5.02.2009

Chapter 121

They left the arena and got to the plane to fly home. Marc-Andre pouted when Sidney had Karen sit beside him.

"I always sit beside Sid. He's my most favorite person in the world, my only best friend and you take him away from me" he said pretending to be sad.

"I'm sorry Flower but this time is special. You can sit beside me next game."

"Fine, but she won't be as much fun to sit beside as me" he pouted and went to sit beside Kris Letang.

"Are team flights always this enlightening?" Karen asked him.

"We have fun when we play our game and everyone gangs up on me to kill me first."

"Oh poor baby. Are you playing with them today?"

"Do you mind?"

"Only if you play with me when we get home" she whispered in his ear.

"I can definitely arrange that baby" he said kissing her.

"Hey, hey, hey...there'll be none of that. If we have to wait until we get home, so do you guys" Max yelled from behind them.

"Keep it up Maxwell and I'll call Nat before after we land and you'll be waiting a long time for anything" Karen yelled back as everyone laughed. The guys got into playing their game and Karen just leaned her head on Sidney's shoulder and enjoyed the flight.

An hour and a half later, the plane landed at the airport. Karen still had her car there and told Sidney she would meet him at home. They followed each other and got home in no time. When they got out, Sidney grabbed Karen's bag from her so she could unlock the door. After they got inside, Sidney all but threw the bags down and scooped Karen up carrying her into the living room.

"I swear we need to turn this room into our bedroom. You don't have the patience to take me upstairs."

"I have the patience baby, I just love playing with you in every room of the house." Sidney put her down and grabbed a pillow, putting it at the end of the couch. He laid Karen down and got on top of her.

"You know, this isn't exactly what I had in mind for celebrating your win."

"Why don't you let me do what I have planned and you can do yours later?"

"I think I can handle that."

"I think I have something you can handle."

"Mmm, bring it Crosby." They started kissing and soon clothes were shed and thrown to the floor, leaving two naked bodies on the couch. Karen didn't waste time moving her leg so Sidney could enter her. As he did, Karen gasped at the feeling of him opening her wide for him to fit. Sidney moved inside of her, not wanting to loose anything between them. He picked up the pace and then slowed down, getting the most out of Karen. She sensed her orgasm rising within her body and Sidney could feel it too. He didn't want it to end yet and stopped moving. He wrapped his arms around the small of her back and lifted her up to move her in a sitting up position against the arm of the couch. Sidney was right up against her body pumping into her. Their lips found each other as their orgasms built stronger and let go, each succumbing to them. "Ok, so maybe I was wrong and am liking this room even more."

"I knew you would" Sidney said before going in for another kiss.

"Could we maybe move cause this is hurting my back?"

"Well I think I can make it better for you." Sidney pulled out of her and took her hand, moving her to the middle of the couch. He turned her so she was facing the back of the couch and told her to kneel on the cushions. Sidney got inbetween her legs and Karen leaned forward so he could find her opening and ease inside. She sat back up and against his chest, gripping the top of the couch as he thrusted into her. Sidney got harder, making the couch shift from it's spot on the floor. Karen loved how intense he got when they went away from their normal routine and wished he did it more often. Sidney leaned her forward and laid on her back as he pounded upward into her heated core. Karen put her head on the couch as her second orgasm ripped through her body and the scream of his name fell upon her lips. Sidney came hard a minute later, collapsing his head onto her back.

"Are you taking something I don't know about? Twice in a span of not even 2 minutes. How is this possible?"

"Well you've said it yourself, I'm just in my prime and have lots of energy."

"Especially after playing for 60 minutes prior."

"Winning gives me an extra boost every time." Sidney moved off the couch so Karen could turn around and sit down. He went to the kitchen to get some water for them and came back to sit beside her.

"I think we need to have nights where you just walk around naked."

"Just me or can you join me?"

"You could probably get me to join you...if what just happened here continues."

"I think we can both make that happen."

"Why don't we head to bed? It's a big day tomorrow finding out who you'll play next round."

"I'll only follow you to bed if you promise we can celebrate us winning the series."

"What do you call what we just did?"

"A pre-celebration sexfest."

Karen sat there and laughed before getting up and walking to the steps "well are you coming?" she said turning around.

"Don't need to ask me twice" he said making his way over to her, heading upstairs. Karen kissed him and went into the bathroom. Sidney laid down and waited for her.

When Karen came out of the bathroom, she smiled when she saw Sidney just lying there like he was kid waiting for a bedtime story. She walked over, climbing on top of him and straddling his hips "so do you have a request or do you trust me?"

Sidney reached up and grabbed her arms, bringing her down to him "I trust you to do whatever you want to me."

Karen kissed him as she let her hand move inbetween their bodies, massaging him. She heard the growl come from his throat and smiled as she pulled away from him. Karen sat up but rolled off to the side, only to turn around and restraddle him facing the foot of the bed. Sidney put his hands on her ass and lightly rubbed as she slid down on him. He was getting quite turned on since they haven't had sex this way and getting to watch her ride him was overwhelming. Karen put her hands over Sidney's that were on her hips, entwining their fingers together. As the feelings began to rise, Karen got faster until she couldn't take anymore and her orgasm blasted through her body for the final time that night. Sidney felt the tightness around him and as Karen slowed down, he came hard inside of her. After another minute, Karen climbed off and laid beside him. Sidney brought her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Ok, is it me or do we need to do that more often?"

"Did that turn you on more than the other ways we do it?"

"More than you can imagine baby."

Good, now get some sleep stud" she said with a light laugh.

The next day, Sidney and Karen went over to Marc-Andre's to watch game 7 of the Rangers/Capitals game to see who they will play next. Karen secretly hoped for the Rangers but as they watched the game, the time told as the Capitals won and would be the Penguins next opponents. As they were leaving the house, Karen was quiet and Sidney wasn't sure what was going on.

"You ok baby?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You maybe want to try this again."

"Sorry, I just didn't want to see you guys play the Caps."

"Why?"

"Do you not remember what happened the last couple times you played them?"

"Look, baby I know you got worried last time when I got hit and left the game early but that's not going to happen this time around. I will promise you that."

"So if I believe you now and then something does happen, I get to kick your ass all I want."

Sidney wrapped his arms around her waist before letting her get in the car "you can do whatever you want to me." He kissed her then opened the door for her so she could get in before going around to his side and heading home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoooaa. that was hot.
three times in one chapter?! whoaa girl!

can't wait to see how sid & karen handle round 2!

AA said...

yayyy you updated! this is my favorite story! awesome chapter! can't wait for more!

Val said...

Love the update...thanks, girl!