1.17.2010

Chapter 168

After their dance, they went around greeting some of the guests with Sidney introducing Karen to a lot of the people she didn't know. Karen left Sidney when he found some of his old teammates from Rimouski and went to see her friends, getting a big group hug from all of them.

"Thank you guys for being here" she told them.

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world Kiki" Stacy told her.

"Yep, Sidney Crosby is officially in the group now" Sheril said.

"And I'm sure he doesn't fully know what's in store for him either" Tom said getting a hit on the stomach from Liz.

"Don't listen to him Karen" she said.

"I never listen to anything he says, I will when he starts making some sense."

"Don't hold your breath" Andy chimed in to get the group laughing.

"What is going on over here, your own little party baby?" Sidney asked joining the group and wrapping his arms around Karen's waist from behind.

"Not without you stud."

"Take care of our girl Sid" Nathan told him.

"I will guys, I promise" he told her friends. Sidney kissed her head as Trina came and got them to cut the cake. They wanted to get all the things out of the way so they could party the rest of the night without stopping for everything else. They walked over to the table which revealed a beautiful three tiered wedding cake. It was white with red rose petals placed all over the cake. But the topper was the top of the cake. There stood a replica of the Stanley Cup with the groom, in a Crosby Penguins jersey bent over kissing the Cup and the bride sitting on the edge of the Cup with her arms crossed. Karen couldn't help but laugh at it and Sidney thought it was pretty much what happened...him kissing the Cup more than Karen. They cut into the cake and brought out the first piece, each grabbing a chunk with their fingers. They just stood there and looked at each other.

"Don't even think about it Crosby" she told him in a serious tone.

"Would I even dare on a day like today?"

"Um, yeah."

"Baby, I promise not to if you promise not to."

"Ok, I promise."

"Good." They both brought up the piece of cake to each others mouths and fed it to one another but Karen took her other hand and dipped her fingers in the icing of what was left on the plate, smearing it over Sidney's nose and cheek. "You are going to get it now baby." Sidney wrapped his arm around her to make sure she couldn't get away and got a huge amount of icing, getting her mouth and cheek as turned her head just in time. They stood back laughing and heard all the cameras going off capturing the moment. They shared a kiss and was given napkins to clean themselves off. "I thought you promised not to do that?"

"No, I just made a promise not to do something. If you promised not to smash it in my face, I promised not to put icing all over your face until after you took your bite. You need to explain things a little better next time" she said smiling sweetly.

"Either that or I may need to take some of this icing with us for later."

"If you do, I'll let you smear it wherever you want stud."

"I think it's time to bid everyone a goodnight" he said making a move to leave until she stopped him laughing.

"Be patient stud."

"I don't think I will ever be patient when it comes to you baby" he said kissing her. While Trina and Sidney's grandmothers cut the cake for the guests, a group left for a few minutes.

When the DJ started playing some good dance music, Sidney and Karen with her friends and his teammates returned. Karen and her friends were in black knit pants, a white shirt and a black knit jacket on. Karen had the words Mrs. Sidney Crosby on the back of her jacket as her friends had the words Friends of Mrs. Crosby on theirs. Sidney, along with his teammates had on their Penguins warm up jacket and pants. But what was really special, Sidney had four more for Tom, Nathan, Andy, and Jason to wear to join them. Karen knew Sidney wouldn't be dancing with them and he told her to go enjoy herself with her friends. She did make a few requests for some slow songs so Sidney would come out and dance with her.

As the night went on, Sidney couldn't get the feeling of wanting to be alone with Karen to escape his head. He motioned for the DJ to he announced that they would be heading out. They made their way around to say goodbye to everyone that was left and headed out of the reception. When they were walking down the corridor, Karen made a move to go to the door.

"Um, we aren't going that way" Sidney said pulling her to the elevator.

"I thought we were honeymooning at the house for a week?"

"We will but for the wedding night, we're spending it here" he said holding up a key card.

"Sid, I have nothing here."

"I took care of it baby." He led her into the elevator when it opened and kissed her passionately. When the door opened, they walked out and headed to the end of the hall which was ultimately the honeymoon suite in the hotel. Sidney opened the door and picked her up, carrying her into the room. He put her down and the look on her face when she saw the room was priceless to him.

"Oh my God" she said seeing the flowers and candles all around the room.

"You like it?" he asked in a whisper walking up behind her.

"No, I love it." She went to the one balcony from the living room and looked at the view.

"There's another balcony."

"Really?"

"A more private one off the bedroom."

"Hmm, wonder what we can do out there?"

"The possibilities are endless baby." Sidney turned her around to face him as they kissed on the balcony overlooking the street. "Come with me" he said taking her hand and leading her into the living room. Karen sat on the couch and Sidney went to get a box, handing it to her to open. Karen unwrapped the bow and opened the box to find a pale pink silk nightgown with matching panties. Sidney saw her face light up and a smile form. "I did get you a change of clothes and some other things for tomorrow too but I thought this was appropriate for tonight."

"It's beautiful Sid, thank you" Karen leaned in and kissed him. "Should I put it on now?"

"Why do you think I gave it to you now?"

"Stupid question huh?"

"Yep, now go. I want to see if I did good."

"Ok" she told him getting up and going into the bathroom to change. While she was in there, Sidney got two glasses of champagne and sat down waiting for her. Karen got changed and looked at herself in the mirror. The nightgown was mid-thigh length and the subtle pink hue made her tanned skin look glowing. She fluffed her hair a little and opened the door. She walked out of the bedroom and stood by the doorway "I think you did real good stud."

Sidney heard her voice and turned to see her standing there. He tried to form words but nothing was coming out but a smile. Karen walked over to him and he handed her a glass of champagne.

"When I saw that in the store, I could picture you in it but I never thought in a million years you would look that gorgeous in it."

"You know, if I'm in this you seem very over dressed."

"I think I can take care of that" he kissed her and went into the bedroom to change into a pair of shorts "better?"

"Much better" she said smiling.

Sidney picked up his glass of champagne and looked at Karen "to us and a lifetime filled with love and happiness."

"What, no sex?"

"Oh there will be lots of sex baby don't worry" he said getting them both to laugh "but even if there is ever a time that the sex goes, we will always have love to keep us together forever. Today is the happiest day of my life baby and I didn't know if this ever would have happened for me."

"Getting married?"

"Finding the love of my life. I know I've said it many times before Karen but all I knew was hockey until you came along to change that. I feel my life is now complete and spending the rest of it with you is what I'm looking forward to the most."

"That was beautiful Sid."

"I mean every word Karen."

"I know you do and I feel the same. I thought I wouldn't be able to fall in love again, especially with another hockey player but you managed to change that. You have a lot to offer the world and I am thankful you chose me to share it with. Whatever you decide to do in your career, wherever you go, whoever you play with I will be right by your side. It is you and me from this day forward."

"I love you."

"I love you too." They clinked their glasses together and took a drink. After, Sidney took the glass from Karen's hand and put both down before wrapping her up into his arms. He leaned in and kissed her before picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. Even though they were in the room alone, Sidney had Karen close the door and took her over to the bed, placing her beside it. They stood there kissing until Sidney broke the kiss. He moved his hands up Karen's thighs and under her nightgown to remove her panties, sliding them down her toned legs. He stood back up grabbing the bottom of the nightgown and slowly brought it up her body. Karen instinctively put her hands up over her head so Sidney could continue taking it completely off. He took a step back and looked at Karen's naked body.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to start feeling subconscious about my body."

Sidney reached his hand out and lightly caressed her skin "I don't think that would ever happen." He stepped back up to her recapturing her lips in a heated kiss. Karen took this time to feel every inch of Sidney's back, chest and stomach making her way to the top of his shorts. She put her thumbs inside the band and proceeded to take them off, with Sidney taking her hands away and finished taking them down his legs, kicking them aside. As they stood closer, not leaving an inch between them, Karen could feel the heat coming off their skin. She could also feel Sidney's cock press into her body with each passing moment. She broke the kiss and looked at him with so much need and want that Sidney knew what she wanted. He let go of her and pulled the covers down which got a smile from Karen. Usually they would just get on top of the bed, not caring if they were under the covers or not but there was a different aura about tonight. Sidney let Karen climb in then joined her, pulling the covers over them. He turned towards her, letting their lips do all the talking. They were very wrapped up with one another just taking their time kiss and exploring one another like it was their first time together. Sidney managed to roll them over and slide inside of her. He started out slow and sensual before making bigger movements with his thrusts. They were both nearing their peaks when their eyes locked as both orgasms hit at the same time cementing their love. Sidney moved his hand up to Karen's face to remove a strand of hair off her cheek that was stuck there before leaning in and kissing her lips. As their lips separated and their breathing returned to normal, Sidney couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He let his finger trace from her forehead to her chin with the loving touch he always had with her. They laid there in the same position for a while longer until Sidney rolled off her and Karen moved to where her back was up against his chest and her arm bent so her hand could hold his that was behind her neck.

"It's been a long time since we made love like that last" Sidney said kissing her head.

"I know, usually we attack each other."

"I don't mind that you know?"

"I figured as much. Of course you've never heard me complain about that."

"Why would you want to baby?"

"There's something erotic when we have sex compared to the specialness of making love to each other."

"That's the difference huh?"

"What did you think the difference was?" Karen turned her head and saw Sidney smile "nevermind, I think I can guess it."

"Well no matter what we both think, it will always be special between us."

"I will certainly agree to that." They just laid there holding each other until they both fell asleep.