11.21.2009

Chapter 155

As Karen was driving, she decided to head across the state of Pennsylvania and hit I95 north. Since she left early enough, she made good time and saw the turn off for Boston. Karen thought of Whit and changed her plans to stay around there for the night. She found the piece of paper that had Ryan’s address and knowing the city a little bit, knew where to go. Karen came upon the apartments 20 minutes later and parked her car, going up to his door. She knocked but it wasn’t Whit who answered.

“Can I help you?” they asked opening the door.

“I hope so. I was looking for Ryan, is he here?”

“He had to go to the store but should be back by now. Would you like to come in and wait for him?” he said eyeing her up and down.

Karen picked up on his motions “no, that’s ok. I’m just passing through town and was hoping to see him. Can you just tell him Karen stopped by?”

“I sure can.”

“Thanks” she said then left feeling his eyes on her. Karen got to her car and was unlocking it when she heard a voice behind her.

“Karen?” she turned around and saw it was Ryan who looked stunned to see her “what are you doing here?” he asked walking to her.

“I’m on my way up to see Sid and since I was passing through, I decided to stop and say hi.”

“Do you have some time to stay and talk?”

“Yeah, I was going to stay overnight at a hotel and then head out in the morning.”

“Great, why don’t we head in and I’ll make you some dinner.”

“Sounds good, but one thing…who’s the guy in there?”

“One of my friends that took up residence. He’s harmless, I promise.” They both shared a laugh and went back to his apartment. Ryan got things together to make dinner and Karen helped as they talked. “So you and Sid still going pretty strong?”

“Actually we got married in April during the Flyers’ series.”

Ryan held in his disappointment “congratulations, for both of you.”

“Thanks. He surprised me after the game and a midnight skate where he proposed and brought out a preacher.”

“Guess you couldn’t say no to that huh?”

“Not really.”

“You’re good for him Kiki, glad everything worked out for you guys.”

“So what about you, any girls from Cali or re-acquaintances going on?”

“I didn’t get a chance to really meet anyone after the trade and the same old girls here. One or two enough for a lonely night I guess.”

“How have you been after the trade? I didn’t even know until I saw you in Dallas in March.”

“It’s been ok. I am glad we went as far as we did since I got there and the chemistry hit right away with Pronger and others. Looking forward for the season to start and see what can happen after a fresh start.”

“I’m happy for you Whit.”

“Thanks, I do miss the guys though.”

“Excuse me?”

“Is there a problem?” Ryan asked nonchalantly.

“Well this was fun. Maybe I’ll stop by and see you next year” Karen said as she started to walk to the door until Ryan grabbed her arm.

“I’m kidding, I miss you too.”

“You better miss me I bring the fun to the group.” They both laughed and finished making dinner. As they ate, they talked about his mom and her surgery, Karen’s work, and just about everything they could think of. A few hours had passed and Karen knew she needed to go. “Well, I hate to break up this reunion but I need to find a hotel before it gets too late.”

“Why don’t you stay here? I have an extra bedroom and won’t charge you as much as a hotel would.”

“That’s sweet but I better not.”

“Why?”

“I think you know why Ryan.”

“All that happened, when I kissed you and everything, it’s forgotten and I’m over it. You and Sid are perfect for each other, I can’t come between that. Look, I will be the perfect gentleman. Just stay.”

“Ok you talked me into it. I am going to get a bag out of the car and be right back.”

Ryan watched her leave and called his friend that left to give them time to catch up. He warned him that it wasn’t a good idea for her to be there, but Ryan ignored it and hung up after telling him he had to sleep somewhere else. When Karen got back, she went to grab a quick shower and changed into some comfy pjs. They met back up in the living room and talked some more as the night went on.

“Wow, it’s almost 3a” Ryan said. “I should let you get some sleep before you head out later to drive.”

“Well I did have another purpose to stop here in Boston on my way up. Sid and I are getting married again in front of his family and friends and I was actually looking to see if I can find a wedding dress.”

“I’m sure anything you find, it’ll be beautiful.”

“Thanks Whit” she said getting up “see you in the morning.”

“Night Karen” he said watching her walk out of the living room.

“Night Ryan” she turned back and said smiling at him before disappearing into the guest bedroom and shutting the door. Ryan sat on the couch and dropped his head into his hands. He sat there for another few minutes before going to bed himself.

During the night, Karen lay in bed and couldn’t fall asleep. She had too much running through her head and closed her eyes to see if it would help. She opened them again when she heard the bedroom door open and Ryan appeared in the doorway. Before she could say anything, he walked over to the bed and got in, turning her to face him.

“I can’t let you leave me, not without letting you know how I feel about you…how you make me feel.”

“Ryan, I can’t do this.”

“Yes you can. Just close your eyes and let the feelings overcome your thoughts” he said leaning in to kiss her passionately. Karen tried to protest but his hold got stronger and his kiss made her surrender to him. Before long, clothes were thrown from under the covers and two naked bodies became one. Ryan had rolled them onto her back and Karen instinctively made room for him by spreading her legs as wide as she could. Karen arched her back into his body feeling him slide inside of her. "I wanted to do this ever since the first day I saw you. Give me a chance to love you Karen." Ryan matched his lips to hers again as his hips began pumping into her. He started with a slow pace, not wanting to rush this with her. He wanted their time together to last and mean something. Karen arched her back and pressed her body into his as he kept moving into her. She broke the kiss to let out the moans that wanted to escape her lips. As her moans got louder and her breathing quickened, Ryan knew she was close. He picked up the pace and literally began to pound into her, making each one harder than the last. Karen grabbed the bars on the headboard to keep from going into them as Ryan hit her spot one last time bringing out her orgasm. He thrusted inside of her a couple more times before letting loose and spilling his hot liquid into her. Karen let go of the bars and wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her. Ryan brought his head up to look into her eyes before capturing her lips again. When the kiss finally ended, Karen snuggled into Ryan's chest and fell asleep with him holding onto her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELLL!!! noooooo!!!
i can't believe she cheated on sidney.... =[

Cathy said...

OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why would she do that to Sid, I'm shaking after reading this update!!

Val said...

This had better be another one of those dreams...