10.06.2008

Chapter 29

Hey guys...just a note to everyone who found my story. This started as a place for me to write my story about Sidney and didn't really think anyone would find it. I'm glad ya'll did. I just hope I can keep you guys interested for there is a lot to come with these two. Thanks for reading and your feedback.



Chapter 29

Karen had laid back down with Sidney spooning up behind her. They laid there talking and just enjoying each other. Every now and again Sidney would kiss her neck and lightly touch a part of her body. Karen had more than she could take and rolled onto her back as Sidney moved on top of her. They started kissing until Sidney stopped and looked up.

"What?"

"What's that humming noise?"

They both listened and Karen began to laugh "um, Sheril is using the blender."

"Do I dare ask?"

"She's....let's just say, experimenting." Karen heard the blender shut off and she felt Sidney go back to her neck. "You may want to pull the covers up over us."


"Why? I like being naked and out in the open with you."

"Because Sheril should be up here in 5...4...3..." Sidney looked at her and saw she was serious and bent down to get the covers and threw them over their bodies just in time "2...1."

Sheril busted into the room with a drink in hand "you've got to try this girl. I even outdid myself."

"You know we were kind of in the middle of something."

"Yeah whatever, not like you two won't go right back at it when I leave. You have to try this."

Karen took the glass and took a drink, humoring her. When she took the glass away from her lips, her eyes widened and quickly took another drink. "That is good, what's in it?"

"If I told you I would either have to kill you or you would have to bargain a night with Sidney."

Karen looked at Sidney with a cocked eyebrow "don't even think it baby."

"Sorry stud" she said kissing him. "Apparently I don't need to know what's in it that badly." Karen lifted the sheet and briefly looked at Sidney's naked body "besides, I definitely want to keep this all to myself."

"Fine, be that way woman" Sheril turned and walked away but stopped at the door "Nat just called and they are on their way back up." She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"Well that was fun" Sidney said laying down.

Karen looked at him and saw he was blushing. She crawled up top of him, putting his arms over his head and grinding on him "are you mad? Because I can apologize over and over again if I need to."

Sidney tried to hide his smile and pretended to still be mad "well I deserve an apology. I am not a piece of meat for you to dangle in front of your friends."

Karen leaned down and captured his lips in a searing kiss "I'm sorry" she kissed him again grinding a little harder "I should not have done that." Karen kissed him once more and moved one of her hands down inbetween them and began massaging him "I will never, ever make you feel like that again."

Sidney couldn't stand it any longer and rolled them over. He entered her easily and began his own torture. He would go as slow as he could and would pull all the way out and just keep the head at her entrance. Sidney would then plunge back in going as deep as he could. He kept it up for a while until Karen got impatient. She managed to roll them back over onto his back and sat up on her knees. Karen took control and leaned back letting the feeling overcome her. Sidney put his hands on her hips and help grind her on him. He felt Karen tighten around him when she came, her orgasm trembling throughout her body as Sidney soon followed. Karen brought him up to her and held on to him.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Definitely baby. You keep apologizing like that and I will never be mad at you" he said then kissed her.

They broke apart a few minutes later as Karen heard the front door shut. Karen got off of Sidney to his dismay and went to the bathroom. Sidney got up and started to get dressed. When Karen came out, she got dressed and Sidney went to the bathroom. After they were dressed, Sidney grabbed Karen's hand and headed downstairs seeing the girls in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, how was work?" Karen asked them.

"As good as it could be expected. Are you joining us?" Diane asked pouring a drink.

"She will after she walks me out" Sidney said.

"Aw, you're not staying Sid?"

"No, I am going to let my beautiful girlfriend have some fun with her friends. I'll see you guys at the arena and don't let this one get too drunk" he said kissing her head.

"Hey, three of us work in retail, trust me we need a few drinks after a week of work." Natalie said holding her glass up. Sidney just laughed before they headed out.


Karen walked him to the porch and they stopped on the steps. "You sure you need to go?"

"I do, sorry. But I will miss you not only tonight but also when I am in Philly."

"I know and I won't get you tomorrow night after the game either. I'll need to head to Wheeling right after."

"I know but we'll figure something out." Sidney kissed her "have fun with the girls and I will see you tomorrow."

"Ok. Get some rest some so you can not only beat them but then head to Philly and not give them a chance to come back."


"I like that, more time with you before the final round. I love you."

"I love you too. Now go before I can't let you" she kissed him one last time and let go of him watching him walk down the sidewalk and disappear down the street. She walked inside and was greeted by her friends and a drink.

Sunday morning came and Karen was still in bed. With the game not until 7:30p there was no need to rush the day. She knew Sidney would be resting before heading to the arena so seeing him was not an option...or so she thought.

"Morning baby" Sidney said quietly as he walked into the room.

Karen turned over and saw Sidney standing by the bed with a bag. "What are you doing here? You should be resting and concentrating on the game tonight."

"I will be soon but since we weren't going to be able to spend today together, I figured we could have breakfast at least." Sidney said as he sat on the bed and kissed her.

"So what did you bring?" Sidney opened the bag and brought out two containers. "You had Nathalie make us pancakes?"

"She did not make these."


Karen looked at him and smiled "you made me pancakes and packed them to have breakfast with me?"

"I couldn't sleep and kept thinking about you. I knew today I probably wouldn't see you until at the arena and I couldn't let that happen."

"Thank you" Karen leaned in and kissed him before opening the containers to eat.

After they got done, Sidney put everything back in the bag and set it on the floor. He laid down on his back and brought Karen down to him. She curled up against him and smiled when she felt his arm wrap around her.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast baby?"


"Yes, it was delicious but you know you just opened a door to cooking for me more often."

"Hate to break it to you but my cooking skills are quite limited."

"Then I guess when you go home you need to get your mom to teach you how."

"To have this more often, I may have to do that."

"So now that you fed me, are you going to leave me?"

"No, I think this will be my pre-nap game nap. Care to join me for an hour?"

"I have nowhere else to be right now." Karen cuddled more into Sidney's body if it was possible. Sidney turned to face her and they fell asleep.

Karen had woken up and looked at the clock. It was almost 11a and they had been asleep for almost two hours. Karen looked at Sidney and kissed him lightly on the lips "wake up sunshine."


"What time is it?"

"10:52a, we slept for two hours."

"It didn't seem like that long. I could stay like this all day."

"I won't protest to that but I really don't need more than 17,000 people coming to look for me for making you miss a playoff game."

"You'd be alright since you'd have the whole team behind you to protect you."

"Oh yeah that would be so much better. I would be trambled on for sure with all 17,000 trying to get close to you and the guys."

"I wouldn't let that happen to you" Sidney lifts her chin to look into her eyes "ever."

"I know." Sidney leans in and kisses her. His hands began to roam when the kiss got more heated "Sid stop. You have a game to get ready for and I know there's more to it than a pre-game nap. I am not about to throw you off your routine."

Sidney snuggled his head into her neck "why do you torture me like this?"

"Because it's so much fun. Besides, there has to be more to this relationship than just sex."

"You don't think there's more to all this?"

"Its not what I meant. I know there's more to it, but everytime we're together hello, what do we end up doing? Not that I'm complaining because I am having a hard time restraining myself as well here, I just don't want..." Karen couldn't finish as she got out of bed and walked over to the window. Sidney got up and walked over to her putting his arms around her waist waiting for her to continue. "I just don't want you to think that this is all I want from you, from us."

Sidney just stood there and held onto her. "I won't think that because I know it's not true. I am with you because you make everything disappear if even only for a few hours. I am with you because you are not like any other girl/woman I have met. You don't care who I am or what I do, you let me do it and love me for me. There might not be a lot of people who understand that right now but it shouldn't matter to anyone other than us." He turns her around to face him "where is all this coming from? I keeping telling you this yet you still question it, us. What's going on?"

Karen looked up at him as the tears formed in her eyes "I just don't want to wake up one day and realize this is over." Sidney just held her close since he didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, Karen pulled back "you should be concentrating on the game and not all my insecurites. I had love once and it was gone all of the sudden I just don't want history to repeat itself."

"History will only repeat itself if you let it and I'm not going to let it. But you are right about one thing, I do need to go." Sidney brushed the hair out of her face and caressed her cheek as she smiled at him "that's more like it. Know that I love you and I will see you later, ok?"

Karen nodded a yes and kissed him "good luck tonight and I love you too." Sidney kissed her again and left. Karen let out the breath she was holding and went back to looking out the window "I just hope you're right Sid."

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oooh, I can't wait til she shows up in Philly and surprises him! Please post more soon! =]

Val said...

Wow, it is my pleasure to read your story...you are a great writer...I only hope more people will find it and that you will update quickly...keep it up, girl!