there. It's going to be ok baby."

"I know but it was suppose to be hassle free today" she said taking a bite of her food.

"Karen, moving is never hassle free."

"Yeah I guess you're right." They shared a kiss then finished eating their breakfast before the movers got there.

The movers got to the house right at 10a and they started getting all the boxes and furniture inside the truck. Karen laughed when Sidney began helping them but her smile faded when she saw the house getting emptier and emptier. Karen walked outside on the back porch and remembered all the times her and her parents had cookouts, birthday parties, and just gatherings of friends sitting around a makeshift fire telling stories. She smiled when she could actually see them all gathered around together. Karen went back inside and saw everything they were taking was out of the house. She walked upstairs to take one last look before going back downstairs and outside to get ready to leave.

Sidney was talking to the moving men and telling them where the new house was. After giving them directions he looked and saw Karen standing in the front yard looking at the house. He could see she was crying, or at least trying not to cry as she looked at the house. Sidney put the last small box in his car and walked over to her.

Karen stood looking at the house and every memory came flooding back as if it just happened yesterday. She looked at the porch where her dad raked all the leaves into a huge pile and let her and her friends jump into it over and over again. She could see the three of them building a snowman and his family after the first snow fall every winter. Karen remembered standing on the porch telling her parents goodbye before she left not realizing that was the last time she would see them. The tears couldn't stop themselves but Karen reached up to wipe away the fallen ones when she felt Sidney wrap his arms around her.

"You ok?" Karen just nodded her head yes "because we need to get going."

"I know" she whispered.

"Baby..." Sidney started turning her to him.

"Sid, could you maybe go with the movers and give me another minute? I'll be 5 minutes behind you."

Sidney was about to argue with her about not getting to overemotional but he saw it in her eyes that she needed to say goodbye to her paernts. "Ok, but call me when you start to head over so I know you're on your way."

"I will."

Sidney kissed her "I love you."

"I love you too and thanks." Sidney kissed her forehead before getting in his car and pulling out in front of the moving truck. She watched as they both left and she walked back up onto the porch and sat down on the top step.

"I hope you guys understand why I'm doing this. I love him so much and this just feels right to move into someplace neither of us have lived in before. I packed everything of yours and it will have it's rightful place in the new house so your memory will always live on for me, not like I could ever forget you guys. The new family moving in will take the best care of the house, I promise. I love you both and hope you like the new house as much as I do." Karen looked up to the sky and kissed her fingers before pointing them up towards the clouds. She wiped her eyes and got her keys getting into her car and leaving a past life for her new one.

The End

5 comments:

Mel said...

the end. my god that was such a good chapter :)))

college kara said...

the end?!
i had no warning!
oh my gosh i'm going to miss this story so much =[
i fell so in love with it and i was SO looking forward to seeing sidney being a daddy!
is there any chance of a sequel? because girl, i would support you 100%!
i LOVEd this story! kudos on being such a great writer, i became so invested in these characters and i hope you keep writing! <3 <3

Cathy said...

It is always so emotional to leave such an important part of you behind and move on. Thanks for such an amazing story!!

jeyre87 said...

Wow. I am so sad that this story is over. I have enjoyed reading about them and can't wait for more stories from you. Great job. Thanks for a wonderful story with wonderfu characters. : )

Val said...

I have followed this story since the very beginning and have loved it. Sad that it is ending, but it makes sense...can't wait to see where you take Sid and Karen on their new journey!