8.21.2009

Chapter 143

Sidney looked at his watch while Karen went upstairs. He smiled to himself "another half hour couldn't hurt" he said before going inside, dropping everything by the door and taking off up the steps. When he got to their bedroom, Sidney heard the shower and got undressed in record time. He pulled the curtain back and saw his wife standing under the water, letting it wet her entire body. Sidney couldn't help but watch and all the thoughts running through his head made his cock ache as it grew harder for her. He stepped in behind her, pressing himself against her.

"That was a short phone call. What did you say 'see you at seven' and hang up?"

Sidney turned her around to face him and pressed her back against the cold wall "we've got plenty of time" he said in a whispered tone that made Karen shiver with excitment. He grabbed her hips and brought her into his very hard erection, making each of them moan before lips came crashing upon each other. Sidney broke the kiss first and lifted one of Karen's legs, wrapping it around him. He found the entrance easily and entered her slowly. Karen put her head back against the wall and let the feelings take her away. Sidney picked up the pace a little, making the moans escape not only hers but his lips as well. He could feel Karen's muscles begin to tighten around him so Sidney picked up her other leg, holding them up behind her knees. He was able to spread her open a little more wider for him and pounded harder into her heated core. Karen felt her orgasm rise from her toes and was ready to explode as the pounding got faster. She grabbed onto his biceps, digging her fingers into the skin as she screamed her release. Sidney did a couple more deep thrusts before spilling all his hot seed into her and letting out his own loud moan. They stayed locked together until Sidney pulled out and gently let her down. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as close as he could.

"So was that what you had planned for the rocks?"

"Well, minus the shower and us completely naked, yeah it pretty much was."

"I swear, if your mom knew what I turned you into she'd have me arrested."

"On what grounds baby?"

"Turning her baby boy into a down right dirty sex fiend."

"I think she already knows you pretty much attack me on any given night."

"Is that right?"

"Not like I'm complaining baby. I love what you do to me. I love how you make me feel" he said caressing her cheek "and I believe I make you feel the same."

"I will 100% agree to that stud" she said getting out of his grip and reaching for the soap "now really make me feel special and wash my back" she smiled handing it to him and turning around. Sidney smiled himself and lathered his hands up before massaging the suds over her skin. Karen closed her eyes and let the soothing sensations take over. She was snapped from her thoughts when Sidney whispered he was done and Karen got under the water to rinse her back. She giggled when Sidney handed her the soap back and turned so she would get the hint and wash his back. She was as gentle as he was with her but smacked his ass when she was finished. They shared a kiss and finished their shower. Twenty minutes later, they got out and dried off.

"Baby, you got sunburned on your shoulders."

Karen looked in the mirror "didn't think it was hot enough to get this. Will you put some lotion on me?" she said with a slight pout.

"Of course" he said grabbing the bottle from her. He lightly put it over the sunburn to not hurt her anymore. Karen gave him a kiss when he was finished and let her shoulders dry before she finished getting dressed. "I'm going to go call mom and dad."

"Ok. I'll be down in a few minutes." Sidney just smiled and headed downstairs. He grabbed his phone from his bag by the door and called his parents. He told them they would be over in a little bit so they could visit before they ate. When Karen was coming downstairs, Sidney was just hanging up. "Did you get a hold of them?"

"Yeah, I told them we'd be over earlier. Do you mind?"

"No, besides I would love to visit with Lauren for a little bit." Sidney pulled her down onto his lap "I don't think we have time for round 2 stud."

"I'm saving round 2 for later tonight baby" he said as Karen got comfortable "I just wanted to hold you for a few minutes."

"I will never complain about that. You're worried about the game Tuesday night huh?"

"We have to win Karen. I don't want to hand the cup over to them on our home ice again."

"I'm sure there are 20 other guys who don't what that to happen either. Saturday's game was a fluke Sid."

"I know and I've forgotten about it but it's now what happen last year that's luming."

"All the more reason to change history from repeating itself."

"I hope you're right."

"You know I am, so don't doubt me" she said kissing him "we better head over."

"Mind if we walk up?"

"Not at all stud" she said getting up and pulling Sidney with her. They headed out and walked up hand in hand to Mario's.

As they were walking up the street, Karen took a step back and jumped on Sidney's back so he could give her a piggyback ride the rest of the way. Karen put her hands over his chest and Sidney glanced down to her hands.

"How long have you had your wedding ring on?"

"Since yesterday. Guess I forgot to take it off before we went out today. Don't worry, I will before I go to work tomorrow."

"I know and I'm not making a big deal about it."

"You could if you wanted to but I don't mind having it on a chain around my neck when I'm at work...keeps you closer to my heart all day" she said kissing his neck as they continued their short walk. They got to the gate infront of Mario's house and Sidney punched in the code to open them. Karen wouldn't get off his back yet even when he saw Taylor, Stephanie and Austin all playing in the driveway.

"Hey Sid, can you play for a little bit with us?" Austin asked him.

"I would but it would be a little difficult with this on my back" he said pointing to Karen who took her hand and smacked him in the head.

"You know if you would just ask me to get down nicely, I might let you go play."

"Baby...the love of my life, may I go play for awhile?"

Karen laughed and kissed his cheek before getting off his back "only until dinner."

Sidney smiled and smacked her ass as she went inside "thanks mom." Karen just shot him a glare and then laughed at him acting like he was 13 again. She got inside and was greeted by Mario and Troy.

"Did you ditch my son?" Troy said with a laugh.

"No, the force stronger than me beckoned him outside" she said getting confusing looks "the kids stopped him to play around for a little bit."

"I swear our families are nothing but hockey, hockey, hockey" Mario said smiling.

"Well you guys raised them to be like this, I only got him a year ago."

"Karen" Trina said coming out of the kitchen "how are you dear?"

"I'm good."

"Where's Sid?"

"Outside playing hockey with Steph, Tay, and Austin."

"Well I'll let him play for a few minutes before calling him in to be an adult."

"Let me know how that works out" Karen said laughing at the thought of Sidney throwing a tantrum.

"Let me know too Trina, I can never get them in. Now that Sid's out there, it will be impossible" Nathalie said coming into the room and hugging Karen.

"Well I did tell him he could only play until dinner. If you want him sooner, I am not responsible for the whining."

"I don't think our son needs us anymore Troy" she said smiling at Karen.

"I don't think that would ever happen mom. So is Lauren home tonight?"

"Yeah, she's up in her room getting ready to go out with a couple friends. Go on up, she won't mind."

Karen walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door, hearing a "come in", Karen opened the door and smiled when Lauren got off the bed running over to hug her.

"Hey baby girl."

"What are you doing here Kiki?"

"Sid and I came over for dinner. Heard you have plans tonight."

"Yeah, a couple of friends and I are going to a movie."

"You seem a little nervous about something."

"We're meeting some boys from school" she whispered.

"And mom and dad doesn't know that part" Karen whispered back.

"Mom does, but she won't tell daddy."

"He has to except that you're growing up."

"He has, but I don't think he wants me to with boys around. It's just a group date before everyone goes their separate ways for summer. Most of my friends are going away for the summer."

"Well you still have me around if you need someone to do something with."

"Aren't you spending the summer in Canada with Sid?"

"Not until August. I could only get time off to be with him around his birthday."

"That sucks. You should get to spend more time with your husband, especially when they win the Cup this year."

"I'm sure he'll try and get the Cup on his birthday anyway, but we have two more games to go before we can start planning anything."

"They'll win it this year, don't worry."

"I never do baby girl. Alright, I am going to let you finish getting ready and head back downstairs."

"Before you go, will you fix my hair like you've done so many times when I was little?"

"I would love too." Karen got Lauren to sit down in front of her mirror and she fixed it how she wanted it. When she was done, Lauren hugged her and got dressed as Karen went downstairs. "I'm surprised to see you in here Sid" Karen said seeing him on the couch.

"I was summoned in" he said motioning for her to sit beside him. She walked over and sat down with Sidney putting his arm around her as they finished their conversation. An hour later, they were all sitting around the table, eating and talking.

"I do have some bad news Sid" his mom started "the church isn't available on your birthday or that weekend. But the following weekend is free. I put in our name to hold it so if that weekend is ok, I can let them know when we head back up."

"It's fine with me Sid. I know you wanted the wedding on your birthday but the week after is ok."

"It's ok with me too baby. It just would have been a little more special."

"You're going to be busy on your birthday anyway, so we don't need the hecticness of a wedding to take away from that."

"Well it's good that you're so compromising Karen" Mario said.

"It's not that she's compromising Mario, she'll hide all my hockey gear if I don't give in."

"Good girl" Nathalie said smiling at her.

"I don't have any reason to not give him what he wants too. I know what his life demands and either I go with the flow or sit around complaining for the rest of my life. I chose the one that makes him happy. Besides, as long as I keep getting perks of being married to the captain I should be fine."

"See I knew there was a reason" Sidney said getting a laugh out of everyone. Sidney leaned over and kissed Karen on the cheek before going back to eating. When they were finished, Nathalie excused herself to start the dishes and Karen grabbed some plates to go help.

"So, have you found a dress yet Karen?"

"Haven't really had time. Saw some in a couple magazines for some style ideas, but finding the perfect one will be a challenge."

"Well if you don't mind a hand-me-down, I could always let you borrow mine."

"Thanks Nat. I will keep that in mind if I don't find one before I head up August."

"I can bring it when we come up, so just give me a call."

"I will."

"Have you decided to wear your ring now?" Trina asked walking in with the last of the dishes from the dining room.

"No, I put it on when I told my two best friends yesterday and forgot to take it off today."

"I bet you don't want to take it off."

"I don't but Sid wants to keep it quiet for a little longer. I want to respect his decision since it is his career that will get distracted and we all don't want that right now. I know he's mine so I can be as patient as I need to be."

"Wow, my son found a definite keeper in this one" Trina told Nathalie as they both smiled at Karen.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"I think you guys need to know something."

"What's wrong Sid?"

"Nothing's wrong dad, but someone over heard me call Karen 'my wife' and I think you and Mario need to be prepared incase someone tries to talk to you about it."

"Who heard you?" Mario asked with caution.

"Dave Molinari. I know he won't say anything and he respects me enough not to."

"Well Dave is a respected sportswriter himself, so he should not say anything until you tell him he can."

"I know, but I figured you should know anyway just in case."

"Let's hope it stays under wraps until Friday night" Troy said.

"Dad, it's not the end of the world that someone found out before the season's over. If it came out tomorrow, it will not distract me when I'm this close to achieving my dream. This is not last year and it will end differently."

"Someone's gotten a little more optimistic" his dad said.

"Give that credit to Karen, she's the one that drills it into my head every day when I have doubts."

"Good to know she hasn't lost her touch" Mario added in "I just hope you're listening to her."

"Trust me I am" Sidney said with a knowing smile.

3 comments:

jimie said...

hey loved this chapter =]
pleeze update as soon as posssible...and i cant wiat for the chapter when they win the cup lol u can skip all the other ones

thanx

Val said...

Loved the update and I am glad that Sid clued Mario and Troy in on Dave M. knowing about the marriage...more soon, as always!

Ellen said...

Loved the update, this is my favorite blogs out there! Can't wait for the next chapter!