4.04.2010

Chapter 176

A/N... Part 1 of the honeymoon. Do I even need to say it girls :)


Sidney let go of Karen and walked into the bathroom. She heard water running and wondered what he could be doing. She walked over to the bathroom and Sidney came out to stop her "just wait right here and let me get it ready for you."

There was a knock at the door and Sidney pointed to tell Karen in not so many words to get it. She opened the door to reveal the owner.

"I thought you two would like something to nibble on" she said holding up a basket filled with crackers, cheeses, fruit and a bottle of wine.

"Thank you, that was so kind of you."

"Well it's not everyday we get a celebrity here." Karen saw her still holding a picture of Sidney with a sharpie and smiled "would you like to come in and get Sid's autograph?"

"I couldn't impose dear."

"I'm sure Sid won't mind, come on in." Karen opened the door wider to let her in before shutting it behind her and going to get Sidney from the bathroom. He emerged and Karen snuck back into the bathroom as the water was still on. She saw the tub filled with water and realized they were going to take a bath together. She shut off the water know they would be sloshing out some and didn't want a mess to clean up. She walked out just as the owner was leaving.

"I think you made her day."

"I didn't mind you know that."

"I know, that's why I let her in. So what's with the bath water?"

"Oh shit" he said running to the bathroom.

"It's ok" she said taking off after him "I turned off the water."

"Good, now give me 2 minutes and I will be ready for you."

"Ok" she kissed him and went towards the bedroom. She saw complimentary robes and undressed putting one on. She heard Sidney call her from the bathroom and went over there, opening the door. Sidney was sitting in the water that housed bubbles and rose petals around him. "Damn, wish I had my camera."

"How about you just drop the robe and join me?" Karen slowly untied the robe and let it fall from her shoulders revealing her naked, toned body. Sidney looked up and down her body and got hard thinking about what he wanted to do to her. She stepped into the water and Sidney brought his hand out of the water, touching her body as she slinked into the water. They sat at opposite ends of the bathtub and just smiled at each other.

"This feels nice."

"The water or my hand caressing your leg?"

"Both. Care to move that hand up a little higher?"

"Come closer and I would love to." Karen moved closer as Sidney scooted to the middle to meet her. She straddled her legs around his hips, sitting on his thighs.

"Is that better?"

"Much" he said making a trail up her thigh to her mound. Karen felt Sidney lightly touch her swollen lips and shivered, making her nipples hard peaks. Sidney decided to make this as erotic as he could for her since they've never really played like this. Sidney kept grazing her lips with his fingers "do you like that?"

"Yes."

Sidney slipped a finger inside her opening, moving it around "how about this?"

"Yes" she said in a whisper.

He took his index finger and poked it in and out of her, adding another finger one at a time until he had three fingers inside her, holding them there "what does this do to you?" he said flexing his fingers.

"It's making me come for you" she said as her breath became quicker.

"What would you like me to do baby?"

"Replace your fingers with your hard cock and fuck me" she said closing her eyes and letting the feelings take over.

"I do what my baby wants" he said removing his fingers. Karen let out a small wimper when she felt him remove his hand but took a breath when she felt his cock entering her. Sidney managed to turn them so they were in the middle of the bathtub. Karen got on her knees and Sidney pulled his knees up, giving leverage to Karen. Sidney started kissing her breasts as Karen put her hands on the side of the bathtub and began riding him. She arched her breasts into his kisses, leaning back against his knees and making the tight space incredible. Karen limited her movements to make sure the water didn't slosh out of the bathtub. "Look at me" Sidney asked. Karen looked into Sidney's eyes as she continued to ride him. The intensity from both their eyes told what was to come. Karen let out a moan as Sidney growled as they both came simultaneously. Karen milked out everything Sidney had before finally stopping and leaning down to capture Sidney's lips.

"Mmm, now we have an alternative to the shower when we move into the new house."

"That we do baby" he sad kissing her before moving them around again and Karen was sitting in front of him between his legs. Karen began playing with the bubbles and making sculptures in the water. Sidney found a couple rose petals and picked them up, placing them over each of Karen's nipples.

"Now there's a good look for me."

"Makes clothing optional as long as certain parts are covered."

Karen got up and sat on the edge of the bathtub "where else can you cover?" she said as she sat there with her legs spread wide open.

Sidney smiled and grabbed more petals from the water. He placed them over her mound in a 'V' shape and told Karen to look at his handy work "I think you'll like it."

"No doubt I will but do you like it?"

Sidney shook his head "no, I'd rather have you like this." He took off a petal at a time until her swollen lips were visible again. Karen started to reach up and take off the petals from her nipples when Sidney stopped her "leave those on."

"Whatever you want stud."

Sidney got an idea and started to rub over her mound "I think I've neglected a certain area the last million times we've made love. I need to revisit Brazil."

"I don't mind the trip." Karen smiled when she saw Sidney grab some soap and a disposable razor. He lathered the soap with some of the bubbles and spread it over Karen's landing strip of hair she had. he loved how she got creative down there for him but he wanted her like she was on their wedding night. Sidney took the razor and carefully shaved the hair above her mound until she was completely bare. He rinsed off the soap and Karen got turned on with every touch he made on her.

"Now that's better" Sidney said before diving his head down and licking her lips with his tongue. Karen put her hands on the side of the bathtub and pushed her pelvis forward to give Sidney the full view. He knew exactly what to do to make her go over the edge and would stop at nothing this time too. As Sidney was fully into her, Karen put her hand into his hair and let her fingers flow through his curls as he licked and nipped at her. Soon she felt his tongue penetrate her opening, darting in and out making her scream with pleasure. Sidney took his thumb and rubbed her clit as his tongue continued it's assault bringing out Karen's orgasm and lapping up all her juices after she came. When Karen's body settled down, they got out of the bathtub and Karen put her robe on. Sidney stood there pouting until she walked out grabbing the other robe and coming back in to give him his. They walked out of the bathroom and Karen went to get the basket of treats.

"What do we have here?"

"Some fruit, cheese, crackers and wine."

Sidney grabbed the bottle of wine and went to find a corkscrew to open it. As he stuck it into the cork, Sidney just cocked an eyebrow at Karen as he screwed it in and slowly pulled it out. She just laughed at him and his sexual actions. He poured two glasses and handed one to Karen, taking the other one, lifting his up making her do the same.

"To my beautiful wife, whom I fell in love with since the moment I saw her. I knew this was where we would have ended up, happily married and very much in love with each other. Thank you for marrying me and making me the happiest man on earth."

Karen looked at him with tears in her eyes "To my sexy and adoring husband that I didn't want to believe my feelings when I fell for you. I fought every fiber in my body to make me not attracted to you but you are one persistent man. You made me realize love was possible again and I thank you for loving me the way I should be loved."

They clinked glasses and took a drink before leaning into each other and letting their lips connect for a powerful kiss. Karen pulled back to stop him and give them a little breather. Karen went to get a knife to cut up the fruit as Sidney got the cheese opened for the crackers. When he was done, Sidney went to put a blanket on the deck so they could sit out there and eat in the warm night air.

"This is nice. Thank you for bringing me here Sidney."

"I felt bad we weren't really going to have a honeymoon, so I figured a mini one was better than nothing."

"Every night with you is a honeymoon" she said leaning in to kiss him.

"I bet a lot of female fans would be surprised to find out this is what I'm truly like off the ice."

"Not the sites I've been to. Some of them have you down to a 'T' what they think you'd be like in bed."

"You haven't added your two cents to the conversation did you?"

"Nope, I'm keeping all this to myself...that is until I write my tell-all book about being Mrs. Sidney Crosby."

"Is that memoir coming out anytime soon?"

"Nah, not until you've at least retired from playing. I don't want all the puck bunnies to read the book and try to pounce on you to find out for themselves."

"Well then I guess I need to stop bragging about how much of a prowless you are to the guys in the locker room."

"Yes, please do. I can't handle any more advances from Geno, especially when they're all in Russian."

"I think Geno knows better then to try anything on you."

"Yeah because that Oksana seems to be a real bitch. Don't need her to put out a mafia hit on me just for joking around with Geno."

"She's harmless."

"That might be what she portrays but you just better not be alone with her...ever."

"Jealous are we?"

"No, but she makes a move I get a free shot at any Penguin to my choosing."

Hearing Karen talk about it made Sidney's cock come alive. He moved the basket and their glasses before leaning into Karen and them laying down on the blanket. "Who would you go for?"

"What?" she breathed out between kisses.

"Who on the team? Who else turns you on?"

Karen knew exactly what Sidney was doing. Talking about the possibility of being with another player set him off to be protective and she liked where it was leading. "There's a few but probably Tanger. He's a sexy little beast."

Sidney opened up her robe and attacked her breasts with force. Karen arched her back when he would take a nip at her nipple and pull up on it. He took his knee and got inbetween her legs, spreading them open wide for him. Karen untied his robe and could see his cock standing up hard for her. She reached a hand down and spread her lips open for him, making sure the sides of his cock touched her fingers on the way inside of her. Sidney put his hands to each side of Karen's head and moved his hips upward into her. Karen didn't want to make noise for fear the people below them could hear. She took her hands and brought them up, covering her breasts and squeezing her nipples between her fingers. Karen couldn't stand how slow and steady Sidney was going and she managed to roll the over onto Sidney's back. She put her hands on his pecks and dug her fingernails into the skin as the sensations got bigger. As her orgasm made it's presence known, Karen sat straight up and rode him harder and faster with Sidney lifting his hips up into her, pushing his cock deep inside. As Karen was about to unleash her orgasm, she bit her lip to keep her from screaming. Soon she felt Sidney shoot off inside of her as the hot liquid coated her inside walls. They slowed down and Sidney sat up, wrapping his arms around Karen's waist.

"So Tanger huh?"

"Maybe but I think I got the best of the crop."

"You always know what to say don't you baby?"

"Of course stud." Sidney kissed her as they sat there enjoying each other for awhile.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like they are enjoying their honeymoon!!

sidneyluver87 said...

WOW sexy honeymoon! nice chapter girl!

Val said...

No, you do not need to say anything, lol! Whew!