5.17.2009

Chapter 124

A couple nights later, everyone was at the arena for game 6 and hoping the Pens could close out the series. The game went like all the others with both teams scoring goals back and forth. The Pens trailed late in the third until Sidney scored and tied it at 4-4. For the third time in the series, the game was going into overtime. The fans in the arena hoped it came out in their favor again but that would be the case this time around. The Caps scored and sent the series to a game 7 in Washington.

Karen sat down in her seat and put her head in her hands. She knew Sidney's mood would be somber and wondered if she should just have Sheril take her home but she decided to head down with Natalie and hope for the best. Karen again waited outside the locker room up against the wall to wait for Sidney to come out. A few minutes later he did and made a beeline for her. There were no words needed, all he did was take her into his arms and hugged her. Someone called for him and he came out of the hug, kissed her, and took her hand in his so she could go with him. When the media frenzy was over, he came out and walked over to her.

"Hey baby."

"Hey" she smiled at him "need to talk about it?"

"I'm ok baby, I just thought we had this and let it slip away."

"Sid, you guys let nothing slip away. There is still one more game to be played."

"I know but knowing it could over in a couple days..."

"Alright, stop. It'll be over but the better team is going to come out on top."

Sidney stood there looking at Karen and smiled "that would be us right?" He knew she wouldn't predict the outcome "you know you want to tell me who's going to win."

"Fine, you win. I believe you and the other guys will come out strong and not look back until the game is over."

"How much would we win by?"

"You are just tempting fate huh?"

"Tell me?"

"I'll say you win by 3. Is that enough cushion?"

"Yeah, that'll work. How many do I score?"

"Ok, that's enough. Go get showered and changed. I do have to work tomorrow you know." Karen started walking away and Sidney followed her.

"That's ok, I'll get it out of you before I leave tomorrow" he said catching up to her.

"Well if you're good until we get home, you might hear about it later." They reached the locker room and Sidney kissed her before heading in and getting his shower so they could go home.

During the car ride home, Sidney couldn't keep his hands off Karen. She would playfully swat them away only to have him do it again and again. She gave him a look to make him stop and he did for the rest of the way home. After Sidney pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine, Karen got out and started to walk up to the house. Sidney smiled and ran after her only to scoop her up into his arms.

"Sid put me down so I can open the door first."

"You know, we've been active all over the house but we haven't explored out here yet."

Karen looked around "you are not serious?"

"Most of the porch is hidden by the bushes and the closest house is yards away. Where's you sense of adventure?"

"Oh I have an adventuous side stud and you've more than seen it."

"Please? It'll make losing better" he said pouting which made Karen laugh.

"You are not really going to use that line on me are you?"

Sidney put her down and leaned her up against the column, pressing his body into hers "the way I see it my sweet wife, I already got you so I don't need a line anymore." Karen saw the passion in his eyes before he captured her lips with a fiery kiss. "So Mrs. Crosby, feel like putting on a show?"

"Only with you Mr. Crosby" she said seductively.

Their lips came together again, not holding back every feeling that stirred in their bodies. Sidney's hands went under her jersey so he could undo her jeans and take them off. He slid down her underwear with them with only her jersey covering her. Karen took off his jacket and tie then began to unbutton his shirt. Sidney took off his pants while she was doing that but left his boxers on in case someone did stop by. Karen could feel him grow harder against her and couldn't wait anymore. She snuck her hand inside the fly opening, massaging him to his full potential. Karen brought out her hand but brought Sidney's hard cock out with her. The next motion was Sidney lifting one of Karen's legs, wrapping it around his hip and sliding inside her wet center. He began to pump in and out of her slowly to get a pace going. Karen moved her hands into his boxers and squeezed his ass before moving them up his back to his shoulders then resting them tangled in his hair. Sidney went from Karen's lips to her neck and with every nip, she would gasp and lightly pull his hair. As their moans started to become more frequent and Sidney could feel how close Karen was getting to her peak. He slowed down and then stopped, pulling out of her. He put her leg down and led her to the wooden bench. Sidney sat down as Karen straddled him, sliding back down over him. His lips found the area on her neck again as Karen started to move her hips in an upward motion. Her movements got bigger bringing her orgasm screaming back as her body shook and a moan escaped her lips. She slowly kept moving her hips realizing Sidney hadn't hit hs yet. The longer she went, Karen felt another wave charge through her body but this time she brought Sidney with her. He left her neck and his hands pushed down on her body as he filled her up. Once Karen finished milking him draining every last drop, their eyes locked and lips met in another heated kiss.

"So what do you think? Maybe we can have more nights like this."

"What? You losing a hockey game or sex on the porch?" she said smiling.

"Baby, that was cruel."

"Sorry studly" she said kissing him "but I think we could have another night out here sometime."

"See, I knew you'd love it."

"I don't think it was the atmosphere as much as the guy that I love having sex with."

"Well if that's the case, I may need to think of other places we can have a little fun."

"Can't wait to see what you have in store for me." Karen kissed him and got off his lap. She picked up her clothes as Sidney got situated then helped pick up his. They headed inside and went upstairs so Karen could get a couple hours of sleep. When they both got ready for bed, they climbed in and cuddled up to each other.

"Baby?"

"Hmm."

"Do you have fantasies?"

"All the time, why?"

"Fantasies about me?"

"Yes. Why do you want to know?"

"Just because." Sidney was quiet for a few minutes before speaking again "are they sexual fantasies?"

Karen sat up and looked at Sidney "ok, what's going on?"

"I just wanted to know if you have fantasies is all?"

"Everyone has fantasies Sid. I'm sure you do."

"Yeah I do."

"Do I get to know?"

"If I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?"

"Yes."

Sidney grabbed her arm so she could lay back down in his arms "my fantasy is after winning the Stanley Cup at home, you and I make love on center ice at the arena after everyone leaves."

"Really? Please tell me there's a mattress of some sort. I really don't want frost bite on my ass."

"There is a mattress and candles and soft music. Just ever since you and I got together it was one thing we haven't done and after winning the Cup just makes it more special."

"That's sweet, but don't you have something a little more naughty. Fantasies are suppose to uninhibit yourself."

"So yours would be....?"

"A threesome."

"Ok, now who's being naughty."

"It's a normal fantasy thank you. Like you never thought of having sex with two women."

"Maybe when I was younger but now that I found you, I don't need to be with anyone else. But apparently you still have those thoughts."

"If this is going to stumble into an argument I forfeit. You are enough man for me, but there's something about having two men touch you at the same time it's intoxicating."

"So I would be one of the guys" he said feeling Karen nod her head against his chest "who else would be joining us?"

"Not sure, the other guy changes from time to time. I haven't had the reoccurring fantasy with just one."

"Will I be the first to know when that happens?"

"We'll see. Can we both get some sleep for a few hours now?"

Sidney kissed the top of her head as she cuddled into his chest. The fact was, Karen did have the fantasy with a reoccurring guy other than Sidney, she just didn't think he would take to kindly at who it was.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Hmm...I wonder who it is... :)

AA said...

oh man that cliffhanger is going to kill me!! please update soon so we will know what happens next!!!! awesome chapter by the way!

Kristina said...

a threesome, really?!?!?! now that calls for some hot action. I wonder who it is... should get interesting. =D

Anonymous said...

ahh who is it?!

Val said...

You know, just when it get too much hotter...you throw us for a real loop!