8.03.2009

Chapter 137

Karen was at work the next morning and she ran into Diane during break "hey girl, didn't know you were working today?"

"Yeah I switched shifts to have Saturday and Sunday off."

"You haven't had one of those in awhile."

"Tell me about it" she said seeing Karen yawn "you ok? You seem really tired, didn't you go to bed early last night?"

"Oh I was in bed after the game, I just didn't fall alseep until late" she said smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Apparently you and Sid had fun celebrating the win last night."

"There are no words to how incredible it was."

"I'm sure you would be able to think of a few once you wake up a little more."

"I haven't stopped thinking about last night all morning. Just when I think I can change things up, he has to one up me."

"I'm sure he upped you real good" Diane said laughing.

"Di? I can't believe you said that" Karen said shocked.

"Please, I'm surprise a video hasn't made it up on You Tube yet."

"Why in all that is good on this Earth would I want to share THAT with the public? Let all those teeny boppers keep guessing what it would be like with him...I'm keeping the real thing all to myself."

"So no details to the horny housewife?"

"You are beyond a horny housewife from what I've heard."

"I told Maggie that in confidence."

"And she told me in confidence, no biggie. As long as you're happy, it's good to brag to your friends."

"Remember that next time we get together and we all bombard you with details about Sid."

"We'll see" she said as they both laughed and headed back to work.

A little after 1p and Karen was leaving for the day. She couldn't wait to see Sidney and just be with him for a night without any hectics thrown in. She loved to watch him play, but loved the off nights better. She replayed the night before in her head and had to physically tell herself to stop or she would pounce on him as soon as she saw him. Karen pulled up to the house a half hour later and noticed Sidney was home for once.

Karen walked in to the living room and saw not only Sidney but his parents as well.

"Hey baby" Sidney said getting up to hug her.

"Hey you" she whispered sweetly into his ear before breaking out of his grasp "mom, dad."

"Hi dear" Trina spoke up "how was work?"

"It was fine, never a dull moment" she said sitting down on the couch with Sidney.

"Mom and dad came by to take us out to dinner tonight. I thought we could head back down to Wheeling and take them to the Chinese restaurant you love so much."

"Sounds great to me, of course any night I don't have to cook is a great night."

"I've never been down to Wheeling and Sidney can't stop talking about how quaint it is" Troy said.

"Yeah, it's got the feel of a small town, but it does have some flair like here."

"Do you miss living down there?" Trina asked.

"I do because of my friends, but it's only a half hour away so it's not much to head back down sometimes."

"I bet it will be nice to just get away and come up home for a couple weeks."

"I am counting down the days until August 1st."

"We may need to get you up there before that if I have anything to say about it" Sidney chimed in with a smile.

"Your son really wants me to lose my job" Karen said kissing his cheek.

"Sidney Patrick, be patient and wait for her to come on her own" Trina told her son with a motherly tone.

Sidney looked at Karen "you just got me in trouble my darling wife."

"Sorry my overzealous husband, but I'm lucky to get the two weeks in August."

"Why's that?" Troy asked.

"Two other coworkers in my department are gone for either that week or part of that week and since there are only seven of us in the whole department, they try to limit to how many can be gone at the same time. I really had to beg and plead to get that time off."

"Then we can maybe plan for a wedding, say Friday night August 7th?"

"Why would you pick that day?" Karen asked.

"You can't be serious baby."

"Sorry, that day isn't ringing any bells. Trina, Troy? Any reason to plan anything on that day?"

"I can't think of any" Trina said.

"Me either" Troy said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ya'll are cold" Sidney said getting up and walking to the kitchen as the three of them sat there laughing.

"So where's Taylor at?"

"Up visiting with Stephanie. She asked to stay at the house with them this trip."

"Why didn't you guys stay with Mario and Nathalie? Or better yet, stay here with us?"

"It was just easier to stay at the hotel across from the arena."

"Well you both are welcomed here anytime."

"Thank you Karen, that means a lot" Troy added.

"No problem. I think I am going to go get the sulker so we can head out to eat." Karen walked into the kitchen and didn't see Sidney. She saw the backdoor open and went out to see him. "Hey stud" she said wrapping her arms around him "are you mad?"

"No, I'm not baby. I knew you guys were playing around" he said dropping a kiss to her head.

"Then what's going on?"

Sidney put Karen infront of him "I just thought it would be nice to get married on my birthday, have another reason to celebrate on that day."

"I wouldn't mind it but our wedding date would always be April 18th."

"I know. It would just be more special to renew our vows on the 7th."

"Well I don't think it would be totally up to either one of us. You need to make sure the church is available first."

"After the finals are done and when mom heads back up, she can see if it is."

"Ok, but you know I don't care what day we have the wedding."

"Me either, I just want to finally get the chance to announce it to the world."

"And I'm sure the world will know once everyone in your hometown hears that you're getting married when you go home this summer."

"It'll be ok Karen. I won't let anything bad happen to you once it gets out."

"My knight in Reebok hockey gear" she said putting her hand over her heart "what ever would I do without you."

"You would be really lonely at night baby."

"That is probably true stud" she said leaning up to kiss him.

"Ok, were ready to go" Trina yelled from inside the house.

"I think this is one time I'm glad they are staying at the hotel."

"Why's that?" Karen asked smiling.

"Because I don't think I can contain myself with you anymore."

"But I'm sure your mom would love to know how you can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave."

"I think we need to keep that to ourselves baby."

"Whatever you say stud" she kissed him again "now let's go eat, I am starving."

"Yeah because you will definitely need food to keep your strength up tonight" he said smacking her on the ass as they went inside. Karen just laughed and headed to the bathroom real quick before they left for dinner.

After dinner, Sidney drove around the city of Wheeling for Karen to show his parents some of the sights. They stopped off at the Waterfront and walked a little through downtown before it got to late to head back. Sidney dropped off his parents at the hotel and just smiled at Karen. He drove around until he found a secluded, dark spot. He got out and went around to open the door to let Karen out. He went back around to the driver's side, opened all the windows, turned on the headlights and put the radio on loud enough so they could hear it.

"Dance with me?" Sidney asked with his hand out for her to take it.

"I'd love too" she said taking his hand and pressing her body into his. They danced around for a few mintues, holding on to each other. Even when a fast-paced song came on, they still slowly swayed to the music.

"Do you realize all I need right now is to win the Stanley Cup to top off this year? Having you in my life, marrying you to keep you in my life and winning what I've dreamed about forever would really make this a banner year."

"So does that mean you'll be disappointed with only having me in your life if you don't win the Cup this year?"

"Not at all baby. I didn't think anything could top marrying the love of my life, it'll just make it sweeter to add the Cup to it."

"I know it would. I've said it before, this isn't last year and the rest of this series hasn't been written yet for you guys."

"Do you believe we can win it this year? That I can win it this year?"

Karen lifted her hand to caress his cheek "yes I do Sid." Sidney inched their faces closer together until their lips met. The kiss was slow and sweet until the passion in their bodies came out in the kiss. "Maybe we should head home."

Sidney looked around the area "in a little bit" he said with a husky voice that sent shivers down Karen's spine. He took her hand and opened the door to the backseat. He helped Karen get in as Sidney walked around to the driver's door, turning the car completely off after closing the windows. He got in the backseat with Karen and turned to kiss her. They sat and made out like a couple of teenagers on their first date for a few minutes until the adults in them came out. "Have I told you I love it when you wear dresses?" he said sliding his hand up and pulling down her panties.

"Not lately stud" she said lifting her hips so he could get them completely off. When he had them off, Sidney threw them into the back and recaptured her lips. "What if someone comes by?" she asked breathless from the kiss.

"Then I guess we have some explaining to do." Sidney pulled her sundress down, revealing her bra. He pulled the material off her breast, exposing it to the night air. Karen let her head fall back when she felt Sidney's hot breath over her skin and his tongue flick her nipple. When she was able to concentrate, Karen moved her hand over Sidney's crotch and unzipped his jeans. She snuck her hand inside and caressed him until he was hard for her. Sidney brought her hand out, bringing him out with her. He made one swift move and put her on his lap with her straddling him. Sidney brought her dress up to her hips and helped himself ease into her. Karen sat still for a minute to get comfortable before she started rocking her hips. Her head was a mere inches from the ceiling of the SUV but the tight quarters made it so erotic. Sidney grabbed her ass and helped move her on him as Karen grabbed the headrests behind him.

"Mmm" was all Karen could wimper out letting the feelings intensify within her body.

"Oh baby, right there" Sidney whispered into her neck "make me explode inside you."

"Sid..." she said inching closer to her peak "I...oh god..." she said going faster and bringing herself over the edge. She stopped moving and let her muscles grasp around his cock until her body finished trembling. Karen slowly milked over his cock to bring him to his peak and she felt him shoot off inside her. Sidney let out the breath he was holding as Karen looked at him, leaning down to kiss his pouty lips. "Not to mean this the wrong way, but what has gotten into us lately?"

"I don't know. It's like this sexual energy between us has gotten a lot stronger."

"Maybe because we'll be apart soon."

"That could be it but baby, we won't be apart for long. Time will fly by, you'll see."

"As long as we can do this the first night I get in, I have a lot to look forward to."

"Why don't we head home. I think you need a good night's sleep tonight."

"With you beside me, I always get a good night's sleep." Karen kissed him again before moving off him and getting her dress situated. Sidney zipped up her dress and got himself together before they exited the backseat and got in the front. Sidney started the car and headed home to finish out the evening with his wife.

2 comments:

Val said...

1) The usual...WOWZA!!!

2) Does this story ever have to end? :)

3) Love the quick updates (hint, hint!)

Cathy said...

Thanks for another update!! I love this story, its so freakin hot, its awesome!!