1.17.2010

Chapter 169

Later during the night, Karen got out of Sidney's hold and went to the bathroom. When she came back out, she put on her panties and grabbed for Sidney's warmup jacket, putting it on and leaving the bedroom, going out to the balcony overlooking the city. Sidney stirred a few minutes later and realized Karen wasn't beside him. He got up and went to the bathroom before grabbing his boxers and going to find Karen. Sidney saw the balcony doors open and walked over to see Karen standing by the railing. he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist letting her fall into him.

"What are you doing out here baby?"

"I just wanted to get some air and see the city all lit up."

"You should have woke me, I would have came out with you."

"You looked too peaceful I didn't have the heart to wake you."

"It's a beautiful sight huh?"

"Yeah, its amazing. Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask me anything baby."

Karen turned around in his arms and held up her hand with her wedding band on it "this isn't my ring stud."

"I know, what's your question?" he said matter-of-factly to get a look from Karen.

"How did this ring become my wedding band?"

"This was always your wedding band. That night in April, I gave you a plain band because I wanted to save this one for when we had our real wedding. See, it has both of our birthstones and then a couple diamonds on each side of that. I hope you're not mad."

"No, I'm not and its a beautiful ring but why didn't you just wait until now for us to exchange rings?"

"Because I needed you to believe it was a true ceremony on center ice, the rings did that."

"I knew it was real whether we had the rings or not" she said bringing him down for a kiss. The heat between the kiss had Sidney back Karen up against the rail, pressing his body against hers. "Maybe we should move this to the other balcony...more private."

"I think we are high enough up being on the top floor, but you might be right baby." Sidney grabbed her hand and led her through the suite to the back balcony, pressing her back against the rail "now, where were we?"

"I believe right here" she said bringing him back in for a heated kiss. Sidney took off his boxers before going for her panties again. He lifted her leg up and entered her with ease. As Sidney pounded into her, Karen reached up and unzipped the jacket, letting the night air hit her breasts, making her nipples hard. Sidney dipped his head and covered each one with his mouth, lightly sucking on them making Karen moan out.

"Sid stop..."

"What?" he said continuing his torture.

"Stop...I need you to stop" it took all he had to stop moving inside her as Karen got out of his grip and put her leg down. Sidney was confused as to why she wanted him to stop until she turned around. Sidney entered her again from behind as Karen grabbed onto the railing to keep from going into it. He found his rhythm again and pounded harder then ever bringing Karen over the edge and moaning her release. Sidney wasn't far behind and spilled his seed deep inside of her. Karen stood up against Sidney's chest as his lips attacked her neck.

"See, now that was more like us."

Karen turned around "did you doubt that we wouldn't be tonight?"

"Didn't doubt just wondered when it would start."

"How about round two?"

"Name the spot?"

"Did I see a hot tub off the bathroom?"

"I believe you did Mrs. Crosby."

"Care to join me Mr. Crosby?"

"Like you need to ask baby" he said leading her into the bathroom and starting up the hot tub. Karen had taken off his jacket on the way and stood waiting until he got it going. When he did, he held out his hand to help Karen get in then Sidney got in himself. They sat close together with Karen straddling Sidney's lap as they began kissing for the hundredth time that day.

"How long can we stay here before people start to wonder if we're ok?"

"How long do you want to stay?"

"I don't know" she said shrugging her shoulders "I just think when we head to your house no one will respect our week away from everyone."

"Don't you mean our house?"

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No, you distinctively said my house and it's no longer mine, it's ours."

"Wow, distinctively...that's a big word stud. Are you trying to impress me again?"

"I think I am. Is it working?"

"You should know by now studly, everything you do impresses me."

"I'm thankful for that or I would have had to work harder to get you in here with me."

"Are you saying I'm easy?"

"Not at all baby, you just always know what you want."

"Then tell me, what do I want now?"

Sidney moved his hand inbetween them and grabbed his cock, putting himself just at the opening of Karen "me."

Karen got on her knees on the seat putting his cock fully inside of her "I love it when you know what I want" she said before attacking his lips with a passionate kiss. Sidney's hands went from her back to her ass and helped Karen move on him. Karen left his lips to moan her pleasures and Sidney went for his favorite spot on her neck. Their movements got faster and bigger as the water began splashing out of the hot tub and onto the floor. As much as Karen wanted to make this last longer, her body had other plans and her orgasm raced through her body making her scream out. She kept up her pace to drag Sidney's out and when he force her body down on his cock, he came hard moaning out his own pleasures. They stopped moving so their bodies could calm down from the orgasmic high they just experienced. "Mmm, if we keep this up you won't need to go work out this week before Calgary."

"I'll have to go just to regain my strength to deal with you when I get back."

"Is that right?"

"You are an incredible woman baby, I'm surprised I can keep up with you when we get like this."

"Well from now on, you can just lie there and let me get myself off."

"And what fun would that be?"

"Let me tie you to the bed and we'll find out."

"Another time baby, definitely another time" he said kissing her before they got out and dried themselves off, wrapping towels around their bodies and walking out of the bathroom. "Feel like laying down?"

"Not really, maybe we could head out to the living room. I thought I saw some fruit out there."

"Ah, food to re-energize ourselves." They headed out and Karen got comfortable on the couch as Sidney brought over the platter of fruit and putting it infront of her on the coffee table. They each picked out something to eat, then they would feed each other. Sidney made sure to dip a strawberry in some whipped cream and gave it to Karen. After a few minutes of seductively feeding each other, the look in their eyes spoke volumes.

Sidney leaned in and kissed Karen, moving her to lay down on the couch. He reached for the towel and let it loose, helping it fall off her body. Karen laid there waiting to see what Sidney had planned next. She smiled when she saw him pick up a strawberry, take a bite and run it over her breasts. He let the juice drip on the skin before eating the rest of the strawberry. Sidney then took his finger and scooped up some whipped cream, putting a drop on each nipple.

"Wonder if I could go out in public like this?" Karen asked looking at her breasts.

"It won't last long enough for you to make it out the door baby."

"So you're saying, this is for in house only?"

Sidney leaned in closer to her "definitely in house only." He dipped his head down licking off the whipped cream, making sure to lightly graze her nipple. Sidney opened his mouth and enveloped her whole breast getting the rest of the whipped cream and strawberry juice at the same time before doing the same to the other one. When he was done, he looked up into her eyes "ready for round three?"

"I was ready before you smeared the strawberry on me."

Sidney grabbed another strawberry and fed it to Karen who took a big bite. He took the rest of it and made a line from her neck to her belly button. At the feel of Sidney's tongue on her skin, Karen took a deep breath and arched her back into him. She opened her eyes to look at him when she felt him stop but all he was doing was spreading her legs making her very accessible to him. Sidney first blew cool air of her opening, making her buck her hips off the couch. Sidney moved his hands to her hips to hold her down so he could continue his assault. Next he stuck out his tongue and ran a line over her swollen lips, flicking at her clit everytime he got to the top. Karen didn't hold in her moans and made a grab for Sidney's hair, lightly tugging when a wave of pleasure hit her. Sidney began to dart his tongue in and out of her opening and kept it up for a few minutes. He could tell Karen was about to explode and decided to help finish her off. He inserted his fingers and pumped them in and out at a fast pace until Karen came hard and screamed out. Sidney slowed his fingers down before completely stopping and pulling them out.

"Oh god Sid."

"You know, that's a popular thing you say to me baby" Sidney said with a smile.

"If you want me to stop then I guess you need to stop doing things like this to me."

"I'm afraid I can't do that baby but I do have to say, I like what you've got going on down here" he said looking at her very bare mound.

"You like that huh?"

"Definitely. What made you do that?"

"I figured you would like to play in Brazil."

"Well, I hope this isn't the only time we take a trip there?"

"We can go whenever you want stud."

"Good because I'm thinking of heading there now."

Karen stopped him "you know, you've played with me all night when do I get to play with you?"

"I love when you want to play with me, but I want to concentrate on you now...so let me."

"Why is it always about me when we make love?"

Sidney took off his towel and crawled up her body aiming right at her opening "because it's how I want it."

Karen smiled and brought her hand up to caress his cheek as Sidney slid inside of her. Karen was still wet from their previous escapade and Sidney felt his cock being coated with her juices as he began to move inside of her. They locked eyes and held each other's stare until their orgasms rocketed through their bodies, leaving them sweaty and breathless. Sidney kissed Karen before laying down on her so they could catch their breath.

"Maybe I shouldn't complain about all this attention."

Sidney lifted his head "I knew you'd see it my way." Karen let out a little giggle as Sidney got off of her and pulled her up. They headed to bed and crawled in for some much needed sleep.

1 comment:

Val said...

I will be interested to see how their "uninterrupted" week goes...fab update, as always, girl!