1.11.2009

Chapter 78

After meeting up with the others, the girls went in and got something to drink before sitting down. The game was another disaster as the Pens lost 2-0 against Tampa, a game they should have won. They had been having trouble with only winning one game out of their back-to-back games this year. Their losing was becoming apparent to everyone and no one knew what could happen next with the team if all the losing continued.

Karen and Natalie said goodbye to Sheril and Diane and headed down to the locker room. Natalie found Max and told him that she had her bag in Karen's car and just needed to stop and get it before they left. Karen waited for Sidney to be done with the media before going to see him. After 20 minutes, Sidney emerged from the locker room and saw Karen sitting on the couch. He leaned over the couch and kissed her cheek.

"Ew, you're still all sweaty."

"You've never complained about me being sweaty before."

"That's a different kind of sweat stud. You ok?"

"Yeah, I just need to grab a shower and then I need to head out."

"Ok, I'll just wait for you here."

"I won't be long" he said kissing her again and then headed to get his shower.

About 15 minutes later, Sidney came out fully dressed and Karen stood up to meet him. They walked out to his car and was saying goodbye for a couple days.

"I'm going to miss you" Sidney said as his forehead was propped against hers.

"Why are you going to miss me, I'm going with you."

Sidney's head popped up "what?"

"Before I left today, my manager called us all in and told us that we could work Saturday to have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off if we wanted to."

"So you told her you'd work Saturday?"

"Well she said we could work Saturday to make up the hours if we wanted, but we didn't have to. I still have to work Friday though."

"We'll be back Thursday night early enough, I promise."

"I know. I just need you to let go of me so I can get my bag out of my car."

"Well go get it so we can go."

"Why don't you just drive me down there to make it easier?"

Sidney smiled and kissed her, getting in the car driving to Karen's car and letting her get out to get her bag. She put it in the SUV and they were on their way to the airport. After they got to the airport, they got their bags and headed in. Sidney got Karen's ticket and they told him they could probably sit together since the flight wasn't full. As they got to the gate, they boarded a few minutes later and settled in for their flight.

"So, why didn't you tell me when you got home at 1:30p?"

"It wouldn't have cheered you up then. I had to pick my moment."

"Yeah, after losing was a good choice. I'm glad you decided to come with me."

"Me too." Sidney leaned over and kissed her before she put her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the flight.

A few hours later, the plane landed and Sidney and Karen got off the plane and went inside to get their bags. Karen told Sidney she was going to run to the bathroom and would be back in a minute. While she was gone, Troy came up to Sidney and they hugged then waited for the bags.

"Have a good flight?"

"Yeah, it was ok. Listen dad, there's something you need to know. I brought someone home with me for Christmas."

"Who? One of the guys?"

"More like a girl. Karen and I got back together and she came with me."

"I see" Troy said not sounding to thrilled.

"Dad, I love her and we're meant to be together. All I ask is that you give her the benefit of the doubt and be nice to her. We're only here for two days."

"Alright, I will be nice."

Just then Karen came from the bathroom and saw Troy standing with Sidney. She took a deep breath and continued over there.

"It's nice to see you again Troy" Karen said as sincere as she could.

"You too Karen."

They soon got their bags and they headed out with Troy walking in front of them. "I told him that we are back together" Sidney said in a whisper.

"So that's what that look was."

"It'll be ok baby."

"You seriously need to quit telling me that."

Sidney kissed her head before they got to the car "I'll try to remember that." They got in and Troy drove them to Sidney's house telling them he'd see them tomorrow. Sidney grabbed both bags and led Karen inside. She looked around and Sidney caught her smile as she was remembering their time there during the summer. Since it was late, they just went to bed and let whatever happens tomorrow, happen then.

The next morning, Karen woke up beside a still sleeping Sidney. She smiled to herself and crawled on top of him, straddling his hips and leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Now see, this was worth the whole trip just to wake up like this" Sidney said opening his eyes and seeing Karen on top of him.

"I guess I can go home now" she said as she started to get off him.

Sidney stopped her from getting off him "I don't think so."

Karen began to grind her hips on him "then what do you think we should do about it?"

Sidney rolled them back over onto her back "you know exactly what I want to do." He pulled up on her shirt and over her head, throwing it to the floor. His mouth crashed down over her breast, sucking on her nipple to make it hard, making sure to play with the other one. When he was done with his assault, Sidney kissed his way down to her stomach. Approaching the band of her shorts, Sidney took both hands and pulled her shorts and underwear down her legs, tossing them aside. Before crawling back up her body, Sidney dscarded his own shorts and threw them to the floor. Karen spread her legs to allow Sidney full access to her. He laid on top of her and kissed her as their hands felt every inch of skin visible. Karen felt Sidney grow against her thigh and couldn't wait to feel him inside her. "Now Sid, I need you now." Sidney obliged and found her opening, sliding inside with ease. "Baby, you're always so tight for me." He began pumping in and out of her like this was their last time together. Sidney would pick up speed, but then slow down. He kept this pace going until Karen couldn't take it anymore. "Harder baby, oh god Sid." Sidney's thrusts got harder and felt Karen began to tighten around him "come for me baby." After a few more pounding thrusts, she screamed out for him as her orgasm ripped through her body. Sidney gave her another hard shot before he came, letting out his own loud moan for her. When he was done filling her, Sidney pulled his head back and looked into her eyes before leaning in for a passion-filled kiss.

"Morning stud."

"Morning baby." They both laid there smiling and just held onto each other for a little while before getting up and facing the day....and his parents.

"So what's the plan for today?" Karen asked him after they got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Well the only obligation we have with my parents is going to church tonight with them, Taylor and my grandparents. Other than that, we have the day together."

"Ok."

"You sure that's alright with you?"

"What going to church? I used to go all the time with my parents but after I started working in retail, I usually worked on Sundays and couldn't do both."

"I just wasn't sure baby, we never really talked about it."

"Religion is finicky for some and what I believe in may not be what someone else does, so why start a holy war when really no one is right or wrong."

"Like what?"

"Why do you want to get into this Sid?"

"Because I'm curious. What do you believe in?"

"I will only tell you as long as you promise me that whatever I say stays between us and if you disagree its just we have different opinions about it."

"I promise" Sidney said handing her a cup of coffee "I just want to know."

"Well like the most controversy, abortion. I believe that every woman has a right to choose what's to be done to her body. Now there are exceptions like if a woman who sleeps around uses it as a form of birth control, then its wrong. But if a woman gets pregnant and can't support a baby financially, then she should have the right to have one if she chooses."

"Would you have one?"

"Depends on the circumstances I was in. If I was in a relationship, I would see what the guy feels about having a baby but if I was alone and the guy wanted nothing to do with me then I at least want it as an option. But for me personally, I don't think I could go through with it. I just want to know that I have the right to choose for myself."

"That's seems reasonable enough. Do you sometimes wish you could have kids?"

"Every now and then" she saw the look on Sidney's face "I guess I have wondered what it would be like if we had a baby, but it's never going to happen so its back to wishful thinking on my part."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Its ok, I've gotten used to the idea of it. What else do you want to know?"

"Do you believe in God?"

"Yes and no. I believe that things happen for a reason not because it's God's plan. If a guy steps off the curb and gets hit by a car it's because he wasn't looking not because God called him home. There are miracles that I believe God has a hand in but not everything has to do with him."

"I don't buy that. There seems to be more to it."

Karen put down her cup and looked down to the floor "because God didn't help save my baby 12 years ago."

"Karen..." Sidney started to walk over to her but she put her hand up to stop him.

"From the time I felt the cramping up until I lost it, I prayed every second to God to save my baby. When he didn't help, I felt like he turned his back on me. That was when I stopped going to church and decided to believe in whatever made sense not because it was written in the Bible."

"Wow."

"Do you still want me to stay or should I go back home now?"

"Baby, I want you to stay and I don't care if we have different beliefs. We may not want to ever say anything about this to my mom, but I don't care. I love you for so many different reasons this just adds to the puzzle."

"Well stud there are a lot more pieces missing. You just scratched the surface."

"I'm sure those topics will come up sooner or later but at least we have the whole church/God thing covered. If you don't want to go tonight, I can make something up to my family and you can stay here."

"No, that's ok. I think it will be nice to go with you and your family. Besides, if I was home I would have gone to silently talk to mom and dad. I'll just do it here."

"Good" he said kissing her. "Now, we need to go find a tree."

"Sid, we're only here for two days. What's the purpose of that?"

"Well we need to have our Christmas before we go to my parent's house, so we need a tree. Which reminds me....where's my present?"

"Tell me we are not starting this again" she said laughing. "It is being sent and it should arrive today. I had it sent here because I figured you were coming home even if I didn't come with you."

"See, we need a tree then. Let's go get one and then we can decorate it. After dinner and church, we can spend some time enjoying it until we go to bed."

"Ok. Are we getting a real one?"

"Do you want a real one?"

"If you can find me one."

"I can and you shall have one." They finished their breakfast and headed out to find a tree. After an hour, they got back with the tree and there was a giant box on the porch. Karen smiled knowing it was her presents for Sidney. He just looked at her when he saw the Wheeling post mark and she just shrugged her shoulders. They got the tree inside and then Sidney went to bring the box in.

"What is all in here?"

"No idea. You're just going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out."

"Fine, make me wait." Karen started laughing at the way he was acting like a 5 year old.

"I will. What kind of decorations do you have?"

"Not much but I have lights and a few ornaments to hang up that we used to put on the family tree when I was little. Mom gave me a lot after I bought the house."

Sidney told her where the boxes were and she went to get them. When she came back, Sidney was trying to get into his box and she smacked his hand away. He pouted and she kissed him to get his mind off the box. They got the lights and decorations on the tree and Sidney plugged it in. Karen stood back and smiled at how beautiful it looked. Sidney scooted his box underneath the tree and Karen gave him a look.

"Um, not to be nosy or anything, but is that the only present that is going under the tree?"

"No, when Santa comes tonight there should be a couple more" he said as he kissed her cheek and walked out of the room. "We need to get ready to go over to my parents' house ok?"

"Ok" Karen yelled back wondering what he was up to.

3 comments:

Val said...

I don't know which I am more excited about, 2 chapters in one day or that Karen got to go home with Sid for Christmas...can't wait to see what their presents are for each other...you rock, girl!

Lauren said...

I could repeat everything, but instead I will just say that I agree with everything Val said (as usual)

You rock - more soon, please!

Anonymous said...

aw yay, she went with him!
can't wait to see what she got him, and vise-versa!!