10.19.2008

Chapter 35

The next day, Karen and her friends drove back to Pittsburgh. Since it was Friday Karen would just stay at the house while the others headed down to Wheeling. They would all be back up Sunday morning for the game anyway. Karen was kind of relieved, she loved her friends dearly but she needed a break from them. Karen had sent a text to Sidney telling him she was home and got things done around the house until she heard back from him.

It was nearing 4p and Karen hadn't heard back from Sidney. She called him but it went to voicemail and she texted him again but never got an answer. She needed to run to the grocery store for a couple of things and would try to get him when she got back.

After Karen got home from the store, she pulled her key out and unlocked the door. Her hands were full with bags and she walked right past the living room to the kitchen. Karen thought she saw something in the living room, so she put the bags down and walked back to the doorway. Karen couldn't believe what she was seeing. There was a blanket on the floor with pillows and on the coffee table were candles and take out Chinese. She began to laugh when someone came up behind her.

"I don't think any of this is funny."

"I'm not laughing at the whole scenerio, it's the take out boxes that I find amusing." Karen turned around to see Sidney behind her "Everything else I find overwhelmingly breathtaking."

"Well when you texted me and said you were going to the store, I figured I had to surprise you somehow."

"Yeah considering I first texted you around 1p and five hours later I finally get to see you."

"I couldn't have pulled this off if I got back to you earlier now could I?"

"No I guess not. But thank you, it looks great in there. One thing though...why the fire?"

"I thought it set the mood, you know romantic, get the night going."

"I am all for the romantic mood but um, it's the middle of May and still 80-some degrees outside."

"Well I can always kick up the AC and then we will definitely need it. Ready to eat?"

"Yeah, but I need to put a couple of things away first that belong in the freezer."

"Well you go do that and I will get the food on the plates."

Sidney gave her a kiss and let her go. Karen got the few things put away in the fridge and freezer and headed back into the living room. Sidney made a space for her beside him to sit and eat.

"So none of the girls decided to stay the weekend?"

"No, they had to get back. Diane and Natalie had to work tomorrow but they will all be back up Sunday morning for the game."

"Do I detect some relief there baby?"

"You know me too well. Yes, I love my friends, but it's nice to have some alone time."

"Does that mean you're going to kick me out too?"

"No, at least not until I get what I want out of it first."

"Do I dare ask?"

"You already know what I want. I just want it after dinner."

"So that makes me dessert then?"

Karen leaned and whispered "always." She kissed him then they went back to eating.

When they were done, Karen took the plates and empty food containers to the kitchen. When she came back to the living room, Sidney was moving the couch to face the fireplace. Karen just laughed and went to join him when he had the couch set.

"I thought this would be better. Come here." Sidney held out his hand and when Karen grabbed it he pulled her to sit beside him. He put his arms around her and Karen leaned into him. They sat there for awhile with no words needed.

"What if the Flyers come back and win this round?"

"They're not going to. You guys are too strong right now. They had their one game to fight to try and come back but you guys will shut them down tomorrow."

"Can I have that in writing?"

Karen turned around and put Sidney's face in her hands, looking directly into his eyes "I will give you my 100% guarantee that there is no stopping you guys from making it to the final round. All the fans have faith in the team. I have all the faith in the world in the team and you. You will play for your shot at the cup." Karen leaned up and kissed him to put an end to her point.

"Thanks for that." Sidney said as he held her tighter.

"Anytime baby, anytime."

They sat together for a little bit in silence. Karen enjoyed it when they would get the chance to do this. It wasn't long before Karen felt her hair being pushed aside and Sidney's mouth was on her neck. She felt his hot breath and wet lips attack her skin. Karen turned her head to him wanting to feel his lips on hers. Sidney held her waist and put her down on the couch with him lying down on top of her. Karen bent her leg closest to the back of the couch and wrapped it around his leg. Sidney left her lips and went back to her neck knowing she loved it when he lingered there. Soon enough, they were interrupted by a phone ringing.

"You seriously got to be kidding me?"

"Um, that ain't my ringtone."

"I know, it's mine" Sidney said going back to her neck "they can leave a voicemail."

"Wow, Sidney Crosby is not going to answer his all important cell phone? I can't be that lucky can I? You may want to get that, it might be Nike with a counter offer."

Sidney lifted his head to look at Karen who couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing too "I can't believe you just said that."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Well with a comment like that, there goes your Christmas presents."

"To be fair, you do know I do all my Christmas shopping at one and only one store?"

"So basically, I give you nothing but Reebok and I get nothing but Cabela's in return?"

"Pretty much, unless you get specific about what you want."

"Should I get specific of what I want now?"

"Yeah because the signals you're sending are a little fuzzy."

"Well let me see if I can clear them up for you."

"Yes, please do."

Sidney kissed her before going right back to her neck. Karen giggled when his somewhat of a playoff beard tickled her neck. Soon her giggles turned into light moans that filled the room. Karen found the bottom of Sidney's shirt and brought it up. He stopped nipping at her long enough to help take it the rest of the way off. Before long, Sidney had not only Karen's shirt but her bra off as well. She arched her back into Sidney's touch when his mouth made it's way down to her breasts. He paid the same amount of attention to both of them. Karen let her moans escape approving what Sidney was doing to her. He moved back up to her lips as their kisses became a slow, long drawn out conversation of feelings. Sidney pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Do we stay here or head upstairs?"

Karen looked at him and then the fire, going back to Sidney "I'm kind of liking where we are."

"So do I."

Sidney started kissing her again as his hands moved down to remove Karen's shorts and underwear. When he got up after taking her clothes off the rest of the way, Sidney took off the rest of his clothes and climbed back on Karen. He got comfortable on top of her and Karen got situated under him again by bending her knee and wrapping her leg around his thigh. She wanted him as close to her as he could possibly get. Sidney took his finger and traced every part of her face, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. When he was done he just looked into Karen's eyes and smiled before diving back in for a kiss.

Karen moved her hand down inbetween them and found his ever growing member. She began to stroke Sidney to get him nice and hard for her.

"Since you are getting me ready, maybe I should help you get ready and wet for me."

"Baby I am always wet and ready for you. But if you need to see for yourself, be my guest."

Sidney moves his hand to her mound and instantly slides two fingers inside her. He heard a gasp escape from her lips and smiled when he felt her as wet as she said she was.

"I guess you were telling the truth" as he was still moving his fingers inside of her "you are always wet and ready for me."

Karen couldn’t speak because of the sensations Sidney was emitting on her. Her breathing just got faster and heavier. Karen started to move her hips into Sidney’s fingers and he loved how she was getting herself off. Before long, Karen grabbed the arm of the couch and released her orgasm that was building inside of her.

"Sorry, I didn’t plan for that to happen."

"Don’t apologize. I meant for that to happen." Sidney noticed how hard he was "mind taking care of me now?"

"Might as well since that was the original plan."

Sidney lifts his hips up for Karen to grab ahold of his penis and directs it to her opening.

"God baby. I want to feel you wrapped around me."

"There's only one way to make that happen."

"Then let’s make it happen."

Karen leans up and captures Sidney’s lips in a heated kiss. The kiss becomes more passionate as Sidney starts to move. He started out slow to get a rhythm going then picked up the pace by going faster. Each thrust went deeper into her, hitting the crucial spot over and over again. Karen began to feel her orgasm rise within her and knew she wouldn’t last much longer. She felt Sidney get thicker as her walls pulsated around him and within minutes, Karen let her head push into the couch cushion as her orgasm ripped through her body. Feeling Sidney still thrusting inside her, Karen heard him moan out her name as he shot the hot liquid deep into her core. When he finally stopped moving, he stayed inside of her until he was done squirting his load. Karen lifted her head and looked into Sidney’s eyes, bringing his head down for a kiss to end their escapade.

"That was incredibly intense. Why do I think we are getting better at this?" Karen said with a smile.

"Well they always said practice makes perfect."

"I don't think we could get anymore perfect."

Sidney kissed her then laid his head on her chest as Karen put her hand in his hair and played with his curls until she knew he had fallen asleep.

5 comments:

crosbystaal8711 said...

wow i absolutely love your story! its amazing =) good job gurl!

Lauren said...

woah, definitely had to take a few deep breaths after reading that one - great job!

Sam said...

Whoa, that was a very steamy chapter. I absolutely adore Sidney for being so romantic! Please post more soon! =]

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I have to agree with the three previous comments. As alaways it was amazing, and I love Sidney.

I can`t wait for more.

Val said...

All I can say is wow, wow, wow...