12.30.2009

Chapter 162

The next couple of days had gone by and Trina had taken Karen to look for a wedding dress. They went to a lot of stores but nothing really jumped out at her that seemed fitting to marry Sidney in. After Trina dropped her off at the house, she told her there was one other shop to take her to but the store was closed for a couple of days and would be opened with time to still get her a dress. Karen thanked her and closed the door before heading inside.

When Karen walked inside, she didn't see Sidney until she went into the kitchen and saw him at the side of the house shooting pucks into the net. She smiled to herself and ran upstairs. She came down a few minutes later in a very revealing bikini. She grabbed a towel and lotion and headed out back.

Sidney let a shot go when he heard the door shut. He looked up and saw Karen walking to one of the lounge chairs and lay down her towel over the cushion. To say he couldn't take his eyes off of her was an understatement since his next slapshot missed the net and ended up in the front yard.

Karen turned her head slightly and saw Sidney out of the corner of her eye as she placed the towel down. She picked up her lotion and squirted it in her hand. Bringing her leg up on the lounger, Karen began to slowly rub the lotion over her thigh and down her leg to her foot. When she had enough on that one, she repeated with the other leg.

Sidney had an idea to what she was doing and decided to not watch her but Karen made that difficult when she moved to her arms and then over her stomach. Sidney watched as she carefully rubbed the lotion into her skin and felt a very tingling sensation in his shorts. Karen finally put the bottle down and laid down on the lounger. She saw Sidney start to shoot the pucks again and realized she needed to up the ante. She sat up and Sidney couldn't believe what he saw...she untied her top and fully exposed her breasts to the sun. Sidney almost dropped his stick when he saw her apply some lotion over her breasts very slowly and very, very sensually. Karen put the bottle back down and got comfortable by arching her back and making her breasts stick out in the air. With her sunglasses on, she could see Sidney staring at her without him knowing she was looking at him. The tingling sensation went to a very prominent bulge as his cock was becoming hard as he watched his wife lying in the sunshine half naked. He knew he wouldn't be able to take much more and practically ran over to her, shadowing her.

"You're blocking my sun stud."

"Where do you think we are baby, a nudist colony?"

"I'm not nude Sid. I don't want tan lines incase my wedding dress is strapless." Sidney just stands there over her until Karen takes off her glasses to look at him "was there something else you wanted stud?"

Sidney reached behind Karen and brought the lounger to a full lay down position, letting her fall back with it. Karen saw the raw passion in his eyes and liked the aggressiveness in him. Sidney then reached for Karen's bikini bottoms and tugged them off, almost like he was ripping them off her body. Next went Sidney's shirt and shorts before he laid down on top of her, putting his hand inbetween her thighs and yanking them open. He put his hands on the arms of the lounger and lifted his hips up positioning himself at her entrance. Karen locked eyes with Sidney as he powerfully entered her in one hard motion, making a moan escape her lips of the feeling of Sidney stretching her to fit him. Karen grabbed his biceps as her legs went over each arm of the lounger, opening herself up wider for him. Sidney couldn't contain himself and pounded into her making Karen moan out more. She knew she should be a little more quieter but she couldn't help it with the way he was being with her and would control her in more ways then one. Sidney could feel the tightness around him and knew Karen was ready to explode. After a few more hard thrusts, Karen leaned her head back as her orgasm took over her body and soon felt Sidney fill her. He gave a couple last pumps making sure he gave her everything he had to offer, collapsing onto her body when he was done. Karen put her legs down and wrapped them around his thighs, holding him close to her.

"So, do you like the outcome of your torture?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about? I was only lying in the sun to darken my tan" she said caressing his cheek.

"See, I think you do baby. You knew exactly what you were doing, to me, when you came down here. First putting on the lotion seductively, then taking off your top. You know how I love looking at this incredible body when it's naked."

"So you're saying that I enticed you on purpose just so we could have sex outside on the lounger?"

"That is what I am saying exactly." Sidney kissed her before pulling out of her and getting up. Karen got up with him but managed to push him down on the lounger on his back as she crawled on top of him, grabbing his cock and putting it inside her. "And just what do you think you're doing?"

"Getting my back tanned." Karen kissed him then sat up as she rocked her hips getting him hard again. She put her hands on the arms of the lounger to steady herself as she rode him. Sidney's hands gripped into her hips as her movements got bigger and faster, but then she slowed down to keep the rhythm going. She sped up again when she heard a moan come from Sidney's lips. He watched her facial expressions and knew she was close. Sidney moved his hand to the top of her mound and his thumb found her clit. He began rubbing it soft at first then got harder as he helped bring her over the edge. She stopped for a minute to let her orgasm make it's way through her body but then started her hips going again until Sidney shot off his own orgasm. Karen slowed down and milked every drop out of him, then herself collapsed onto his chest as his arms wrapped around her body.

"You need to move your arms, they're not going to let my back tan even" she said while smiling into his chest.

"You tell me this like I care baby" he said tightening his hold on her "not like you can do anything about it."

"Well that is true, but the guy that went by on the boat when you attacked me might have something to say about it. Might have to google 'Sidney Crosby's naked ass' and see what pops up on Youtube."

Sidney sat up fast, still holding on to Karen and franticly looked around until he heard her laugh hysterically at him "let me guess there was no guy on a boat?" he asked and she shook her head no. "That was dirty play baby" he said looking at her.

"Sorry" she said still giggling "but just to see your face was worth it."

"What am I going to do with you?"

Karen's big grin faded to a loving smile "marry me and spend the rest of your life loving me."

"The marriage part is already valid, loving you happened when I first saw you, and it will continue to happen for the rest of our life together."

"I really like the sound to that, our life together."

"I plan to make you happy for the rest of you life Karen."

"Well I'm going to make yours miserable and wish everyday you didn't marry me" she said smiling.

"You can try as hard as you want to make that happen but it's not going to work. I am going to pamper you, give you flowers and jewelry everyday, make love to you every night..."

"This should be fun, you giving up hockey?"

"No, why?"

"Well to make love to me every night you need to be home every night...away games will make that impossible."

"How about when I am about to leave for away games, we just make love that many times to make up the nights I'll be gone?"

"Or since I love you so much, from now until the season starts I will count all the times we make love towards all nights away from me during the season."

"Starting now?"

Karen felt Sidney's hands grab her ass and push her into him. He was still inside her and causing enough friction to get them going again "it's along way until the season starts stud" she said as a wave of pleasure swept through her body as they began moving into each other slowly.

"Technically, I will be gone for a couple days of camp for the Olympics so..."

"...so that I won't be mad that you leave me after marrying me a week earlier to go try out for a team you know you'll be on."

Their movements got bigger when Sidney tightened his grip on her hips and brought her into him with ease "you don't know that."

"Yes...I...do" she said panting the words out with each breath "you deserve this....you won the Stanley Cup....and you will win Olympic gold..."

"Say more things like that, you're turning me on baby." Sidney laid her down and put his hands under her thighs by her ass. He lifted her up slightly as Karen grabbed the arms of the lounger to help her rock into him.

She couldn't tell him more because the intensity was strong between them "oh god Sid...harder, pound harder" was all she could muster out. Sidney managed to stand up with his legs straddling the lounger and hovered over Karen and began to give her what she wanted. Karen put her hands to her breasts and massaged them as her orgasm started building inside her.

Sidney leaned closer to kiss her lips "you feel so tight for me baby...oh god, so tight..." he said as his lips reattached to hers.

"Don't stop Sid" her breathing at a quick pace "make me explode, make me come for you." Sidney picked up his pace and pumped faster into her feeling the heat on his cock. Karen's hands left her breasts and went straight to Sidney's ass to help push him into her as hard as she could "right there...oh my god, right there..." Sidney gave one last hard thrust and felt the wetness coat over his cock as Karen's orgasm came hard making her let out a small scream. Sidney wasn't too far behind and soon let his own juices flow deep inside her core. He slowed down, then stopped putting his forehead to hers as their breathing resumed to normal. "Wow, I may need to entice you more often stud."

"I knew I could get you to confess your antics."

"You loved it, admit it."

"I love you, does that count?"

Karen shook her head yes "I love you too." Sidney kissed her before figuring out how to get them up. They both did and got redressed before lying back down on the lounger together. "I wasn't going to worry about having any bridesmaids for the wedding."

"I thought you wanted a traditional wedding."

"I do, but why bother with it. I'd rather it just be me and you up there."

"It will be baby, it will be...but could you maybe go for a flower girl."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I overheard Taylor tell mom that she would love to be a part of the wedding."

"I don't see where that's a problem. I'll ask her on my own so don't say anything to her."

"No problem there, I'm good at keeping secrets."

Karen turned her head to look at him "and what secrets do you have?"

"I don't have any secrets but you do."

"No I don't."

"Then tell me what you and Max did with the Cup."

"Can you please wait until our wedding?"

"Why?"

"Because it's a surprise for you and I wanted to give it to you then. Besides I need a few more days to finish it."

"Ok, but one last question about it?"

"What?"

"Does it involve you being naked?" he whispered in her ear.

"Um, Max helped and sorry but I don't want him to see me naked."

"Good." Karen just laughed and snuggled her back closer into his chest.

1 comment:

Val said...

I want to see what the surprise with the cup is and the last few lines of this chapter - hilarious!