8.05.2009

Chapter 139

Karen closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes and looking directly into Sidney's. He kissed her forehead and told her it would be ok. He moved from infront of her and off the platform "Dave? Didn't think anyone was still around."

"Sorry Sid, I didn't mean to intrude or pick up on anything. I forgot my notebook when I picked up my laptop. But what's going on?"

By this time, Karen had gotten off the table and stood beside it when Sidney walked over and took her hand, leading her over "Dave Molinari, this is my wife Karen. Baby, this is..."

"Yeah, I know. I read his columns religiously in the Post-Gazette. It's nice to finally get to meet you."

"Thanks for the support. So how did all this...when did this happen?"

"Look Dave, I trust that if I tell you, you have to keep it underwraps for a little longer."

"Sure Sid, you know what ever you tell me is off the record."

"Well Karen and I have been dating for more than a year and on our anniversary, I asked her to marry me in a very private ceremony. We got married during the series with Philly and only the team and most of the front office knows right now. We are going to make it official in August in Canada and if most people haven't found out, they would when the season starts next year."

"Are you from Pittsburgh Karen?"

"Wheeling originally, but I moved to Pittsburgh when I was little."

"Wait, didn't you date another player for the Pens. Who was it...yeah, Rick Tocchet."

"Yes I did, back in '92."

"I thought you kind of looked familiar."

"I think I am going to let you two talk and I'll meet you back in the lounge. It was a pleasure to meet you Dave."

"You too Karen."

Sidney watched Karen leave the room before turning back to his friend "to answer the question that you are dying to ask, yes, she is older than me. That is one of the many reasons I don't want this out yet. I don't want to put any heat on her from the fans."

"That's understandable Sid and I promise I won't say anything about this until you tell me it's ok. Maybe I can be granted the rights to the first story?"

"Locally, I don't see why not but back home may have it covered first with the wedding."

"When are you guys renewing your vows?"

"I would like it to be on my birthday, but we'll have to see what's available when I finally get home after this series."

"Can I ask how you guys met?"

"Its a long story and I would love to tell you about it, but just not tonight. We'll talk before I head home alright?"

"Sounds good Sid and good luck next game."

"Thanks." They shook hands and then parted ways. Sidney went to go find Karen to make sure she was ok. Sidney walked into the lounge and saw her sitting on the couch lost in thought. She noticed him come in and he made a head motion to get her to join him in the hallway. Karen got up and followed him out. "You ok?" Karen didn't say anything but shook her head yes. "Baby, he's not going to write up about the game and put an excerpt about what he overheard. I told him if he wanted the details for a column to run closer to next season we'd give him the truth to write about it."

"I guess it's just that someone on the media side now knows. And not only that, but a prominent sportswriter for the city."

"I know baby and you're scared but when people start to find out, I will not let anything happen. I've said it before, if the fans turn on you because we're married I don't want them as fans. Why do you think I've been so cautious to date anyone seriously? I didn't want all the fake girls pretending to be with me because of who I am and they can get as jealous as they want to. I'm not going to toss you aside and go for them because they hate you for being where you are...with me."

"I knew this day would come and I thought I was prepared for it, but the reality didn't hit me until now."

Sidney saw something in her eyes but didn't press it "why don't I go get my shower and then we can head home. I hope what just happened didn't put a damper on any celebration plans?"

"It didn't stud" she said smiling at him "go get cleaned up so we can head home." Sidney snuck in a kiss then led her back to the lounge, leaving her to go get a shower.

"You ok Karen?" Max asked sitting beside her.

"Yeah, what are you still doing here? I thought you and Natalie left awhile ago."

"Nah, we stuck around to celebrate a little. We're heading out when she gets back from the bathroom. So, what's wrong?"

"Someone from the media overheard Sid call me his wife."

"That's not good but you had to expect it would get out sometime?"

"I know but I just wanted it to happen after the actual wedding is all."

"It's going to be ok."

"I don't know how Nat puts up with all your sensibility. It must get so annoying at times."

"It's simple, she loves me enough to put up with it" he said kissing her cheek then heading out. Karen sat there for a few more minutes until Sidney came out and they headed home. She tried not to be quiet and not talk on the way home, but her mind wouldn't quit thinking of every possible scenerio of what happened. They got home and after Karen walked in, Sidney grabbed her, kissing her.

"I need to get something ready, so I am going to ban you upstairs" he said.

"If you're banning me upstairs, I'm afraid to wonder where you have this surprised planned. Besides, I was suppose to give you the celebration."

"You will baby, believe me you will. I just feel like setting the mood."

"I can deal with that. I am giving you however long it takes me to get a quick shower and change."

"Oo, I love challenges."

"Me too" she said raising her eyebrows at him. They shared another kiss and Karen went upstairs to change.

Twenty minutes later, Karen had walked down the steps and saw the living room set up. Sidney had lit only a couple candles on the mantle and put pillows on the floor with a blanket in front of them, but she didn't see Sidney in the room. "like your surprise baby?" Sidney said standing behind her.

"I like everything you do for me" she said turning around to face him.

Sidney took her hand in his and led her to the couch "I know the floor is set up, but we have no need to rush anything tonight" he said putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. He sat down and pulled her beside him. Karen put her legs over his lap as Sidney wrapped his arms around her, turning to her "sorry about tonight."

"There's nothing to apologize for Sid. It was bound to happen."

"What's got you so scared about people finding out baby?"

"I'm scared that things are going to change between us."

"What's going to change?"

Karen let out a small laugh "I haven't figured that out that."

"Then how do you know things will change between us? We've been together for a little over a year, we've got our lives down. If anything changes, it'll be for better not worse."

"Hmm, sounds like a wedding vow. Look, I know I compare us to my last relationship in certain areas, but I've seen the worst happen and I don't want that to happen to us when everyone finally knows your married."

"Everyone in every realtionship is different. We're different and we've been differnt since we got together. If we feel things beginning to change and not for the better, I will do everything in my power to make sure we live happily ever after."

"Apparently we're getting married in a fairy tale."

"I've always thought of you as a princess."

"That must make you my prince charming."

"Forever and always baby" he said before capturing her lips. The kiss began to heat up as they stayed locked together, enjoying the foreplay to their passion. Karen realized Sidney was still dressed and started to unbutton his shirt, leaving it open enough to sneak her hand inside and run it over his chest. "Maybe I should get a little more comfortable?"

"I know I would enjoy seeing it."

"I don't think I am all that to look at without clothes on" he said standing up and taking off his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on.

"And why's that?"

Sidney sat back down "please, look at this body and tell me I'm perfectly proportioned to be seen naked."

"You're forgetting my dear stud that I am attracted to hockey players...which makes your body perfect for me to look at, especially naked. Now my body on the other hand..."

"Don't go there baby. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your body."

"You're just being nice."

Sidney ran his hand up her leg and moved the tank top off her stomach, exposing the skin "I'm serious, for being 37, you are in perfect shape and beautiful."

"Thank you but I could tone up a few places."

"Maybe we could do a little work out program of our own" he said kissing her. Sidney got up and brought Karen with him. He led her to the balnket and left her there for a minute so he could put on some music. When he came back over to her, Sidney grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head throwing it aside. He proceeded to take off the boyshorts and added it with the top. Karen, in turn, took off his boxers and put it with her clothes. Sidney ran his hands over her body "I don't see where you need to tone anywhere baby."

"Then does that mean we don't get to work out together?"

"Oh we will definitely work out baby." Sidney leaned down and met her lips again. Their hands continued to roam over each other's skin, touching all the right spots. Karen broke the kiss and just smiled at Sidney. He knew exactly what that smile meant as he turned Karen around and they knelt down to the floor. Karen grabbed for the couch cushions as Sidney grabbed a hold of her hips. Karen leaned down on the couch until she felt Sidney had entered her. She sat back up a little as Sidney began to slowly move inside her. No matter how many ways they had sex, Karen loved when he took her from behind. It was so overpowering to her and it showed a side no one would think that he had. Sidney's movements got a little bigger and began to pound into her hard. Karen couldn't stop the screaming moans that accompanied the feelings he brought out in her. The louder her screams got, the harder and faster he went. Karen felt her body start to shake and knew she was ready to explode. Sidney sat her up against his chest and moved a hand around to her mound. He clenched on tightly and rubbed her clit to help bring her over the edge. Karen let out a final moan when her orgasm took over her entire body. Sidney kept pounding a few more hard thrusts until he couldn't hold on any longer, unleashing everything he had inside of her.

"Wow, this position never gets old" she said breathless.

"I don't think any of them get old with us baby. I guess this is a favorite of yours."

"What can I say, I love the power it brings from you to me."

"Why don't we try my favorite one now." Karen turned her head and kissed him. Sidney pulled out of her and they moved to the blanket. Sidney laid down and Karen straddled over him. She leaned down to kiss him while her hand snuck inbetween them and she was massaging his cock back to it's hardness. Karen left his lips and sat back up, sliding down on him.

"Was this what you had in mind?" Karen said as she began to move her hips.

Sidney closed his eyes and let out a huge breath "definitely baby, just don't stop." Karen smiled and continued her movements. Her hands started out on his chest, squeezing her fingers into his pecs as her hips slightly lifted off him. Sidney put his hands on her hips and helped her move up and down over him. She got faster then slowed down wanting Sidney to feel what torture he does to her. Karen sat up and grabbed Sidney's hands, moving them to her breasts. He squeezed them as Karen moved her hips in an upward circular motion. She felt her orgasm begin to rise again and didn't want to prolong her release any more then she had to. She leaned back placing her hands on Sidney's thighs hitting her g-spot every time. Karen got faster when she neared her peak and loudly expressed it by digging her nails into his thighs and moaned out for him. She kept riding him through her tyrant until she felt Sidney's body shook under her. Karen slowed down then stopped, collapsing onto his chest. She managed enough strength to move off his body and lay down beside him, feeling Sidney spoon up behind her kissing her neck "I don't think there is any other type of celebration I want from now on baby." Karen just smiled and pulled his hand around her to hold on as they rested for a little bit.

2 comments:

Val said...

Love how Sid handled Dave and, as for the rest of the chapter, as usual, WOWZA!!!!

Cathy said...

Wonder if Dave is going to keep his promise and keep it quiet for now. Another great, hot, sexy chapter!!