8.14.2009

Chapter 142

In the car, on their way to Barkcamp, Karen and Natalie tried to do everything possible to get Max and Sidney to smile and have fun. They were telling stories and stupid jokes waiting for them to comment. Karen thought she heard a laugh come from Max but when she looked back at him, he hid his smile. She shook her head and gave up, deciding to play around finding something on the radio. When she couldn't find anything, Karen went through some CDs she brought and put in Nickleback. Natalie told her to advance it to their song and Karen did. Ever since their CD came out, this one song was perfect for her and her friends. As the song started, Karen turned up the volume and she and Natalie began to sing along.

Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight
I've got a fist full of whiskey, the bottle just bit me
Oh That shit makes me bat shit crazy
We've got no fear, no doubt, all in balls out

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight

Sidney just glanced at Max in the rear view mirror and they both just shook their heads at how their women were acting as they continued singing along.

Oh We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling
I got a fist full of fifties, tequila just hit me
Oh We got no class, no taste, no shirt, and shit faced
We got it lined up, shot down, firing back straight crown

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight

Oh Ticking like a time bomb, drinking till the nights gone
Well get you hands off of this glass, last call my ass
Well no chain, no lock, and this train won't stop
We got no fear, no doubt, all in balls out

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight

Oh We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight

"God I love that song" Natalie said.

"I know, kind of fits us when we go out."

"You know, the few times I've been out with all you guys, you've been pretty tamed Karen."

"Then you haven't been with us at the right time Maxwell."

"Yeah we tone it down when we have new people around us" Natalie added.

"All it is Max are four women just unwinding down their busy lives. Besides, when you guys aren't around it gives us a chance to brag about you" she said.

Max looks to Natalie then to Karen "what has she told you?"

"Sorry Max, but all alcoholic conversations are private and are never repeated."

"Don't worry bunnybear, it's all flattering."

Karen couldn't hold in her laugh "um...bunnybear?" she said looking at Sidney who started laughing.

"That name wasn't suppose to leave my house sex muffin" Max said getting back at Natalie.

"I'm so glad we have normal pet names for each other" Sidney said then kissed Karen's hand he was holding.

"You know those names do not leave this car Karen" Natalie said in a warning tone.

"I can promise they won't but after a few drinks when another personality takes over, all bets are off."

"Well I will just have to keep them quiet...all of them." They all laughed and continued on. An hour later, they reached the park and Sidney went to park the car.

"What should we do first?"

"How about horseback riding?" Karen said and the others agreed. They went to the stables and everyone got a horse they liked.

"Oh, excuse me sir" Max said getting the attention of the man in charge "will that horse be able to hold the weight of Sid's massive ass?"

Sidney looked at Karen who was obviously trying not to laugh "you think that's funny baby?"

"No...why, what, why would you ask that?" she said finally letting her giggle escape. She moved her horse beside Sidney's and leaned over to him and kissed his cheek "sorry stud."

Sidney got the horse moving "I'll remember that when you want this ass." Karen just laughed and caught up to him. The four of them got on one of the trails and slowed down, taking the scenery all in. They came to a clearing and just sat there looking at all the trees and couldn't believe how peaceful it was. They rode around for the rest of the hour and then brought the horses back.

They headed back to the car and Max took a couple bottles of water and Natalie's hand "we'll meet up with you guys in about a half and hour. We're going for a little hike."

Karen and Sidney just watched them walk away "you going to talk to me now? Or do I find something to do on my own until they come back?"

Sidney pressed Karen up against the car and kissed her passionately "I think we can find something to do together. Can you find the trail that leads to that clearing with the rocks we sat on last year?"

"Sure can." Sidney grabbed some water for them and they headed off in the direction. "Feeling better?"

"Definitely. Thank you baby for suggesting this. I think this is what Max and I needed."

They made it up to the top of the hill and saw the rocks, but saw something else "I think Max needed something else." As Karen said it, Sidney looked at the rocks and saw them having sex upagainst the rock.

"I guess Max had the same thought that I had."

"Is that why you wanted to come up here? I thought it was because we had a special moment last year."

"It wasn't the only reason baby. We would've talked...afterwards."

Karen turned and started to walk down the trail "I guess we'll just have to wait until we go swimming." Sidney smiled and joined her taking her hand as they walked down. They saw where the path veared off and they follow it. It led to a smaller clearing and a view of the lake down below. Sidney wrapped his arms around Karen and they stood there without needing any words. A few minutes later he turned her around to face him and kissed her for what felt like forever until they noticed the time and headed back down to meet Max and Natalie.

They got in the car and headed to the lake to go swimming. When Sidney pulled up, there were a lot of cars there, but they were able to head to the side and still be away from them. Karen and Natalie got the blankets put down and stripped down to their bathing suits they had on under their clothes. Sidney took Karen's hand and led her to the water, getting in and swimming out a bit to be alone. Karen wrapped her arms around Sidney's neck and legs around his hips.

"Is someone getting impatient?"

"No, I just can't touch like you can and instead of floating, you're going to hold me up."

"Oh" sounding a little dejected "so you don't want something to happen then?"

"I don't remember saying that stud, but with all these kids around is it possible?"

Sidney looked over her shoulder and saw some kids playing rather close to them "maybe not to the extent, but I can make it one sided right now" he said letting one hand reach her mound and started to rub over her. Karen looked into his eyes like she was giving him permission to go further and finish what he's starting. Sidney sneaked his hand inside her bikini bottom and inserted a couple fingers inside. Karen closed her eyes and Sidney just watched her facial expressions of her enjoyment. Before long, Karen couldn't hold it any longer and let her orgasm go. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out and put her forehead against Sidney's until she calmed down.

"Was this what you had planned to do at the clearing?"

"Well maybe in the beginning, but I would have had a different ending planned."

"I'll make it up to you when we get home, I promise."

"I have no doubt you will baby." They swam around for a little longer especially when Max came to join them. Karen swan towards the beach to let the boys play around and found Natalie lying on the blanket.

"How's the water?"

"Fabulous. You should go in."

"I will in a few minutes when the younglings finish horsing around" she said as they looked out to see Sidney and Max trying to dunk each other.

"They are a bunch of little boys not wanting to grow up. Did you and Max have a little fun of your own by the rocks at the clearing?" Karen asked not looking at her and laying down.

"Oh god, you saw that?"

"Only for about a half a second and then we left."

"We? So Sidney was with you?" she said nervously.

"Nat calm down, if anything we saw Max's ass and that was enough for either of us. Do you realize that everytime the four of us get together, all I see is Max's naked white ass?"

"Don't get attached to it because it's all mine."

"That's fine with me, I like what's attached my man's ass. I hope I didn't offend you about the marriage talk at lunch yesterday. I know how hockey players are and Max fits that profile. It's even been documented on the internet with all these pictures of him and different girls. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Maybe Max and I are just playing around right now and we'll see what happens at the start of next season. If we're still together great, but if he wants something else or someone else I can't hold him back if it's not me. It'll be ok Karen, all crushes hurt a little and if they didn't they would have to come up with another name for it." Karen looked at her best friend and smiled "I think I'm brave enough to go join my bunnybear in the water."

"Have fun" Karen said watching her head to the water and then closed her eyes letting the sun dry her.

Twenty minutes later, Sidney got out of the water and headed to the beach. He saw Karen lying there and leaned over her letting the water drip off of him and onto her "wake up sleeping beauty."

"I would but the water dragon is spewing all over me" she said getting up and was immediately pulled into a wet hug "I was dry you know."

"Well now you can dry with me" he said kissing her neck before leaning down and grabbing a towel.

Karen looked out to the water and saw Max and Natalie playing around before he grabbed her and kissed her "do you think that's going to last out there?"

"Who, Max and Nat?"

"Yeah. Do you think that will last for a while or that Max will dump her when the season starts next year?"

"Where is all this coming from?"

"I told Diane and Sheril about us getting married" she said seeing his look "it's fine, they won't say anything. But Sheril made the comment that we only needed to get Nat and Max together and then the four of us would be married and then I kind of made a raised eyebrow move knowing it wouldn't happen."

"Because you think Max is a player and he'll get bored with her."

"Sid, I know he's your friend and teammate and I love Max to death, you know this. But yes, I've seen how he is with women and for my friend to not get her hopes up I told her that I didn't see anything really happening between them but casual dating."

"People can change baby and Max may surprise you. You said it youself that Natalie was good for him and I think he's taken that to heart. Just leave them be and deal with it when it happens."

"You know if he does hurt her I will have to kill him."

Sidney wraps his arms around her "both Max and I are fully aware of that baby" he said then kissed her. They sat back down on the blanket and dried off. Soon Max and Natalie joined them and the got into the cooler to eat some lunch that the girls packed. After an hour of drying and talking the four of them got dressed and headed back to Pittsburgh.

When they got back to Karen's, there was a note on the door and she went to grab it, reading what it said...

Sidney,
Stopped by but you or Karen weren't home. We are over at Mario's and you have been invited over for dinner tonight at 7p. If we don't hear from you before 6:30p, I will give you a call. Love you,
Mom

"It's only 4:28p now, wonder what time they got in" he said looking at his watch.

"You going to call them and tell them we're home?"

"Yeah, maybe I can get an invite for Max and Nat."

"Don't worry about it man, we've got other plans" Max said smiling at Natalie and they got in his car and left after they all said goodbye.

"Well don't take to long" Karen said walking inside "I'm going for a shower and it could get awful lonely in there" she said kissing him and then headed upstairs.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Great update! Love the swimming scene with her and Sid!

Val said...

Glad they got away for a bit. Great update, as always!