2.08.2009

Chapter 89

They met back up with the guys at the bar to wait out a few minutes before midnight. Karen noticed Ryan get more reserved while she was around. She started piecing it together that she was the reason he would stop being around when she was there.

"You ok baby? You seemed to go away there for a minute" Sidney asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, just got lost in a thought."

Sidney pulled her aside from everyone "you seem to do that a lot. What's going on?"

"I'm just trying to figure out why Whit keeps distancing himself and I think its because of me."

"Baby that's ridiculous" Sidney said to assure her but remembered back to what Ryan said when he told him about kissing Karen.

"No it's not Sid. Every time I come around, he either disappears or stops joining in the conversation. I went to say hi to him before the game last night and he couldn't seem to get away from me fast enough."

"He's just got things going on. He'll be fine and things will change to where he's talking to you again. Just don't worry about it." Sidney kissed her forehead and they went back to the bar.

"There you guys are" Max said handing them each a drink "it's almost time."

Everyone watched the tv and counted down the last ten seconds. When the ball dropped, they all cheered, yelling Happy New Year and all hugged each other. Sidney pulled Karen from out of the pile of hugs and wrapped his arms around her "Happy New Year baby."

"Happy New Year stud." Their lips met in a heated kiss in the middle of the room. Sidney didn't care who all saw them, it was like he wanted everyone to know who he was dating even what fans were around. When they finally broke apart, the hoots and hollers from the rest of the guys made Karen put her face in Sidney's chest to hide her smile. "Ya'll are pathetic" she told them as they made their way back over to the bar.

"Ok, my turn" Jordan said grabbing Karen and giving her a kiss on the lips. He let her go to the disbelief looks from everyone, especially Karen. Sidney however had a different kind of look to him, one that Jordan saw immediately "sorry man, had to do it."

"Next time, pick someone other than my girlfriend."

"The whole point was to kiss your girlfriend. Besides, not like she minded."

Karen saw Sidney step towards Jordan and got inbetween them "ok, we don't need the first hour of the new year to start off like this."

"Don't worry Sid, I got to do what I wanted to for a long time now. You have nothing to worry about." Jordan smiled then walked away from the group, smacking Karen on the ass as he went.

"I can't believe he did that" Sidney said still fuming a little.

"I can. All his advances had been shot down until now, he saw a chance and took it."

"I'll get him back in practice."

"Alright my macho man" Karen turned his face so he could look at her "it happened, it meant nothing, there's no call for retailiation."

He kissed her quickly "says you." Karen just shook her head laughing as they continued to talk to the others for a while longer before heading upstairs. "Do you have a bag or anything?" Sidney asked as they got in the elevator.

"Yeah it's in the room. I figured that we would get it and head to your room."

Sidney pulled her into his arms "my room huh? Do you have everything planned out?"

"No, but you don't have a roommate, Max does. Nat and Max will be occupying my room so that leaves me with you in yours. Of course if you don't want me in your room...."

"Please don't finish that sentence. You know I wouldn't want anything more than to have you in my room with me."

"Why you couldn't just see it my way in the beginning, I'll never know." Sidney laughed then kissed her as the elevator doors opened to her floor. They walked to the room and Karen opened the door, turning on the light and found her bag. She was getting her things together when visitors appeared.

"Alright, a foursome" Max said as he entered the room and saw Sidney and Karen there.

"I don't think so Max" Karen said looking at him.

"You sure you want to turn this down Kiki? You might have gotten a kiss from Staalsy but I can give you a whole lot more."

"When did I become the infatuation of all your teammates?" Karen said to Sidney.

"Face it Karen, there's something about you everyone likes" Max said.

"Well everyone needs to keep it on a friend level before the captain starts taking out his own teammates in practice" Sidney said coming to her defense.

"Damn Kiki, now I know what you mean about the fire coming out in ths one" Natalie whispered to her friend.

"And it will only get better as tonight goes on" she whispered back. Karen grabbed her bag and then Sidney's hand "can we finish this later please?"

"Anxious there Karen?" Max said smiling at her.

"Not at all Max, just figure you were" Karen said before walking out of the room with Sidney, both laughing. They got to Sidney's room and went inside. Karen put her bag down and was instantly swept up into his arms. "Now see, this is what I've been waiting all day for."

"Just this or what goes with it?"

"This AND everything that goes with it."

Sidney kissed her as the clothes started to come off their bodies. He led her to the bed, letting her get comfortable before he crawled up on top of her. Karen loved the feeling of his body on hers, like she couldn't get enough of it. She wrapped her legs around Sidney's waist to pill him closer to her as her hands moved over every inch of his back, lightly scrapping her nails over the skin. Sidney found his way inside of her wet, heated center and began to thrust in and out of her. Karen leaned her head back on the pillow to give Sidney access to her neck, which he took full advantage of. They continued on for awhile longer until they both hit their peaks, moaning out for each other. Sidney rolled off, to the dismay of Karen but brought her closer to him and wrapping his arms around her.

"You know life would be much better if you would just stay on top of me."

"Baby, I don't want to feel like I am crushing you."

"But that's the thing, I love your weight on me. It's weird I know, but I can't help it."

"Maybe next time." Karen looked up to him as her lips found his "night baby."

"Night Sid." They both closed their eyes and went to sleep.

During the night, Ryan woke up to a knock at his door. He quietly got up, so he didn't wake his roommate and answered the door. He was shocked to see Karen standing there.

"What are you doing here Karen?" he asked somewhat shocked.

"I needed to see you. This can't go on between us, avoiding each other" Karen put her hand on his bare chest, lightly rubbing it "I know you feel the tension too."

"We can't do anything about it, not as long as you're with Sid."

Karen took a step closer to him and wrapped her arms around him "let me worry about that" she whispered before bringing him down to meet her lips. The kiss intensified as time went on and Ryan couldn't do anything but lift her up, letting her legs wrap around his lower back. "You know you want this to happen as much as I do...make love to me Ryan."

Ryan took her to his bed and laid her down, staying on top of her. He managed to remove her underwear, but left her shirt on in case Brooks woke up. Karen took his boxers off his hips, letting him be exposed enough for her. Ryan moved his hand between them, letting his fingers slip inside of her to make sure she was ready for him. He smiled to himself when he felt how wet she was, removing his fingers and replacing them with his very hard cock. Sliding inside of her, Ryan couldn't believe how long he waited for this to happen. Karen let the soft moans escape her lips as Ryan pumped inside of her. She couldn't hold on anymore as her orgasm was building inside of her. Ryan's last thrust brought her over the edge and took him with her. They laid there catching their breath as Ryan pulled back to find her lips for a kiss to seal their tryst. He rolled off of her and brought her closer to his body, not wanting to let her go.

Around 8am, the alarm rang and Brooks went to turn it off. He looked over at Ryan to see if he was up and saw him holding one of his pillows. He cocked one of his eyebrows and went to wake him up.

"Whit? Wake up man" he said shaking his shoulder.

Ryan opened his eyes, but then woke up seeing the clutched pillow beside him "where is she?"

"Where's who man?"

"Karen, where is she?"

Brooks looked at him confused "she's probably with Sid, why would she be in here?"

Ryan threw the pillow across the room and laid down with a huge sigh "if I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything to any of the other guys...especially Sid."

"I promise ok. What's going on?" Brooks said wanting to know what was going on with his friend.

"When Karen and Sidney broke up and I was out of the line up, Karen came to Pops one night to watch a game and I was there. We got to talking and had fun. After we left, I kissed her. I wanted to see if maybe I had a chance with her since I kind of fell for her too. She shot me down and it killed me when I found out they got back together. Ever since then, I have been having these dreams about her and that's why I've been avoiding being around her."

"So then you had another dream about her last night?"

"Yeah, she came to the room saying we needed to stop avoiding each other when we both feel the tension and then she kissed me. I just took it to the next level."

"Sorry man, but I didn't hear anything during the night and I don't think she would have replaced herself with a pillow before sneaking out."

"But it seemed so real, like she was truly here."

"Well whatever Whit, but you need to get a grasp on this. You know how crazy Sid is about her and she seems to only have eyes for him" Brooks said as he got up and went to the bathroom to start up the shower. Ryan laid there and closed his eyes, trying to preserve his dream.

A little while later, the team was downstairs having breakfast. Sidney and Karen walked in and found Max and Natalie at a table. They told them they would get their food and come back. Karen was about done and was picking through the fruit when Ryan came up to get something to eat.

"Morning Sid, Karen" he said looking at her with a smile.

"Morning Ryan" she told him back with her own smile.

"See baby, I told you he would talk to you again" Sidney said kissing her temple and going to sit down. Karen got her fruit and went to sit down too.

After breakfast, the guys got ready to head to the arena for their pre-game skate as Karen and Natalie went to the indoor pool to relax and wait for the guys to get back. A couple hours later, Karen was in Sidney's room watching tv waiting for him to come back. A couple minutes later, Sidney came through the door and put his bag down, falling on the bed beside her.

"Tough day at the office dear?"

"I'm so glad my girlfriend has a sense of humor. Just one more reason to love her."

"So did you get back at Jordan during practice?" she asked laughing.

"Yeah, but I don't think he's going to let up."

"Why's that?"

"Because he said I can keep shooting pucks at him but he wasn't going to give up his quest for you."

"Now I'm a quest? What is with him, Geno and Max?"

"I don't know but they will never get a chance with you."

Karen decided to see how much fun she could have "who says?"

"What?"

"Well wouldn't I have a say in who I would want pursuing me? Who says it's your call?"

"I say because I'm your boyfriend" he said getting aggitated.

Karen got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom "true, but at least it's nice to know I have options." She shut the door and started laughing. Karen got undressed and got in the shower. While she was under the water, the curtain pulled back and an angry Sid stepped in behind her.

"If you think for one minute that I am going to let any of them take a turn with you to staisfy their little fantasies, you're crazy."

"I'm not the crazy one stud" she said turning around and putting her arms around his neck, smiling "but I am crazy about the man that stands up for me. I can't believe you actaully thought I would want a turn with them. Well from what Nat has told me, maybe Max but that is completely beside the point. I know who I want sharing my bed with me and unless they change their names to Sidney Patrick Crosby, then it's all you."

"You're not right baby" he said cracking a smile.

"Well that's beside the point. Let them have their fun and just play along with them. Then come home and play with."

"Maybe we could play right now?"

"Don't you have a nap to take?"

"After" Sidney's voice got calm and filled with need. He lifted Karen up and put her back against the wall, making her wrap her legs around him. He slid inside of her with ease, holding her to the wall as he pounded into her. Karen loved it when he had an animalistic way to their sexual romps. He was usually so gentle and loving, but when he was rough it brought out the best in them. Karen put her hands on his shoulders, squeezing them as her orgasm rocketed through her body. Sidney pumped inside of her a few more times before succumbing to his own orgasm and filling her up. When he was done, he set Karen down and still held on to her.

"You know" she said still trying to capture her breath "I may get the guys to come on to me more often if this is the end result."

"Maybe not too much more. I like how we normally are."

"Me too stud, me too." Karen kissed him then let go of him so she could finish her shower. When she was done, Sidney finished up and met her in bed for their nap.

"Before I forget baby, I was able to get you and Natalie in one of the boxes for the game tonight. I figured since you came all this way, you might want to see a hockey game too."

"Seeing my stud actually play, mmm, imagine the thoughts that will go through my head."

"Keep them PG rated since you'll be in one of the owner's box."

"I will. Now close your eyes and go to sleep." Sidney kissed her head and then closed his eyes falling asleep.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

hmm...interesting with Whit...for a second I really thought she lost her mind and slept with him!

I love the way Karen and Sidney are able to tease each other - it's really cute!

More soon, please!

Anonymous said...

holy crappp! i actually thought her and ryan were doing something there!!!

egrat chapter!

Val said...

Very interesting with Whit...I loved this chapter as I do all of them...more soon, please!