5.24.2009

Chapter 126

A few days later, the guys found out that they would be playing Carolina and the series would start in Pittsburgh. Karen was kind of rooting for Boston to have a Black, White and Gold final but having Sidney at home for 8 days made it better. The first two games the Pens won and the Canes played good, just the Penguins played better. Especially Sidney and Geno. As the fans watched their team play to victory, they could see it wasn't the same team from last year.

As the series shifted to Raleigh and a game over Memorial weekend, Karen had an idea to take Natalie and drive down on Friday after work. They both had Monday off and with the game on Saturday and Tuesday, she knew the guys would actually have Sunday off to do something.

"So how's things going with Max?"

"I don't think I have ever been this happy with anyone."

"Max is special and to think what type of guy he was before you."

"Yes I know he was probably a womanizer but he's not like that anymore. He's eyes are only on me."

"That's good to know. Let me ask you something, have you and Max talked about personal things?"

"How personal?"

"Like, oh I don't know, if you have any fantasies."

"Ok, this car ride is about to get real interesting."

Karen began to laugh "seriously, have you guys ever talked about it."

"A little while were in bed or before we head there, you know to spice things up. Why?"

"One night after Sid and I had sex he just out of the blue asked me if I had any fantasies."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yeah, kind of blurted it out before I thought about it."

"Oh god Kiki, what did you say?"

Karen took a deep breath "a threesome."

"Seriously? You actually told him your fantasy was a threesome. Did you mention any names?"

"No, I adverted that by saying I didn't have a reoccuring guy. He played it off but the thing is...."

"You have someone in mind don't you?"

"It's weird, I love him to death and would probably never act on a threesome with him but I have had dreams of it."

"You know, if it's Max I will loan him out for a small fee. That boy can do wonders."

"Thank you but it's not Max."

"Then who is it? Jordan, Flower, Orps? Maybe Tanger, now there's a piece of ass I wouldn't mind having along with Max."

"Glad to see I'm not the only one who has sinful thoughts of the whole team and not just the one I'm married to." Karen caught herself and knew she said what she did knowing Nat didn't know about them being married.

"Ok, pull over."

"What?"

"There is a rest area right there" she pointed to the sign "pull over NOW!" Karen pulled off and found a parking space. Natalie made a move to get out, so Karen did too. She followed her to a picnic bench and sat down beside her. "Care to explain what you just said?"

"First of all, I didn't mean to keep it from all you guys but Sid and I decided to keep it quiet. During the series with Philadelphia, our anniversary fell before they were to leave to go on the road. He surprised me with a midnight skate Friday night after they won and before we left, he planned for a preacher to be there and he asked me to marry him. I of course said yes and we got married then and there." Karen held up her necklace to reveal both of their wedding rings.

"We would have kept it a secret if you told us to?"

"I know and please don't be mad. It was just the playoffs had began and I didn't want the press to find out and distract him. I knew you guys wouldn't let it slip, but the less people that knew made it easier for him. I was going to tell you guys once the playoffs ended since he was going to probably tell the media then."

"I'm not mad, shocked is more like it, but as it sets in I could see where you two were headed in that direction anyway." Natalie looked at her friend, smiled and then hugged her "just don't think Max and I will be there anytime soon."

"I won't but you have to swear you won't say anything. Max does know, actually the team knows, and I was surprised he didn't let it slip to you."

"As I think about it, he teased me about knowing something back then but I gave up on it when he wouldn't tell me. I'm happy for you, you deserve this and Sidney."

"Thanks Nat."

"Ok, my turn to drive. How much further do you think?"

"Not too much longer...2 to 3 hours left and we should hit the hotel a little after 9p." They got back in the car after using the restroom and getting some snacks.

"So back to this threesome deal, who's your third?"

"If I tell you, you have to swear to God you will never repeat it or I will curse you with an unplanned pregnancy of Quads and the father will not be Max."

"Damn girl, bring Jr High back into this. Ok, I swear I will never say anything to anyone even Max. Now who the hell is it?"

Karen sat there for a second and closed her eyes before quietly saying his name "Whit."

"Are you shitting me? Whit, Ryan Whitney? That is who you'd want in a threeway with Sid?" Natalie said surprised. "He doesn't seem the type or your type for that matter."

"I never told you this, but one night while Sid and I were broken up, he kissed me. It was nice and it did stir some feelings inside then when he got traded, more and more he's been popping in my head and it's always been during sex with Sidney."

"How was he?"

"NAT?"

"Come on, don't deprive me. I have never known anyone who remembers their dreams better than you."

"Let's just say, whoever he's sleeping with is one hell of a lucky lady."

"And Whit was always the quiet ones whenever we got together. Damn girl, can we trade lives for like a week."

"Why? Want to compare Maxwell to the hockey phenom?"

"With that ass and those legs, I wouldn't mind getting a taste of the power that comes from them."

"Trust me, he ain't your normal 21 year old."

"Amen to that" Natalie said that got them laughing. They continued talking the rest of the way and made good time to the hotel. As they pulled up and got out walking into the hotel, Karen saw a few players in the hotel bar. They quickly went to the room to put the bags down and freshen up, heading back down to see if Sidney and Max were there.

Karen walked into the bar area and saw the usual cast of characters pertaining to Jordan, Max, Marc, and Sidney but adding Kris and Brooks to the mix. As she got closer, the guys wasn't all she saw as a tribe of 8 blondes were surrounding them, more so Sidney. Karen looked to Natalie who just smiled at her as they made their way over to them.

Max was the first one to see them and tapped Sidney on the shoulder who looked at him. He just pointed to Karen standing in front of him looking not so happy. He excused himself and walked over to Karen as the group of girls frowned when he put his arms around her.

"What are you doing here baby?" Sidney asked more than surprised.

"Is it instinct or do you just need to surround yourself with a lot of young beautiful girls knowing I'm coming down to surprise you on the road?"

"That is all not me. Look at who else is over there."

"Yeah right, like they are really trying to get with all the others when you're there. Jordan, Max and the others are the appetitizers and you my darling husband is the main course."

"Does that make you dessert then my sexy wife?" Sidney said pulling her close to him.

"Don't do that, don't make a play for me to confuse the situation."

Sidney smiled then attacked her neck "is that what I'm doing?" Karen smirked before pushing him away "baby?"

"Yes?" she said staring at him.

"I love you."

"You better" Sidney smiled and leaned in to kiss her "because I love you too."

"How are you here?"

"It's Memorial weekend and both Natalie and I ended up with Monday off, so we decided to come for the game and spend some time with you guys."

"Well Sunday will actually be a day off so I think that works out perfectly."

"Why don't we get through the game on Saturday night first and then we can concentrate on what to do on your day off."

"I'd rather concentrate on what we can do tonight baby."

"Is that all you think about?"

"You naked and making love to you all night...what else is there to ever think about?"

"Just spending time together."

"That too." Karen rolled her eyes and pulled Sidney back over to the bar to talk to the others for a little bit before going to bed.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Whit?!?! I love it! update soon!

Lauren said...

Ahh I love their interactions! And her and Natalie's conversations are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hahah whitters?!
NEVER would've thought that!

but i'll admit it, i miss him dearly.

Val said...

yeah, I'm with Molly, would have never thought of Whit, but makes sense, love it, and love how Karen handles the groupies!