2.07.2009

Chapter 88

They laid there kissing, taking their time. Sidney's hands roamed over Karen's back until they found their resting place inside her shirt and on top of her left breast. Karen's hand went from Sidney's back to his right hip, but managed to move to his ass every once in a while. As time passed, clothes had been scattered to the floor. They still laid there facing each other kissing but the intensity picked up. Sidney's hand made its way inside Karen's thighs and felt his way to her mound. He could feel the heat coming off of her and it turned him on immensely. He rolled her on to her back and scooted down the bed. Karen arched her back when she felt Sidney's tongue lightly lick the inside of her lips. He found her clit and rotated between sucking on it or lightly biting down on the nub. Karen's hands went to his hair as the sensations got stronger. She felt his tongue dart in and out of her as she moved her hips up to meet him. Sidney removed her hands from his hair and placed them above her head as he crawled up her body. He held them there with one hand and guided himself into her with the other. Sidney laid perfectly still, finding her lips in another heated kiss. He began to move in and out of her, keeping a rhythm going. The pace would quicken but then Sidney would stop, only to move again after a minute. He kept this up and it tortured Karen when her peak would start to hit. She knew what he was doing and she couldn't handle it any more. Karen rolled them over on to Sidney's back, as she straddled him. She got her own rhythm going, slow but not a torturing slow. She leaned back, making sure he was hitting her g-spot with every movement. Soon, Karen was hit with her orgasm and she milked him to bring his out. Sidney rolled them back over so he could take control again and finish himself off. He felt the waves start to come over him as he pounded harder into her wet core, releasing every drop of hot liquid inside her. Sidney stop moving when he was done, but stayed where he was. He looked at Karen's face and moved the hair from the sweat that formed on there. He put his forehead to hers, as their hearts still rapidly beat for one another. When the breathing slowed down, Sidney rolled off of her but brought her to him as their hot, sweaty bodies welcomed the coolness in the air.

"Well, if this is how our make up sex goes then I want us to fight everyday."

"So basically you're saying that you will be holding back when we make love normally then?"

"I didn't mean that exactly baby. I know we have heat and passion when we normally make love, but there was something different about tonight."

"Yeah there was. So, what do you think will happen when your parents come down in a few days?"

"I don't know but I'm sure we'll find out together. Get some sleep baby, you do have work tomorrow."

"I know" Karen said as she yawned. Sidney got the sheet and pulled it over them and Karen got settled into the nook and closed her eyes. Sidney soon followed suit and joined her as sleep came over him as well.

Two days had passed and the Pens were playing a home-at-home with the Boston Bruins. Eventhough they had a day off inbetween, it was still considered a home-at-home series game. Karen was a little sad at work on Tuesday before the game knowing she wouldn't be able to spend New Years Eve with Sidney. After the game tonight she would only have a few hours with him before she went to work on Wednesday and the team flew out that morning.

Karen got home and her own game day routine began. She had to laugh that before home games, she got as predictable as Sidney with what she did. She would take a nap with him, make dinner, then went to the arena with him. When they got to the arena, Karen saw Ryan getting his sticks ready and went to go talk to him while Sidney was busy.

"Hey Ryan" she said in a quiet voice.

Ryan looked up "hey. Did you get separated from the heard?"

"No, I'm kind of a 'go out on my own' girl. I just saw you here and thought I would come say hi."

"Well you did accomplish that so, I will see you later." Ryan took his sticks and walked away leaving Karen standing there. She watched him walk away before going and finding Sidney.

The game started and ended with the Pens losing 5-2. Sidney managed to get an assist on one of the goals but the stinging of losing still stayed with him. He tried to not take it out on Karen and she helped him by not really talking about the game unless he wanted to. They headed out after everyone had left and went home. The car ride was quiet except for the radio. Karen had put her hand on top of Sidney's and she smiled when he didn't pull it away. They got home and Karen told him she was heading up to bed. Sidney gave her a kiss and told her he'd be up soon. He sat in the living room and wondered how to get out of the slump the team was in. He sat there for a few more minutes before heading up and getting ready for bed, crawling in beside Karen and falling asleep.

At 2am, the alarm rang and Karen got up. She quietly got ready and headed downstairs to grab some coffee and a muffin. When she was done, she went to the bathroom downstairs to finish getting ready. Karen walked upstairs and went into the bedroom. Sidney had turned over and was asleep on his stomach with his head turned facing her. Karen pushed back a few stands of hair from his cheek and placed a kiss there. As she stood up, she felt a hand grab her.

"Hey, where you going?"

"I'm going where I always go this time of night."

"What if I don't want you to go?"

"I really don't want to go either, but I need to."

"I may need to show you my bank account to show you that you don't have to leave me every morning."

"Then what do I have to show you to keep you here and not leave me for road games?"

"If you get talking about it, you definitely won't be going to work" Sidney said pulling her her shirt.

"Alright stud, I love you and I will see you when you get back."

"I love you too baby." Karen kissed him again, but this time Sidney lifted his head so their lips could meet. Sidney deepened the kiss but Karen reluctantly pulled away so she could leave. They gave each other a smile and Karen left.

The team got to Boston and settled in the hotel. Since it was New Years Eve, the guys decided to have a little celebration in the hotel bar. They thought it would be just the team, but some puckbunnies found out where they were and managed to stay around to party with them.

It was almost 10p and Sidney was at the bar with Max, Jordan and Ryan. They were all talking when a group of girls came up to them. They seemed to only want the attention of the young captain, but he didn't want anything to do with them. Sidney did humor them and at least was nice and talked to them.

"Do you think they'll be surprised?" Natalie asked Karen as they headed for the hotel bar.

"Nat? This is your idea it better work." Karen spotted the guys at the bar and the group of girls wasn't hard to miss either, especially the one that was standing in front of Sidney with her hand obviously on his leg. "Oh this I don't believe."

"What?"

"Just the picture I never wanted to see." Karen pointed it out to Natalie and her expression went from happy to an 'I'm going to kill you' look. She was about to go over when Karen had a better idea. She got out her phone and sent a text to Sidney. When she was done, she saw Sidney pick up his phone a minute later and read the message.

Having fun?

Sidney got a weird look on his face before texting her back.

I guess. It would be better if you were here with me.

Aww, the guys not providing enough fun for you.

Some. Jordan and Max have been providing the entertainment.

Ah, well tell Jordan that he has way too much make up on, the jeans could be a little less tight, and he needs to sue the plastic surgeon for the obvious boob job that is way to big for his body type.

Sidney's head shot up and looked around the bar.

Baby? Where are you?

Over by the entrance way.

He looked over and saw Natalie and Karen standing there looking not to happy.

If you come save me I will explain everything.

Sidney never got a text back, but he saw Karen walk over towards him. She stood right in front of him and Sidney couldn't help but let out a small smile. The girl standing there turned and looked right at Karen.

"Excuse me but this is a private party. Not anyone can just walk up and expect to talk to these guys."

Karen just smiled as the guys started laughing "well I'm not just anyone and I have a standing invitation with these guys, especially this one." Karen walked inbetween Sidney's legs, grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her planting a kiss on his lips. Sidney took the kiss to another level before Karen broke the kiss, turning to the girl "if you don't mind, I'm going to spend the rest of the night with my boyfriend." Karen walked away and Sidney followed behind her. They walked past everyone and out to the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" Sidney asked as he tried to hold her, but Karen pushed him away. "Baby it's not what you think."

"Really?" she said leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Look, they came up to us and started talking. I didn't want to get involved but I thought I would just be nice and humor them."

"Humor them by giving them the impression that something will happen tonight?"

"No that wasn't it, baby?" Sidney put his hands through his hair trying to find a way to make her understand.

Karen couldn't stop the smile that formed on her lips as she watched Sidney "I at least hope that if you did ever cheat, it would not be with a girl like that."

Sidney turned around and saw her smile "I can't believe you did that to me baby." He wrapped his arms around her "I seriously thought you were mad at me."

"I was at first but when I saw them and asked myself if you would really jeopordize what we had for one night with that, I knew I had no right to be mad."

"She was something huh? I tried so hard to not laugh when I read what you wrote" he said laughing. "She would not let up on me. I am so glad you showed up. Which brings me to the queston of the night...what are you doing here?"

"Nat and I were at work and we found out that they gave us tomorrow off. We really didn't need to be there since the store was opened until 5p and we would have gotten pulled to do other things anyway. So we both decided to surprise you and Max and come spend New Years together."

"Well I am surprised and love that you came here. Why don't we go celebrate with the guys since it's almost midnight and then we can have our own little celebration together?"

"I like the sound of that." They walked back into the bar and caught up with the rest of the guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love the part where she says 'jordan' could use les makeup and a new boob job!
hahahah hilarious.
glad everything worked out!

Lauren said...

haha I love how she 'saved' him and that they came to surprise the guys!

More soon, please!