5.21.2009

Chapter 125

Tuesday night, Karen was home alone as Sidney was in Washington for game 7 on Saturday. She had already talked to him before him and the guys went to dinner and doubt if she would get him again before going to bed since she had to work the next day. Karen watched tv for another hour then got a shower before heading to bed.

During the morning at work, Karen was on break and got out her cell phone. She knew Sidney would be at the morning skate getting ready for the game tonight and decided to send him a good luck text. Karen smiled knowing what his reaction would be and put her phone away going back to work.

Sidney in the guys were in the locker room after practice getting their gear off and talking about what they need to do for the game that night. As he stood up, Sidney grabbed for his phone to check it. When he opened it, he saw he had a picture message from Karen and opened it.

Hey stud. Was a little lonely last night so I thought I would show you what you missed. Hope this inspires a couple goals. I love you!!!

He scrolled down and saw Karen standing in the shower all wet. His jaw about hit the floor as he stared at the picture. Sidney didn't realize Max sat down beside him and peaked over to see what had him so hypnotized.

"You ok Sid? What are you staring...oh my god, is that Karen?" Max said getting a glimpse of the picture she sent.

Sidney looked over to him and pushed him away "this is for me, not the team."

"Then you should have waited until you got to the hotel." Max took the phone from Sidney's hand to get a better look "damn man, I knew she had a body but not that one. You must give her some good workouts to keep her lookin that good."

"What are you two talking about?" Jordan asked curiously. Sidney tried to get the phone from Max but it was too late and Jordan had come over and he showed him what Karen sent. "Are you kidding me Darryl? You need to share that wealth with your boys."

Sidney finally got the phone from his two gawking friends and held on to it, shaking his head at them.

"You're going to have to let it go and get your shower sometime Sid."

"Maybe I'll shower when I get back to the hotel."

"We won't take your phone Sid" Jordan said laughing.

"I know you won't" he said leaving the room with his phone. He walked out, locking it and finding Dana to give his phone to until he was ready to head out. A while later, Sidney was in his room laying on the bed. He was staring at the picture of Karen and thinking about all they've been through together. All the ups and downs and still end up married and more in love then he had ever imagined. Just as he closed his phone, it beeped with another message.

I know it's your nap time, but just wanted to say good luck tonight and the two goals you score will be huge.

Sidney smiled that she predicted how many he would score and hoped it rang true. Thank you baby. I do need to thank you for that picture too, that should help knowing what I have to celebrate with if we win.

Don't you mean, when you win? This game is yours to take Sid, I know it is.

You need to quit your job and just stay with me all day and tell me that. We could win every game with positivity like yours.

We'll talk about it when you get home. Take your nap and I will plan the biggest celebration for you when you get home.

Just for me?

Just for you and if you liked that picture, wait until you get to see he real thing.

I don't know if I'll be able to take a nap now with that vision in my head.

Oh I can give you another visual if you'd like.

If you're offering...

Karen had already taken another naughty picture with her phone's camera and stored it to send to him when he was on the plane ride home but since he wanted it now, she found it and sent it off to him.

I'm always offering stud. I'll see you tonight when you get home. Love you!

Love you too baby.

Sidney shut his phone and closed his eyes but then his phone beeped again. He picked it up realizing he had another picture coming through. He opened it and was more shocked to what she sent him. It was a picture of her crotch and her fingers were over her swollen lips like she was rubbing over them. He read what was with it... can't wait until it's your fingers touching me stud. Sidney couldn't believe she did that but then again, yeah he can. She had a side to her that only he saw and was glad about that. He put his phone aside and again tried to fall asleep.

Karen decided to stay home and watch the game. When Sidney scored the first goal she knew the tension was off and it was apparent when the Pens scored again and again. They held onto the lead and never looked back as they went on to win 6-2 to close out the game and series. Sidney had scored a second time and there were his two goals she said he'd get. She stayed up to watch the post game press conference Sidney would have to take part in and then went to bed. Karen had taken a nap herself after she got off the phone with him so she would be awake when he came home and before needing to go to work.

A few hours later, it was close to 1a when the team got into Pittsburgh and headed to their cars to part ways. Sidney got home about 20 minutes later and quietly went into the house, heading straight upstairs. He entered the room and saw Karen sleeping on her side. Sidney put his stuff down, took off his shoes and slowly got into bed. He turned facing Karen and slid his hand under the covers until he felt her leg. Sidney moved his hand up her leg and got inbetween them when he got closer to her crotch. He managed to get inside her underwear and started to rub over her. Karen stirred and opened her eyes.

"Is this what you had in mind baby?" Sidney said as he continued to rub her. Karen just nodded her head and waited for his lips to meet hers. She grabbed his shirt in her hands as he got harder. Sidney inserted a couple fingers to help bring her over the edge, making her literally scream out her pleasure. After Karen calmed down, Sidney removed his hand and held her close.
"Ok, that was even better then when I did it."

"Well you know I have that extra touch to drive you wild."

"That you do stud. Congratulations on winning the game and series."

"Thanks baby, I don't think I could've done it without you believing in me."

"Yeah you could've, I just make you realize it. So, I was going to take a shower before work this morning, care to join me to see what you missed yesterday?"

"Do you really need to ask me that?"

"Well I didn't know if you'd be tired from playing and the plane ride is all."

"I guess I need to show you I have more than enough energy." Karen kissed him and got out of bed, stripping as she went. Sidney got up and undressed as he heard the shower start. When he was finished, he went into the bathroom and pulled back the curtain stepping inside behind her "the picture doesn't do you justice baby."

Karen felt his hands roam all over her body "well maybe I need a picture of you to make that same judgment but I already know this is better."

Sidney kissed the back of her neck as he grabbed the soap and began to wash her body. Karen turned around to face him and got some soap lathered in her hands to do the same to him. They took their time feeling every inch of each other's bodies and couldn't stop their lips from finding one another's.

"Do you know how much I want you right now?" Sidney whispered as his lips left hers.

"I'd rather you show me then make me guess."

Sidney kissed her again before turning her to face the wall. He grabbed her hips, slightly moving her from the wall so he could have easy access. Karen felt him slip inside of her and she put her hands on the wall to steady her. Sidney stepped in closer to her body so he was pressed up against her, moving his hips in an upward motion. He kept a steady pace pumping into her, letting the moans fill the stall. Sidney got faster and could feel Karen getting close. He pulled out and made her face him. He lifted Karen up and held her against the wall, entering her again. Their lips met as Sidney pounded harder into her bringing out both of their orgasms. He thrusted a couple more times before letting her down. Karen stayed close to him, holding on until her legs stopped shaking.

"I think I like starting the day this way better."

"Me too, especially when it goes with winning the night before."

"I don't think we would ever stop celebrating your wins."

"I hope not. I think we've been in here long enough and I don't want you to be late." Sidney let her go and turned off the water. They got out and he handed her a towel as he got his own. He watched Karen wrap the towel around her body and go into the bedroom. "Oh, by the way baby, Max and Jordan saw the picture of you in the shower."

"And how did that happen?" she said getting dressed.

"Well you know, I was lookng at it in the locker room and Max looked over when he sat down, then Jordan wanted to know what we were looking at and Max showed him. Are you mad?"

"Not at you, but I may get back at Maxwell and Jordy at a later date."

"Can I watch?" he said as she walked over to him.

"Of course you can." Karen kissed him long and passionate "I've got to go. See you later?"

"I will be here waiting for you baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Get some sleep." Sidney pulled her back to kiss her again then let her go. He heard her leave before crawling into bed and going to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it :]

Val said...

wowsa!

AA said...

awesome update!!!!! keep it coming!

Lauren said...

What a homecoming... :)