11.27.2009

Chapter 159

The next few days passed into weeks and before they knew it, it was August 6th. Sidney would get his day with the cup tomorrow and it just happened to be his birthday. Karen knew that tomorrow would be hectic and filled with a lot of activities for him, so she needed to plan something for his birthday tonight. They had dinner at the house with his parents, Taylor, and his grandmothers. Karen always got a little jealous whenever she saw a family get together. She missed her parents greatly and knew it should be getting easier, but that didn't seem the case. When Sidney's family finally left, Karen had finished up the dishes and walked into the living room to find Sidney going through the channels on tv.

"I guess tomorrow's the big day. What time are you meeting the plane?"

"At 6a so I'll need to leave at 5a to get there. Are you coming with me?"

"If you don't mind, I'll go with your mom and meet you at the ship."

"I don't mind baby. It might be better since we're taking a Chopper to the ship anyway."

"So listen studly, besides spending the day with the Holy Grail of Hockey, what else do you want for your birthday?"

"Since I have you, I really don't need anything else" he said looking at her. Karen smiled and leaned in to kiss him before settling into his side to watch a movie. After a couple hours, Sidney got up to head to bed before Karen. She wanted to see a story on the news and would be up in a few minutes. When she got upstairs twenty minutes later, Sidney was coming out of the bathroom and Karen grabbed something from her suitcase and went into the bathroom.

As she came out of the bathroom, she saw Sidney was sitting up in bed, reading a magazine. He looked up to her and was shocked at what he saw.

"I realize you said you don't need anything for your birthday, but I'm wondering if I could change your mind." Karen stood up against the door frame in a bra and panties. But they weren't just any normal bra and panties. They were black with the Penguin logo, Stanley Cup, and 2009 Champions written all over them. Sidney looked Karen's body up and down and came to the 87 on the front of her panties.

"Wow, um, huh, where did you find those?"

Karen smiled at Sidney who was obviously blushing "I actually made them. One of the fabric stores at home had this print to make a fleece blanket but I got enough to make this instead. I'm going on assumption here and thinking you like it" she said walking towards him.

Sidney looked her up and down again and smirked "Nah, I hate it. I think it looks absolutely horrible" he said reaching out to touch the fabric and Karen "I think you should take it off and never put it on again."

Karen got on the bed and straddled over Sidney's lap "and what if I like it and want to wear it over and over again?"

"Then everytime I see you in that, I will just have to rip it off you."

"I thought you would like it stud" she said giving a small pout.

"You know, if you could entice me while wearing that I may reconsider."

"Oh, I definitely can entice you" she said starting to grind her crotch into Sidney's. He felt the tightness in his shorts and grabbed her hips, pushing her into him. "Easy stud or this will be over before we get going."

"I think we've proven that theory wrong baby." Sidney kissed her as his hands roamed over her body. Karen moved her hand between them and into Sidney's shorts. She began rubbing and massaging his cock until bringing her hand out and pulling him with her. Sidney took his fingers and pushed her panties to the side, exposing her swollen lips and slipping a finger inside to make sure she was ready for him. Karen dropped her head against his as she felt him probe her womanhood. Sidney removed his finger and replaced it with his hard cock. Karen sat up to give him better access to her entrance and then letting her slide down over him. Karen sat still for a few minutes as their lips attached to one another in a heated kiss. She began moving her hips in an upward motion and Sidney's hands went to her hips to help her move on him. The tightness between them was incredible and Sidney had no plans of moving them in a different position. Karen moved her hands from Sidney's body to the top of the headboard as she rode him a little harder. The room was filled with moans and oh god from both of them, bringing their orgasms screaming out of their bodies. Karen slowed down to draw out everything Sidney had and letting their breathing slow down as well.

"Happy birthday stud."

"Thank you baby. Look, I know tomorrow will get crazy and if I lose sight of you, I don't want you to think that I don't mean to do it."

"Sid" she said softly touching his cheek "I know what tomorrow will bring and I am going to tell you this once and only once..."

"What's that?"

"I better not see you trying to get to me to check and see if I'm ok or having fun. This day is about you and only you and what you have accomplished to give back to the community you grew up in. Everyone that shows up tomorrow is to see you and the Cup."

"But..."

"No buts Sid. I will be around you and watch the love your family, friends and fans have for you. I love you and am so proud of you for winning your dream, but don't worry about me. I know where tomorrow ends and I will be right here at home with you then and you can keep one hand on me and one on the Cup then, alright?"

"Alright, I understand but can I say what I was going to now?"

"Yeah, go ahead" she said smiling.

"I wouldn't have been able to achieve this without you and I'm glad you're here to help me celebrate it. I love you baby and no matter what, I will make sure you are somewhere close to me."

"Deal stud" she said getting off him "now get some sleep so you can enjoy tomorrow." They got situated and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, the alarm rang at 4:15a and Karen woke up with Sidney. "Baby, you don't need to get up for another hour to meet my mom" he said lying in bed with her.

"Well, there's another reason why I woke up with you" she said turning him onto his back and covering his body with hers.

"Baby, we don't have time for this."

"I think we do" she said crawling down his body and pulling his shorts off his hips as she went. Karen grabbed a hold of his cock and massaged towards the base as she brought her mouth to the tip and enveloped him. Sidney laid back down and knew he wouldn't be able to fight her, besides the feelings were taking over. He managed to put his hands on her head, lightly grabbing her hair and following her movements on him. Karen increased her sucking pressure by going fast and slow. She knew she couldn't take forever and torture him because he did have a schedule to keep. She felt him get thicker inside her mouth and reached for his balls, squeezing them as he came shooting into her mouth. Sidney moaned out his approval of what Karen did and as she came out from under the covers, she looked at him with a smile.

"Are all women proud after they do that?" Sidney asked looking at her smile.

"Being able to make my husband moan out like that, hell yeah I'm proud of what I've done."

"Good to know" he said his breathing somewhat erratic.

Karen rolled off him laughing "you better get up and get your shower stud."

"I will but tell me, why this morning of all mornings?"

"Because today is actually your birthday and this was your official present. Plus, it's payback for you doing that to me the morning of my birthday making me late for work."

"Point taken" he said kissing her before getting up and going into the bathroom. Karen reset the alarm for her and snuggled back under the covers.

A few hours later, Karen was standing around on the ship waiting for the helicopter with Trina, Taylor and Sidney's two grandmothers. She just looked around and saw all the fans that came out to support Sidney and to cheer him on for his accomplishment. It overwhelmed her a little to see all of it.

"You ok Karen?" Trina asked coming over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine. This is just too much to see how this community has taken to him."

"I know its like he's the president or something."

"You really raised him right Trina."

"I don't know about that Karen. He knew what he was doing long before his dad and I needed to tell him."

"He knows not to do anything that will embarrassed or hurt his family. I think all these people are his family too and when they lost the Cup last year, it killed him to know he let everyone here down."

"It was hard on him but he didn't let us down, he just made us have more faith in him for this year."

Karen saw the helicopter approaching "I think they are all about to realize a dream come true." They watched the chopper land and soon Sidney jumped down and was handed the Cup. Karen was surprised to see Max jump out after Troy and waited for him to come over to stand near them. Karen hugged Max "what are you doing here?"

"I am the official party crasher. I have been to about 4 other Cup parties and did you really think I would miss this one."

"Not really. How's your shoulder?"

"It's ok. I had a wonderful nurse for the first couple weeks before I could move it."

"Did she provide all the nursely duties?" Karen asked smiling.

"Definitely, sponge baths and everything."

"It seems like Nat took really good care of you."

"She did and I wish she could have stayed a little longer with me."

"Yeah she told me she didn't have many days of vacation to spend with you."

"That's ok. I will see her before long."

"Are you going to monopolize this beautiful woman all day Max?" Sidney said walking over to them to give Karen a hug and kiss.

"Well it's not like you won't be around her all day so I figured it was my time to slide in and see what you're always bragging about."

"Now boys, there's no need to fight over me."

"There won't be any fighting baby, I already won you and Max will just have to eat his jealousy and deal with it."

"Are we afraid she'll like it better with me? I'm sure Nat has told her things that even she's dreamt about" Max said kissing Karen's cheek and walking away.

"I can't believe he said that."

"I can baby."

"Oh stop. There has been no thoughts of Max, Jordan or anyone else. You take up my whole mind stud."

"Good, I like it that way. I gotta go, they need to get started."

"At least I got a few minutes of your time today. I love you."

"I love you too and after all this, you will have more than a few minutes with me tonight" he whispered to her before kissing her cheek and walking away. Karen just smiled and watched as all the festivities unfold.

1 comment:

Val said...

I loved her innovative birthday gift to him with the pens fabric, lol! Another fabulous chapter, as always, girl...can't wait to see how the day ends!