8.31.2008

Chapter 23

"I will play any game you want to play baby, but a quiet game is just unrealistic for us."

"So you're saying" as Karen rolls Sidney onto his back and straddles him "that you can have whatever pleasurable thing done to you and not a sound will come out of you" she continues as she grinds herself over his crotch and hears a faint moan from his lips "I find that very doubtful Crosby."

Just then, Sidney rolls them over onto Karen's back and begins to grind himself on her. "See the way I think this will go, is whatever I do to you, you won't be able to keep from screaming. I know what you like and how you like it to bring you over the edge every time."

"Is that right?"

"Definitely. Want me to show you?"

"I think we need to show each other."

Sidney dipped his head down to meet her lips with his own. The kiss deepened after Sidney licked her lips with his tongue, begging for entrance. His hands reached the bottom of her top and pulled it up, breaking the kiss to pull it over her head. He unhooked her bra right after and threw it to the side before laying on top of her and finishing their kiss. Sidney left her lips and kissed a trail to the top of her pants. Getting off of her long enough to remove them, along with her underwear. He was about to climb back on top of her when he decided to remove his shorts first.

"Might as well save a step."

"That might be a good idea."

Karen grabbed his shoulders and dragged him back up to her lips, pulling him down for a heated kiss. She decided she wanted to be in control and rolled them onto Sidney's back. Karen straddled him and leaned back in for a kiss. As she was kissing him, she moved her hand inbetween them and grabbed ahold of him. Karen lifted her hips up and guided him into her. She loved being able to make a guy hard from the beginning and feel it grow inside her. Karen also knew what it did for Sidney to feel himself get hard in a confined space. She started grinding herself on him and could feel the heat inside of her. Karen sat up and moved her hips in a circular motion. Sidney grabbed her hips and helped her with her movements as they got more intense. Karen changed her movements and she heard a low moan escape Sidney's lips. She smiled to herself and reached down for Sidney to bring him up to her. He wrapped his arms around her back and rested them on her shoulders to help push her down on to him. Karen felt herself shutter and her orgasm rocked through her body that she bit her lip to keep her from screaming.

Sidney flipped them so he could take over. He literally pounded into Karen, knowing what it does to her. She moved her hands to his lower back and trailed over his ass to help push him into her. Before long, Karen was near her second orgasm and she arched her back and leaned her head back into the pillow. Sidney thrusted harder inside her, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in. Karen's breathing got faster and her second wave of pleasure took over...not uttering a sound. Sidney felt the muscles tighten around him as he continued to thrust, drawing his own orgasm out. Just as he was about to explode, Sidney buried his head in Karen's neck and moaned out 'fuck' while he came deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her and stayed still inside her until they both calmed down.

Karen smiled to herself "um, what was that Crosby?"

"What was what?" he said looking at her.

"That sound at the end? It sounded to me like you couldn't keep quiet."

"Alright, fine. I couldn't hold it in. But it doesn't mean I can't be quiet."

"Of course not. I just have better self control then you."

"You know, I heard some things from you too."

"Maybe a whimper, but not enough to alert the whole house of what we're doing."

"But that is still you not being quiet."

"You are not getting out of this on a technicality. You lost fair and square."

"Only until next time baby." Sidney kissed her as he pulled out of her and laid beside her, letting Karen curl up to his warm body. He was about to ask her something when he heard her shallow breathing realizing Karen had fallen asleep. He gently reached down and brought the covers over them and fell asleep as well, holding on to her.

The next morning, Karen got up and untangled herself from Sidney. He woke up briefly to ask where she was going and she whispered 'to the bathroom'. When Karen was done, she was ready to rejoin Sidney in bed when she heard the bedroom door open and a small voice talking.

"Sidney? Get up Sid. Mommy is making breakfast for everyone."

"Austin, not now buddy. We'll get something later" Sidney told him. He soon felt the the covers being pulled off him, but stopped them from coming completely off and exposing himself. "If I get up and come for breakfast, will you go downstairs and wait for me?"

"Yeah."

Karen heard Austin yell happily and leave the room. She emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her, just in case. "So I assume you are going to breakfast?"

"Do you mind?"

"No."

"Can I ask what's the deal with the towel?"

"In case he barged into the bathroom while I was in there. "

Sidney got out of bed and walked over to her. He loosened the towel and let it drop to the floor, bringing his lips to hers for a kiss. "I wonder if we have time to play before breakfast."

"Come on Sidney" Austin yelled from downstairs.

"I don't think so." Karen got out of his grasp and went to get dressed. She put on her bra and underwear but was stopped when she grabbed her pants when Sidney threw her a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to put on.

"I figured you'd want to wear something other than what you wore last night."

"Thanks." Karen put on the shorts but held up the shirt and smelled it. She smiled into it but was caught when Sidney came out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing? The shirt is clean."

"I'm just smelling you off of it. Girls do that you know" he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her "it's a way to keep you with me all day."

"As far as I know, I am not going anywhere without you today."

"Good. Um, this may be off topic, but won't you want to see your dad today too?"

"That would be a long drive to see him. He flew back home right after the game yesterday. Since we probably won't play until Friday, he went home for the week."

"So you'll expect a phone call from your mom when?"

"Come on, before Austin sends a search party, let's go eat." Sidney said avoiding her sarcasm.

Karen just laughs at his avoidance and they head downstairs. When they got there, Nathalie was just putting the food on the table. They sat down and ate breakfast with them. Lauren occupied Karen with stories from school and her friends and Austin was giggling from Sidney joking around with him. Karen spaced out for a moment and realized it had been awhile since she was around a family atmosphere. Sidney noticed she was quiet and he got her attention and she just smiled at him and went back to Lauren. When breakfast was over, the girls ran to finish getting ready for school and Austin hung around for a few more minutes.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night Mario."

"Your practically still one of the family Karen, don't mention it. Just keep it cool in front of the kids."

"We will" Karen said getting up and helping Nathalie with the dishes.

"Daddy, did you know Sid sleeps without any clothes on?" Austin said laughing.

Both Karen and Sidney blushed and couldn't look at each other. Sidney felt Mario's glare on him and Karen just conitnued to wash dishes.

"Austin, go get ready for school."

"Ok daddy" he said and ran out of the kitchen.

"Before you say anything Mario, he didn't see anything." Sidney tried to plead his case.

"Um, for the record, I was in the bathroom and when I heard him come into the room, I stayed there until he left."

"See Mario, no harm done." Nathalie said taking their side.

"It won't happen again, I promise" Sidney said.

"Ok. I am going to drop the kids off and then head to the arena for a little bit." He got up and kissed Nathalie goodbye. "Have fun today you two."

"We will" Sidney answered.


"I am going to get a shower and then we can hit your house before going out for some fun, ok?"

"Ok. I'll be up in a few minutes to get my stuff."

Sidney kissed her and Karen pulled away realizing Nathalie was still standing there when he tried to make the kiss more passionate. She pushed him away and he left laughing.

"You guys are too cute. I remember being like that."

"What? I have seen the way Mario looks at you and I can tell there are still sparks between you two."

"There is, I won't deny it. But I am talking about the newness of a relationship, like what you guys have. That 'can't get enough of each other' feeling."

"And that's how I find myself. I can leave him for the week, but come the weekend and I just want to spend every waking moment with him. I haven't felt like that for a long time and thought I wouldn't feel it again."

"Do you still have feelings for Rick?"

"Yeah I do, but not enough to go back to him. He hurt me so bad that I can't forget that. But I do find myself missing him more than I should. Maybe because I never got closure with our relationship."

"Well I think being with Sidney is the closure you need."


"You might be right."

"Good, now go get your stuff and spend the day with that boy before you run out of time."

"Thanks Nat" Karen said hugging her then going to Sidney's room.

No comments: