11.07.2008

Chapter 46

Sidney and Karen continued to kiss until they were interrupted.

"You guys might want to know that there is a whole world outside of being locked together" Stacy said walking into the room. "At least to give your lips a rest. There's only so much chapstick in the world."

"You guys just love to get on me when I'm happy."

"That's our job my dear, to make sure you're happy."

"Remind me to not tell them anything anymore" Karen told Sidney. "I'll be back in a minute." Karen got up and left leaving Stacy and Sidney alone.

"Thanks for calling me so I didn't miss out on this with her."

"I'm just glad you changed your mind to come see her. I really don't need to see my best friend upset like that again."

"Look I apologized to her about how I acted and after talking to you I felt bad how I treated her, that's why I left the airport and came to be with her."

"I'm happy you apologized but she didn't deserve being treated like that. Karen and I know how you guys are feeling about losing the Cup. We've lost big games, granted it wasn't for the holy grail that is the Stanley Cup, but we know about beating ourselves up and replaying every shift trying to figure out what we could've done differently. You hurt her worse by pushing her away Sid."

"I know I did" he said looking at the floor. "Stacy, she forgave me. I'm hoping her friends could to."

"We forgave you when you showed up at Pops Sid."

"Thanks."

Stacy embraced Sidney with a hug and was about to let go until Karen came back in.

"I knew it" Karen said getting mad "I leave the room for 5 minutes and you literally attack my boyfriend."

"Please girl, the boy practically begged me for it. Like I am actually going to look the other way if he shows interest."

"You're so weak Stac" Karen walked over to a stunned Sidney "if you're going to try and steal him, do it right." Karen brought Sidney down to her and kissed him hard. When they broke apart Stacy started laughing which got Karen laughing.

"You two are not right" Sidney said then left the room.

"He's seriously not pissed is he?" Stacy asked confused.

"He'll be ok. I'll go get him."

Karen went to find Sidney as the others were coming back into the living room to set up all the drinks. She walked into the kitchen and saw him through the window standing on the back porch. Karen headed out to talk to him.

"I'm not mad if that's what you came out here to find out."

"I didn't think you were, but I wanted to make sure."

"I've gotten used to your sarcastic playfulness with your friends baby."

"Then what's going on?" Karen asked as she walked closer to him and putting her arms around him.

"Today is going by faster than I want it to. Tomorrow will be here and then..."

"...you leave until September. I know, it's been in the back of my mind all day."

"Why haven't you said anything about?"

"Because that's what being at the airport is for. Tonight I'm fine but I won't be able to tell you that tomorrow."

"You know you could always come with me."

"And you know you could stay a few more days or weeks."

"Neither one of us is going to give in here so why don't we go have some fun with everyone."

"I like the sound of that."

They walked in holding hands and the everyone looked up at them. They sat down on the couch and joined in the conversation.

"So, what do we play next?"

"Quarters is a classic game."

"I literally suck at Quarters" Karen tells the group.

"Yeah we know" Tom said agreeing with her as her friends laugh.

"We always either play 'I Never' or the 'Alphabet Game' when we're going to be drinking" Sheril added.

"What games are those?" Max asked.

"You've never played either of those? The 'Alphabet Game' is going around the room and everyone has to say the name of a city, a color, or things that start with that letter of the alphabet. If you can't think of anything you end up taking a drink. 'I Never' is when you say a statement of what you never did and anyone in the group that has done that has to drink."

"And Karen usually ends up drinking a lot" Natalie said

"Only because you guys gang up on me."

"We do not."

"Puh uh, remember back to April. Just because Sid was there, every statement included him to where I had to drink."

"There was a reason for that."

"What reason was that?" Sidney added to the conversation.

"To see what all you two had done together after a couple of days."

"Are we going to play a game or what?" Karen blurted out.

"Nice change of subject Karen."

"Why thank you Jordan. I do try you know."

"I'm up for trying the 'I Never' game" Max said.

"It can get really personal Max" Karen told him.

"But it goes both ways, right?"

Karen could see how this night was going to go and decided to say something. "Before we get this game going can I throw myself on the mercy of the group."

"Why would you want to do that?" Samantha asked

"Um, let me just say that you guys have 5 NHL superstars in this house that have been a lot of places and probably done a few things most people haven't. Let's just make them drink too." When Karen was done she turned and saw Sidney and the guys looking at her with disbelief.

"I can't believe you would throw us under the bus like that baby."

"But I don't want to be the only one drinking tonight. I would like some company."

"Ok, your plea was noted, now let's play" Andy said "I'll start. I Never...travelled outside the US."

Karen shot him a look but she raised her glass and gave Stacy a cheers as they downed their shot. She laughed when Sidney and the guys had to also.

"I'll go" Sheril chimed in.

"Oh god, so it begins" Karen groaned.

"I Never...been to Canada."

Karen smiled after she downed her shot knowing at least Natalie would've drank too when they went to Toronto together.

"I've got one" Max jumped in with some excitedness "I Never....had sex in the showers at the arena.

All eyes were on the end of the couch as they watched Sidney take his shot. Karen closed her eyes and shook her head, obviously blushing. She opened her eyes to see Sidney holding her glass for her to drink. She downed it but glared at him putting the glass down "I am so killing you."

"Just for reference Sid, when you think everyone is gone that is not always the case" Max said with a huge smile on his face.

"We may need to hear that story one day Kiki" Liz said with a smile.

"Ya'll don't need the story when it's basically just what he said."

"I'll help you out here Karen" Nate said "I Never....got beat by girls in a friendly game of hockey."

Karen smiled at Nate remembering the first day she met Sidney, Jordan, Ryan, and Marc knowing they were the only ones to drink.

"Since Max wasn't there that day and I want to get him to drink....I Never took a picture in public with my ass hanging out" Karen said with an evil grin.

"Wait" Sheril said interrupting the game "there's a picture of Max's bare naked ass?"

"Yep. Right on the internet for all the girls to see."

"We so need to see that picture" Diane said speaking up.

"Was it as fine as we think it is?" Sheril asked.

"I'll show you later, unless you would like to do the honors and recreate the photo Max?"

Max sat there stunned before downing his shot "you haven't won anything yet Karen. I Never had Geno's hand on my ass."

"Damn girl, you have all the luck in the world" Natalie said smiling to her friend.

Sidney just watched as Karen picked up the glass and took the shot wondering what happened. Karen saw the look from Sidney out of the corner of her eye but didn't look at him. She was happy when she heard someone speak up.

"I Never went skinny dipping in the Bahamas" Andy said making his own girlfriend drink as well as the other girls, including Karen.

"I can not believe you told him we did that" she said taking yet another shot.

"He was impressed with me not having any tan lines so I had to tell him how it happened that way."

As the night went on, everyone was drinking more and more, laughing at all the secrets that came out. An hour later, the majority of everyone left except for Sid, Sheril, Natalie, and Diane. The girls stayed up for a few more minutes before crashing, but Sidney had taken Karen upstairs already.

Karen had her arms wrapped around Sidney kissing him "its after midnight, my birthday is officially over."

"Its not over until the sun comes up."

"Do you plan on keeping me up until then? Cause I'm not sure if I can stay up that long."

"All I care about is keeping you up for a little bit longer." Sidney planted a soft kiss on her lips before letting it go deeper. Hands moved quickly to release their bodies from the clothes that was once there. He picked her up and put her on the bed, covering her body with his. Hands continued to roam around the naked bodies, touching every inch of skin that was available. Karen felt like being in control and got Sidney on his back as she straddled him. She reached inbetween them to find him already fully hard and waiting for her. Karen sat up, sliding herself down on him. She stayed still for a moment, loving the feeling of him inside of her. Karen began to move on him, but Sidney sat up and wrapped his arms around her, helping her continue her movements. Karen dug her fingers into his shoulders as her orgasm was building stronger within her. Sidney's hands moved down to her ass and literally pushed her on to him. The way Sidney had a grip on her, keeping her tight against him Karen felt the shiver in her spine and let her head fall back as she moaned out, making her fingernails leave an indentation on Sidney's shoulders. Feeling the thickness inside her, Karen knew Sidney wasn't far behind as she made tiny circles to draw him out. Sidney's grip got tighter as Karen thought he was almost bruising her skin when he let out a moan and came hard. She felt him explode inside of her, giving her everything he had. Karen stopped moving her hips and stayed wrapped around him, finding his lips and kissing him.

"Mm, if that ended my birthday I definitely have no complaints." Karen got off of Sidney and laid down beside him.

"Well, that may have ended it, but I still have one more present for you." Sidney kissed her before getting up and going to his bag. He got out a velvet box and brought it back to bed with him. Karen saw the shape of the box and her eyes got big as a lump caught in her throat.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I can only imagine the stories that would come out playing "Never have I ever..." with those guys!

I can't wait to see what Sidney got her...

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I agree with Lauren, I can only imagine what those guys have done.

Can`t wait to see what he got her.

Val said...

I am with lauren and mrsjordanstaal11 - can't wait to see what he got her...update soon, sister!

Unknown said...

update sooooooooon. cant wait to see what he got her

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahaha
"I Never....had sex in the showers at the arena"
hahahaha i cracked up SO HARD!!
lol nice job!
gonna keep reading!

Hottie_Price said...

i luv this story!!!!! but is tgere really a pic of max with his ass???