4.03.2009

Chapter 106

They got to Sidney's room and he opened the door, letting Karen walk in first. He followed behind her, the door shutting after him.

"Wow, now this is a room" she said looking around.

"It's just like any other room on the road baby but you do seem to brighten it up a little."

Karen turned around and found Sidney staring at her "I guess you're surprised to see me."

"I don't know if surprised would actually fit. How are you here?" he said with a smile.

"We started out at the Louisana store and came to the one in Fort Worth Friday. Diane ended up going too and we made friends with some people, one of which had tickets to today's game against Anaheim. I saw Whit and he told me where you were."

"Yeah, we got to see him earlier today. He seems in good spirits after the trade."

"I didn't mean what I said about if you found a house I wouldn't stay there with you."

"I know you didn't baby" he said closing the gap between them "you were upset and I shouldn't have brought it up."

"You have to understand that, that house is the last piece of my family that's left."

"I know it is. After I got back from the arena Wednesday morning, I just walked around the house and really looked at everything. The colors on the walls, all the family pictures you have hanging up, I even looked through half of the photo albums you had. I saw all those years in that house and I hated myself for what happened before you left."

"But maybe you were right. We could keep it for when my friends come up for home games or I could rent it to any new players until they find something else. If I don't live there, I can't get rid of it Sidney. You need to understand that."

"I do baby" he said placing a kiss upon her lips. The kiss lingered longer and became more intense as the minutes passed. "Maybe we need to really make up" he said with his sexy smile.

"Didn't you sit out the last two games with a sore groin?"

"Yeah."

"And isn't likely you won't play tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yeah."

"So when they find out that I made a surprise visit, won't they wonder why you have a sore groin?"

"Probably, but we can take it really, really slow." Sidney began kissing her again but this time, clothes were being taken off in the process. They got on the bed and Sidney laid on top of her, covering her body with his. Karen loved the weight of his muscular body on hers but the need and want for him made her legs spread open to make him fit better. Sidney slid into her and Karen wrapped her leg around his thigh, moving it up and down his own leg as he began thrusting slowly inside of her. Karen couldn't hold in the light moans that left her lips and filled the room. Sidney knew exactly what she liked as he made love to her. Where to touch her, kiss her, how slow or fast to pump into her. Karen loved how Sidney knew her body and when her fingernails would dig deeper, he knew she was ready to explode and it made Sidney go deeper inside of her. Karen felt her orgasm rise and the moan escaped soon after. Her body shook and the muscles clamped down to bring Sidney over the edge with her. They laid there, breathing heavily until Sidney mustered the strength to lift his head and match his lips with hers, sealing their love to each other.

"I don't know which is better, when we make love on a regular basis or after a fight."

"I think both times are pretty incredible. Of course there is no one else I'd rather fight and make love to than you."

"I may need that in writing."

"I could always etch it into your heart so you'll never forget."

"Every day I spend with you already does that." Sidney was about to lean in for another kiss when there was a knock on the door "expecting company?"

"Must be that call girl I met in the lobby earlier."

"Well invite her in to join us, but you do realize that I get any pick of anyone from the team to join us at another time."

Sidney kissed her before getting up and putting his shorts on "well played baby." As he walked over to the door, Karen found her underwear and his t-shirt to put on.

"Come on Sid, let's go grab something to eat" Jordan said as he entered the room with Max, Geno, and Flower behind him.

"I think Sid already ate" Max offered seeing Karen wearing nothing but his t-shirt.

"Jealous are we?" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am" Geno said that made Karen roll her eyes and laugh.

"Guys, why don't you give us a few minutes to get dressed and we'll meet you downstairs" Sidney said to his teammates.

"Alright, but any longer than 10 minutes and we're leaving without you" Marc said smiling at Karen.

The guys left and Sidney walked over to Karen "we don't have to go."

"As much as I hate it, I may need to go."

"Why? You just got here and we have all night to spend together."

"Because Diane is at the hotel and I can't desert her in a strange city by herself. I should go back."

"Tell you what, you go out to dinner with me and then after I will take you back to your hotel."

"Are you going to be mad at me for leaving you tonight?"

"No baby, I'm not. If you came by yourself to surprise me then it would be different but I understand why you need to go back. Come on, let's get dressed and head downstairs" Sidney said kissing her before they both let each other go to get dressed. They got finished and headed downstairs, meeting up wth the guys.

An hour later, everyone was heading back to the hotel and told Karen goodbye. Sidney told her to give him a minute and left her in the lobby as he went to the desk. He came back over to her a few minutes later and just held her.

"You're going to make leaving you impossible."

"That's the idea baby" he said whispering into her neck.

"Excuse me, Mr. Crosby, but your car is here" the doorman said to interrupt them.

"Thank you, we'll be right out."

"You got us a car?"

"I figured it was easier than a cab." Sidney took her hand and led her out to the car. He let her get in first and she told the driver where she needed to go. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Don't know. Maybe go see the sights around town."

"I have a better idea. How about I leave two tickets at Will Call for you and Diane and you come spend a couple hours with me in one of the boxes. I can even send the car back for you."

"I'd love it but you won't need to send the car back. The guy we went to the game with today has tickets for tomorrow, he just didn't have any extra so I'm sure he'll let us get a ride with him."

"As long as you get to me, I don't care" he said letting his lips attach themselves to her neck.

"Sid" she whispered closing her eyes "not here."

"Sorry, couldn't help myself" he said looking at the driver "but I don't think he cares" he whispered to her. Karen kissed him then put her head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride. They finally got to the hotel and Sidney walked Karen up to her door. "So, I will see you about noon?"

"Sid, the game starts at 3p."

"Ok, 1p then?"

"I will see what I can do." Karen put the back of her hand to Sidney's cheek "I love you and when we both have time, I would love to go find a house that fits us."

Sidney smiled at her "we'll go when you're ready baby. I don't want to pressure you into leaving your house when you're not ready."

"Thank you." Karen pulled him down for an amazing goodnight kiss that seemed to last forever.

"I better get going" Sidney said breaking the kiss "I'll see you tomorrow baby." He kissed her again before letting her go and walking away but not before he turned around "I love you too baby." Karen watched him leave and then headed into her room. She leaned up against the door with an obvious smile on her face.

"I didn't expect to see you back tonight."

"I didn't feel right ditching you. Call me crazy but I hold my friends dear to my heart."

"That's sweet girl, but you're more than crazy. You could have spent the night with him."

"Well it's not like our time was totally wasted" she said smiling and laying on her bed. "I told him I would be fine looking for a house with him. We agreed to keep my house for either you guys when you come up for home games or to rent it out to any new and incoming players that need a temporary place to stay."

"See, I knew you two would come to a solution."

"Do you think the reason he wants us to buy a house together is because he's getting ready to propose to me?"

"Where did that come from?"

"Just some subtle hints that I've been picking up on."

"Would you say yes if he asks you?"

"At this moment, I'm not sure. I mean I could see myself married to him, I'm just not sure when."

"You'll know when the time is right, no one else can tell you until it feels right for you."

"I am so glad I have you and Nat and Sheril to talk to about him. I'm glad you guys like him too."

"Any guy that can make you smile like that, we will definitely like and accept into our group. Let's go to bed so we can figure out what to do tomorrow."

"I already know what we're doing....going to the hockey game and sitting in one of the boxes with Sidney."

"How did you manage that?"

"Please, dating the captain of the Penguins. Perks are the essential key to any relationship" she said smiling making Diane laugh. Karen grabbed a quick shower before turning in with thoughts of nothing but Sidney.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

I love that they made up, too, and that Karen said they could go look for house that fits them - loved that! Fab, as always, girl!

AA said...

aw great chapter! update soon and keep it up! love your story