5.16.2010

The End????

Alright guys, you know how I love to torture everyone with my little cliffhangers. Let me explain :)

This is only the end to this adventure. Sidney and Karen are embarking on another one together and I needed to end one to start another. I have been writing on the sequel *name to be determined later* and when I get more working on it, I will be posting it probably as a new blog and put the link here so everyone can follow it. I am so happy that you all have enjoyed my writing and story about Sidney and hope you guys continue to follow the sequel.

And You Can't Have Them Both will be wrapping up as well first. That story was never going to keep going and I have the ending done, just need to fill it in to there.

Thanks for all the support :)

2 comments:

sidneyluver87 said...

oh thank goodness! i thought the story was over lol. i cant wait for the next part of this wonderful story :) you are an amazing writer

college kara said...

oh thank god!
i'm so relieved!
and so excited! can't wait for the next installment! <33