1.27.2010

Chapter 171

Monday morning, Karen awoke to find Sidney was not in bed with her. When she finally was awake enough to make her way out of bed, he came walking in the bedroom with a tray of food.

"Morning baby."

"Morning stud" she said smiling "did we make breakfast naked again?"

Sidney lifted the tray and looked down to get Karen to laugh "damn, I knew I had forgotten something when I got up this morning."

"Or you just knew that you'd be getting undressed again and decided what the hell."

"That could have been the reason" he said putting the tray down beside Karen and getting back in bed careful not to spill anything.

"So does that mean while we're in the house, clothes are optional?"

"Maybe the bare minimum. We never know when we might get a surprise visitor."

"Ok, so we'll keep a change a clothes in every room to be on the safe side."

"That's my girl, still thinking rational."

"Yep, all the sex hasn't rotten my brain yet" she said taking a bite of food.

"Well we ain't done yet baby, there's still time before we go back home."

"We still have a couple weeks before I'll worry about that." They continued eating and feeding each other when Sidney's cell phone rang "I told you that phone was no longer allowed in the bedroom."

"You said that at home in Pittsburgh not here" he said picking it up to answer it.

"It's implied at any house we're at" she told him before he pressed his finger up to her lips.

"Hi dad...yeah, ok....but didn't you tell them....really" he looked at Karen who gave him a confused one back "yeah, no it's fine...tell them we'll be there....ok, love you too....bye."

"And?"

"Um, baby promise me you won't get mad."

"What's going on Sid?"

"Remember when I was the recipient of the Order of Nova Scotia and couldn't come back in October, well it seems they set it up for....tomorrow."

"And your dad told them you'd be there?"

"Baby I'm sorry but..."

"It's a huge honor and I wouldn't stop you from going to the ceremony."

"Your not mad?"

"Why would I be?" she asked feeding him another piece of bacon.

"Because it's our honeymoon."

"It may be our honeymoon, but to watch you get an honor you deserve will be well worth the break."

"I love you."

"Yeah, yeah I know." Sidney looked at her with puppy dog eyes and Karen smiled before leaning into him "I love you too." They shared a kiss then finished their breakfast in bed.

When they were done, Sidney moved the tray and they snuggled up into each other "so what do you want to do today?"

"I wouldn't mind some fresh fish for dinner."

"You would have me stand on the pier in the hot sun for a few hours to catch fish for dinner?"

"I never said you'd be alone stud, maybe I want to go fishing too."

"Really?"

"Is there a problem? Don't think a woman can fish like a man?" she said sitting up and giving him a look.

"Not what I meant baby."

"I know" she shrugged and laid back down "I just love doing that to you."

Sidney managed to get on top of her and pin her to the bed "why do you torture me like that?"

"Because I can and it's fun." Sidney smirked and then started to move his hips into her "besides, I love when I can get you going."

"Is this the only reason you married me?"

"Duh of course not" she said welcoming his lips onto hers "I want the money" she whispered.

"You can have all the money and a whole lot more baby."

Karen could feel Sidney growing against her body and made room for him. She wrapped her leg around his thigh and brought him closer into her. Sidney found her opening with his fingers and took his thumb and finger, opening her lips as wide as they could go before sliding into her. He heard a content sigh come from her mouth and kept still. Karen was a little more impatient as she started to move her hips upward. Sidney just let her go and felt her slide on him. He scooted on his knees and picked her up, straddling him. As they were wrapped up into each other, Sidney put his hands under her ass and helped move her up and down on him. When Karen would slow down to make it last longer, she felt Sidney pull her into him faster. She began to tremble knowing her orgasm was near and Sidney could tell. He didn't want her to come alone so he laid her down on the bed and hovered over her, pounding hard into her. Karen arched her back and grabbed the pillows as she moaned out her pleasures. Sidney wasn't far behind and came hard, lying back down on top of her.

"Mmm, we seem to be getting better at this."

"You know how I am about being perfect, this is just another area to work on."

"I don't think we need to work on anything stud, we are as perfect as we can get in this situation."

"True, but I like the practice" he said wiggling his eyebrows at her before he rolled off to her side and pulled her close.

"Ok studly, we need to go do something."

"We just did something and I'm sure we can do something again in a minute."

"I think we need a break from all the sex."

"You've got to be kidding me" he said looking at her.

"Why don't we go for a run? You need a different kind of work out." Karen got out of bed and went to find a pair of shorts, sports bra and tank top.

"Oh alright, if you insist" he said getting up.

"Oh poor baby. You come for a run with me and I will let you do whatever to me when we get back."

"You know the last time you said that, you stopped me before I got my fill."

"Last time I said you could have me all night and you literally took it that way."

"Don't say it if you don't mean it baby" he whispered as he walked passed her to get ready.

"That's the problem stud" she leaned on the door frame "I always mean it when I say it." Karen smiled and blew him a kiss "I'll meet you downstairs." Sidney watched her leave and just shook his head smiling. He couldn't believe he found the perfect woman to complete his life. He finished up in the bathroom and got dressed, going downstairs to get Karen. They headed out the front door and started their run.

Sidney took her around the neighborhood and when they headed back, Karen would start to run a little faster but then Sidney would catch up to her before taking the lead. They would do this back and forth until they got to the driveway and Karen took off. Sidney tried to catch but she did a quick step to avoid his outreached arm and jumped up onto the porch. Karen continued to jump up and down celebrating.

"I beat you, I beat you. This actually feels good" she said smiling at Sidney who just looked at her "you might want to work on this before next season. It may help you on the ice."

"I let you win baby so don't let it go to your head."

"Man, you really hate to lose stud." Karen saw Sidney walk past her and go into the living room to sit on the couch. She walked in and sat down beside him "are you pouting?"

"No, I'm not pouting" he said swatting at Karen's hand that was trying to touch his lips. "I'm just taking a rest from the run."

"Ok then" she said getting up and walking out of the room. When she reached the kitchen, Karen couldn't stop smiling and did a little happy dance before grabbing a bottle of water and going outside to sit. She saw Sidney come out a few minutes later. Karen moved and let Sidney sit behind her.

"Sorry baby."

"Oh please stud, you lost, deal with it."

"I know and I will but you just got lucky today."

"Well if you can stop pouting, you'll get lucky later."

"I'm done pouting now baby" he said moving her ponytail to kiss her neck to make Karen laugh.

"Will you stop?"

"Never" he whispered to her. "What are you thinking about?"

"I can't believe Max asked Natalie to marry him."

"Why not? You don't think it'll last?"

"No, of course not I just didn't see it coming right now. Did he say something to you about it?"

"Yeah, he asked my opinion during the Detroit series when we were up there for game 5."

"So that's what happened" she said only to giggle when Sidney tickled her sides for saying that.

"That wasn't nice baby. No, we were at the hotel the night before and we were having a drink at the bar and he pulled out the ring.

"That's a nice ring Max but 1) I'm already married and 2) I really like women."

"It's not for you Sid, unless you and Karen ever divorce, I will wait around for you. But I was thinking about asking Natalie to marry me."

"Congratulations Max, when are you going to ask her?"

"That part I don't know. Maybe after the series ends depending how it turns out or maybe when she comes to visit me in Montreal. I don't know, what if she says no Sid?"

"I don't think she will. I've seen how much happier you are when you're around her, it's like how I am being around Karen."

"Yeah, you do have a special one there. I think that's why I connect so well to Nat, she's just like Karen."

"Don't tell Karen that, it'll go straight to her head" he said getting them both to laugh.

"I can't believe you told him that" Karen said slapping his bare thigh "I do not have an ego problem."

"I know you don't baby. But it was sweet the way he talked about Natalie and I could see it in his eyes how much he loved her."

Karen sat up and turn around to face Sidney "do you have that look when you talk about me?"

"Absolutely baby" he said bringing her closer to him to kiss her "I will never lose that look."

Karen leaned in for another kiss "how about I make my wonderful, loving husband some lunch?"

"Will you be serving it to me naked and in bed?"

"No, but I'll let you smear dessert over my naked body after lunch" she said getting up.

Sidney sat there for a minute before running after her "you know, we are old enough to have dessert first?"

"That is true and we could really work up an appetite for actual food." Sidney just gave her a look before picking her up and carrying her inside the house for an afternoon of fun.

1 comment:

Val said...

I know I always make the same comment, but Wow, wow, wow!