12.12.2009

Chapter 161

When they decided to leave his parents house and head to his for the party, Sidney stopped and took his picture by the welcome sign entering Cole Harbour. He even managed to drag Karen into a picture with him saying he wanted one picture with her and the Cup. They got back in the car and went on their way. As the party got started, Karen wanted to do a little surprise for Sidney and went to have a small chat with Phil, the keeper of the cup, to see if it was doable. When he smiled she knew it would be ok, now to just get Sidney away and not realize the Cup will be missing for a for minutes.

"Hey Maxwell, I need your help."

"Yes Kiki."

"I need you to distract Sid so I can plan a surprise for him."

"What's the surprise?" Karen whispered into his ear and Max just got a huge smile on his face. "Why don't you let me help you and we'll get his mom to distract him."

"And why would I do that?"

"Come on, it won't be weird...please?"

"Oh alright. Let me go tell her we're changing it and I will meet you inside." Karen went to talk to Trina and she agreed. Karen disappeared and so did the Cup when the band called Sidney and his teammates from Rimouski on stage to help sing a song of theirs.

After a half hour, Sidney had realized the Cup was missing and went searching for it, only to see it come back outside by Phil with Max and Karen following close behind.

"Ok, what was going on?" Sidney asked seeing the three of them coming out of the house.

"What do you mean? We've been out here the whole time."

"No, no, no...the Cup was not on the table and now it's back with you and Max coming out of the house."

"Sid, you need to lighten up on the suds bud. The Cup has been here the whole time" Max said smiling then walking off.

"Just trust me stud, nothing happened to the Cup and it's now back in your presence" she said kissing him and walking away smiling as well. Sidney saw her go over to his mom as they shared a laugh and he got even more suspcious but decided to leave it alone until later.

When the party crowd dispersed and it was just a few close friends and family left, Sidney knew his time with the Cup was also winding down. He had taken some alone time with it and ran his fingers over the names that had preceded him and he went over the empty spot where his name would go. It was like he could actually see it there the longer he stared at the spot. When Phil came over to him and told him they needed to get going, Sidney asked one special request.

"Do you guys mind if I cleaned it?"

"Well this is a first" Phil said "sure, go ahead."

Sidney walked inside the house and got a rag and some soap. He came back out, grab the hose and turned on the water as he started to wash the Stanley Cup. After a few minutes, Karen came walking up to the noise of laughter and ribbing and wanted to see what was going on. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at the scene, not knowing what to think.

"Um, what is he doing?"

"He's cleaning the Cup and the first one at that" Phil told her "but he is missing a few spots." Karen started to giggle when she saw Sidney look up at her.

"Think that's funny baby?"

"No of course not, you're doing a wonderful job" she said hiding her smile.

"Yeah, ok" Sidney said picking up the hose and spraying water at her, getting her a little wet before she jumped out of the way. Karen just blew him a kiss and Sidney went back to finishing what he was doing. When he was done, he grabbed another rag and dried it off, it was spotless when he got done.

"Well I must say Sid, you did one hell of a job there" Phil told him as he walked over to the newly, cleaned Stanley Cup.

"It just seemed like the perfect ending to my time with it."

"Yeah, especially since he didn't get to sleep with it again" Karen chimed in.

Sidney just shot her a look "thank you baby." Karen just smiled, walked over and kissed his cheek before leaving them alone.

"Thanks Sid, we had a blast at this celebration."

"Thanks for letting me have my time with it on my birthday."

"I'm just glad it worked out that way for you" Phil told him "but now we need to get going" he said picking up the Cup with his white gloves. Sidney walked them to the front of the house and watched as they loaded the Cup into it's case. He stood out there and watched them leave as Karen came up behind him.

"Are you sad now?" she said wrapping her arms around him.

"Not really" he said but there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Gee, you almost sounded convincing there."

"Ok, I'm sad that my time with it is over. But the determination of winning it again will always be there."

"Well just remember you're all mine from the 16th to the 23rd...you promised."

Sidney brought her around his body so they were facing each other "I know and that promise I will not break, but Olympic tryouts are soon after that so I will need to at least get a work out in sometime during the week."

"Well, if you make it to where I can work out with you, I won't complain about it."

"Oh I definitely think I can arrange that" Sidney said before kissing her and heading back inside to finish out the party with what family and friends were still around.

Most of the family and friends left about two hours later and Karen began cleaning up on the patio. She stopped when she heard aome soft music begin to play and the lights went out with only what candles were still burning lit the night.

"Are you trying to seduce me Crosby?" she asked looking at him.

"I believe I am" he said walking over to her and taking the garbage bag out of her hand and putting it down. They walked over by the edge of the patio and Sidney wrapped his arms around her and they began to dance to the music. "I finally got you all to myself."

"You would have had me all to yourself if a little Stanley Cup celebration didn't get in the way...but I'm glad you got your day with it. You seemed overwhelmed with a lot of things these past two days."

"It had to be the outpouring of fans that came to the ship, all those that lined the streets for the parade route, and then at the rec center. I couldn't believe they all came out just to see me."

"I can" she smiled at him "you're their superstar, hero, hockey phenom..."

"I think I get it baby."

Karen started laughing "all I'm saying is that you remembered them to share your accomplished dream with them and this is the support and love back."

"So sharing all this with you, am I about to get some love back?" Sidney said raising his eyebrows at her like he was hinting at something.

"Oh I think that is definitely a possibility."

"Good to know." Sidney went to the music and turned it off then came back over and picked up Karen and putting her over his shoulder. Karen couldn't stop laughing as he took her inside and upstairs, dropping her on the bed. He climbed on top of her and pinned her arms up by her head. "Now you will tell me what you and Max did with the Cup?"

"I know nothing and if you must torture me to get it out of me, try your best because it won't work."

"Tell me baby...what did you two do?"

"But if I tell you, it won't be a surprise later" she said sweetly and batting her eyes at him. "If you think something happened between Max and I, you're all wrong and you know deep down nothing would happen. Will you just trust me and wait for your surprise?"

"I guess, but I will figure it out."

"No you won't stud, you'll never guess in a million years."

"Then I guess I have to go on to plan B."

"What's plan B?"

"This" he said leaning down to kiss her lips then moving to her neck. Sidney let go of her arms and made his way down her body. He lifted up her shirt and placed kisses on her stomach before making a move to take her shirt off completely.

"I believe I am definitely going to like plan B" Karen said as her hands felt all over Sidney's back and shoulders as he continued to kiss her skin. Sidney took off the rest of Karen's clothes and then got off the bed to undress himself. He laid back down on top of her and they just stayed locked together, their bodies as one and loving the tender moment being with each other. Hands were roaming every inch that was visible to them as lips were attacking the other pair infront of them. Whether it was the passion between them or the impatientness in Karen, she moved her leg and wrapped it around Sidney's hip. She could feel the heat between their bodies and felt him grow against her. Karen broke the kiss and sent a look that Sidney knew what it meant without asking. He made a move and slid inside of her, slowly. When Sidney gave her his own look, she knew she didn't need to question it either. Their lips reattached as Sidney begin to move his hips upward and into the core of the woman he loved. As his movements got bigger, so did the intenseness between them. There was more love, passion, and heat with every thrust. Karen dug her fingernails deeper in Sidney's back as she felt her body start to temble. Sidney could tell she was close and picked up the pace until she left his lips, moaning out her orgasm. When Sidney felt her muscles contract around his cock and squeezing his own orgasm out, he reached under her ass and lift her up into him as he poured every drop he had into her before collasping them onto the bed. Sidney rolled off her after a few minutes and pulled her close, falling asleep after a tiring two days of events.

3 comments:

jeyre87 said...

great update : D

Cathy said...

Great update! Can't wait to see what the surprise is with the cup!

Val said...

I am so curious about the cup surprise, too, and fabulous update, as always!