3.04.2009

We pause for station identification....

I am sorry to report that I have decided to stop this story.......

Nah, just kidding *ducking objects being thrown*

Anyway girls, I am heading home to make this story come true and find my beloved Sidney. Ok, so maybe that won't happen but I do intend to see a couple Pens games while I am home and he better be playing. I will still be working on the story while at home, just not sure when I would be posting.

Please forgive me if the story doesn't get updated as often as I am used to, but I promise some good things on the horizon for Sidney and Karen.

*kisses*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap.
i ALMOST had a heart attack!
thank god you're not stopping!!

hope you have a wonderful time in the lovely burgh!
meeting sidney....?! i hope so!!

crosby87 said...

wow seriouosly I'm with Molly i really almost just had a heart attack. Don't scare me like that. lol Well I hope you have fun visiting our ffair city I kno i enjoy. Can't wait to see what happens. :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG that was not funny!!! I was about to cry!

Have fun at home : )

Val said...

have a great time at home, but don't you ever start a post with those words again...:)

Lauren said...

Have a great time in Pittsburgh! :)

Hopefully a real life Sidney encounter will inspire some writing!