11.02.2008

Chapter 43

They stood there kissing while their hands moved quickly to remove each other's clothes. When they were standing there naked, Sidney kept his hold on her keeping their bodies pressed together. He lifted Karen up and put her on the bed, placing himself on top of her. Karen loves the weight of Sidney on her and instinctly separated her legs so he could be closer to her. He looks into her eyes as if he was asking for permission. Karen lifted her hand up and caressed his cheek.

"I need to feel you inside me, make love to me."

"I wouldn’t want anything else right now."

They laid there kissing for a few minutes while Karen roamed her hands down Sidney’s back and to his ass, squeezing it lightly. She moved her hand under him and started to caress his already growing member. While Karen was playing with him, Sidney decided to play with her. He removed his lips from hers and went directly to her neck and his spot. He would take nips and Karen would arch her back into the sensation. She knew he was marking her, but didn’t care. When he was done with her neck, he dipped his head lower and captured one of Karen’s breasts in his mouth. After he sucked on her, he would blow cool air over her wet nipple and watch it harden. Sidney would do the same to the other one to make them match. While he was getting Karen more turned on, she would increase her grip on him. When he was hard and ready, he removed her hand and helped spread her legs a little bit wider. He placed the tip of his penis at her entrance and asked her if she was ready. She nodded and whispered “now”. Sidney slowly slid inside her, not wanting to hurt her their first time in a few days. He heard her gasp and inhale sharply when he was fully inside her.

"Oh god."

"You feel so good wrapped around me."

"Please move. I can’t wait any longer."

Sidney starts to move slowly at first, and then picks up his pace a little. He would bring his hips back to come all the way out and then push himself all the way in, as far as he could go. Sidney would continue this for as long as Karen could stand it. As soon as Karen grabbed his ass and dug her fingernails in, he knew that meant to go faster. Karen couldn’t believe how incredible the feeling was having Sidney inside her again. Every time he went deeper, he hit her g-spot with force. Karen knew she wouldn’t be able to hold her orgasm off much longer and Sidney could feel that when she went to helping push him deeper into her. She told him to go harder and faster and he obliged by literally pounding into her. A few more hard thrusts and Karen dug her fingernails back into Sidney’s ass and screamed out his name. Feeling her walls tighten around him, he came hard, calling out for her. When he was done filling her up, Sidney collapsed on top of her and just laid there, still inside her.

Sidney lifted his head to look at her "that was definitely worth the wait."

"Yes it was."

Just as he was about to kiss her, there was a pound on the door "if ya'll are going to do that at least do it more quietly. Geesh, drunk people need sleep too ya know."

Karen started laughing as Sidney had a confused look on his face "was that Sheril?" he said.

"Um, yeah. Apparently she heard you."

"Me? I wasn't the only one making noise."

"True but you did start it. I mean, you get me screaming first then you yourself get loud. It's a no brainer who's at fault."

"Well you just turn me on so much I guess I have to go all out to make you understand that."

"Trust me, I understand perfectly."

Sidney kisses her before rolling off her. He laid on his side and pulled Karen to him, spooning up behind her. Sidney wrapped his arm around her stomach and held her tightly to him as if he was afraid she wouldn't be there when he woke up. She almost wasn't if he did go home. Sidney shook the thoughts from his head and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Karen had woken up and looked at the clock. It was only 8:18a but the call of the bathroom was strong. She got out of Sidney's grip and went to the bathroom. When she was done, she was about to crawl back into bed, but something wouldn't let her feet move. She picked up Sidney t-shirt and put it on, walking over to her window staring outside. Sidney woke up a few minutes later and saw Karen by the window. He got up and went over to her, putting his arms around her.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing really, I didn't think I could go right back to sleep so I thought looking outside would help."

"Baby? We just got to sleep less than 4 hours ago, how could you not be tired enough to go right back to sleep?"

"Maybe it's because I am used to averaging 4 hours a night."

"Well I am still tired and we were suppose to stay in bed for as long as we wanted. You are not about to ruin that." Before Karen knew it, Sidney had taken off the t-shirt she had on, picked her up and carried her back to bed. He laid her down then crawled in and cuddling up to her. "See how much better this is."

"Yeah, I can" Karen said giggling into his chest. She closed her eyes and tried to fall back asleep for a little while.

A couple hours later Sidney woke up and Karen was indeed still in his arms. He smoothed back her hair and kissed her temple to wake her up.

"Wake up my little sunshine."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You don't have to but if you get up then we can go play for your birthday."

"What's the use, I'm so old. Go leave me and live your young life while you still can." Karen threw the covers over her head as Sidney laughed at her.

"Baby you are not old. You are as young as you feel." Sidney pulled the covers off her and turned her head towards him, kissing her.

"Ok, that made me feel better."

"Would you like to feel even better?"

"I would but what would we do tonight?"

"The same thing but I do have a couple things planned for us. You get up and get a shower and I will go get us some breakfast."

Sidney got up and got dressed then headed downstairs. Karen laid there for a minute before getting up herself and going into the bathroom for her shower. About 20 minutes later, Karen came out with a towel wrapped around her and saw Sidney sitting on the bed with breakfast.

"What ya got stud muffin?" she said smiling.

"Not muffins but bagels with cream cheese and some coffee."

"Sounds delicious." Karen waited for Sidney to take a drink of the coffee before she said anything. "How's the coffee?"

"It's good. Kind of tastes like somewhere I've had before but can't place it."

"Did you get it out of the freezer?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's coffee from Tim Horton's. I bring a couple bags of it back with me every few months."

"Mm, another reason to come over every day."

"So, what are we doing today so I know what to wear?"

"Shorts, T-shirt and your Reeboks."

"I can do that only it will be my New Balances" Karen smirked at him as she went and got her clothes to wear. She got dressed and went to the bathroom to get her make up on and her hair dried. When she came out, she couldn't find her shoes and Sidney was not in the room. She grabbed her socks and went downstairs. "Sid? Where are my shoes?"

"Right here." Sidney held out a box of Reebok shoes for her. Karen just shook her head and laughed taking the box from him. "Birthday present number one."

"You're replacing my shoes with new ones?"

"New and better. They're from my clothing line."

Karen looked them over and saw the Crosby 87 on them. "Um, how did you get these for me so quick not knowing it was my birthday?"

"I had dad bring them down with him when he came down for the finals and when I left the airport, I stopped at Mario's and got them putting them in my bag before heading to Pops."

"Thank you, I will wear them everyday" she said going over to kiss him before putting her socks on then the shoes. "So where are we going?"

"You'll find out when we get there. Ready?"

"Yeah. Let me tell the girls and then we can go."

Karen went to find one of the girls. She came back a few mintues later and they left.

4 comments:

Val said...

Fabulous, as always...can't wait to see what the day holds for them...don't make us wait too long, please!

Lauren said...

I know this will shock everyone, but I agree with Val. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what surprises he has for her!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

As always great chaper, can`t wait to see what happens next.

Sam said...

Wonderful as always. Can't wait to see what the day holds in store for them. Please post more soon! =]