2.14.2009

Chapter 91

Hours later, Karen landed in Pittsburgh and called Sidney. They got to talk for a matter of 2 minutes before he had to get off so the plane could take off. She decided to go lay down for an hour or so before he got home. Natalie had left and went to Max's to wait for him. Karen had to smile when she told her he had given her his key so she could just go to his place and not depend on Karen during game days.

The plane had landed after 11a and Sidney got in his car and headed home. When he got there, he didn't see Karen so he decided to go upstairs to change. Sidney walked into the bedroom and saw Karen asleep in bed. He smiled to himself, taking off his jacket and tie then his shoes before crawling in bed with her. Sidney laid beside her without touching her and just stared at Karen sleeping. He brought his hand up and ran his finger lightly down her cheek. He smiled when she stirred and opened her eyes, looking directly into his.

"Hey, when did you get in?"

"Just a couple minutes ago. I couldn't find you until I came to get changed."

Karen looked at him "you haven't changed yet."

"Well since I found you, I was hoping you could help me change into something a little more comfortable."

"I think I can help with that."

Karen moved her hands to unbutton his shirt, sliding them inside and over his bare chest. She lightly moved them down to his pants and unbuckled the belt, making her way to unbutton and unzip his pants. Sidney rolled them over onto Karen's back and she took his shirt off his shoulders, throwing it to the side. Her hands found his pants and slid them off his hips and down his thighs. Karen lifted her leg up, using her foot to finish pulling them off. When she got them off, she rolled them over onto Sidney's back and she sat up straddling his hips. Karen grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. Sidney smiled at her naked chest and leaned up to lay a kiss upon the top of her breasts before capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

"I think you need to be a little more patient stud" she said breaking the kiss.

"Can't help it. I've been away from you for too long and the way you left me at the airport it took all my energy to not go back to the hotel and relieve my feelings."

"So you're saying that you got a lot of sexual tension built up inside that needs let out."

"Absolutely. Care to help me out?"

"I think I can do that. Lay down, close your eyes and just enjoy what I do to you."

Sidney kissed her again before lying down. Karen laid on top of him and kissed him first on the lips, then moved to his neck. She made a line of kisses down his chest and stomach, sticking her tongue out and licking right above Sidney's boxers. Karen smiled when his hips made an upward movement. She took the hem into her hands and gently pulled his boxers off, throwing them to the floor. Getting off the bed, Karen finished getting undressed and climbed back on top, holding him in her hands as she slid down on him. She stayed still for a minute before she started moving her hips in a small upward motion. Sidney bit his bottom lip as the sensations began to brew inside him. He moved his hands to her thighs and lightly rubbed up to her hips and then back down her legs. Karen picked up the pace as the intensity level picked up as well. She slowed down and laid back down on top of Sidney capturing his lips. As if on cue, Sidney wrapped his arms around her back and rolled them over so he was in control. He took her hands in his and moved them above her head, holding them there and letting the muscles in his lower body take over. As his thrusts got bigger and harder, their fingers laced together waiting for the orgasms to take over. When they did, Sidney kissed her hard pouring their feelings into it as their bodies shook with excitement. Sidney lifted his head and looked at Karen, both smiling before he kissed her again. After the kiss broke, Sidney laid his head down on her chest and stayed where he was, falling alseep. Karen smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes.

They slept for a couple of hours until Sidney got up and went to get a shower. Karen stayed in bed and curled into the covers until he came out. Karen watched as he got dressed and smiled when he caught her.

"I thought you were asleep baby."

"Nope, just laying here waiting for you to come out."

"Enjoyed the show?" he said putting his shirt on.

"Definitely, but I think I missed a couple parts. Could you maybe undress and do it again?"

Sidney walked over to the bed, sitting down putting on his socks and shoes "You know I would just for you, but I need to head out for a little bit."

"Ah, I see how it is. Bored with me already and you found some young chippie to go play with. Well it was fun while it lasted."

"As much as I love when you do this" Sidney leaned over and kissed her "I wanted to go see Mario and talk to him. Do you mind?"

"No. Want me to go with you?"

"You can if you want, but I was hoping to talk to him alone."

"Well I'll talk to Nathalie. I haven't seen her in a while."

"Go get ready and I will wait for you downstairs."

"Ok." Karen kissed him and then got up and got ready. Sidney headed downstairs and turned on the tv to wait for her. She came down a few minutes later and they were off to Mario's house. Sidney knocked and Nathalie was surprised to see them standing there.

"Out of everyone, you know you don't need to knock Sid" Nathalie said hugging him then Karen.

"Well I was going to walk in but Karen reminded me I really didn't live here anymore."

"He can still walk in as he is still part of this family" she told Karen with a smile.

"Sorry. I was just trying to instill some manners into him."

"I have manners baby" he said allowing them to go inside first before he did "see."

"Quit showing off stud" she said kissing him.

"Ah, young love" Mario said walking into the room making Karen turn away blushing. "So what brings you two here?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something and Karen thought it would be a good time to catch up with Nat."

"Then Karen, why don't we head into the kitchen and leave them to talk" Nathalie said as Karen followed her into the kitchen.

"So Sid, what did you need to talk to me about? And do I assume it has something to do with the ring Karen is sporting on her left hand, third finger?"

"Actually it does. Karen told me you saw it but didn't say anything to her about it."

"Are you going to defend it before everyone asks about it?"

"Not so much defend it as to tell you what it really means. I didn't propose to her if that's what you're thinking. I bought it for her to symbolize my love and committment to her and us. I told her she could wear it on any finger and hopefully one day when we are both ready she wears it on the finger she has it on now and it means what its suppose to mean."

"If you guys aren't engaged, then why did you feel the need to explain yourself to me?"

"Because out of anyone, I knew you would understand. You know Karen better than anyone and when it comes to her I value your opinion. Besides, I was hoping that if I explained it to you, you could help me with my parents and help them understand."

"So you are planning to tell them?"

"Yeah, when they come down in a couple days. I already told my dad that I moved in with her."

"This should be a pleasant trip, especially when Troy goes on the road with you next week."

"I'm looking forward to it." Sidney and Mario continued to talk for a while longer.

Meanwhile in the kitchen.....

"What do you think they're talking about in there?"

"Probably this" Karen said raising her left hand and showing Nathalie the beautiful diamond ring on her finger.

"Is that what I think it is?" she said getting excited.

"It is but I hate to burst you're bubble that it doesn't mean what you think it does. Sidney didn't propose, he gave me this to symbolize his love to me...not to mention his committment."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I'm fine with it. Sidney knows my feelings on marriage and with what happened with Rick, I don't know if I want to get married. I could have had it all back then, and when it never happened it soured my feelings towards it."

"So then if one day Sidney proposes, what will you say?"

"It depends on when he asks and what point we are in our relationship."

"Smart girl." Karen and Nathalie both laughed and finished talking. They headed into the living room a few minutes later to join the guys. Before long, the kids were coming home from school and were surprised to see Sidney. Lauren was the most surprised when she saw Karen sitting there too, running over to hug her. They stayed and talked with the kids for a little bit longer.

"Do you and Karen want to stay for dinner Sid?" Mario asked.

"Baby?" Sidney turned and asked her.

"I think we both would love it."

"Well then I am going to go get it started" Nathalie said excusing herself.

"Let me help you Nat" Karen said getting up but was pulled back down by Sidney as he gave her a kiss before letting her go. She left the room laughing and went into the kitchen with Lauren behind her.

Karen, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Lauren. What's up?"

"Are you and Sidney getting married?"

"No. Why would you ask me that?"

"Because he moved in with you and plus you have a ring on like mom's."

Karen looked at Nathalie and she nodded so Karen could tell her the truth "No sweetie, Sid and I aren't getting married. He bought me this ring to show me how much he loves me."

"Then why are you wearing it on that finger?"

Karen looked down at her hand "because it just felt right being on that finger."

"I give it 4 months" Lauren said with a smile.

"You give what 4 months Lauren?" Sidney asked as he came into the kitchen. She just gave him a big smile and walked out of the room. "Ok, that was weird. What's going on?" he asked as he put his arm around Karen.

"I have no idea" Karen said looking at Sidney, eventhough she knew what Lauren meant. It did hit her that in 4 months it would be their one year anniversary and wondered if a proposal could come from Sidney but she doubt it. Karen knew if he wasn't ready now, he wouldn't be in April. She let the thoughts dwindle from her mind as they finished getting dinner ready so they could sit down to eat.

As they ate, Karen watched how Sidney was with the kids. If the conversation didn't revolve around hockey then no one was talking. In a way, she hated that Sidney was away from this especially when Austin and Stephanie were having tournaments coming up. Karen wondered if she took Sidney away from them too soon. When dinner was over, Karen helped Nathalie clean up and went to find Sidney playing a game of hockey in the driveway with the kids.

"You just can't get away from the game huh?" Karen said coming out to watch them.

"Never. If you were a true hockey player baby, you would have been out here with us 20 minutes ago."

"Did he just challenge me?" she asked the kids.

"I think he did Kiki" Lauren told her laughing.

Karen picked up an extra stick and stood in front of Sidney "bring it Crosby."

"You know, if the kids weren't around we could really make this interesting" he whispered to her.

"Save it for when we get home stud" she whispered back.

Sidney smiled and backed up to the goal. Each would get five shots and whoever scored the most, wins. Sidney told Karen that since he was a gentleman, she could go first. He stopped her first shot when she tried to go over his shoulder, but the next four she caught him off guard and scored all of them. He stood there with a bewildered look on his face. Karen walked up and kissed him as she changed places with him. Sidney stood back and thought about how he was going to shoot on her. Apparently he didn't put enough thought into it as Karen stopped every shot he gave her. The kids came up and congatulated Karen but Sidney stood back, sulking. The kids went inside leaving them outside.

"So what, have you been getting lessons from Flower when I'm not around?"

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Karen asked with sadness in her voice.

"No, but you know how I hate to lose baby....especially to you."

"But I thought when you lost to me the first time, it's what intrigued you about me. Isn't that how we got here?"

"Yeah it was, but I thought you had learned by now" he said letting a smile spread across his face.

"The only thing I learned was that you can win in other ways." Karen kissed him and headed inside. Sidney shook his head and ran after her. They thanked Nat and Mario for dinner and Karen made plans to take Lauren shopping on her next available weekend before heading home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw so cute!
he's amazing.

Val said...

Fabulous, as usual, and I love the ring part with the one of the Lemieux daughters - 4 months, we will see!

Anonymous said...

this story is so cute!!! I get so excited every time I see that it's been updated!