1.07.2009

Chapter 76

Sidney and Karen got changed and came downstairs. When Sidney got to the bottom of the steps he stopped making Karen walk right into him.

"Ow, so that's what a brick wall feels like" she said rubbing her head.

"Sorry baby" he said turning around to kiss her.

"Why did you stop anyway?"

"I don't see Max or Natalie and I guess I stopped to wonder where they are."

"Maybe they're in the kitchen or they went for a walk."

"Yeah, I don't think that's where they went."

"Where do you think...." Karen stopped talking when she heard what appeared to be moans coming from the guest bedroom "....no, they aren't?" she said smiling.

"I think they are" Sidney said grabbing Karen's hand and heading towards the sounds.

"What are you going to do, go watch?" Karen whispered.

Sidney stopped them by the doorway of the kitchen "We're not going to watch, I just want to make sure what we're hearing is what we're hearing."

"Yeah because those sounds would just be so new to us" she said sarcastically.

"Just stop" he said kissing her. Sidney broke the kiss when the voices got louder.

"God Max, don't stop. Right there."

"Nat, you feel so good baby."

Karen buried her head in Sidney's shoulder to stifle her laugh "I seriously didn't think they would do this, this quickly."

"Well Max can be very persuasive when he wants to."

"Well Nat can go after what she wants just as much."

"I guess they are like us. Of course, our vocals could use some work."

"Excuse me, I believe I have been vocal before. I just don't remember hearing you that often."

"Maybe we should give them a run for their money."

Karen smiled at Sidney before walking into the living room "we really need to get you out of this off ice competition thing."

Sidney followed her and grabbed her before she sat down. He kissed her then sat down and brought her down on his lap "damn, they're even loud out here."

"Well, now you can have something to get back at him in the locker room."

"I just might use it to" Sidney started moving his hand up Karen's shirt but she caught his hand "why did you stop me?"

"Haven't you had enough from earlier?"

"I can never have enough of you. You know, if you didn't work we could do this everyday."

"Now there's a goal I didn't think to work towards" she said moving his hand out of her shirt.

"Come on, all I wanted to do was go exploring."

"And where did you want to explore?"

Sidney put his hand under her shirt again and this time he made her shiver "well up north here, it's cold and I like the cold" he said as his thumb rubbed over her erect nipple. "But down south, it's always warm and inviting" he said as he moved his hand into her shorts stopping an inch before her mound. "Of course down south, if you get too hot..." Sidney slipped his finger inside her "you can get all wet to cool off."

"I don't think...this wet....will cool you off" she said as she began panting at the sensations Sidney was bringing out in her.

"Well I'm not the one getting all hot, you are" he said continuing his finger movements. Sidney started kissing her neck as he let his fingers move faster inside her. Karen brought her hand up and grabbed his bicep, squeezing it as her whimpers got louder. Before long, Karen let out her moan as Sidney brought her over the edge. "I thought you would be vocal baby" he whispered in her ear.

"What can I say stud, you render me speechless."

"Maybe we should move this upstairs and see if I can get a different response."

"Sid, it's after midnight and you have practice in the morning for your game tomorrow night."

"I think I'll be ok." Sidney kissed her and let her get up. He got up and walked her to the steps "you go up and I will be up in a minute. I need to get something."

"Ok" she said kissing him then went upstairs.

Sidney walked into the kitchen to grabbed something and had to laugh when he heard Max and Natalie still going at it. He turned off the lights, locked the front door and headed upstairs. Karen was coming out of the bathroom when Sidney walked into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and just gave her a look.

"What?"

"I think they're on round two down there."

"Jealous are we? You went three rounds this afternoon so you're still on top."

"Care to go round four?" he said holding up a can of whipped Cream.

"Mm, a new adventure that we haven't tried yet" she said smiling at the can then Sidney. Karen took the can from him and grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to her "I want to play first."

"Be my guest baby" he said dipping his head down and kissing her.

Karen broke the kiss and threw the can on the bed. She took off Sidney's shirt and told him to lay down. He just gave her a smirk and did what she asked. After he got comfortable, Karen took the can and shook it. She got on the bed and straddled his hips, taking the cap off the can. Karen put some whipped cream on his chest and bent down to lick it off.

"Before you get to into this adventure, can I have some?" Sidney asked.

"Sure, open up?" Karen squirted some on his tongue that he stuck out for her.

Sidney closed his mouth and swallowed "mmm, that was good. Can I have some more?" Karen smiled and squirted some into her mouth, leaning down and kissing him. "I think that tasted better than the first squirt."

"Well good, now you can savior it while I play."

Karen would put more dots of whipped cream all over his chest and either lick or suck it off. She put a line of it from his belly button to the top of his shorts and when she went to lick it off, Sidney took a deep breath as he enjoyed what she was doing to him. He felt Karen take off his shorts and smiled when she threw them to the floor. She sat up and had a look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wondering where to put some next."

Oh, I think you know where you're going to put that."

"Really? What if I've decided I had enough and want to stop."

Sidney sat up to meet her and wrapped his arms around her body "I don't want you to stop baby."

"Is this you being more vocal?"

"Keep going and find out" he said as he laid back down.

Karen smiled and decided to tease him for a little bit before going where he wanted her to go. She put some on his thigh going from the top to the inside and slowly licked it off. She let her tongue linger when she got to the inside of his thigh and loved making Sidney squirm at what she was doing. Karen did the same to the other leg when she was done playing with the other. When she had enough, Karen squirted a big amount of whipped cream on the tip of his penis. She dipped her head and lightly licked it off, making sure she made full contact with him. After she got it all off, Karen made a line from the tip to the base. She took all of him in her mouth, sucking as she came back up. Karen put the can beside her realizing she didn't need anymore and continued her assault on him. Sidney grabbed the pillows behind him tightly letting his body succumb to the feelings she was stirring inside of him. Karen would change up her actions and heard the moans begin to pour out of his mouth. When Sidney began to move his hips in an upward motion, Karen knew he was getting ready to explode. She continued on sucking harder and before long Sidney came hard as a loud moan filled the room. Karen moved off of him and laid down beside him.

"I must say Crosby, you can get vocal when you need to" she said giggling.

"Well, most times its concentrating on making you scream so when it gets turned around, there's no reason for me to keep it in."

Karen pulled the covers over them and curled into him "good, now get some sleep."

Sidney turned on his side and brought her face up to kiss her lips "night baby."

"Night stud" she said as they closed their eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning, Sidney got up with his alarm and kissed Karen before getting up and heading to the bathroom for a shower. Karen got up and went downstairs. She went into the kitchen and made some coffee. She heard the door open to the guest room as Max and Natalie emerged.

"Karen, good morning" he said smiling as Natalie blushed behind him.

"Morning Max, Nat. Do you want some coffee before you leave?" Karen said smiling at both of them.

"No thanks. I need to get home before I head to the arena."

"Alright. See you later Max."

Natalie and Max walk out of the kitchen and she heard Max say something to Sidney who appeared a minute later in the kitchen.

"Morning baby" Sidney said putting his arms around her waist and kissing her.

"Morning yourself stud. Want some coffee?"

"Sure. Saw Max and Nat as I came downstairs. They look quite happy this morning."

"And why shouldn't they be, they're together" she said handing him a cup.

"They look cute together too" Sidney leaned in closer to her "but not as cute as us" he whispered kissing her.

"Isn't it a bit early for all this affection?" Natalie said as she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Not like you didn't just send Max off the same way" Karen said smiling at her friend.

"I didn't....we just...oh shut up" she said as she sat down at the table.

"Alright, I've got to go. You two play nice and I will see you in a couple hours baby" Sidney said giving Karen a kiss before leaving.

Karen watched him walk out of the kitchen before turning her attention to Natalie. She stared at her friend smiling until she finally looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Yes, ok. We slept together."

"You guys finally went to sleep?"

Natalie's head shot up "oh god, you guys heard us?"

"I think all the neighbors heard you two."

"Oh well, they'll just think it was you and Sid."

"Damn, you finally get laid after how long and you can still crack a joke. So, tell me....how was he?" Karen asked sitting down acrossed from her.

Natalie got a huge smile on her face "better than the first time. Of course the first time we were both drunk but this time we took our time. It was incredible what that man can do."

"I can imagine from what Sid and I heard last night."

"What did you do eavesdrop?"

"No, you were just that loud." Karen saw her friend blush again "don't worry about it, you wouldn't be loud if you didn't enjoy it. I'm going to go grab a shower." She got up and gave her friend a hug before heading upstairs.

After a couple hours, Sidney came back and relaxed with Karen and Natalie for a bit before his pre-game ritual kicked in. When it was time for his pre-game nap, Sidney grabbed Karen and took her upstairs with him. Natalie just looked at them and Karen yelled back that it was just that...a nap.

"So, what did Nat tell you about last night?" Sidney asked as they crawled into bed and he set the alarm.

"Just that it was better than the first time and I do believe the girl is in love" she said as she snuggled into him. "What did Max say about it?"

"I don't know, didn't ask him."

"Fine, I'll just ask him myself. Take your nap."

"Yes dear."

Later, the alarm rang and Sidney rolled over and turned it off. He looked down and saw Karen lying there looking at him.

"Hey there stud."

"Didn't you sleep?"

"Nope. I wasn't tired so I just laid here with you."

"Well thank you. Max wanted Natalie to come to the arena with us so she could hang out in the lounge with him before we get ready."

"Ok. I will tell her to get ready."

"What about Sheril and Diane?"

"They were going to meet us at the arena anyway." Karen kissed him and got up to go tell Natalie to get ready as Sidney got up himself.

After the three of them got ready, they ate and then headed to the arena. When they got inside and went to the lounge, both Natalie and Max saw each other and got huge smiles on their faces.

"You may want to control yourself" Karen told her friend before she walked over to him.

"I have more control than you anyday" she smiled as she walked away. Karen just laughed at her friend and went to sit down, waiting for Sidney to join them. A few minutes later, Sidney came and sat with them until they needed to get ready. The girls left to meet the others outside and waited to go in.

The game against Toronto was uneventful as the Pens lost 7-3. Everytime that the Leafs scored, Karen knew what it was doing to Sidney. When the game was finally over, the girls were leaving when Karen's phone rang. She stepped away from the crowd to answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey baby" Sidney said obviously dejected "could you have Sheril drive you and Nat home? We're going to be here for awhile."

"Yeah, that's not a problem."

"Ok. I'll see you at home later, bye."

"Hey...I love you."

"I love you too baby." They hung up and Karen felt bad for him as the team continued their downward slide.

After Karen and Natalie got back to her house, they stayed up and talked until they decided it was getting late and went to bed. They weren't sure when the guys would be done or if Max was coming over. Karen climbed into bed and wondered what was going on in the locker room until she fell alseep.

A little while later, Karen woke up when she heard the door open and then shut. She was glad that Sidney was finally home and waited for him to come upstairs. A half hour later, Sidney hadn't come up and Karen got out of bed, putting on one of Sidney's sweatshirts and headed downstairs. She didn't see Sidney in the living room so she headed to the kitchen. He wasn't in there either, but then she saw the back door opened a bit and walked outside. The cold air hit her and she wrapped her arms around her as she walked over to Sidney who was sitting on the steps.

"Hey" she said softly as she sat down on the steps behind him, straddling his body.

"Hey."

Karen saw him take a drink from a glass and smelled the stench of whiskey "You ok?"

"Yeah. Coach made all of us stay and face the media after the game. He wouldn't let any of us leave until they were done."

"That couldn't have been easy."

"It wasn't. How can I sit there and answer questions about why we aren't winning when I don't even know."

"Sid, you have to know that something will give and you guys will start winning again."

"I know but when is it going to happen" he said taking another drink and filling his glass again.

"Only you and the team can answer that. I mean me, the fans, or the media can all give opinions about what needs to happen but that doesn't mean its going to."

"Yeah it's easy to make assumptions about what needs to happen from the stands" Sidney said as he stood up.

"Maybe when you guys have the two day break for Christmas, it'll clear everyone's minds and you guys can come together and start winning again."

"Yeah maybe. It'll be nice for us to go to Nova Scotia for Christmas."

"Us? Sid you never said anything before about me going with you."

"I figured it was understood that I wanted you to come home with me so we could spend Christmas together. You are coming with me aren't you?"

"Sid I can't, I have to work Christmas eve. I only get Christmas Day off."

"Why don't you just admit that you don't want to go home with me because you don't want to be around my parents?" Sidney said getting angry.

"That's not it and you know it Sid."

"Fine" he said grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels and walking up the steps "do whatever you want. I'm going to bed."

Karen sat there for a minute before going inside herself. She was going to head upstairs, but went in the living room and sat down on the couch, covering herself with a blanket. A few tears fell and Karen wiped her eyes as she decided to stay there for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning, Sidney woke up and saw that Karen wasn't beside her. He cursed himself for the way he left it with Karen last night but he had hoped she would had come to bed to with him. He got up, showered and got dressed. The team was taking a bus to Buffalo because they were calling for a snow storm to hit the city. When he got his bags ready and headed downstairs, he found Karen in the kitchen putting the dishes away from the dishwasher. She heard Sidney come downstairs and saw him stand by the doorway to the kitchen but never looked up.

"Hey, I need to head out. We're going to be leaving earlier since we're taking the bus to Buffalo."

"Good luck tomorrow night" she said not looking at him.

"Karen, look at me. Please?"

She looked up at him "what?"

"I'm sorry for what I said last night. I know you just got back to work and I know you've taken more than enough time to be with me, but I was hoping you'd come home with me for Christmas."

"You know I would want more than anything to be with you on Christmas but what pisses me off the most is that you think I don't want to be with you because I don't want to be around your parents."

"I'm sorry ok" he said walking over to her and pulled her to him "the only reason I wanted you there was because I wanted to wake up with you Christmas morning. I wanted to spend my two days away from the game with you at home."

"As much I want that too, I can't take off from work."

"I know. Forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive stud."

"I better get going. I love you" he said giving her a smile.

"I love you too."

Sidney leaned down and kissed her "I'll see you Monday night when I get home?"

"Actually, I was going to just stay at Maggie's and then come back back home Tuesday after work since you'll play that night. You ok with that?"

"Yeah, I am. By the time I get home, you'll be getting up to leave anyway. I can wait until Tuesday afternoon to see you eventhough I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. You better go."

"Ok" he kissed her again "bye baby."

"Bye stud." Sidney let go of her and went to get his bags and left. Karen stood there leaning up against the sink and thought about a few things before finishing what she was doing and getting everything ready to head to Wheeling later that day.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Natalie and Max are so cute! :)

I hope Karen finds a way to make it home for Christmas with him - more soon, please!

Val said...

I love the fact that Karen is so direct with him - I hope they get to spend Christmas together, as well. Oh, and of course, I'm with Lauren, Nat and Max are really cute!