4.20.2010

Chapter 180

Before long, it was the end of the week and Sidney was on his way home. He had a great training camp and left with a feeling that he would be on the 2010 Olympic team for Canada. The flight landed and they headed to the car.

"I just want you to know how proud I am of you Sid" Troy started "I know it stung when you weren't invited to camp for 2006 but this is it."

"I feel confident that I'm making the team dad, I just don't want to jump into all my emotions and be too overly confident."

"They'd be a fool not to pick you son."

"Thanks dad." Sidney thought about mentioning to him about cutting back but he just couldn't do it. He was the one that sacrificed everything for him when he was little and he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

His dad drove him to his house and they made plans for a cookout the day before him and Karen were to leave. Since Karen drove up, they would leave a couple days earlier to take the nice drive back to Pittsburgh. He grabbed his bag and headed inside the house. Sidney dropped his bag by the stairs and yelled out for Karen. When she didn't answer, he went searching for her. His instincts told him to go out back first since it was a beautiful day and low and behold, his eyes landed on Karen laying out in the grass. Sidney ran upstairs and got his suit on before going out to join her.

Karen was lying on the blanket with her eyes closed and the radio on. She was singing to the song that was on and Sidney could hear her sweet sounds before he got near her. He smiled at how beautiful her voice was and she never tried to out sing the song but in perfect harmony with it. As Sidney was now standing directly behind her, he listened to the lyrics she was singing.

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love, it never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late, what about now?

Now that we're here, now that we've come this far
Just hold on
There is nothing to fear, for I am right beside you
For all my life, I am yours

"I hope so baby" Sidney said startling Karen and making her jump up.

"Hey, when did you get in?" she said standing up and hugging him.

"Just a few minutes ago. Went up to change first so I could join you. So, who are we listening to?"

"Daughtry. I love his songs and his voice, the man could sing me the phone book and I would swoon."

"Really? Gettin ya turned on there?"

"Maybe, but I don't think its the music."

"Then what is it?" he said leaning in to kiss her.

"Having my husband home."

"Good call baby" he kissed her again making it last a little longer than normal. "You have some nice color there" Sidney raised his hand and lightly grazed her shoulder.

"Why do I think my tanning session is over?"

"Because it is...at least for the next 20 or 30 minutes."

"Do we have to go inside?" Karen said with a smirk.

Sidney looked around and heard a couple boats and a lot of people screaming around "I think it would be safer."

Karen heard the voices and smiled "as adventurous as we are, that might be a good idea for today."

"Don't worry baby, before we leave I promise one last rendevous out here."

"As long as you make it a good one."

"Have I ever disappointed you yet?" Karen looked to the sky and put her finger on her chin "don't think too hard about it there baby."

"You have never disappointed me Sid."

"And I am not about to start" he said picking her up and carrying her inside.

"Ok, I have a question."

"Now? You have a question now?" he said putting her down.

"Yes, I have a question."

"Alright, what's your question."

"Well, it's just we've been everywhere in the house. Nothing is a surprise anymore."

"And your question is?"

"Where can we go that is new to us?"

Sidney stood there for a second "we could go...." he walked out of the kitchen with Karen behind him "....no. Maybe....no." Karen stood behind him trying not to laugh "how about....no. Damn baby, you're right. We've been everywhere."

"Told you. I'm thinking its a good thing we're moving into a new house soon....lots of new places there."

"Well, it may not be new, but at least I can still surprise you" Sidney said turning around to face her. Before Karen could respond to anything, Sidney untied her bikini bottoms and took off his shorts tossing them both to the side. He picked her up and pretty much slammed her up against the wall hard, but not enough to hurt her. Karen wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her muscles to keep her there as they were kissing. Sidney broke the kiss as he grabbed his cock and entered her, watching the expression on her face. With Karen holding on with her legs, Sidney let go of her and put his hands on the wall by her head, letting his body take full control. Karen couldn't get enough of this side of him and hoped it never stopped. She would whimper out for him to go faster and harder which he did. Sidney couldn't hold on much longer and stopped, pulling out of Karen and helping her down. He turned her to face the wall and re-entered her from behind. Sidney reached around to cup her mound and rubbed hard on her clit to bring her orgasm out to match his. When he was done, Sidney wrapped his arms around her body and held her tight to his body.

"Well I guess this means you missed me" she said laughing between breaths.

"Don't know what gave you that idea" he said kissing her shoulder.

Karen got out of his grip to turn around to face him "its ok to admit it stud cause I really missed you" she said caressing his cheek.

"It should be already understood how much I miss you when we're not together."

"Trust me, it is." Karen looked directly into his eyes before bringing his lips down to hers. "Can I go back out to finish tanning?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"Only if I can join you."

"Can you keep your hands to yourself?"

"I can try but I'm not promising anything."

"Fair enough stud" she said kissing him and went to get her bikini bottoms to put back on as Sidney grabbed his shorts and out them on. He reached in the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water and followed her back outside. Karen got comfortable and Sidney laid down beside her. "So how did training camp go?"

"It went great. It was good to see Flower and Staalsy."

"Did ya'll compare Cup stories?"

"That and more."

"What do you mean more?" she asked looking at him.

"Well we told each other what we did with the Cup."

"In the community or with your women?"

"Baby" he said sitting up on his elbows "I am surprised that you would ask that."

"What would the surprise be? That you talked about it now and not waited until everyone got back together to compare sex with the Cup stories in the locker room."

"You really think I would do that?" Karen just stared at him and smiled "Ok, maybe we mentioned some things along the lines of it."

"Not like it's nothing new. You celebrate with the Cup with the team, with friends and family, and then some alone time with your wife or girlfriend. You don't know if you're ever going to win it again, so you pull out all the stops when you get it."

"Damn, maybe I should have washed it the day I got it" he said to get Karen laughing.

"I'm sure Phil is well aware what is done to and with that Cup to really clean it before handing it off." Karen turned back into the sun before turning back to Sidney "so what did Flower and Vero do with it?"

"Baby?"

"What? Marc seems so shy and innocent, he has to have a freaky side especially having the Cup for a day."

"How about when we get back, you can talk to Vero and let her tell you."

"Aww, is Sidney bashful when it comes to talking about sex and his friends" she said turning on her side and tickling him. Sidney got back at her and began to tickle her until they were facing each other and holding on tight.

"I'm not one to kiss and tell and I am definitely not one to tell other people's sex stories."

"I would love to join you in that sentiment."

"I know baby, I've met your friends" he said to Karen's amusement.

"Of course after walking in on Max and Natalie, I don't think I really want to know about anyone else" she said as they laid there smiling at each other.

"Are you happy?" Sidney asked seriously.

"Where did that come from?"

"Are you?"

"Yes, I'm happy."

"With me?"

"Sid, you're scaring me. Yes with you, why are you asking me this?"

"I just got to thinking while I was in Calgary and wondered if all these changes that are going to be happening, if it's really what you want."

"Who have you been talking to? Are you having doubts?"

"I pulled Eric Staal aside and asked him some things."

"Like having a new baby in the family?"

"You've said you want to start a family and I want nothing more than to have one with you. I just asked about it and if it would really change everything."

"A baby changes a lot but it doesn't have to. Your not going to be doing this all on your own Sid, I will be there too."

"I know but you know how superstitious I am."

Karen started laughing "what's that got to do with anything?"

"I don't know maybe I'm afraid it'll upset the routine."

"Um, didn't we incorporate sex before a game on some days?"

"Yeah, your point being?"

"My point is, unless you've been having sex since you've been playing in school, I don't think having a baby join us for a pre-game nap or dinner will harm anything."

"I guess you're right."

"Besides, I have to have our son or daughter watch you and tell them that's not sane behavior of a normal person."

"Why must you ruin the game?" he told her as she started to get up but Sidney's grip just got tighter to keep her there. "I'm glad you were able to spend this month with me."

"Me too. Kind of has me worried to what I'm going back to with the way I left it."

"You know if anything happens..."

"I have a very rich and successful stud waiting in the wings to take care of me."

"Hmm, anyone I know?"

"I think you do" Karen said getting out of his grip and standing up "his name is Geno." She saw the look on Sidney's face and she took off running towards the pier with Sidney close behind her. Karen dove in and Sidney went in after her, catching her as they surfaced.

"I can't believe you said that."

"Yes you can studly. I kind of like having you as my husband and sauve Russian at my beck and call."

"You did meet Oksana during the parade right?"

"Like that stops any of us. Nat and I could trade you and Max if we wanted for one night."

"I really don't like this game anymore" he said trying to swim away but this time Karen wouldn't let him go.

"Oh stop pouting. I wouldn't want any other females in the free world to play with my man."

"I like it when you get all territorial."

"Really? Does that mean you'll tattoo my name somewhere on this ever so sexy body?"

"We'll discuss it later" he said seeing Karen raise her eyebrows "much, much later." Their lips met for a searing kiss before continuing to play around in the water for a while.

1 comment:

Val said...

This eases the pain, a teeny tiny bit, of the 3OT loss last night...