8.02.2009

Chapter 136

The next morning, Sidney got up for an early practice and kissed a sleeping Karen before he left. He met up with the rest of the guys downstairs and heard quite a bit of ribbing going on.

"Damn man, was a film crew in there too?"

"Guys, don't blame me if all your love lives aren't as exciting as mine is" Max retorted "besides, ever hear this one?" he said pointing to Sidney walking up.

"Karen might be loud but at least we know to tone it down in public."

"Putting all the blame onto Karen, nice touch Darryl. Does she know you do that?"

"Every chance I get Staalsy" he said as they laughed and headed for the bus.

A little bit later, Karen woke up and felt the empty bed beside her knowing Sidney was at practice. She remembered back to last night and giggled wondering how everything happened. She got up and showered, waiting for her best friend to appear. After Karen got dried off and dressed, there was a knock at the door and she went to answer it seeing Natalie on the other side.

"Morning girl" she said bouncing into the room.

"Morning. Surprised you are up this early and actually have a voice to match."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What do I mean by it? Did you not hear yourself and Max as you were in the midst of sex last night?"

"We were like how we normally are, why?"

"Well I know Sid and I got an earful, maybe even some of the other players too."

"Sorry but I can't help it. That man just brings out the best in me. Maybe you and Sid should try to not be so inhibited."

"Sidney and I have no problem expressing ourselves when we make love thank you."

"Yeah I think I heard a pathetic little squeal from you."

"I am not about to wake the whole hotel with our escapades...I save it all for when we're home."

"Whatever girl, don't be hatin just cause your jealous of my superstar." Karen sat there laughing and threw a pillow at her friend. They continued a mini pillow fight until they settled down and watched tv until the guys returned.

When the guys came back from practice, they got into their routine until it was time to head to the arena. Karen knew that after the game, the families wouldn't be waiting around for the guys as a lot of them needed to get back for work. Before the game, Karen and Natalie were down with the guys and were about to head up to the suite when Sidney pulled her aside.

"I wish you could wait around and leave with me after."

"I know you do but I have to work in the morning. It was either leave right after or I would have left earier today and missed the game."

"I'm glad you stayed for the game."

"For you too stud." Sidney leaned in and kissed her. Karen tried to find a good place to put her hands, but all his gear was making that impossible. She broke away to the pouting look on Sidney's face. "Go get your head in the game and I will see you at home."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too." They shared another kiss and Karen left him to grab Natalie and head upstairs.

Game 2 was the same as the first and the Pens lost by the same score of 3-1. They seemed to have outplayed the Red Wings, it just showed differently on the scoreboard. Sidney was again held without a point and Karen could see the frustration set it, even from that high up. She hoped the next two games at home were different for him. She brought out her phone and sent him a message before they all left for the airport to head home.

Sidney had gotten back from the post game press conference and reached for his phone. He saw he had a missed message and opened it. He smiled seeing it was from Karen and read the simplest message of encouragement he could get...I love you! Sidney closed his phone and went to get his shower so they could get to the airport themselves and head home.

The next two days had gone by quickly and it was Tuesday. Karen had felt anxious all day at work and hoped that tonight's game went the way the team needed it. She got home and Sidney wasn't home yet. Karen figured he stayed to work on a few things before the game. She decided to make a lasagne for dinner and got it all ready so all she had to do was put it in the oven while Sidney was napping. Karen called his mom and dad to see if they wanted to come over for dinner as well and was happy that they would.

"Hello" Sidney said answering his phone.

"Hey my sexy stud" Karen said sweetly into the phone.

"Well what do I owe to this wonderful surprise?"

"I was hoping you were still at the arena."

"I am. Thinking of a naughty adventure that you're surprising me with?"

"Down stud, maybe later. Could you go over to the hotel and get your mom and dad? I invited them over for dinner tonight."

"Well that was sweet baby. I'm leaving in a few minutes so I will go get them and we'll be home."

"Ok, love you."

"Mmm, not as much as I love you baby."

"We don't have time to debate this now so we'll just say I love you more and call it a day."

"Not fair baby, but I'll take it. See you in a little bit."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye baby." They hung up from each other and Karen cleaned up a little waiting for everyone to get there.

Twenty minutes later, Karen heard the car pull up and went outside to greet everyone. She got a hug from her in-laws and a huge kiss from Sidney. He held them back as his parents walked into the house.

"I missed you today."

"You were at practice all morning until now, how did you have time to miss me?"

"I always miss you" he said planting a kiss to her lips. It started out sweet and innocent and ended up heated and filled with passion.

"You know after the game tonight, after you guys win, I have a little celebration planned for you."

"You seem really confident about tonight's game baby."

"Let's just say, I've seen the future and the outcome is very promising stud" she gave him another kiss and left him on the porch as she walked inside.

"I hope you're right baby" he whispered to himself before going inside to join his family. They sat around and talked for a little bit and Karen noticed it was time for Sidney to get his nap in and she motioned to him. "I'm not tired baby. I may skip my nap today."

"Your going away from your routine Sid?" his dad asked confused.

"He's been doing it a lot this season."

"I've just changed up a few things dad, it's no big deal."

"Well I'm going to go put dinner in the oven then so we can eat a little earier." Karen walked out of the living room and Trina soon followed her.

"So what's going on?"

"I honestly don't know. My friend Natalie pointed out that he seems to be changing things around to include me in his routine."

"Well some of it must be working if it got him this far."

"I think it has more to do with the team and their will to win it all this year and not so much me."

"I guess we'll see then huh?" They shared a smile as they both helped get a salad ready. A half hour later, dinner was done and they all sat down to eat.

When it was time for Sidney to head to the arena, Troy went in with him and Karen brought Trina with her a little bit later. Sidney questioned it but Karen just smiled and told him that right after the game she needed to get home and prepare her surprise for him. A while later, they headed to the arena and by the time Karen got there, Sheril and Diane were there to meet her. Karen knew it would be too hectic down by the locker room and stayed up top with her friends as Trina went down to find Troy. The doors opened and when they went to their seats, Karen was summoned to the locker room by Sidney. As she walked down, she was greeted by him in the hallway.

"I can not believe you summoned me down here."

"I should tell you now that I will always get what I want."

"You're an ass."

"Yes but I am an ass that loves you."

"And what a beautiful ass it is."

"Not like you can miss it Karen....it's right there" Marc-Andre said coming up behind them getting a laugh out of her.

"Your just jealous cause you don't have an ass Flower."

"I have the perfect ass, all the girls think so" he said catching Karen looking "see even your girlfriend thinks so too."

Sidney looked at Karen "baby?"

"What? I have to give them something so they think they're special."

"Whatever."

"Oh stud, you have the best ass in the world. So much power comes from it at all the right times."

"Makes me wonder what you have planned tonight after the game."

"Win the game stud and find out. Go kick some Red Wing ass and I will be waiting at home for you." Karen kissed him and left him standing there with a smile on his face. Sidney went to finish getting ready to head to the ice for warm ups.

The game soon got underway and as Karen predicted, the Pens won 4-2. They were still down a game in the series, but knew they could come back from it. Karen saw Sidney before he skated off the ice and she just smiled at him. She walked out with her friends and told them goodnight, heading home to get her surprise ready.

Karen got home 20 minutes later and knew Sidney would be at least an hour. She managed to get everything ready and went downstairs. Her cell phone went off and it was Sidney messaging her to say he was on his way home. Karen went back upstairs to jump in the shower and get herself ready.

Sidney pulled into the driveway and went inside. He saw a note on the banister "come upstairs stud". He smiled and headed upstairs. There was a glow coming from their bedroom and when he got closer, he saw candles were all over the room.

"Baby?"

Karen came out of the bathroom with only a silky robe on and stood by the doorframe "great game stud. I knew you could pull off a win tonight."

"Well I like where my surprise is going so far" he said walking over to her.

Karen slapped his hands away "this is for you right now. We'll take care of me later." She helped get Sidney undressed and told him to lie on the bed. She kept his boxers on to remove later and to torture him a little. He was on his back and Karen climbed up on him, leaning down to kiss him. She grabbed his hand and brought it to the headboard, tying it there with a silk scarf. She got his other hand and tied it up with the other end of the scarf.

"Ok, I like what you're doing so far."

Karen reached over to the nightstand and grabbed an ice cube from the bowl. She rubbed it over his lips first then went down his chin to his neck. She kept the trail going down his chest, stopping to rub the ice over his nipples. Karen saw him try to arch his back into the sensations. It was tolerable until she blew air over them. She threw that ice back into the bowl and grabbed another one, making the trail down his stomach to the hem of his boxers. Karen put the ice cube in her mouth as she got off him to remove his boxers, then climbed back on top of his thighs. She got the ice cube out of her mouth and Sidney just looked at her.

"And where do you plan on putting that?"

"Here" as she put it on the inside of his thigh, letting the cold water run down the skin "and here" as Karen then ran the ice around his balls and slowly coming up his shaft. She was getting herself turned on watching Sidney become harder with every stroke of the ice she made on him. When that piece melted, Karen got another small piece and placed it in her mouth. After a minute, she crushed it and swallowed it, leaning down to take him into her mouth. Her cold tongue and lips made Sidney squirm underneath her, making her hands grab his hips and hold them down. Sidney loved when she could take all of him into her mouth, making a humming noise as she released him. She felt him grow thicker and knew he was ready to explode as she took him in her mouth once more and he let loose with a loud moan to follow. Karen sat up and waited for him to calm down.

"Damn baby. You said we were going to celebrate, but I didn't have any of that in mind."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Untie me and find out."

"But this was my celebration for you all night."

"Don't worry, we'll still be celebrating."

Karen leaned over him and untied his hands. She was able to get off of him before he could grab her and do what ever he wanted to. Sidney got off the bed and walked over to Karen, reaching for her robe. He undid the belt and opened the robe to expose her naked body. Sidney just smiled at her "what? I made it easy for you."

"That you did baby." Sidney pushed her up against the wall and kneeled down in front of her. He picked up her leg and put it over his shoulder, diving into her heated core. Karen tried to grab onto the wall but knew there was nothing to hold on to. She was so turned on by what she did to him that it wasn't going to take long for him to bring her over the edge. Karen's hand grabbed for his shoulder and dug her fingernails in as her orgasm crashed through her body. Sidney lapped up her juices and made his way back up her body, kissing his way to her neck.

"Ok, I wasn't expecting that" she said breathless.

"Oh don't worry, there's more so you might want to prepare yourself baby." Sidney picked up Karen and laid her down on the bed. He spread her legs open as wide as he could and positioned himself inbetween them. Sidney inserted a couple fingers to get her going again, soon pulling them out and replacing them with his still hard cock. He felt the urgency and was anything but slow and easy with her. Sidney would make hard thrusts inside of her, stopping after every one. He would pull completely out, jamming himself back in making a scream escape her lips after each thrust. Sidney picked up the pace, overpowering her and pushed her hands over her head letting her grab onto the bars of the headboard. He kept his hands over hers as his pounding continued its assault on her. Karen's screams turned into wimpers waiting for her body to let go of the pressure building inside of her. Sidney felt her muscles begin to tighten around him "let go baby, cum for me."

"OH GOD SID" she moaned out as Sidney pounded into her one last time and her orgasm finally let loose, along with his own. They laid together, breathless and sweaty letting their lips find each other.

"So if we win Thursday night, do we celebrate like this again?" Sidney asked pushing her wet hair off her face.

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely" Karen said still dazed as Sidney laughed at her. Their lips met again before Sidney pulled out of her and rolled off to her side. They cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

another fantastic chapter, keep them comin'.

Cathy said...

WOW!!!!

Val said...

At the risk of being called boring, I just have to write what I always write..."WOWZA!!!"