8.09.2009

Chapter 140

A while later, Sidney woke up and remembered where he was. He saw Karen lying infront of him and he started to kiss her neck. She began to stir and turned her head to face him, letting their lips attack each other's. After a few minutes, Sidney let go of Karen and sat up causing her to sit up as well. He moved to where his back was up against the couch and he motioned for Karen to come join him. She sat infront of him, spreading her legs over his and they sat there facing each other.

"You're not going to be able to go back to Detroit for game 5 are you?"

"Doesn't look like it. But you'll only be gone for one day."

"And we should get Sunday off as an actual day off."

"Sid, you never take a day off. You'll still either go work out or find ice time for an hour or so."

"Can't help it, but if I go early enough then we can still have the whole day together."

"What ever gets you ready for game 6 here at the Igloo, do what you need to."

"I noticed something special was coming up in a couple of days" Sidney sat there smiling.

Karen thought for a second and knew what he was talking about "don't remind me."

"Baby come on, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Since you're playing game 6 on that night, all I want is for you guys to win."

"Well I can talk to the guys and I'm sure they'll oblige but isn't there anything else you want."

"Just you."

"Well you have me already."

"When you get older, birthday's are just another day. The only thing I want is for you to be happy and get one step closer to your dream. My dreams have all come true, there is nothing more I want."

"Ok, I was going to make sure you get a passion-filled night but if you have everything already..." Karen sat there smiling at him "see I knew there was something you wanted, what?"

"Maybe I have been thinking of another adventure at the arena. Since it is a home game and it will be my birthday..."

"Do you already have a place in mind?"

"Maybe I do but I don't want to say until Tuesday night."

"Keep it to yourself until then and after the game, you can tell me where you want to go."

"Would you be doing this with anyone else?"

"What?"

"Being this way? They way we are, would you be like this with other girls?"

"I don't know. Different people bring out different feelings but I don't think I could be this loving or sexual with anyone else."

"Are you only saying that to spare my feelings?"

"Maybe" he said and they both laughed "but if something happened between us, I don't think I could relive all we did together with some other girl. I would always have thoughts of you."

"Then I guess we need to never break up."

"Sounds like a plan to me baby." Sidney leaned forward to kiss her while his hand snuck inbetween them, taking his cock and placing it right inside her entrance. He removed his hand and grabbed her hips, bringing her up onto his lap letting her slide over him. Karen bent her knees, getting as close to him as she could. The tightness of their being so close was more then they could handle. Sidney moved his hands to her ass and helped Karen's movements on him. She stayed close to his body, moving her hips upward and gently rocking on her knees. Karen let out a heavy sigh when she felt Sidney take one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on the now hard bud. Karen's hands went into his hair, grabbing around his curls and lightly tugging on it getting a low groan from him. She let her head fall forward as Sidney looked up at her, their lips finding each other once again. They stayed locked together as their orgasms came rushing through at an intense speed. Karen couldn't hold in the moan and released Sidney's lips to let it out. She heard Sidney growl and felt him pour the hot liquid into her. Karen milked out every drop before wrapping her arms around his shoulders and letting their foreheads come together, their breathing still erratic.

"Would you mind if I make a little request?"

"Anything you want baby, you know that. What do you want?"

"I want you to make love to me."

"Yeah because I'm just so confused as to what we've been doing for the last few hours."

"We've been having sex Sid....take me anyway you want me sex."

"I can agree to that. So what are you asking exactly?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm asking" Karen got up and started to walk out of the living room, turning around at the doorway "and when you figure it out, let me know." She walked upstairs and Sidney sat there for a minute before getting up, blowing out the candles and running upstairs after her. When he got to their bedroom, he heard the shower going and went to jon her. Karen stayed oblivious to Sidney's presence and continued to wash all over her body. Sidney stood back and just watched her, getting himself washed up. When Karen was done, she turned and faced Sidney "did you figure out what I want?"

"I've known all along what you wanted baby."

"We'll see about that" she said kissing him and stepping out of the shower. She dried off and left the bathroom, getting into bed. A few minutes later, she heard the water shut off and soon Sidney emerged, turning off the light and joining her in bed. He rolled directly on top of Karen and loved how she instinctively spread her legs for him to fit comfortably over her.

"Eventhough I already know, tell me again what you want. I want to hear the words come from your beautiful mouth" Sidney said looking into her eyes with hunger and passion.

"Make love to me" Karen said with want dripping off each word." Sidney slid himself inside of her for the fourth time that night. Their lips found their way to one another as the kiss fueled their lovemaking. Sidney went as slow as he could not wanting to rush it. He knew Karen wouldn't have minded for this was what she wanted. The moans and whimpers were muffled from their kiss that didn't end until they were. Karen broke the kiss with a content sigh as Sidney smiled at her.

"I think you enjoyed that" he said.

"I have a feeling we both enjoyed the whole evening."

"Well I know I did. It's not everyday I get to have hot sex with a woman of your beauty....wait, yes I do."

"Are you trying to ruin the moment stud?"

"Never" he said kissing her again "but you have to admit, we definitely have this part of the marriage down."

"Is that good or bad?"

"It's very good baby." Sidney pulled out of her and rolled off as Karen cuddled up to him like she normally did. "Are you really ok with Dave knowing about us?"

"Yeah. As long as he respects our privacy for another month and a half then I will be. But it's like a ticking time bomb and it can get out real quick."

"Baby, Dave is respected around the city and by every sports team. I think he knows better."

"I'm overreacting huh?"

"You're just being cautious of your very famous husband."

"Nah, that's not it."

"You know if I didn't love you as much as I did, I would probably be offended by that remark." Sidney kissed her head "go to sleep baby."

Karen looked up and met his lips "I love you."

"I love you too" he said before they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Karen had woken up a few hours later and carefully moved to look at the clock. She realized Sidney would be getting up in an hour to go to practice and then they were going to Detroit. She knew she told him she wouldn't really miss him but in reality she always did. Karen just laid there and stared at the features of Sidney's face, smiling to herself. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the alarm go off and Sidney woke up to turn it off. He turned back around and saw Karen awake and looking at him.

"Well look who's up?" he said pulling her closer to his body and kissing her.

"Looks like I'm not the only one up" she said feeling Sidney's growing erection against her body.

"I was hoping for a little good luck for tomorrow night's game."

"Mmm, I think I can definitely provide some good luck for you" Karen said before rolling Sidney onto his back and crawling on top of him.

"I like where this is going so far" he said feeling Karen slide down on him "I'm feeling lucky already" getting a giggle out of her. She leaned down and kissed him before sitting up and placing her hands on his chest. Karen began moving up and down, creating the right amount of friction between them. She closed her eyes and let the feelings take over when Sidney reached up to fondle her breasts. Karen let the moans start to fill the room as the anticipation of her orgasm began to build within her. She felt Sidney grow thicker inside her and loved how she could make him explode. As Karen's peak was rising and ready to let go, Sidney grabbed her hips and rolled them onto her back.

"Oo, someone had to be in control."

"You haven't felt control yet baby" he said as he pounded into her. Each hard thrust Sidney gave her, Karen's moans became louder. She couldn't hold on any longer letting her final moan let loose. Sidney kept his pace going and soon unleashed his own orgasm within minutes of hers. They laid there with their foreheads pressed together waiting for their breathing to slow down.

"Think this luck will hold out until tomorrow night" she said still breathing hard.

"If not, I have a very good memory to replay this over and over until it comes back."

"Really because I just think of new ways and it gets me going every time."

"New ways? Care to share any of that information?"

"I'll share one...on Tuesday night after the game."

"You're cruel baby."

"I know but I have to give you something to look forward to. Besides it might not be new, just a revamped position."

"I can deal with that, besides, I'd rather think up new ways with you as we try them."

"You're getting a little more adventurous there, what ever will people think?"

"I only care about what you think and how you feel afterwards."

"As long as you can keep making me feel this way, I think we have a very prominent sexual future ahead of us."

"Til death do us part baby." Sidney leaned in and kissed her then looked at the clock "I better get up and get ready."

"Then I will get up and make us some breakfast."

"Will you make me breakfast naked?"

"Will you be eating breakfast with me naked?"

"I don't think I have that kind of time baby."

"Then sorry, I don't think I can accommodate you either."

"Why do you do that to me?"

Karen pushed Sidney off of her and got up, getting dressed "because it's so much fun stud" she said leaning down to kiss him then left the room and Sidney still lying in bed looking at the ceiling and laughing. His laugh faded to a smile and realized he was the happiest he has been in a long time. He finally got up and went to get his shower. Twenty minutes later he went downstairs for breakfast with his wife. When they were done eating, Sidney went to get his bag as Karen cleaned up the kitchen, meeting him by the front door.

"I wish you would make the trip with every one. The game is Saturday night you do realize" he said wrapping his arms around her.

"Yes I know the game is on a Saturday, but I made plans with the girls and I've neglected them enough. I can't keep cancelling on them."

"I know and I do feel bad that it seems like I make you choose between me and them."

"You don't make me choose Sid, it's natural to want to be with you. I just think deep down they do get upset but being good friends, they won't say anything."

"Well I'm glad you have friends like that. Makes me worry less about you when we're apart."

"Wish I could say the same about you. I do worry and wonder what Max, Jordan and Flower has gotten you into on road trips. Hell, add Geno in there and scary thoughts will forever plague my mind."

"It's all good baby. My thoughts are always on you and the guys will agree to that. Apparently I never shut up about you."

"Ah, the new repellent for puck bunnies...talk nonstop about how in love you are with your wife."

"I guess I have no reason to ever shut up then" he said bringing her head in to meet his lips for a very heated and passionate kiss. "I love you baby."

"I love you too stud. Good luck and I'll see you Saturday night."

"Will you wait up for me?"

"In all my naked glory" she said smiling and brought him in for one last kiss "you better go." Sidney just shook his head and snuck in one more kiss. Karen let him go and watched him walk to his car. She smiled and waved before shutting the door and getting her own day started.

1 comment:

Val said...

Could they be any hotter? Probably, but they are pretty darn hot right now...

Wouldn't be right without my usual comment of WOWZA!!

Fab chapter, girl!