5.27.2009

Chapter 130

After they all finished eating some laid out in the sun and others, like Karen and Sidney decided to take a walk. He saw a pier and they headed that way.

"Thank you for today baby. We really needed this."

"Well, it was mainly for you. The others were just an added bonus."

"So after Tuesday if we win, we go back to the finals."

"Yep."

"And you do remember what you made me do during the finals last year."

"Yep."

"Since we're now married, are you or were you going to withhold anything again until the finals are over?"

"Hmm, haven't really thought about it. I guess I need to wait and see what happens Tuesday night."

Sidney stopped them before they walked up the steps to the pier "please tell me you will be merciful this year and not take anything away."

"Are you begging me my husband?"

"If I have to."

"I'll make you a deal."

"Ok."

"If you can put the Canes away on Tuesday and show that my trip down here didn't distract you from putting the team away, I will not withhold anything this year."

"I love you" Sidney said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Karen kissed him then they headed up the steps. Sidney held her hand as they walked to the end of the pier to look out at the ocean and just take in the scenery.

Sidney had Karen in front of him, holding her around her waist "so which one?" he whispered in her ear.

"Which one what?"

"Which of my boys do you want at the fantasy party?"

"Are you actually considering this or are you just curious to find out who it is?"

"I might consider it IF I knew who it was. Come on baby, tell me. Is it at least a hockey player?"

"Yes."

"Is it one of the guys on the team?"

"No." Karen thought about saying 'not anymore' but she figured he would have guessed right. She turned around to look at him "do you seriously want this to happen?"

"It's something you want and I always want to give you what you want."

"As sweet as that is, do you know why some fantasies stay a fantasy?"

"No, why?"

"Would you actually be able to handle another guy joining us? A guy you know of touching me, kissing me, doing everything to me that only you are suppose to do to me and my body." Karen saw Sidney looked away as she was talking and she saw his eyes change "you know your eyes only ever get that color before and during a game" she said of the dark brown if not black color of intensity that was showing through.

"I guess I never really thought about it" he said looking out at the ocean.

"Some fantasies are realistic enough to make a reality and others you want to keep as a fantasy you only dream about. Just like if you wanted a threesome with us and another woman. I don't think I can handle having someone else touch you."

"But you do have other fantasies that include me that we could make a reality?"

"Yes, but I might not reveal them all at once. Have to keep the marriage somewhat interesting."

"I think with us, it will always be interesting." Sidney leaned in and kissed her "we might want to get heading back."

"Yeah I guess we do."

"We'll have to take another trip after the playoffs are over, somewhere just us."

"I definitely think that's a great idea." They held hands as they walked off the pier and back over to the others. Everyone helped get cleaned up and headed back to the cars for the two hour trip back to Raleigh.

"Are we doing something for dinner tonight?" Max asked.

"We actually have dinner plans with mom and dad" Sidney told him.

"We do?"

"Sorry, was going to tell you this morning but forgot."

"Well that leaves us to have a romantic dinner Nat."

"Haven't had one of those in a while."

"What do you mean, we had one before we left to come down here."

"Max, we never ate."

"But it was still romantic."

"And you think we're bad" Karen told Sidney who sat there and smiled.

"I guess that means all hockey player have a two track mind...the game and sex."

"You said it stud, not me." They got back to the hotel and parked the car, meeting up with the rest of the guys in the lobby. They all thanked Karen for letting them join them to get the pressures of the game off their backs for one day.

Everyone went their separate ways as Karen and Sidney went to get ready to meet his parents for dinner. Sidney joined Karen in the shower and tried his hardest to get her to play around, but she kept swatting his hands away until Sidney just gave up. She kissed his cheek and told him that tonight he would allowed to play which put a bigger smile on his face. Karen got dressed in a pair of capris and a tank top as Sidney wore a pair of shorts and a polo shirt. They met his parents in the lobby and went to dinner.

"So Karen, any ideas for how you want the wedding to go this summer?" Trina asked.

"I really don't. This is for your family, so why don't you just plan it how you see it."

"You won't turn all bridezilla if you don't like what she planned?"

"Are we already married?"

"Yeah."

"Will that change if one of us don't show up?"

"No."

"Then, um, yeah I don't see that really happening. If I wanted a huge wedding with all the stress and fuss, I would have told you no that night."

"You're really going to trust me to do whatever?"

"Yeah, I mean this is for you guys, why not plan it how you want it. As long as this one is there at the end of the aisle" she said pointing to Sidney "I don't care what all else happens."

"Such faith in me baby." Karen just laughed at him before their food came. They all ate with light conversation, Sidney and his dad about hockey with Karen and Trina about other things. An hour later, they headed back to the hotel but Sidney didn't feel like going up yet. They said goodnight to his parents and asked Karen to talk a walk with him.

"What's going on studly?" she said with a smile.

"Nothing just our time is dwindling down and I want to spend as much of it with you as I can."

"Well Nat and I won't have to leave until 2p at the latest, so we can have a couple hours after you get back from practice."

"I know. Are you really alright with my mom planning our wedding?"

"Sid, when we got married on center ice at the Igloo it was perfect because it was just us. Yes, your parents should've been there but this way your mom can plan the wedding of her dreams for you. Besides, I know she wants to so why not let her. All I need to do is pick out the dress."

"You'll look beautiful in anything."

"Says the man that would love to see me walk down the aisle naked."

"Well that to" he said to Karen hitting him on the arm "what? I love this body without clothes." Sidney drew her closer and kissed her before continuing their walk. They ended up back to the hotel a half hour later and headed to their room.

"I have an idea stud."

"Oo, can't wait to hear this" he said with a huge smile.

"Why don't we get our suits back on and head down to the pool for a midnight swim?"

"Do you really want to put your suit on for that?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes you sex fiend. Other players could be down there and a team orgy with me being the only girl is not one of my fantasies....just one on one with them." she said as she went into the bathroom to change leaving Sidney standing there shaking his head, laughing. They got ready and ten minutes later, they were going to the pool. Karen nudged Sidney in the side when they saw about 6 other players there swimming around and having fun before joining them.

2 comments:

Val said...

What a sweet day for all of the players, and love that Karen and the parents are getting along...

As always, more very soon, please!

Ellen said...

Loved it!
more soon please!