9.28.2008

Chapter 26

The next four days flew by and it was Friday, but it was also a hockey night. Karen hadn't talked to Sidney yet and she knew by the time she got up to Pittsburgh, he would already be at the arena. Natalie had to work a little bit later so they wouldn't get to the arena until an hour later than they were used to. Karen did text him to tell him good luck but got no reply back. She knew he was getting ready and it didn't bother her by his lack of response. As long as he got it that was all she cared about.

They made it to the arena and only had to wait about 10 minutes before the doors opened. The girls got to their seats and warm ups were already going on. Karen looked and saw Sidney talking to Jordan and Max. She waved when Max looked up and nudged Sidney to look as well. He gave a guick nod and took a puck to shoot on Marc-Andre then skated over to the boards closer to her. He gave her a wink and then smiled at her before putting all his attention back into warm ups. Karen loved how focused he could get and the determination look he had for every game. Sidney looked up at her one more time before heading off the ice.

"Are you guys maybe up for a little road trip in the middle of the week?"

"It depends what you have in mind?" Natalie asked.

"My friend at the Hamburg store has some extra tickets for the games in Philly and offered them up to me first. I told him I would check with you guys first to see who wanted or could go to tell him how many tickets I would be using. I already put in for the vacation days so I am going. Any other takers?"

"How long is he going to hold them for you?"

"I told him I would give him a head count on Sunday. We can stay with him and his wife so no need to try and find a hotel. Its basically a free trip."

"When I go into work tomorrow I will put in for the days" Diane said. "My husband can get the kids ready and all that. I am definitely going. Besides, we haven't done this in a long time."

"I do have some personal days to take if they don't accept it but I will put in the days off tomorrow too." Natalie said agreeing to go.

"It's up to you Sheril. You know it won't be any fun unless you come along. I'm sure your mom could watch after the kids and get them off to school. You don't work, that is all you have to make arrangements for."

"You know you deserve more than a night out with the girls...you need a few of them." Karen said to finally convince her friend.

"Let me talk my mom into it and I will tell you tomorrow."

"Yes! But we can't let on about this trip. I want to surprise Sidney on Tuesday in Philly."

They all agreed and settled in to watch the Pens beat the Flyers. Sidney had a goal and an assist in their win. Karen was happy and texted Sidney to tell him they were going to Pops and if he wasn't too tired to join them. She knew he'd be a while with all the interviews he would have to stay to give.

About an hour after Karen and her friends got to Pops, Sidney and a few guys showed up. He spoted Karen over by the pool tables and headed over there. Karen looked up and saw Sidney walk over and gave her stick to Sheril.

"Hey stud. Great game tonight" she said as she hugged him.

"Thanks baby. Do you mind leaving the game to sit with me?"

"Of course not. I was losing anyway." Karen told Sheril they were going to go sit for a while and left the game. Jordan automatically jumped in and took over Karen's spot. They reached the table and Sidney let Karen in then slid in beside her. Pops brought over a couple drinks and left them alone. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, sorry didn't mean to give you that impression. I just wanted to be with you alone for a little bit before everyone joins us."

"There's nothing wrong with that."

Sidney looked into her eyes and smiled before kissing her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him as the kiss got deeper. They continued their kiss for a few minutes before everyone made their way to the booth and sat down interrupting them.

"Damn you two, it's like you either need a room everywhere you go or at least need a blanket to drape over you guys so we don't have to see it."

"Jealous much Jordan?" Karen said with a smirk.

"Not really but come on, give us a break here."

They all laughed and had fun for a few hours. Karen watched the guys for a few minutes and how they acted when they were out in a casual setting. She loved how Marc-Andre and Max would banter back and forth in french only to have Evgeni shoot back in Russian. Sidney shot him a look when Geno reached over him and took Karen's hand kissing it and muttering something in Russian.

"What did he tell you?" Sheril asked

"I have no clue. He keeps doing that to me. I think it's only to get at Sid."

"Damn girl, how is that not getting your juices flowing?"

"Trust me it is, I just take it out on Sidney." They shared a giggle which got the attention of the group which made them laugh harder. The group stayed an hour later and then left.

Sidney took Karen aside "let them drive your car to your house and come stay with me tonight?"

"I would have been with you tonight whether it was at my house or not. Besides, they already have my keys and had left if you hadn't noticed so I am in need of a ride."

"You'll get a ride, don't worry." He kissed her and then they headed to his car and left.

They pulled up to the Lemieux house and went inside. They were quiet so they wouldn't wake up anyone since it was nearing 2am. When they got to Sidney room, his lips were already on hers in a heated kiss. He fumbled as he shut the door and locked it but held onto Karen the whole time. He walked her backwards towards the bed and lifted her to put her in the middle of the bed. Sidney climbed on top of her and pressed his body into her. He managed to get her shorts and underwear off then his own. It was like there was this urgency that he needed her and needed her now. Sidney parted her legs and plunged into her. Karen couldn't help the moan that left her lips as he pumped hard and fast inside her. Before long Karen couldn't hold out anymore and came hard as every muscle in her body tensed up. She dug her fingernails into Sidney's back as he came, shooting everything he had into her. He nestled his head in Karen's neck and started kissing it.

"Oh my god, where did that just come from?" Karen said still breathing heavily.

Sidney smiled in to her neck then brought his head up to look at her "don't know, I just couldn't wait. Are you complaining?"

"Not about that but something had to fuel it."

"Something did just not sure what. It might be how damn sexy you look in my jersey."

Karen smiled at him but her smile faded and she brought her hand up to caress his cheek "talk to me...tell me something in French."

Sidney smiled at her and knew exactly what he wanted to tell her "Je t'aime et journalier que je dépense avec toi est spécial et moi ne peut pas imaginer ma vie sans toi. C'est au sujet de toi et de moi, personne d'autre."

Karen's heart melted a little when the words and accent came out of his mouth. She kept her eyes on his as he spoke directly to her soul. The only thing she understood was when Sidney said 'I love you'. She brought his lips to hers and kissed him as she rolled them over onto his back. He sat them up and found the bottom of his jersey and peeled it away from her body. She did the same to his shirt then he took off her t-shirt and bra. Karen began to rock her hips in little movements as they started kissing. Sidney's hand ran down Karen's arm until he got to her hand, placing his inline with hers. They broke the kiss and watched their hands lace together and become one. Karen closed her eyes as Sidney put his forehead against hers as the feelings became more intense inside them. Sidney let go of her hand and put his on her hips helping her move on him. This time it was slow and mind blowing with the heat between them. They stayed locked together after they both climaxed and fell to the bed. Karen got off Sidney and cuddled up against his warm, sweaty body as sleep overcame them.

The next morning, Sidney woke up to Karen still beside him and their bodies entangled together. He smiled at the sight of them and knew he wanted it to be like this for a long time. Karen began to stir and opened her eyes to see Sidney staring directly at her.

"Morning baby."

"Mm, morning my hockey stud. What time is it?"

"Its about 8:48am."

"Do you have practice today?"

"Of course but not until 1p. So we have some time to play."

"Baby, I love you, but could we maybe hold off until later. There is only so much a girl can take from her big strappin stud."

Sidney laughed and pulled her closer to him "alright baby, I think I can manage to hold off for a while."

Karen kissed him and then got up, getting dressed "then I will remove temptation from you."

"Um, clothes will not remove the tempation since just you being around me is enough temptation for me to pounce on you."

"You're insane Crosby" Karen said kissing him then heading to the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it, falling against the door with a smile on her face. It amazed her how he was like this with her. She took a deep breath and left the door to freshen up.

Sidney laid in bed for a few minutes smiling to himself. He couldn't believe he found someone as great as Karen. He was interrupted when his cell phone went off.

"Hello."

"Hey Sid. It's not too early to call is it?"

"No dad you're fine. I was awake and about to get up anyway. What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you played a great game last night."

"Thanks dad but it's only game 1 in the series."

"I know but you guys are starting it off right. Listen, I hope you're not to disappointed but I won't be down for this round. I've got some things to do here but I will be back down for the final round."

"That's ok dad. Let's just hope there is a final round for you to come down to."

"There will be son. I have no doubt you guys won't make it the finals. Well I will let you go and I will talk to you later."

"Alright dad, love you."

"Love you too Sid."

Sidney hung up and saw Karen standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "Making plans with your dad for today?"

"A little impossible to do when he still at home. He's not coming down for this round but will be back for the finals if we make."

Karen walked over and put her arms around Sidney's still naked body "You guys are going to the finals. Every fan in the world watching has the Penguins in the final round with probably Detroit. You get to play for what you've worked so hard for growing up. "

"What happens if we do make it to the finals and then fall flat on our faces?"

"Then you guys get up, regroup, and try again next year and the year after that. You will have so many chances at the Cup that you'll probably claim 5 of them before its all said and done."

"Only 5? Give me some credit there baby."

"You will get as many as you want, ok?"

"That's better. I just don't want to let anyone down."

"You're not going to let anyone down baby."

"Not even you?"

"Not even me because I happen to love you and being in love with you means I take the good with the bad. It all goes with the territory."

"I can't believe I have you in my life."

"And I can't believe I am the envy of a lot of girls."

"Thanks baby, nice way to spoil the mood" Sidney started to walk away but Karen grabbed him back and pulled him down to the bed. She straddled him and pinned him down. "You know I can overpower you and get up with no problem."

"I know you can but I think you like having me on top of you like this that you really don't want to move me." Karen grabbed his hands and raised them above his head "I can't believe that out of any guy out there, I found the greatest one to love me and I am so glad that guy is you."

Karen let go of his hands and gave him a kiss. She left his lips and made a trail down his chest to his stomach. She moved down his body and blew air over him. She began to caress him in her hand to get him hard. When he was nice and hard, Karen brought her mouth down and enveloped him. She heard Sidney take a sharp breath as she started sucking on him. As Karen moved her head up and down on him, she would swirl her tongue around his cock causing him to squirm. She could tell he was getting into it as he would bring his hips upward to match her. Karen smiled to herself before sneaking out her tongue and licking Sidney like a lollipop. She would go as slow as possible and take long licks. This drove him crazy and couldn’t stand it. Karen heard Sidney beg her to stop torturing him and finish him off. She looked at him and blew him a kiss before diving back in. Karen lifted up his cock and started to suck underneath the bottom of his shaft as her hand massaged him. Sidney was almost at his peak and Karen felt him get thicker in her hand. She took him back into her mouth and with one last hard suck Sidney came hard in her mouth with Karen letting the hot salty liquid glide down her throat. When he was finished, Karen cleaned him up and got off him, laying beside him on the bed again. "So did you understand what I meant?"

"Um, yeah, but I think I missed a couple points in that argument. Could you maybe tell me again?"

"Sorry" Karen got up off the bed "I can't remember everything I said."

"You're not right baby."

"And you are just realizing that now? Come on, get dressed and I will treat you to breakfast."

"We can just eat downstairs."

"Alright, but you would have loved where I would have taken you" Karen said with a pout. "I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Ok, ok. Give me 5 minutes and we will go out for breakfast."

Karen smiled before going to sit back down on the bed. She knew the perfect place to take him. After a few minutes Sidney was ready and they left. They got into his car and Karen told him where to go. He gave her a weird look when she told him to head to Wheeling. After they got off the exit and drove down the street a little ways, Karen's smile grew bigger when she told him to make a right into the parking lot.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

No comments: