3.16.2009

Chapter 99

When they got home from the arena, Karen went upstairs to change for bed and Sidney wasn't too far behind. As Karen got undressed, she felt Sidney's eyes on her.

"Why do you keep staring at me? At the arena, in the car, now here. What?" she said almost laughing.

"Sorry baby but I still can't get over what you did tonight."

"Ok, this may come as a shock to you but I will do things in this relationship that will surprise you from time to time."

Sidney walked over and put his arms around her waist "I already know that" he said leaning in to kiss her. Karen moved her hands to his shoulders and removed his jacket. She then went for his tie and threw it to the floor. Sidney just gave her a look when she did that and she just smiled in response. "You know, we really haven't done this in a while."

"I've noticed. What's been wrong with us?"

Sidney smiled at her "don't know but we can never let it happen again."

"How do you propose we fix this?" she said unbuttoning his shirt and letting it fall to the floor.

"Well first, we get rid of this bra you have on" he said while unhooking it. Sidney removed the straps from her shoulders and let her breasts be free from the material. He leaned his head down, taking her nipple into his mouth and lightly sucking on it. Karen closed her eyes and moved her hand on the back of his head, curling her fingers around his curls. Sidney moved his mouth, placing kisses on her skin as he made his way back to her lips.

"Ok, I like what you got going so far" she said breaking the kiss "care to keep going?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Sidney walked her over to the bed and laid her down. He disposed of the rest of his clothes before climbing on top of her. He made his way down her body until he was at the core of her womanhood. Sidney kissed around the top of her panties, hooking his thumbs inside and bringing them down inch by inch, placing a kiss at every inch. After he threw them to the side he sat on his knees and looked at her body. Smiling at her, Sidney spread her legs wider and laid inbetween them. Karen felt the tip of his hard cock at her opening and couldn't wait to feel all of him inside her. "What do you want baby?" he said as every word was dripping with need and want for her.

"You" Karen replied almost breathless as the faint scent of Sidney's cologne drove her senses wild.

Sidney made one swift motion and was fully inside of her, loving the gasping sound Karen let escape from her lips. Moving his hips slowly, Sidney wanted to savor every minute making love to her. As his thrusting began to move faster, Karen bent her knee, wrapped her leg around his thigh and tightened her grip on him as his movements got bigger. Sidney felt Karen start to tighten around him and pounded harder into her bringing her over the edge. She let out a moan and let her fingernails dig into his back until the sensation wave finished. Sidney buried his head into Karen's neck as the tightness around him was all he could take and he came shooting into her, releasing all he had to give her. After a few minutes of lying still, Sidney lifted his head and met her lips with a sweet kiss.

"Mm, that's what I'm talking about right there."

"You are such a guy" she said laughing.

"Can't help it when I'm with you" Sidney rolled off of her and Karen instantly cuddled up to his warm, sweaty body.

"Are you still going to play in the All Star game next weekend?"

"Not sure. I am just hoping to play these next two games. I'll have to see after that and get the opinions from the doctor and trainers."

"I hope you play cause I would love to cheer on my boyfriend during the game."

"You never mentioned that you were thinking about coming to Montreal with me."

"Well I wouldn't go with you but meet you up there on Saturday. I figured you would go home after the game Tuesday night and head on to Montreal from there with your family."

"Damn, it's scary that we think so much alike." He smiled when he heard her laugh "but I would love it if you came up for the weekend. I can show you off to everyone."

"Is it my coming out party?"

Sidney held her tighter to him "definitely. Get some sleep baby."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."

The next two home games were split and the team won on Sunday but lost on Tuesday night. Sidney got to play both games but was still undecided about the All Star game. He didn't head home after the game which Karen loved, getting one more night with him. On Wednesday, Karen got home and saw Sidney's Range Rover in the driveway. She thought it was weird and headed in to see what was going on.

"Hey, I thought you were heading home this morning?" she said after walking in and seeing him on the couch.

"Yeah well plans have changed with this weekend."

"What are you talking about?" she said sitting down beside him.

"Pat and I called Gary Bettman to find out if I could go on Saturday and Sunday since I wasn't going to be able to play. The doctor advised that 5 days off of it would be better and I agreed with him. But I came to find out that if I didn't still participate in the festivites starting with Media Day on Friday, then I would be suspended and not be able to play in the next game for the Pens."

"They would really do that?"

"Yeah they would. So I need to be there for Friday instead."

"Why do I get the feeling you're not exactly fine with all this?"

Sidney stood up and paced around "because I'm not. I have done everything they have ever asked me to do since coming into this league and they can't give me one day. I still planned on going but was only going for the skills competition and the game itself. Why couldn't that be enough? Media Day is about the guys playing, not a press conference of why I'm not. And to hold playing in the next game as leverage really sucks." Karen walked over to him and just wrapped her arms around him. Sidney sighed and put his arms around her holding her close "thank you baby, that's exactly what I needed."

"Ok, so you go and deal with everything starting on Friday. The point is you still go, not get suspended and get to play in your next game, and we get to have some fun in Montreal."

"I get the point they are making because I guess there have been guys to flake out of the All Star game but I'm hurt and don't want to do any more damage so I can play in the next game."

"It's a double-edged sword I know but you need to do what's best for you. It's important to play in the next game so you sacrifice and go a day early, participate in everything they ask and then concentrate on your knee feeling good for that game."

"I love you but your voice of reason gets annoying some times."

"Yeah well, all the more reason to love me."

"Would you mind meeting me Friday night instead of Saturday morning?"

"All I have to do is get my ticket changed."

"That won't be a problem, I already changed it for you."

"Why doesn't that surprise me."

"Because it shouldn't" he said before leaning down and capturing her lips "but I am heading home tonight."

"When tonight?"

"I need to leave for the airport in a half hour."

"Sid?"

"I know, bad timing but it's only tonight and tomorrow then you'll see me Friday. I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine but you better make this weekend special."

"I will, I promise. Drive me to the airport?"

"Definitely" she said kissing him before letting him go to get his bags. A little while later, Karen took Sidney to the airport and said goodbye until Friday.

On Friday, Karen only had to work until 10a and got to leave early. She was thankful for the extra time to go home and get things ready before leaving for the airport. She left Sidney a text message and told him she was on her way and would check her phone when she landed.

A couple hours later, Karen was in the airport in Montreal and turned her phone on. She saw a returned text from Sidney and read what he said.

Hey baby. Go to the hotel after you land and get an envelope from the clerk at the desk. Everything you'll need is in there. I love you and can't wait to see you.

Karen smiled and went to get a cab to head to the hotel. She was happy that she already had a room with Sidney because with being All Star weekend, it was very crowded. When Karen got to the hotel, she went and got her envelope. Inside was her room key, an All Access Pass and a note from Sidney. Karen took out the key and headed to their room to leave her bags and freshen up. When she was done, she took out the pass and note, sitting down to read it. Sidney told her to meet him at the arena and where to go with the pass. Karen grabbed her jacket and left.

Once she got to the arena and was let in, Karen was directed to a press conference already in progress by Sidney. She got there and stood in the back, watching how he presented himself. It was like he had been in the league for many years and knew what to say. Karen looked around and saw Troy off to the side, which didn't surprise her. Eventhough they were getting along, Karen often wondered if Troy didn't have such a strong hold on Sidney's career if he would be as poised today. Maybe he would be having a little more fun when he played. Karen was brought out of her thoughts when the press conference ended and all the reporters started to leave. Karen made her way to where Sidney was.

"I actually have one more question for the hockey star?"

Sidney smiled knowing the sound of the voice talking "sorry but the press conference is over. You should have gotten here sooner" he said as he turned around.

"Sorry, I was held up."

"What's your question?"

Karen took a step closer "do you have any plans tonight?"

"I am actually spending time with my family and my beautiful girlfriend. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering if we could get together later but since you'll be busy with your girlfriend, I don't want to get in anybody's way."

"Sorry but she's the only woman for me. Is there anything else?"

"Nope, that's all I needed to hear."

"Good" Sidney said pulling her closer and kissing her.

"Um Sid" Troy said tapping his son on the shoulder to break them apart "not here."

"Sorry dad. We are about to go get mom and Tay at the hotel and then grab some dinner, are you hungry baby?"

"Yeah I am. Why didn't you tell me they were at the hotel, I could have stayed with them?"

"I wanted to be the first one to see you."

"Aw, did you miss me Crosby?"

"Yes and you will find out exactly how much later tonight" he said in a whisper. Karen just smiled at him and the three of them left to go to the hotel then to dinner. Awhile later at the restaurant, Karen surprised everyone at the table when she spoke perfect french to the waiter.

"What?" she asked as everyone stared at her.

"You never told me you could speak french."

"Maybe it's because you've never asked."

Soon their food came and they ate, talking about the rest of the weekend. After dinner, Sidney told his family that he was going to take Karen and meet up with some of the players at a club. They all said goodbye before going their separate ways.

2 comments:

Val said...

so glad you are back, and I loved the inclusion of the all-star weekend stuff...keep it up, girl, more soon, please...

Anonymous said...

yay a new chapter!!
so sad he couldn't play in the all star game :(