5.25.2009

Chapter 127

As they were at the bar talking, the girls gathered back around them thinking they could start something.

"So who are you?" one of the girls asked with an attitude.

"Why does it matter?" Karen told them sweetly.

"It matters because you're interrupting us."

"I didn't think I was. My sincere apologies to you all." Karen started to walk away but couldn't leave well enough alone "actually, I don't apologize. I have no reason to apologize to any of you."

"We were here first so to speak and you can't just walk in here and think they're going to pick YOU over any of us."

"Well let's break it down princess and for your benefit, I'll talk slow" she said as the the guys all looked at each other and knew what was coming. "I didn't just show up. My friend and I were invited by not only Sidney but the others as well."

"Don't tell me you're dating one of them?" one spoke up rudely.

"Ok I won't tell you. But I will say this...if you think that you or any of your friends has a chance with Sid, you might want to rethink your plans for tonight. I can guarantee that none of you will be making the trek upstairs."

"Oh and you are?"

"Yeah I am" she said smiling.

"Don't tell me...you're HIS girlfriend?"

"Wow, you just enlightened all of us to the speed of stupid."

"Why he'd want you when he could have this" she said thrusting her breasts and moving her hands over her body "is beyond me. I guess there's no call for taste anymore among hockey players."

"Maybe your right or maybe they're just sick and tired of spending the night with the incredibly stupid for it to actually mean something to them. Maybe they want a WOMAN that can satisfy every fiber of their being and not little girls who talk a big game then don't show for the finale."

"Well if you hadn't shown up, I would have fulfilled every fantasy and more for him."

"Don't bet on it. See I know girls like you" Karen said stepping up to her "hanging around the arenas before and after games, hoping to flash a smile, maybe a little flesh to get their attention and when they play nice and offer a smile back you take that as an invitation. But take my advice you little crotch jockey, I see you around Sidney again and you won't be riding anyone ever again." She stayed toe to toe to her, staring at her until the blonde backed away.

"Fine, he's not the only one worth my time" she said taking a step away "there are others."

"Keep telling yourself that." Karen couldn't contain her smile as she watched the group of girls slink away from the group and leave.

"See Nat, now why can't you stand up for me like that?" Max said stunned at what he just saw.

"It's that internal fear that I will kill you myself if you even touch another girl" Natalie responded.

"Damn Karen, I didn't think you had it in you" Kris told her "I'm proud of you."

"Just proud of what's mine and would like to keep it that way."

"You know baby, we could just go to the media tomorrow morning" he started to say as he played with their wedding rings on her necklace "and then everyone will know."

"Let's not go that far yet stud."

Sidney leaned in and whispered in her ear "how far would you like to go?"

"With you? As far as you can take me."

"How about we go upstairs and find out?" Karen just smiled at Sidney as he took her hand in his and led her out of the bar. The guys began to make cat calls as they left which got Sidney and Karen laughing on the way to the elevator. "I still can't believe you said all that to them" he said pressing the button for their floor and taking her into his arms after the doors closed.

"Can't help sticking up for what's mine. You've done it for me, so I need to do it for you."

"I think you just do it to turn me on."

"Were you turned on?"

"More than words can express baby" he said capturing her lips with a heated kiss. As his hands were about to roam, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Sidney couldn't get Karen into his room fast enough as they were all over each other before the door shut behind them. Clothes were stripped off and thrown around the room until they were both naked, holding on to each other. Karen smiled at him and moved towards the bed, motioning for Sidney to join her. When he walked over to her, she told him to lay down straddling over his legs. She bent down, taking him into her mouth, sucking on him until he was hard. When he was, Karen sat up and positioned herself over him sliding down on his hard cock letting it stretch her completely. They both moaned out for each other as the sensations were too much to take. Karen leaned back, putting her hands on his thighs as her hips moved upward on him. Sidney's hands gripped her hips helping her move over him. The feelings began to intensify for both of them as Karen got faster bringing them to their peaks. She slowed down to milk every drop from him before leaning down and kissing him. Sidney rolled them over and laid on top of her, continuing the kiss until they couldn't breath. They unattached their lips and Sidney placed his head on her chest and closed his eyes, falling asleep to her heart beating.

An hour later, Sidney woke up and got out of bed, going to the bathroom. When he came back out, he looked at Karen sleeping and smiled before walking out on the balcony for some air. Karen came to a few minutes later and saw the balcony door opened. She grabbed Sidney's dress shirt and put it on, heading outside to find him.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, I just needed a little air."

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing's the matter baby. I guess I just realized how perfect my life is."

"21 and already a hockey phenom, how much more perfect can it get?"

"As long as you're in my life, it will forever be perfect."

"Now you're just trying to flatter me for another round."

"Well yeah that too" he said bringing her in front of him and wrapping his arms around her. They were looking out at the sky, content with their love and life together. Soon, Sidney's lips found her neck as his hands went under the shirt bringing it up to expose her ass to him. Karen grabbed the shirt holding it up as Sidney brought his cock out of his boxers, rubbing it over her awaiting opening.

Karen's breathing began to quicken and leaned back to him "now Sid, don't keep me waiting. I want you inside of me."

Sidney guided himself inside of her wanting lips, feeling the wetness coat him "I will never keep you waiting baby." Karen let go of the shirt and gripped the railing as Sidney began to pump in and out of her. He found the railing as well and pushed himself deeper inside of her making as little of movement he can.

"Sid" she silently cried out "oh God."

"Almost there baby, cum for me" he said as his thrusts became harder and literally pounded her into the railing. Karen couldn't hold on any longer as her body shook with excitment and her orgasm rocketed throughout her entire being. Sidney thrusted a few more times until he came hard, collapsing over her.

"Wow" she said trying to regain her breath.

"Just wow baby" he said as out of breath as she was.

"There....are no....other words....then wow."

Sidney smiled into her hair before standing up, pulling out of her and turning her around to face him "tell me we win tomorrow night. I need to hear you say it baby."

Karen looked into his eyes and saw the uncertainity "you'll win tomorrow night stud. No one can stop you guys, this is yours and I believe in you." Sidney leaned in and kissed her before picking her up and carrying her back to bed. He placed her down and crawled in beside her, holding her until he had to let go in the morning for practice.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, that was hot.

More soon, please!

Caitlin said...

boy do you know how to write it... wow.

Anonymous said...

oohhhh wowwww.

loved it.

Val said...

Fabulously hot...