4.15.2009

Chapter 110

While Sidney was in Montreal for the last game in the regular season, Karen was at home with the girls settling in to watch the game.

"Where do you guys think the Pens will end up?" Sheril asked the group.

"They'll get home ice" Karen said confidently.

"You're only saying that because you want him home longer" Natalie added.

"Oh, and you don't want to spend a few days with Max?"

"I never said I didn't want that too."

"Ya'll are just like them" Diane said "I'm beginning to think Sheril and I are the only sane ones for marrying regular guys."

"I'm sorry but the word sane and Sheril should NEVER be used in a sentence together."

"Shut your pie hole Kiki" Sheril retorted throwing popcorn at her "I am the most sane one here."

"That is true, Steve is the one that brings the insanity to the family. I just feel sorry for the kids."

"Yeah me too" Sheril said making everyone laugh.

"So Karen, does Sid have anything planned for your anniversary next weekend?"

"I have no idea. I don't even think he remembered since he hasn't said anything about it."

"Well let's hope they get home ice because then you'll have to wait until they come home to celebrate."

"I'm sure they'll celebrate before AND after the actual day."

"Wouldn't you if you had that man in your bed every night?" Diane asked out loud.

"I don't think I need the peanut gallery to answer that" Karen said pointing at Sheril.

"Fine, I will just keep all thoughts of sexy Sid in my head and fantasize all I want."

"Still ain't the real thing honey" Karen said gloating.

"Ok, stop rubbing it in." They all laughed and turned their attention to the tv as the game began.

Meanwhile in Montreal, the game ended and the Pens won 3-1. They were sitting pretty in 5th spot but Sunday's game would determine their fate. After the guys got done at the arena, they boarded the bus and headed to the airport. Once they got settled, Sidney decided to seek some advice for his anniversary surprise with Karen.

"So, do you think it'll work Max?"

"Yeah it will definitely work, especially if we get home ice and the schedule favors it to happen. Do you have everything ready though?"

"I'll take care of all that Monday while she's at work and then the final arrangements the day of. I just want it to go right Max."

"You love her and she obviously loves you, why do you keep second guessing this?"

Sidney looked at his friend "because I don't want to lose her."

"I think it'll go exactly how you want it to Sid" Max said to reassure him. Sidney smiled at Max and thanked him before heading back to his seat. As he sat there, Sidney could literally picture his anniversary surprise for Karen and it going perfectly for both of them.

Later that night, Karen had said goodnight to her friends and decided to wait up for Sidney to get home. She was tired enough to go to bed, but as she sat and watched the fire going she thought about Saturday. Not so much as their anniversary, but to when they met. She wondered where her life would be if Sidney and the others weren't on the ice that day, but she was definitely happy he was. Karen smiled as she remembered the look on his face when she got past him and scored. Soon enough, she heard a car door slam and she waited for him to walk in.

Sidney opened the door and saw a flickering light in the living room. As he turned the corner his smile got bigger when he saw Karen sitting on the couch, looking in his direction. "Why are you still up baby? It's late."

"You know me, I am night owl forced to work in the daytime. Besides, I knew you'd be home tonight."

"I'm glad we came home tonight too" he said sitting down beside her "I kind of like it when you wait up for me."

"I think you like waking me up better though."

"There are some perks to that also."

"Sorry if I spoiled it."

"You could never spoil anything for me."

"Great game tonight."

"Thanks baby but now we just need to see what happens tomorrow."

"You'll get home ice, don't worry."

"I never do baby" he said placing a kiss to her lips "how about we head to bed?"

"I've been waiting all night for you to ask me that" she said running her hand through the back of his hair. Sidney pulled her in for another kiss. He got up and put the fire out as Karen stood by and waited for him. He walked over to her and took her hand, leading her upstairs.

Sunday morning, Sidney woke up to Karen not in bed. He smelled food in the air and realized she was making breakfast. He got up and headed to the bathroom before going downstairs to see her. As Sidney got to the bottom of the steps, he heard music playing. When he got to the kitchen, he stood at the doorway and watched Karen dance around and singing to the radio as she made pancakes.

"I don't know if i'll have an appetite if you keep going baby."

Karen turned around eyeing Sidney from head to toe and noticing he was only in a pair of shorts "not like you don't make my mind wander when you walk around like that."

"Now see, I meant to do this."

"Then I meant for you to walk in on me doing this."

"We may need to put breakfast on hold for a few minutes" he said walking over to her and turning off the electric griddle.

"I am not going to want to eat cold pancakes stud."

Sidney brought her over to the table and set her up on it, whispering in her ear "I'll make you more."

"Well in that case, continue on stud."

Sidney picked up the syrup and spilled some on her thigh "oops, look what I did" he said putting the bottle down.

Karen watched it start to slowly move towards her inner thigh "well you better clean that up."

"Don't worry, I plan to." Sidney leaned over and stuck out his tongue, licking the sticky substance very slowly. Karen had to bite her lip to keep the moan from coming out but the sensations he was stirring inside of her was overwhelming. After he got all the syrup off, Sidney stood up and went for her neck. He scooted her closer to his body and Karen could feel him get harder as the minutes went by.

"Um, maybe now is the time to tell you that I am re-establishing the 'no sex rule' during the playoffs."

"Excuse me" Sidney said muffled into her neck before he looked at her "you're doing what?"

"Just like last year, we stopped having sex so you could concentrate in the playoffs. Well, you don't need any distractions so we shouldn't have sex until after the playoffs."

"If I remember correctly, you stopped it for the final round. The playoffs haven't even begun yet."

"Well then there's nothing to distract your focus on all the practice before round one starts."


"Please tell me you are not serious about this."

Karen looked into his eyes as serious as she could "I'm not." As soon as she said it, a smiled form on her lips "gotcha stud."

"That was not right baby" Sidney said backing away from her.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't resist" she said reaching out for the band of his shorts and pulling him back to her.

"The moment's lost now" he said removing her hand.

Karen wrapped her legs around his waist "doesn't feel like you've lost anything stud" she said feeling his erection starting to grow "I think we need to take care of this." Karen leaned in to kiss him, but Sidney turned his head. She smiled and went right for hs neck as her legs tightened their grip. "You know you want to give in" she whispered.

Sidney turned to face her but instead of saying what he wanted, he kissed her as hard as he could. Karen started to take his shorts off his hips and letting them fall to the floor. Sidney grabbed the bottom of her shirt and broke the kiss long enough to pull the shirt over her head, throwing it on the floor with his shorts. He brought his hand up to cup her breasts as his lips found hers again. Sidney lined himself upagainst her enterance and entered her in one swift motion. Karen let go of him and leaned back on her hands with Sidney following her lead and put his hands beside hers, pressing his body into hers as he pumped into her. Their eyes locked together as the passion roared throughout each other's bodies letting the orgasms rise, bringing them both other the edge together. Sidney smiled before capturing her lips and sitting up with her in his arms. Karen broke the kiss and just looked at him.

"Ok, yes, I caved in to you. But it's all your fault for being so damn irresistable. So you're not taking this away from me are you?"

"Let's see how you play first. One bad game and this doesn't happen until your season is completely over, got it?"

"Man your tough."

"Yeah but you love me anyway."

"Absolutely baby" he said then kissed her again.

"Good, now will you make me some pancakes?"

"Only if you dance around for me while I'm cooking." Karen just laughed and nodded her head. Sidney helped her off the table and they got redressed before making breakfast. Karen turned up the radio and danced around, singing what songs came on. She would lightly grind on him, getting a blush from him. When breakfast was done, they got everything on the plates and sat down to eat.

"I hope you don't mind, but Flower invited us over to watch the Flyers/Caps game today."

"No, I don't mind. I still get you for another three days before we know what's going on." Karen saw the look on Sidney's face change "what's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just any one else would say that I spend enough time with the guys and freak out if I wanted to spend a real off day wth any of them."

"You told me one time that friends were the most important in anyone's life and you've never once kept me away from mine, I can't keep you from yours."

"Thanks baby, but there is another agenda on the way."

"And that would be?"

"There are a couple houses up for sale around Marc's house and maybe we could stop and take a look at them. You still ok with all this?"

"I told you I was Sid but I have to have that feeling when I walk in if it fits us. I don't want to settle on a house just because it's close to one of the guys. Like this house just doesn't hold memories, it feels right when we're together here. I want our new house to have that feeling too."

"I understand all that baby and I would never ask you to move unless you're truly sure it's us."

"Thank you." They finished breakfast and got ready to head over to Marc's house.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

great chapter! I can't wait to see what Sid has planned. Post soon!

Lauren said...

I can't wait for his anniversary surprise! :)

AA said...

awwwwwwwww that was a really cute chapter! i cant wait to see what the surprise is!!! i hope its what i think it is! update soon please!!!

Val said...

That was an awesome chapter - I love the interaction between the Karen and her girlfriends...

I'm with everyone else - can't wait for their anniversary and more soon, please!