11.22.2009

Chapter 157

As they sat on the couch kissing, Karen felt the sexual tension between them and made a move to climb on Sidney's lap, straddling him.

"Baby, can't you wait for tonight?" Sidney asked breaking the kiss.

"We've been apart for how long and you ask me to wait another few hours? Did someone work on his self control while he was away from me?"

"God no, I just want us to wait until tonight."

"You must have something planned."

"I had something planned since the night I left you to come up here. Please can we wait until tonight?"

"Don't beg stud, it makes you more irresistable to me."

"I'll try not to. Why don't we go get dressed and head out to dinner?"

"Is what I'm wearing not exceptable?"

"Not for where I want to take you. Hope you brought a wide variety of clothes."

"Sid, I pack a week of clothes for a weekend getaway. What do you think?"

"I think I have a beautiful wife that I love more than anything in this world. Go get ready and I am going to make some reservations." Karen leaned in and kissed him again before getting off his lap and heading upstairs to shower and change. As she got into the shower she thought about telling Sidney of the kiss with Ryan but didn't want to ruin their homecoming. Knowing the kiss was technically all Ryan, she still didn't know how Sidney would react and that made it bad on her part. Ryan was nothing but a friend and even though she kissed him back for a second, it still didn't mean anything to her like it did Ryan. Karen shook the thought from her head and finished with her shower. When Karen was done with her shower, she dried off and came out in a towel as Sidney was coming into the bedroom.

"Is this appropriate for tonight?" she asked standing there in her towel.

"Later tonight, but not for dinner baby."

"Oh ok" she said dropping the towel to entice Sidney.

"Will you stop torturing me and please get dressed. You will love what happens tonight, I promise. Just be a good girl and get gorgeous for me."

"You don't play fair Crosby" she said going to the suitcase to get her underwear when she felt Sidney press up against her back.

"I know and I love how I can drive you crazy." He kissed her shoulder and went into the bathroom leaving Karen to just laugh at him. She waited until she heard the shower start up before grabbing her dress, shoes and makeup and going into the guest room to get ready. She didn't want Sidney to see her until she was ready.
Twenty minutes later, Sidney was downstairs waiting for Karen. He called up to her and she told him she was on her way. When she got to the top of the stairs and began walking down, Sidney's breath caught in his throat.

"You look beautiful baby. Just how I pictured you when I bought you that dress for Christmas."

"Well since you didn't go to any award shows this year, I had to bring it with me and wear it sometime over the summer."

"I won my big award on the ice this year, there was no need to go." Karen kissed him before they headed out for dinner. Sidney wouldn't tell her where he was taking her so she just held his hand during the drive and waited to surprised where he took her.

A little while later, Sidney pulled up to the 5 Fishermen restaurant in Halifax and parked the car. He came around and opened the door for Karen who just smiled at him. Sidney took her hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it before holding it as they walked in. Since Sidney called ahead, they knew to put him in a more of a secluded area. After they were seated, Sidney let Karen look over the menu eventhough he knew what to order for them. Soon the waitress came over and before Karen could open her mouth, Sidney did and had the whole dinner, plus dessert ordered.

"So this is how tonight's going to go?" Karen said with a huge smile on her face.

"What ever do you mean baby?" Sidney said trying to play coy.

"Did you plan all this pampering or are you just taking charge?"

"The more pampering the better baby" he said smiling "I just wanted you to have the best tonight."

"I have you in my life so I think I have the best every day." Sidney was about to lean in to kiss her when the waitress brought over their bottle of wine and poured the glasses before leaving them alone.

Sidney picked up his glass and Karen did the same "all I wanted to say is how thankful I am to have found you and got you into my life. You have been with me to help me through the lows and celebrated the highs and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I love you more than you probably could imagine and I just wanted you to know that."

Karen tried to hold in her tears but a couple fell anyway "wow, you figure you were trying to win my heart or something."

"I know I've already won it, I just believe a woman needs to hear it every now and again. But in your case, I will tell you every day."

"You do Sid. I don't think a day goes by when you haven't told me you loved me or that I look beautiful. Just giving me a quick kiss as you go out the door tells me that."

"And I know you don't need the expensive restaurants or the bouquet of flowers to show how much I love you but seeing your face light up when you get all of it is what makes me happy. Like I said before and will say a thousand times more, I love you Karen."

"I love you too Sidney." They both leaned and let their lips meet for a soft kiss before breaking apart. They both didn't need to show too much affection in public and wanted to save it for after dinner when they got home. The waitress brought over their dinners and Karen was impressed by the food, not only the portion but how great it tasted. "This is wonderful. Maybe we should get them to cater the reception."

"Actually they are." Karen looked at him with disbelief "this is why I wanted to take you here so you could try the food and hopefully enjoy it enough."

"I am enjoying it emencely. Was this your mom's idea?"

"No mine. I love coming here and knew they would be perfect to cater for the wedding reception. We'll just have to see what they have come up with for the menu."

"Shouldn't we decide that?"

"Trust me, I think they've done it enough to know but we will have final say. Besides, one of the meals they chose is what you're having now."

"Then I have no reason to dispute the menu then" she said smiling as they finished their dinner.

When they were done eating everything down to the dessert, Sidney paid the bill and they left. Since the restaurant was on the waterfront, Sidney decided to take Karen for a walk by the water. They were holding hands until Karen got a chill and leaned into Sidney a bit more, wrapping her arm around his. Sidney stopped them from walking, taking off his jacket and holding it out for Karen to slip her arms in to keep her warm. They started walking for a few more minutes until they came to a part of the walkway between two light posts. It was dimly lit and Sidney stopped them again, turning to Karen and putting his arms under the jacket, wrapping them around her waist. They stood there looking into each other's eyes before their lips met. Karen brought her hands up and played with the back of Sidney's hair, letting the curls wrap around her fingers. When their lips parted, their foreheads connected as their breathing slowed down.

"I have waited so many days to do this with you" Sidney told her.

"Me too. I had gone to sleep every night dreaming of this."

Sidney lifted his head to look at her "I guess the dreams and waiting are over."

"Care to explore that a little more?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth baby. Let's head home so I can give you a proper homecoming." Karen smiled as Sidney kissed her before walking back to the car to head home.

After they got home, Sidney told Karen to go change and meet him back downstairs when she was done. She obliged and headed to change. She found a simple cotton cami and matching bikinis to change into. She made sure her makeup was still good and fixed her hair a little before going back down to the living room. When she got to the doorway, she saw Sidney had pulled the cushions off the couch and covered them with a blanket and put pillows all around. He had taken his tie off and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, which Karen loved seeing. It showed Sidney uninhibited.

"Come lay down on the cushions" Sidney told her. Karen walked over to the make shift 'bed' and got on her knees before lying on her stomach. She felt Sidney straddle her thighs and her cami being pulled up. Karen shivered when Sidney's hands touched her back realizing what he was about to do. She felt his hands massage her skin, going from soft pressure to a little harder in areas. Karen took a deep breath and thought she smelled the scent of lavender in the air. As Sidney continued rubbing over her back, Karen would let little moans escape her lips telling him that she was really enjoying it.

Sidney removed his hands "sit up for me" he whispered in her ear. Karen sat up on her knees waiting to see what Sidney wanted. He reached for the bottom of her cami and started bringing it up, revealing her bare breasts. Karen instinctively put her arms up so Sidney could continue to take her top completely off. "Lay back down baby" he told her letting her lay down to get comfortable again. When Sidney started massaging her back again, he would go up and down her sides, making sure to lightly graze the sides of her breasts. He could see Karen was getting turned on as her hips would begin to move into the cushions and her breathing was getting faster at each passing moment of his slow torture. Sidney couldn't take it anymore and made a few more passes around her back before he unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off and throwing it aside. He got up and Karen felt him move, looking at him taking off his pants. She turned over onto her back and waited for him to lay down on top of her. When he did, they didn't feel the need to pounce each other. They laid there together and share kisses but took the time to continue to feel one another. Hands roamed around the bodies, lightly grazing the skin and turning each other one more. Karen would start on his back and feel every muscle that moved when he did. Then she would bring them around and caress his chest and stomach, going to his arms. Sidney took a different approach. He started at Karen's shoulders and made his way down her arms. When he got to her hands, he locked fingers with them and held on to them for a few minutes before continuing his assault. He moved a hand inbetween her legs, spreading them apart and letting her wrap them around his thighs. Sidney moved his hands up and down her legs, digging his fingers into her hip. He made his way over her stomach and up towards her breasts, where he paid the most attention. He went from soft kneads to a rough grab, making Karen arch her back and moan her pleasure. Sidney kissed her before leaving her lips and travelling down her neck, stopping for a minute at his favorite spot then making a line to one of her breasts. He kissed, sucked, and flicked his tongue over the hard bud stirring up whatever he could inside her body. Sidney made sure to pay just as much attention to the other one and mirror all he did previously.

Karen wasn't going to be able to handle much more and her hand made its way between them and over his crotch. She began rubbing over him and found the opening to stick her hand inside, grabbing his cock and massaging over him.

"Someone's getting a little impatient."

"It's your fault stud. Your little massage tactic is just making me want you more and more."

"Well if our little foreplay has satisfied you, I could be pursuaded to move to the second level."

"A second level? How many levels are you planning?"

"At least three. So if you're ready for for what's next, just take a deep breath and close your eyes." Karen did as she was told and waited to see what else Sidney had in store for her and them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dhgkjdhgjhdfkj you had to stop THERE!?!?
ahah noooo! hahah

Val said...

You know I love you, but mean, mean, mean to stop there! Absolutely more soon!