5.10.2009

Chapter 122

The next couple days had passed and the team was heading to Washington for the first two games of the second round. As Karen got ready to watch game one, she hoped the Caps didn't have the momentum coming off the win against the Rangers. That wasn't the case. The game started off right with Sidney getting the first goal and Karen could see he had his game face on and was ready to play. The game went on and the teams exchanged goals with the Caps coming out on top. Karen knew he would be disappointed but figured a way to cheer him up. She had gotten ready for bed and grabbed her cell phone before crawling into bed and calling Sidney.

Sidney was lying in bed when his cell phone rang. He looked and saw it was Karen, smiling before answering it.

"Hey baby."

"Hey stud."

"Thought you might be in bed already."

"Well I am in bed but I couldn't fall asleep without talking to you first."

"Is that right."

"Yeah, I figured you were feeling down about the game and wanted to see if there was something I could do to help make you feel better."

"I wish you could baby."

"Did you know that I have one of your dress shirts on and everytime I have a thought of you, I unbutton one of the buttons?"

"You do? How many buttons do you have left?"

"Just one. It's the last button on the shirt and when I unbutton it, I will be completely naked."

"What do you plan to do to yourself lying there completely naked?"

"Well you know when I think of you I can't help but touch myself. Just hearing your voice sends fire through my entire body."

"Maybe I should help you put out the fire then?"

"I'm hoping you would."

"Tell me, if I was there with you what would I be doing to you?"

"Your hands would start on my breasts kneading them, stopping every now and then to bring your mouth to my nipples sucking on them, making my back arch into your touches. You lightly bite down on them then blow cool air over them to soothe away any pain."

Sidney began to feel himself get hard with how erotic she was getting. He moved his hand into his boxers and started to caress himself as she kept talking. "Move your hand down your body baby. I want you to go deep inside of you."

"Mmm, you know exactly what I like stud. I am making a line down my stomach to my mound. I can feel the heat coming off of me knowing how wet it is inside awaiting my fingers. My lips are so swollen and aching to be touched."

"Touch them baby. Touch them like I would" he coaxed her on as he continued to pleasure himself.

"The light touches sends chills up my spine, imagining it's your tongue licking them and making way to my clit. You find it, sucking on it to bring me one step closer to the edge" Karen said rubbing over her clit as hard as she can "I need to feel you inside me Sid" she whispered.

"Go deep inside baby. Pretend I'm there ready to plunge deep into your wet center."

Karen moved her fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out like Sidney's cock would if he was with her. She could feel the wetness coat them making it easier to slide inside her. Her thumb found her clit, rubbing over it to finish the job. Her moans into the phone made Sidney rub harder and faster sending his own moans back to Karen.

"Oh god" she practically screamed.

"Right there baby. Come for me. Bring us both over the edge."

Karen felt her body tense and her orgasm take over with every final thrust of her hand "Sid" she said breathlessly as her juices flowed all over her fingers hearing Sidney moan out knowing he came as well. They both calmed down and regained their composure.

"I definitely feel better after that baby."

"Me too. I guess it goes to show how much I miss you when you're gone."

"Makes me wonder how much fun you can have alone when I'm gone."

"Well I think I just proved it's all about you stud."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too. Night Sid."

"Night baby." They hung up and Karen couldn't stop the smile from creeping onto her lips. She went to the bathroom to clean up and then went to bed with more erotic dreams of her husband.

On Monday night, Karen was with the girls watching game two in Washington. As like the last game, Sidney scored the first goal but he also scored the other two for the Pens getting a hat trick as they lost the game by only one goal again.

"Damn, something must had gotten into Sidney for him to play with that much intensity" Sheril said.

Karen just smiled knowing what it was "I think he was just ready to play tonight to try and even the series."

"It could've worked if Alex the Asshole didn't score a hat trick too" Natalie countered.

"Yeah, but they come home for two games at the arena and we all know how hyped up the crowd will be" Diane said to the others agreeing.

"Well, I am going to head home. Maybe get a chance to see Sid for a few minutes tonight."

"I'm sure it will last fifteen minutes."

"You must be talking about Steve there, because Sid has never taken fifteen minutes...it's always longer" Karen said smiling before walking out the door.

"You don't have to brag about it" Sheril yelled after her.

Karen got home a half hour later and did a few things before heading to bed. She thought about getting dressed but decided to go to bed naked in case Sidney had some energy when he came home. A little while later, Karen came to and heard the front door open then close. She hit the light on her alarm clock and saw it was after almost one. She closed her eyes and pretended to fall back asleep. A few minutes later, Sidney walked upstairs and into the bedroom. He turned on the bathroom light, closing the door a little so only a little light came into the bedroom. He began to get undressed down to his boxers. When Sidney was done, he pulled back the covers and saw Karen lying on her side facing away from him, naked. He smiled to himself and went to turn off the bathroom light. Sidney took off his boxers and crawled into bed, spooning right up behind her. He let his fingers lightly run from her back to her ass and inbetween her legs, feeling her wet lips waiting for him. He moved her top leg over, giving him full access to her opening. Sidney slid inside, put his hand on her hip and started pumping slowly into her. Since Karen was awake, she was enjoying his ravage upon her. She turned her head and found his lips, kissing him with passion.

"Thought you were asleep" he said still assaulting her womanhood.

"I knew what you'd want after being away from each other." They connected their lips again as Sidney's hand found Karen's clit and rubbed as hard as he could over her. Karen broke the kiss and turned her head, burying it into the pillow as the sensations came through her body hard. The last few thrusts, Sidney went as hard and deep as he could to bring himself over the edge, filling her with his hot juices. He buried his head into her neck until he was done and able to pull out of her. Karen felt the emptiness from inside of her and turned over to face him. "Feel better about the loss?"

"A little. I mean we didn't really play all that bad, but we need to get going on some things."

"Sheril wondered what got into you to get a hat trick."

"What did you tell her?" he said smiling.

"Phone sex after game one."

"Please tell me you didn't?"

"I didn't" she laughed "just you found the intensity to come out playing. Not like the phone sex didn't have anything to do with it."

"Trust me, it made me feel so much better to play the next game."

"Then I hope after tonight will really get you going for games 3 and 4."

"This might be a new ritual to get me to score more often."

"I think we can arrange that" she said as he alarm went off. Karen reached over and turned it off. "Why don't you get some sleep and I will see you after work?"

"Ok, I'll be counting down the hours baby." He gave her a kiss and let her get up, watching her walk into the bathroom. He couldn't believe he was like this with her and no other girl brought it out in him. Sidney closed his eyes and fell asleep, not even hearing Karen leave a half hour later.

4 comments:

AA said...

yayyyy 2 chapters in one day! so glad you're back to updating! awesome chapter by the way

Anonymous said...

aw =]
they better have sex tonight. we need a win tomorrow! haha =]

Caitlin said...

oh wow...

Val said...

uh, yeah, oh wow!