4.12.2009

update

Ok guys here's what's going on. I've got you caught up until the playoffs and I need to wait until they start to pick the story back up. If you haven't figured it out by now, I am trying to keep in line with the season so until either Wed or Thurs, I am at an impass. I do have another chapter lying in waiting...but I need to wait to see if the Pens get home ice and what days they play on. If it alters what I've already written, I will need to do some serious rewriting, but hopefully not too much.

I also wanted to get some opinions from my avid readers out there. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to continue the adventures of Karen and Sid. As long as you guys want more, I will continue season after season until they hit a dead end and I have no other reason but to fittingly end the story. Right now I've got ideas going into the offseason and summer time and you know the season will stem more ideas. I am open to any and all requests that you might like to see Sid and Karen get into or Karen and her friends or maybe even Max and Natalie.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up and will get the next chapter up as soon as the playoffs start.

6 comments:

KZ said...

I LOVE this story. IT's oneof my favorites =]I think you should continue with it for as long as you can.

AA said...

i dont konw what i'm goin to do when this story ends!! you might not be able to keep into the same things for very long... i can't wait to see what happens next!!please continue this story your an awesome writer!!!!

Caitlin said...

oh you can't quit! I love this story! Make last as long as you can, it's great, it really is!

Anonymous said...

Please continue with the story! I LOVE reading it. Your an amazing writer and you do an excellent job on this story!

Val said...

I love this story, too, and I don't think you should end it until you have used all of your ideas...that is, unless, you are ready to move on to something else...

I say keep on this story, it is awesome, and one of the best ones out there! Peace out, girl!

Lauren said...

Definitely, definitely, definitely keep writing this story! :)