7.07.2009

Chapter 132

Tuesday came and it was time for the game. Karen had the girls over to watch the game and have dinner. As they were eating take out in front of the tv, Karen's cell phone rang and she went to grab it but someone got to it first.

"Hi sexy Sid."

"Hi Sheril" Sidney said with a smile.

"Is the hockey meat ready to kick some ass tonight?"

Sidney just closed his eyes and shook his head laughing "absolutely."

"Well you better put those Canes away or you'll have four angry women to deal with."

"I won't disappoint, I promise. Can I talk to Karen now?"

"Sure can sexy" Sheril said handing the phone to Karen who got up, took the phone, smacking her in the head and walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry about that stud" she said sweetly.

"That's ok baby, I'm used to it by now."

"Why are you calling me when you should be getting ready for an important game?"

"I needed a little more added incentive to play my best."

"You don't need incentive to play your best when you are the best stud. You and the team know what you need to do to win tonight."

"And if we win, do I get a celebration when I get home?"

"When have I ever turned down a chance to give you a celebration?"

"Never and I hope it never stops."

"It won't. Go get ready and I'll be cheering for you."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too stud." They hung up and Karen rejoined her friends. The game got underway and as the time ticked down, the Pens won 4-1 and swept the Carolina Hurricanes for their shot to play for the Stanley Cup again. Karen had nerves in her body thinking about what happened last year. She knew it probably wouldn't end the same way, but even she didn't know that. They had the presentation for the Prince of Wales trophy and Karen couldn't believe Sidney picked it up.

"What's the boy doin?" Natalie asked shocked.

"I'm not sure but it seems he picked up the trophy."

"I thought he was extremely superstitious about all this?"

"He's let go of some of them and started a few new ones this year."

"Care to share?"

"Nope, keeping them all to myself."

"You're no fun. Alright, I've got to go. Call me tomorrow Kiki."

"I will Sheril, night."

"I'm going to head out too. Can't wait for the finals" Diane said hugging her friend.

"I don't think any of us can. See you at work tomorrow." They said goodbye and Diane left behind Sheril. "Are you staying here or heading to Max's?"

"I'll stay for a little bit longer. So was one thing Sid did different was marrying you in the midst of the playoffs?"

"Maybe but I don't want to take credit for that."

"Why not? Last year you guys had your ups and downs but this year, it's stronger between the two of you and he's changing things up...for you."

"Touching the sacred Wales trophy is not changing for me."

"But it goes with it. Trust me Kiki, he's doing all this for you." Karen sat there and wondered if it was true. They stayed up talking for another hour before Natalie left for Max's house and Karen went up to bed. When her alarm rang, Karen noticed Sidney wasn't there and checked her phone. There was a missed call and a message in voicemail. She played back the message and smiled when she heard Sidney voice.

Hey baby. Sorry I didn't come home last night. We stayed over last night celebrating and we'll leave in the morning to come home. Of course you'll already be gone, but that's to be expected. I'll be home waiting for you when you get home from work. I love you baby.

Karen had a feeling they stayed over and was sad to have to wait to see him, but being married to a hockey player was the life she wanted and wouldn't change it for anything. She got up and got ready for work, hoping the day went by fast.

Sidney had gotten home a few hours later and went upstairs to put his bags down and change his clothes. He sat on the bed to take off his shoes when he saw a big envelope lying on the pillow. It was addressed to him and it was in Karen's handwriting. Sidney smiled before opening it and when he took out what was inside his smile got bigger. Karen had taken a picture of herself and she was naked on the bed. Sidney turned the picture over and noticed a note to him.

Thought I could give you a heads up to what will happen after I get home stud. I am proud of you for clinching the East and getting another shot at the Cup. I love you and am counting down the minutes until I can see you. Karen

Sidney loved how open she was with him. He looked at the clock and saw he had a couple hours before Karen would be home. He decided to lay down and plan the perfect evening with his wife.

Karen was finally done with work and couldn't wait to see what Sidney's reaction was to her present that she left him this morning. She knew to the public he came off shy and reserved but at home with her, he was anything but. Karen got in her car and tried to get home as fast as she could. A half hour later, she pulled up to the house and went inside. As she turned around from shuttng the door, Sidney appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Hey baby" he said with a husky voice. Karen looked at him and was in complete shock "like what you see?" he said standing there completely naked.

"Um, what would you have done if someone came home with me?"

"They would have gotten to see the real Sidney Crosby."

"But I like to keep him all to myself."

"I like that too. But we do have a problem though."

"And that would be?"

"You are wearing way to many clothes."

"I think I can help you there" Karen said before grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and pulling it over her head. She kicked off her shoes and undid her jeans, taking them slowly down her legs. Sidney was getting turned on the way she stripped for him. Karen left her bra and panties on, walking over to him.

"I think you're forgetting the most important parts there."

"Nope, I'd rather you help me take them off. I know how you like that."

"And you know exactly how much I like that."

Karen's eyes surveyed down his body and watched how hard he was becoming infront of her eyes "I wouldn't be able to please my husband if I didn't do the things he likes."

Sidney reached around and unhooked her bra, taking the straps from her shoulders and letting the garment fall to the ground. He then went for the top of her pantines, hooking his thumbs inside the band and pulling them down off her hips and letting them go down her smooth legs. He lightly ran his hands up her body "how about if I show you what I like?"

"I want nothing more right now."

Sidney turned her around and walked her into the living room. He stopped her at the couch and went to sit down, letting Karen straddle over him. As she did, she slowly came down infront of him and the feelings stirred quickly as she watched him lick his lips. Karen engulfed him completely and closed her eyes to savor all the feelings of him stretching her. She felt his lips on her neck and soon made their way to her lips. They stayed still for a few minutes before their bodies began to beg for movement. Sidney gripped her hips and began to move her on him. Karen loved how even when she was on top, he still managed to take charge at some point. She decided to help him and started to move on her own. Karen's hands left his shoulders and went to grab the top of the couch as her movements became bigger. She missed him and usually when they got together after a few days apart, she wanted it fast to curb her sexual hunger for him. Sidney knew it and wanted it that way as well. They have a fiery chemistry with each other that nothing but a fast romp will cure it. Sidney dug his fingers into her skin and helped her go faster until he heard her moan out for him. She kept her pace going until she felt Sidney explode inside of her, slowing down to get every drop from him. Karen found his lips and kissed him, sealing her feelings for him.

"Now that was definitely what I had in mind baby."

"It could have happened last night stud if you would have came home."

"I know and I will fly home on my own next time to prevent a missed celebration with you."

"Can I get that in writing?"

"How about just my solemn promise?"

"I'm sure I can make you good on your word."

"That you can baby, that you can." Karen got off his lap and laid down with Sidney lying over her body, holding her.

"So, I have to ask" she started to say as she played with his hair "why did you pick up the trophy last night?"

"Well last year we didn't touch it and you know what happened. I asked Billy what should I do and he said to go ahead and grab it. I figured it couldn't hurt."

"Why are you changing up everything this late in the game?"

"It has to a lot to do with you."

"That's kind of what Nat said but why are you doing all this for me?"

Sidney picked his head up and looked into her eyes "because you have dramaticly changed my life Karen. The old ways weren't getting me anywhere until I met you. I change things up to involve you and it could only get better."

"Is that why you wanted to get married during the playoffs instead of waiting until the season was over?"

"Partly, but I just couldn't wait to marry you. Karen, I have been so routine with my hockey since I was little. I never thought I could find a woman to fit in as perfectly as you do. I could keep the old ways, but you make me look at the game differently and that's what I love. Why not change it up now and see what happens."

"You know I would be with you whether this year ended the same or different from last year, right?"

"I know baby, but I just can't handle that again."

Karen saw the uncertainty in his eyes "this year's different stud, just keep telling yourself that. It will end how you want it."

"Thank you baby." Sidney let his lips meet hers before lying his head back down to her chest and let her heartbeat soothe him and his mind.

2 comments:

cheer41 said...

your back! great chapter, as always. I loved it!

Val said...

Meant to post this sooner, but I love her boldness and his willingness to shake things up a bit...