7.24.2008

Intro to story "Is Love Possible"

Ok. I have decided to put my brain at ease and get the hockey story out of it. My mind is usually wrapped around NASCAR but for some reason...Sidney Crosby....since the hockey playoffs, I have thought of nothing but him. So of course me and my other personalities have thought up this fantasy life if I were with Mr. Crosby. This is what we all came up with....

Hints to the plot....have a chance meeting, the past comes back to rear its ugly head, another chance meeting with promise, possibilities, turning sour, and then.....hopeful reconciliation. hope I didn't give away too much...hehe

So, just a little about me. I have been a Penguins fan since I was 15....22 long ass years and never lost interest. If ya'll can do the math....I am, gasp, 16 years older than Sidney. But the way I see it...the boy needs an older women. I currently live in Fort Worth, TX but I do originally hail from WV with a close hop, skip, and jump from Pittsburgh. Everything I did that required fun was going to Pittsburgh....including as many Pens games you can handle in a year.

Anyway, this story is going to start during the playoffs last year and continue on to this year. The story is completely fiction because the way I see it, if any of this was true....I would be living it and not writing about it.

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Haha. I think if any of the stuff we write about happened to us we wouldn`t write about it.