1.31.2009

Chapter 86

AN: sex alert :) You can say Sid and Karen definitely made up in this chapter. enjoy!


During the car ride home, Karen did all she could to play with Sidney. She would reach her hand over the console and rub his thigh, squeezing it at times. Sidney would try and bat her hand away but she would just laugh and try again. When they got to the house, Karen leaned over and kissed his cheek before getting out and running to the house. She got the door unlocked and was about to go in when Sidney caught her and picked her up, carrying her inside.

"You think your slick huh baby?"

"What? I was just opening the door for you."

Sidney put her down in front of him "uh huh. I think you were trying to run away from me."

"Yeah, maybe I was. I like it when you catch me."

"I think you like what I do to you after I catch you."

"And tonight will be any different?"

"It depends. We did have that fight earlier and apparently make up sex is so much better than normal."

"But I thought make up sex had to happen right after we made up from the fight. Its been like 7 hours since then."

"Maybe we need to have a mini fight to rekindle that."

"I don't like fighting with you."

Sidney smoothed her hair from her face "I don't like it when we fight either. I don't like knowing I hurt you in some way."

"But I don't know if it's possible to be happy all the time."

"We could always try it" Sidney said leaning down to kiss her.

"Then why don't you follow me upstairs and make me happy for tonight?"

"Tonight and always." Karen kissed him then headed upstairs with Sidney directly behind her. They got into the bedroom and couldn't wait. Karen took off her jersey and put it away. As soon as she turned around, it was right into Sidney arms and he attacked her lips feverishly. The rest of their clothes were discarded and they stood there naked and holding each other. Sidney's hands went to her ass and lifted her up. He walked over to the bed and turned around, sitting on the edge with Karen on his lap. He snaked his hand inbetween them and placed his cock at her entrance. She sat up on her knees and came down upon him. Sidney kept ahold of her ass helping her move on him. They slower they went, the more sensual it became for them. Their lips found each other again and Karen's fingers dug into his skin. As her orgasm was making its peak, Sidney brought his hands up her back and held onto her shoulders, pushing her down on him and bringing out her moans of pleasure. Sidney felt her juices coat over him as Karen sat there and let her breathing return to normal before she looked at Sidney and kissed him.

Sidney didn't say anything as he stood up with Karen still on him and turned around to put her on the bed. He sat her up and propped up the pillows behind her so she was in a sitting position. Sidney pressed his body into hers, loving the angled position they were in. Karen felt every hit to her g-spot as it turned her on even more. She leaned her head back off the pillows and Sidney took to her neck as it was offered to her while he pounded into her. Karen's moans filled the room and wasn't shy with the sensations Sidney was making her feel. She felt her orgasm building within her, moving her hands to Sidney's ass to help push him deeper inside her. After a few more hard, deep thrusts Karen couldn't contain the scream that left her mouth. She heard Sidney growl a low moan, giving her all he had. Sidney moved his hand to the back of her neck and lifted her head to share a soft, passionate kiss. He wrapped his arm around her, lifting her up and removing the pillows so he could lay her down on the bed. He was about to move off of her, but Karen stopped him.

"Just stay where you are."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not hurting me" she said caressing his cheek "I just don't want you off of me yet."

Sidney smiled and then kissed her before lying back on top of her and getting comfortable. Karen wrapped her arms around him, loving the weight of him on her. She knew he would roll off of her after a while, but Karen wanted to savor the feelings, at least for a little bit.

Two hours had passed and Sidney woke up still on top of Karen. She looked so beautiful to him when she slept. He quietly got off of her and went to the bathroom. When he came out a few minutes later, Karen had rolled over to her side and curled up under the covers. Sidney crawled in and spooned up behind her, falling back asleep with his arm around her.

Karen came to awhile later and looked at the clock. She saw it was after 10a but she also saw Sidney not beside her. She laid there to wake up a little more and was about to get up when he came through the door with a tray.

"Breakfast for my beautiful baby."

Karen looked at the tray but the sight of Sidney caught her by surprise "um, do you always cook breakfast naked?"

"Not really, I just didn't think to put on any clothes before I went down."

"Good thing no one else stayed last night."

Sidney put the tray down and did a little flexing "this is all for you baby, no one else will ever get the pleasure of seeing this except you."

"So you wait until after everyone else leaves the locker room, then you shower?"

"Ok, no other girl will see this but you" he said crawling back into bed.

"That I like." They ate the food and then cuddled back together "can we just stay in bed all day?"

"We could but you know what would happen if we do?"

"We would sleep so much that we won't sleep tonight?"

"Nope, the sex monster will come back and want to play and play again until we get up."

"Are you waiting for an argument from me because I really don't see you getting one" she said smiling.

"Damn, were you always a sex fiend?"

"I am not a sex fiend thank you. I am just in my prime and happen to be a sexual person when in a relationship. Besides, you my stud, are in your prime as well or you wouldn't give in so easy."

"I don't recall giving in so easy."

"Really" Karen turned over and looked at Sidney "so if I start something, you could just let me do it and just feel nothing?"

"Try it and find out."

Karen took the challenge and kissed him. She left his lips and travelled down his chest. He knew where she was headed and he tried to think of anything but what she was about to do. Karen stuck out her tongue and licked the length of his shaft. She heard Sidney suck in a breath and she smiled before taking him all in her mouth. Sidney tried to think of something else, but it wasn't working and the feelings were taking over. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her arms, bringing her up to him. Karen straddled him and came down, letting him slide inside of her. She put her hands on his thighs behind her and began to move her hips in an upward circular motion. Sidney's hand went to her hips to help with her movements making them bigger and faster. Before long, Karen felt her body tense up as her muscles clamped down on him drawing out not only her orgasm, but Sidney's as well. She leaned down and kissed him before getting off of him and snuggling into his body.

"Well you lost that battle Crosby."

"Quit being so proud of yourself baby" he said smiling.

"Just admit we turn each other on so much that we will always give in to one another."

Sidney lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes "I'll admit that I love you."

"I love you too stud, even though you won't admit I'm right." She leaned up and kissed him before laying her head on his chest.

"Well I'm trying to keep your ego in check. Can't have you going around bragging about that now."

"Yeah because I'm the one with the ego. Your going to tell me that other than the shower ordeal, you have never bragged to any of the guys about me?" Sidney fell silent and Karen moved her head to look at him and the expression on his face "I thought so."

"Oh what, like you don't brag to your friends about me."

"Please, you are dating some older woman that is a nobody when I am dating Sidney fucking Crosby. Of course I have the bragging rights."

Sidney just started laughing "I can't believe you just said that baby."

"I only speak the truth stud."

"I know and as much as I love you, it does get annoying at times." Karen just laid there and rolled her eyes at the comment. "How about we get up for a while?"

"I don't really feel like going anywhere."

"Maybe we go downstairs, find a couple movies, cuddle up on the couch, and then save our last make up romp until tonight."

"I like that idea. I am going to get a shower first and I will meet you downstairs."

"Can I join you?" Sidney said giving her a puppy dog look.

"If you do, there are rules stud. We get our shower and that is it. No touching, grabbing, kissing or inserting of anything or tonight you will be getting another shower...a cold one before bed."

"Damn baby, you drive a hard bargain. But I believe I can control myself" Sidney got up and held her "besides, I'd rather save all my energy for tonight anyway." He kissed her and then walked into the bathroom starting the shower. Karen joined him and they got done what they needed. She was rather impressed that Sidney did have some control. He was done before her and he did sneak a kiss before getting out. Karen just laughed at him and finished up. When she got dried off and went into the bedroom, Sidney was already downstairs. She decided to put on the shirt Sheril got her for Christmas and see what reaction Sidney would have. Karen walked down the steps and went into the living room. Sidney watched her as she came and sat down beside him, disbelieving what her shirt said.

"You can't be seriously wearing that shirt?"

Karen looked down at the words on the front of her shirt "why, what's wrong with it?"

"Baby? 'Got Crosby?' You've got to be kidding me."

"Well it's true isn't it?"

"Do I even want to know where you found that?"

"Actually I didn't find it, Sheril did. It was my Christmas present from her."

"Yeah, remind me to thank her" he said somewhat unamused.

"Oh come on baby" she said kissing his neck "you really don't like it?"

Sidney smirked and grabbed her, pulling her on his lap "you could pursuade me to like it." Karen leaned in and kissed him with a mind blowing kiss. Her hand went to the back of his neck, lightly playing with his curls and turning him on. She released her lips from his and brought her head back to lock their eyes "I guess I don't see a problem with it."

"I figured you would say that. So, what movie are we watching?"

"I don't care what we watch, we could continue to do this for a while."

"Yeah and I'm the sex fiend."

"It has nothing to do with sex."

"Please, we start making out and you don't think sex will be next."

"I controlled myself in the shower didn't I?"

"Only because I threatened you with a cold shower later stud."

"Ok, why don't we just call this a draw and we'll find a movie to watch?" Sidney took the remote and brought up the guide. As he flipped through the channels, Karen saw the comedy special of Jeff Dunham and his Very Special Christmas special.

"Can we watch this?" Karen asked excitedly.

"What is it?"

"You've never heard of Jeff Dunham? He is so funny. He is a vantriloquist and his puppets are hilarious. Please?"

"Ok. I've never seen him so if you say he's funny, then let's watch." They watched the show and Karen was cracking up the whole time. Sidney was even laughing harder than he's ever laughed before. Karen was happy when his other special Spark of Insanity came on after and they watched it too laughing harder than the first one. When it was over, Karen got up and found something to make for an early dinner. But she didn't expect guests for dinner when the door opened with Max and Natalie walking in.

5 comments:

Meli said...

I love Jeff Dunham!! Spark of Insanity is amazing! He even has a hockey piece in that one with Sweet Daddy D and talking about the lockout!! Love it!

Jessie said...

Jeff Dunham is amazing!! :-)

Lauren said...

Excellent. I just love Sid and Karen together. Can't wait to see how their visit goes!

Anonymous said...

LOVVVVVVVVE THIS!!!
they're adorable together!
i love how she calls him stud!!

Val said...

Jeff Dunham is awesome, and I love that they made up, and how they made up :) Fabulous, as usual!