4.04.2010

Chapter 177

A/N Part 2 of the Honeymoon...


The longer they stayed locked in their embrace, Karen couldn't help but start to feel aroused again. Maybe because Sidney was starting to grind up into her to get her going again.

"Should we take this inside?"

"Nope, I like it out here."

"See I knew the balcony romp from our wedding night would be recreated at some point in our marriage."

"I like how you think baby." Sidney got Karen up and stood up himself, pinning her against the wooden railing. He grabbed one of her legs and she wrapped it around his waist, using her thigh muscles to keep it there. Sidney re-entered her and slowly moved inside of her. Karen gripped Sidney's biceps as he grabbed the railing to bring himself closer to Karen. He loved taking his time a certain times when they had sex and this just seemed like the time. Sidney could feel Karen was getting close and picked up his pace to bring her over the edge. He gave a couple of hard thrusts and matched her orgasm with his own. He slowed down until he was done filling her up before he pulled out of her and let her leg go, wrapping his arms around her.

"Is it wrong that I don't want you to leave me next week?"

"No but you know I'll be back and then we can have a few days before we need to head back to Pittsburgh. You could change your mind and go with me."

"I know I could but I don't want to be a distraction."

"I am getting so tired of you telling me that. The next time you give me that line I am going to tie you up and do whatever I want to you."

Karen just thought about that for a minute and then smiled "really, may have to see if you ever follow through on that."

Sidney just laughed "baby, you will never be a distraction for me and I think I proved that during the finals last year and this year. There are a lot of other guys that are married and handle home life with their professional life. There's nothing left to distract me from my game. I got the skillz babe."

"Oh god please tell me you just didn't say that?"

"Yeah I did."

"At least you're as crazy as I am."

"That's why it makes it perfect for us to be together."

"Stop being so charming to me."

"Can't help it" he said shaking his head "I love you way to much."

"I love you too. Mind if we go in and get comfortable?"

"Where would you like to get comfortable at?" he said with an evil smirk.

"Just somewhere you'll let me rest for a little bit. I am really going to feel overused in the morning."

"Got to get my fill before I leave for Calgary in a couple days."

"So I'll rest then huh?"

"Pretty much" he said kissing her before taking her hand in his and leading her inside and to the couch where they cuddled up to each other. After about an hour of silence and just holding each other, Karen let out an inadvertent sigh, getting his attention "something you want to tell me?"

"No...well maybe...it's just..." she started but then just sighed "I don't know."

Sidney moved so he could look into her eyes "Karen just tell me."

"I've been thinking a lot more about this and I think I might quit my job to be just your wife. Maybe we could look into adoption and start our family."

"Karen you know I would absolutely love that but I want you to be really, really sure about this."

"Things are just getting so dramatic at work and it's not a fun place to go to anymore. I think I might be done working and look forward to working as a wife and mother."

"If this is what you truly want, I will support you 100%, you know that right? But I don't want you to have doubts about working, quit and then hate me because you gave it all up for me."

"But it's not only for you Sid, can't you see that? When I was with Rick, I almost had the wife and mother thing. That wasn't the plan then, but it feels like the plan now. Don't you want me to be a wife to you and a stay at home mom for our child?"

Sidney wasn't sure how to approach this without upsetting her "of course I want that, more than anything. Just make sure it's what you really want before you jump into it." He saw the look in her eyes and knew she's taking what he said wrong "how about this, you continue to work while we get the new house set up. We will start looking into the adoption process and finding a baby for us, then when everything falls into place and we get a baby to adopt, then you can quit and be a full time wife and mother."

Karen's eyes softened and she let out a small smile "that could work. Some adoptions take months and I do have the house to set up. You would be alright with that?"

"Yes I would. Listen if work is stressing you out and they're giving you shit for taking all these days off to be with me, then quit as soon as you go back. But if you can hold off for a little while longer, I think it would be better in the long run."

"And here I thought you would argue with me about this."

"Don't you know by now all I want to do is make you happy and give you everything you want?"

"Yes but I want you to remind me every day."

"I can remind you other ways too you know?"

"Well I think you should show me those other ways."

"Follow me to the bedroom and I will be glad to." Sidney got up and put his hand out for Karen to take, When she did, Sidney pulled her up into his arms and into a sweet kiss before he led her into the bedroom. They stood at the end of the bed holding each other and kissing slowly. Sidney was the first to remove Karen's robe before she did the same. Hands began to travel over the naked skin that glistened with every touch. Moving fast did not seem like an option at this point. This was to be different than earlier.

Sidney broke the kiss and picked Karen up, laying her on the bed. He climbed in beside her, turning her so they were facing each other to resume their touching. A little while later, Sidney rolled them over onto Karen's back and kissed up and down her entire body. Karen arched her back, lifted her hips, and her body just tingled with every touch from the fire within his lips. It amazed her that he had the willpower to stay away from her mound but realized what he was doing. She managed to roll them over onto his back and she repaid him the favor, not touching his aching cock that seemed to be standing tall and hard, begging to be sucked. When Sidney had enough, he rolled them back over and Karen spread her legs, making room for him. It was still a few minutes of kissing before Sidney grabbed his cock and guided himself inside Karen opening, which was now very wet and slippery from their foreplay. Karen wrapped one leg around his thigh, moving it up and down causing friction from the heat of their skin. Sidney was still lying directly on top of her and letting his hips do all the work. Their lips never left each other and Sidney went as slow as he could, coming out and plunging deep inside her. Karen ran her hands over his back, stopping to dig her fingernails in everytime she felt a wave of pleasure hit her. When they both knew the end was coming near, Sidney moved his hands behind Karen's shoulders and grabbed onto them. His hip movements got a little bigger and their lips parted so each could let out the moans they were holding when they both came hard, mixing their juices. Sidney dipped his head and kissed Karen's neck before heading back to her lips. As his head lifted up, Karen brought her hand up and lightly grazed his cheek with her finger, smiling at him, only to get one back. Karen let her leg go from his thigh and felt Sidney pull out of her, rolling to her side. She hated the empty feeling when he did that, but it's not like they could really stay like that forever. Karen was pulled into Sidney's body and they laid there content.

"You're not going to fall asleep on me, are you stud?"

"We need a little bit of a break, wouldn't you agree?"

"I do agree, but what about the staying up all night and having wild sex?"

"Did I forget to mention that there was an intermission in there?"

Karen just giggled and looked into his eyes "alright stud, take your nap. But just know that when I wake you up, you better be ready for anything and everything."

"I can handle anything AND everything you throw at me baby." Sidney kissed her again before she found the nook in his neck and laid there to rest. She heard Sidney's breathing start to slow and get even, knowing he was asleep. She glanced up at how angelic he looked and wondered if she could really throw her career away to just be his wife. She did want that more than anything and the thoughts of always being at home with him before games and practices was enticing to her. She got out of Sidney's grip and put her robe back on, heading out to the living room. She found a piece of paper and a pen in the desk and started making a list...a pros and con list.

"Pro" she started "always being home for Sidney. Con, begin to lose independence of self. Pro, having the family I always dreamed about. Con, miss leaving the house to get away from things. Pro, being the woman and having the life Sidney had dreamed about." Karen looked at the list and realized that she didn't want to become like the other wives and girlfriends that she hated. Always looking bored at games like they were obligated to be there. Being a snobby bitch because your husband wants to take time away form you to sign autographs for the fans. She leaned back into the couch and knew there were some wives that weren't like. But she didn't know if she could stay the same or actually become one of the others. Karen smiled when she knew there would be a fight about her suite in the new arena next season. She was NOT going to give that up to hang around with all the other wives and girlfriends, nor would she let them use her to have a suite to sit in and do anything other than watch their significant others play the game they love. A few mintues later, Karen smiled and sat up writing something else on the paper. She put the pen down and went back to the bedroom and snuggled back into Sidney's body like she never left. He just wrapped an arm around her and brought her as close as he could.

About an hour and a half later, Sidney woke up and needed to go to the bathroom. He kissed Karen on her head and got up, careful not to disturb her. A few minutes later he came out and looked at Karen sleeping. He smiled to himself and went out to get something to drink. Walking out into the living room, Sidney saw the table lamp still on and went to turn it off. He reached for it but stopped seeing the piece of paper on the coffee table. He saw it was in Karen's handwriting and was a pro and con list. As he began reading, Sidney sat down and couldn't believe what he was reading. After reading what she wrote, Sidney read the last part to himself "keep job, get 6 weeks maternity leave, day care until Sid or I get home from work or practice." He knew in his heart she wouldn't be able to give up work and loved the fact that she did have thoughts about leaving her job for him to start their family. Deep down, he didn't want to wait a few more years until she was ready and wanted everything now. If that made him selfish, he didn't care. Its what he's dreamed about after getting his hockey career in order...find the perfect woman, have a few kids and have everything. Sidney sat there and didn't realize he had eyes watching him until he looked up.

"Hey" he said quietly "care to explain this?" Sidney wasn't mad, he just wanted to know her true feelings. "Were you going to show me this or did you leave it out on purpose for me to find?"

"It's just my thoughts about all this Sid. I wasn't deciding whether or not to have a baby, just thoughts for after we have one."

"Yeah, I got that. Baby, I know you're struggling about giving up everything to start a family and if this isn't the time to do it, I'm going to understand."

"Sid, it's not whether I want one now or five years from now. I know I want a family with you and I thought if we made the decision and went with it, I wouldn't be..."

"...havng second thoughts about quitting" he finished her sentence seeing her nod. Sidney walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her to comfort the tears that wanted to fall "Karen, we're in this together for the rest of our lives. What ever you want, I will support" he said letting go to pick up the paper "besides, this last part does seem doable."

"Well if I keep working and we do the adoption, I will be granted maternity leave just as if I was pregnant and gave birth myself. Maybe I could go to part time, work like 6a-2p and only M-Th. I usually get all my stuff done by then and always look for something to do on Fridays anyway. I could take the baby to day care before I go into work and if you get done before me, you could pick the baby up or vice versa. We could make that work, couldn't we?"

Sidney thought for a minute before smiling the biggest smile "We could definitely make it work baby. Normal families do it all day every day, why couldn't the Crosbys be the same?"

"Maybe because neither of us is normal."

"Just stop. You know what I mean."

"I definitely know what you mean." Karen looked deep into Sidney's eyes before leaning up into a searing kiss.

2 comments:

jeyre87 said...

That was wonderful. I love the idea of them having an addition to the family. : )

Val said...

I know this might get old, but loved it...and love the idea of them having a family!