9.25.2008

Chapter 25

They went into the house and Karen stopped by the steps "could you unzip me please?" She turned around and moved her hair out of the way. She felt Sidney's hands on the shoulders and then made their way to the dress. He unzipped it then moved his hands inside her dress.

"I can help with more than the zipper baby" Sidney whispered seductively in her ear.

"You know people are going to think that this is all we do when we're together."

"Let them think whatever they want but can you imagine how it would be between us if we had waited like you originally wanted to."

"I can imagine that's why I literally attacked you that night." Karen kissed him quickly on the lips and then walked upstairs. She got out of her dress and hung it back up on the door and when she turned around Sidney was standing in the doorway just watching her.

"As much as I loved seeing you in that dress, I think this sight is a lot better."

"That's because you're a guy and all guys love to stare at women in their underwear."

Sidney walked over to her, shedding his jacket and tie "that may be true for most guys" he said wrapping his arms around her "but I am not like most guys."

"I've realized that. So what should we do for the next 2 hours?"

Sidney didn't answer her but he led her to the edge of the bed. Karen unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. She ran her hands over his upper body and Sidney closed his eyes letting the feeling of her touching him sink in. She let her hand go to his waist and undid his pants. Sidney took them and his boxers the rest of the way off. As he came back up, Karen was unhooking her bra to which Sidney brought his hands up and pulled it away from her body. He ran his hands up her thighs until he came to the band of her underwear, hooking his thumbs inside the band and pulling them down her toned legs. Karen stepped out of them and Sidney told her to get on the bed but on her hands and knees. She wondered to herself if he was the type to try different positions and her silent question was answered.

Sidney climbed on the bed behind her and brought her up on her knees. He began to kiss her neck as his hands felt every inch of skin from her stomach to her shoulders. He ran one of his hand down to her mound and lightly played with her clit before inserting a finger. A soft moan escaped Karen's lips and Sidney found her wet and ready for him. He bent her back onto her hands and he slipped inside her slowly. He stayed still inside of her for a moment loving the feeling of how she enveloped him perfectly. Sidney brought her back up to him and Karen leaned her back up against his chest putting her hands on his thighs. Sidney started to slowly thrust into her in an upward motion. He kept at a slow sensual pace not wanting to rush their time together. Sidney put his hands on her hips and Karen felt his fingers dig into her with every thrust.

Sidney began to get faster as his hand went back to play with her clit. He rubbed the hard nub between his thumb and finger causing Karen to moan. She couldn't hold herself up anymore and fell back onto her hands as the pleasure was taking over. Sidney grabbed her hips and began to literally pound into her bringing her orgasm out with force. Karen had a handful of sheets in her hands as her body shook from the excitment. She felt Sidney explode inside her when his grip got tighter on her hips and her muscles clamped down on him drawing everything out of him. He brought her back up to him and held on to her as their breathing returned to normal. Karen felt Sidney kiss her neck and she turned her head to capture his lips. He laid them down on the bed and stayed spooned behind her.

"I think we need to stop doing this before I leave."

"Why would we want to do that?" Sidney asked curiously

"Because I'd rather stay like this with you all night then to get dress and leave an hour later."

"Me too baby. " Sidney rolled her over so she could face him "you know it can happen all you have to do is let it" he said caressing her cheek.

"I know but I don't want to lose myself either."

"You're not going to lose yourself."

"Maybe I won't but I have been on my own for so long now, I can't just jump into having someone take care of me. I can't sit around and do nothing while you're living your dream. That's not me Sid."

"I know its not you. "

"I know you would love nothing more than for me to find a job here but do you really want me to sacrifice everything to be nothing but your girlfriend?"

"Is it really a bad thing to want that?"

"Maybe not, but what happens if this doesn't work out and we break up? I would have to scramble to find another job that I would love as much as where I'm at now. I'm sorry that I can't and don't want to be the hockey player's girlfriend that sits around and shops all day with your credit card. I want to have a life so for the 40 or so games that you are on the road I can feel like I am doing something with my time." After saying that, Karen got up and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

Sidney laid there and sighed. He heard the shower start up and waited a few minutes before getting up and walking to the bathroom to join her. When he pulled the curtain back, he saw her under the water and just letting it fall over her. He climbed in and wrapped his arms around her. Karen stood up rested her back against him.

"I'm sorry for going off like that. I know you want me here with you all the time but I can't."

"I know and that is one big reason why I love you. You are your own person and I know I am being selfish for wanting you here with me everyday but I see some of the other guys and how their girlfriends are always with them and I want that with you. But I don't want you to give up something that you love to possibly regret it later."

"Its not like I enjoy being away from you every week but when the week's over and we finally do get to see each other it makes me love you even more if that's possible."

"Yeah, I'd say all the energy I save up to see you makes it all worthwhile."

Karen felt Sidney grow harder as he pressed it into her "do you have that energy now?"

"If not I'm sure I can find some."

Sidney leaned in and kissed her as he turned them and pressed Karen's back up against the wall. He lifted her leg and Karen wrapped it around him, squeezing her muscles to keep it there. She moaned when she felt him enter her and push her more into the wall. "I love how you fit so perfectly inside me" she whispered into his ear "fuck me as hard as you can." Sidney's lips came crashing down on hers as he did what she wanted. He kept the kiss going as he pounded into her as hard as he could. Karen felt her body shiver and pulled her lips away to scream out her release. Sidney pumped a few more hard thrusts and came as well letting a low moan escape. Karen let her leg fall but still held on the Sidney for fear she would collapse. They looked into each others eyes and smiled before finishing their escapade off with a passionate kiss. They finished up in the shower and got out. Karen grabbed a towel and started to dry off but with Sidney grabbing for her it was making it somewhat difficult. She threw him his own towel and managed to get away from him to go into the bedroom to get dressed. Sidney soon followed and got dressed as well.

"Maybe I could have some clothes here to keep for purposes like this."

"You could but that also means that I could wear any of your shirts that you leave here."

"I guess that means I have to leave extra shirts then" he said getting up and walking over to her.

"Could they not all say Reebok on them?" Karen said and then smirked at him.

"That's funny considering every t-shirt you own has some relation to Cabela's."

"Ok I will make you a deal, if you can incorporate a couple Cabela's t-shirts into your closet, I will quit ragging you about all the Reebok stuff?"

"Deal, but I think it's also fair that you wear some Reebok stuff as well."

"I'll see what I can do."

Sidney kissed her "that's all I ask baby."

They headed downstairs and Sidney went to the living room as Karen went to put her bag in the car before going back inside. She joined Sidney on the couch and cuddled up to him for the last 45 minutes.

As the time flew by, Karen needed to go but Sidney was making that impossible for her. He waited for her to lock the door and kept her on the porch. He had he pressed up to the railing on the steps kissing her with a strong passionate kiss that last several minutes. Karen broke away only to have Sidney retreat to her neck.

"You know I am going to see you in 4 days."

Sidney lifted his head up from her neck "I know but I want you to remember what you'll be missing for the next 4 days."

Before he could reclaim his spot, Karen used all her strength to hold Sidney back "I know what I'm missing and believe me I will replay this whole weekend in my head every night before I see you again."

"Good girl."

"I really need to go Sid."

"I know." He lets go of her under protest and walks her to the car. "I'm going to walk down to the house instead of letting you drive me. I don't want to get in that car with you knowing I don't want to get back out. Just be safe driving down and call me when you get there so I don't worry."

"I will. I love you" she said and kissed him for the last time that night.

Sidney pulled back and looked deep into her eyes "I love you too." They smiled at each other and Sidney let go of her and walked away. Karen stayed up against her car and sighed before getting in. As she drove off, she passed Sidney and honked at him. He waved then ran the rest of the way to the house to settle in for the night.

No comments: