7.10.2009

Chapter 133

"So, what are we going to do tonight?"

"Well, Coach gave us tomorrow off so we could rest before getting ready for either Chicago or Detroit. So I am all yours tonight and tomorrow."

"Hmm, the possibilities are endless."

Sidney looked up at Karen "for you too baby." His lips came crashing down on hers for a searing kiss. They were about to begin their second round when the distinct sound of someone knocking on the door interrupted them.

"Did you invite someone over?" she asked him.

"No, did you?"

"I don't have plans with anyone but you, the girls knew that."

"Maybe if we ignore it they'll go away" he said.

There was another knock and then a voice "come on Sid, I know you guys are home. Answer the door."

Karen started laughing realizing who it was "apparently Max came over to play. Did you plan my fantasy without telling me?"

"Sorry baby, but Max is not one I want a threesome with."

"Ouch, don't let him hear that. There is a problem though" she said as Max knocked again "we are both naked and my clothes are spread from the front door to the kitchen. If either one of us goes upstairs or try to get my clothes, he will see."

Sidney looked around and saw two blankets. He got off of Karen and grabbed both of them, covering Karen first then himself. They went to the hallway and Karen picked up her clothes as Sidney opened the door.

"Bout time man, thought you were ignoring me" Max said looking at Sidney then going past and seeing Karen picking up something in the hallway. He realized it was clothes and then looked to see them both wrapped in a blanket "am I interrupting?" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Max, you're always interrupting" Karen said before going upstairs.

"Well you guys can finish and I'll just wait down here, maybe watch, or I can join you Kiki" he yelled after her.

"Why are you here Max? I thought you were going to spend time with Nat tonight."

"I am but when I talked to her, she said that she was in the mood to go out to eat and I thought about asking you guys to join us."

"A phone called could have worked better" Sidney said. Karen came back down dressed joined them. "They want us to join them for dinner."

"Well, I did just work up an appetite."

Sidney smiled "so you want to go out for dinner then?"

"Please" she said with puppy dog eyes.

"My god you two are sickening."

"Shut up Max, I'm happy. Did you guys have an idea where to go?"

"Nat mentioned Mexican, so probably that."

"Yeah, we had that conversation at lunch about craving Mexican."

"And I'm sure you have the perfect place in mind baby."

"But of course. Go get dressed stud so we can go eat." Sidney kissed her and went upstairs "you heading down and we can meet you there Max?"

"I'll just follow you guys down and then go pick up Nat and meet you guys at the restaurant. She'll get me there."

"Well then, why don't you come in? Unless you like standing on porches."

"I like looking in windows better" Max said smiling as he passed her to go into the living room.

"Um, what?"

"All I am going to say is Sid is one lucky guy and you are an amazing woman Karen."

"You know, I would blush and be all embarrassed but I'm comfortable with my body so thanks for the compliment. But you brag about what you saw to the rest of the guys and I will hang you from the rafters at the arena."

"It will stay with me forever. I just get the right to picture you naked anytime I want now."

"You are hopeless Max."

Sidney came in and heard the last comment "you're just now figuring that out baby."

"Hey come on Siddo, don't be like that" Max said getting up to hug him "you love me and until you can admit it to yourself, it will just eat away inside of you."

"Baby, help me?"

Karen got up and walked over to him "sorry stud, he's your friend. I'll be waiting in the car so boys, don't take to long."

Sidney got out of Max's grip and they headed out. Karen just laughed at Sidney when he got into the car and waited for him to crack a smiled. She leaned over and kissed him before he pulled out of the driveway and they were on their way. Once they got to Wheeling, they saw Max turn off to Nat's and Karen directed Sidney where to go. As they pulled into the parking lot, Karen told him to pull at the end of the lot by the back of the building. Sidney turned off the car and smiled at her before pulling her close for another kiss. As the kiss began to heat up, Karen knew she was getting Sidney all riled up. She snuck her hand down and unziped his shorts, sticking her hand inside playing with him. Karen left his lips and looked out the window, not seeing a soul. She leaned her head down and took him into her mouth. Karen managed to start him off for a few minutes and when she heard him say "oh shit" she stopped and brought her head up slowly. There were a couple other cars pulling in and she smiled before diving back in. She got faster and was bringing him over the edge when he saw Max pull up. Between his heavy breathing all Karen heard was "Max...here....pulling beside us". Karen made one last hard suck and drew out Sidney's orgasm. She finished and got him situated as his head fell back to the headrest. They gained their composure enough to get out of the car and meet up with them, walking inside. Karen just stood there smiling while they waited to be seated as Sidney put his arm around her whispering "thank god for tinted windows". They were showed to a booth and sat down looking at the menu.

The restaurant looked like a dive but both girls reassured them the food was excellent. The waiter came over and took their orders, leaving chips and salsa for them to snack on until their dinners were ready.

"So, are you guys looking for a rematch or want someone new to play in the finals?" Natalie asked.

"I want the rematch" Max said proudly. "I want the fans and the world to know we can beat these guys."

"I think you guys are capable to beating both" she said.

"What about you baby? Going to weigh in here" Sidney asked Karen.

"Well, Detroit did seem to have some trouble with Anaheim but regaining it back against Chicago right now. I do see a rematch with a different outcome."

"Look who's getting bold in her predictions."

"I just have this feeling that if you guys get Detroit, you are better then last year at this time and it will be a real test."

"See I knew I liked her for a reason" Max told Sidney.

Sidney smiled and kissed her temple "so wise one, how many games?"

"I think you'll go the distance. If you can match them game for game, it'll go to seven. I'm sorry but if it goes to fewer games, I see Detroit on top."

Sidney and Max looked at each other "she is right you know. We get down once and lose our composure, it's over."

"Well we just can't let that happen, especially with these to beautiful women cheering for us" Max added.

Soon their food came and Karen watched their faces as they took the first bite "so, how's the food?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"This is great baby. How'd did you guys find this place?"

"There was a 'sister' restaurant downtown and when it closed we found out about this one being owned by the same family. Same food and menu so we knew it would already be good."

"I can't wait to take you to all my favorites when we head home for the summer baby."

"Yeah, when I was there last time, it was only a couple weeks. I would like to go to more places."

"Leave the house once in a while and you can see it all" Natalie said sarcastically between bites.

"And you're implying what?"

"You know exactly what I'm implying."

"Well of course I know what you're implying, I just wanted to hear you say it."

Karen sat there and smirked at Natalie who smiled back. They didn't say anything else and left Max and Sidney looking at each other confused.

"Think back to what I interrupted Sid and you'll understand" Max said. Sidney just smiled and knew Natalie was right. When they were at home, there was nothing more he wanted to do than be with Karen. They finished dinner and talked for a little bit longer before heading out. They all said goodbye and got into their respective cars. Sidney and Karen sat in the car and waited for Max to pull out.

"Um, are we leaving or are you waiting for round 2 to happen?"

"Mind if we head to the waterfront? It's still early and I don't want to head back just yet."

"Sure. I haven't been down there for a while." Sidney started the car and headed out of the parking lot. Karen directed him and when he realized where he was going, it all became familiar to him. He parked the car and they got out. Sidney took her hand into his and walked together towards the water. Karen saw someone was on her favorite bench, so they went down a little closer to the water and sat down. "Why did you want to come here?"

"Remember last year when I had all the doubts about the finals?"

"Yeah, you're not still doubting you can win are you?"

"Not really. I just keep going back to what you said that if we play Detroit there will be a different outcome."

"Sid, I believe you can win it all this year. It's what you do on the ice that will determine that."

"I know. I'm healthier this year and last year I did have trouble scoring. Things are different this time around."

"Then why are you questioning all this?"

"Because I wanted you to tell me I can do it."

"I will forever tell you that you can do it stud because I love you."

"I love you to baby." Sidney sneaked in a kiss before they sat there and held each other until the sun went down.

2 comments:

Val said...

There is a song by the Kings of Leon - "Use Somebody" I think it is...well, these two are perfect are for using each other, and in a good way. Loved it, and loved that you updated quickly...of course, anothe one is required very, very soon!

Caitlin said...

i'm happy to see the updates again, and so soon too. i hope you plan on updating your other story as well, i really love it. as always, update soon.