3.26.2009

Chapter 103

As they continued watching the game, Sidney made sure to hold any part of Karen he could. He held her hand, he held his arm around her waist. He wanted to make sure she knew it was her he wanted to be with. The game ended in a tie and needed to go to a shootout. The East won with the score of 12-11. The suite had cleared out, but Sidney kept Karen there.

"Do you need to work tomorrow morning?" he said with his arms wrapped around her.

"No, I took Monday off knowing it would be late when we got back."

"Then would you mind if we headed home to Cole Harbour and stay then leave from there Monday night?"

"I don't mind at all, if that's what you want to do."

"That's what I want us to do."

"You don't need to keep doing this Sid."

"What am I doing?"

"Holding on to me to stop me from running away or something. Or is it to keep you from running away to someone?"

"It's not like that. I meant what I said baby, my life, my future is with you. I just wanted to let you know that by being with you."

"Actions speak louder than words with you huh?"

"When it comes down to what I want, yeah they do. I love you Karen and last night will never, ever happen again."

"I know and I forgave you so lighten up a little" she said with a smile.

"We'll see" he said pulling her closer to his body and kissing her. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and headed out of the suite. As they went downstairs, a voice rang out above the crowd.

"SIDNEY!"

Karen drew in a breath and looked away when she saw Alicia make a beeline for Sidney.

"Hey, I was looking all over for you" she said hugging him but this time he kept his arm around Karen.

"We were still up in the suite. Alicia, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Karen."

"I thought I ran you off last night" she said with a smart attitude.

"No such luck, sorry."

"Give it time."

"Take all the time in the world, you still won't get him."

"Maybe it's not your decision."

"No but it is mine" Sidney said interrupting "this woman by my side, is who I want. Our time was in Juniors and you ruined it by making a play for a friend. That's something you need to live with. So if you'll excuse us, we have a plane to catch." Sidney removed his arm from Karen's waist and took her hand in his as he led her out of the crowd and to the hotel to meet up with his family. They all got out on a flight to Nova Scotia that night.

When they got there, Troy dropped Sidney and Karen off at his house then went home. As they walked into the house, Karen smiled inside replaying in her head what Sidney did in Montreal.

"Do you want something to eat?"

Karen just shook her head no.

"Are you tired enough to go to bed?"

Karen just shrugged her shoulders.

"Baby, are you going to talk to me? You forgave me, what else do I need to do?"

Karen walked over to Sidney and grabbed his jacket, bringing him down to her lips in a sulty kiss "nothing, you already did everything you needed to do to prove that. I'm going to go change and I'll be back down in a minute." Karen let go of his jacket and walked upstairs. Sidney smiled as he watched her walk away.

Twenty minutes later, Karen came downstairs and walked into the living room where Sidney was getting a fire going. He looked up and saw Karen sit on the couch.

"You look comfortable."

"Well I am wearing your sweatshirt and sweatpants."

Sidney went over to the couch, lifting her legs and sitting on the couch beside her putting her legs back over his "your sitting in my spot."

"But you weren't sitting here so it makes it fair game."

"I'll give you that, but its not fair that you wear my clothes and turn me on like this."

"Well just being around turns me on. Thank you."

"For what baby?"

"For saying what you did to her."

"I meant what I said and she just needed to know that." They sat there looking at each other until their lips met. The kiss intensified with each passing moment. Sidney put his hand under her butt and lifted her onto his lap. "Is the fire warming you up?"

"I'm warm but I don't think it's from the fire" she said caressing his cheek.

Sidney dove in for another kiss. After a few minutes, Karen broke the kiss and stood up. She held her hand out for Sidney to take. When he did, she pulled him up to her so they were inches apart. Karen reached up to unbutton his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders when she was done. Sidney looked at her and smiled as he reached for the bottom of the sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head, revealing her bare chest.

"Cutting to the chase are we?"

"Keep going and find out." Karen undid Sidney's pants and when she unzipped them, she snuck her hand inside. Sidney closed his eyes letting the feelings rush over him. Karen removed the pants and boxers off his hips, waiting until he stepped out of them. After he got rid of his pants, Sidney put his hands inside the sweatpants, hooking his thumbs on the outside and pulled them down. As he went down with them, he saw Karen wasn't wearing any underwear either. Sidney got the pants completely off and stood back up.

"You were planning for something to happen I see."

"The way I figured it, we fought and had yet to really make up for it. Why not make it easy for us both."

Sidney's only response was to walk over to the stereo and put on some music. He came back over to Karen and put his arms back around her. They began to dance to the music as the melody filled the room. They both could have taken this time to let their hands roam and get to where the night would end up but it wasn't like that. There was no urgency to have sex, they knew it would happen but it was going to happen when it felt right. Karen lifted her head off of Sidney's shoulder and looked into his eyes. She saw the love he had for her and hoped he saw the same thing in hers. Their lips soon met in a slow kiss and when Karen felt Sidney would take it farther, he let go of her and went over to the couch. He took off the pillows and blanket, throwing the pillows down then spreading the blanket out on the floor. Karen smiled when he laid down and made a motion for her to join him. She got on the blanket and laid down beside him. They turned towards each other and just stared into one another's eyes, letting the hands lightly graze over the skin. Sidney kissed her but that wasn't what Karen wanted. She left his lips and rolled Sidney onto his back, moving down his body. She didn't waste any time taking him into her mouth and making him moan out for her at the pleasure she was giving him. Sidney knew he wouldn't be able to hold on to long and he didn't want to finish that way. He reached down for her arms and stopped her, pulling her back up to him. Karen was about to say something when he rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her body. Karen almost jumped out of her skin when she felt his tongue scrape around her swollen lips. The way he dove into her was like he was licking icing off a spoon. The deeper he went, the harder it was for her to not want to scream out. As soon as Karen felt her orgasm rise, Sidney left her hot spot and crawled back up her body.

"Why are you being so cruel to me?"

"I'm not being cruel baby, just wait and see."

Just then, Karen felt Sidney slide into her slowly. She took in a deep breath when he filled her to her core. He didn't move yet, loving the feeling of being not only inside her but just being with her. Sidney kissed her as he began to rock his hips into her. He never left her lips as his thrusting became more intense. The harder he went into her, the more passionate the kiss became. Karen felt the feelings grow and knew her orgasm was returning. Sidney hit her spot one more time and her orgasm exploded inside of her. The moan escaped her lips making her leave his. A few more thrusts and Sidney expressed the same feelings letting his own growling moan come out.

"So was I cruel?"

"Absolutely" she said smiling "you are the cruelest man alive."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Karen brought him down for another round of kisses. When they finally let go, Sidney rolled off of her and let her curl up to him. They drifted off to sleep after a little while still infront of the fire.

A few hours later, Sidney woke up to the fire dying out. He finished putting it out completely and picked up a sleeping Karen, carrying her upstairs. He placed her in bed and crawled in beside her. Sidney smiled when she found her way back and cuddled up to him in her sleep. Sidney let his own sleepiness overcome him falling back to sleep with the woman he loves in his arms.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

That was totally hot, and totally sweet. A perfect mix. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AA said...

i can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please!!

Val said...

Gotta agree with Caitlin - totally hot and totally sweet - more very, very soon, please!