10.11.2008

Chapter 31

Karen and everyone were sitting in their seats as players from both teams came out for warm ups. They were sitting center ice behind the penalty box and Karen had a great view of the Penguins' bench. To look at the section they were in, they were the only four people in a 10 row radias that was wearing Penguins' gear and Karen hoped Sidney would be able to pick her out. She continued to watch Sidney skate around and every now and then he would scan the crowd to find her with no luck.

"So, what made you take me up on my offer this year for tickets Karen?" Todd asked.

"I just figured it was their year and I didn't want to miss this round. You know I love the state rivalry that goes on between the Pens and Flyers. Besides, it sparks our emails to each other at work." Karen replied.

As they were talking, Sheril interrupted them and pointed to the ice. Karen saw Jordan and Evgeni talking and look directly at her. She smiled and waved at them and she knew Sidney would know soon enough.

"Do you know them?" Amy, Todd's wife asked Karen.

"Yeah, we all do. We've hung out with a few of them after games and practices."

"But you're not telling the best part Karen." Sheril said with her eyebrow cocked.

"What's the best part Karen?" Todd asked curiously.

Before Karen opened her mouth Diane told her to look down towards the ice. When Karen turned her head she saw Sidney standing there with Jordan and he was pointing directly at her.

"OH MY GOD! Are you dating..."


"Amy I really, really need you to not finish that sentence here" Karen said interrupting her in a whisper. "Yes, I am dating Sidney Crosby but you can not let it get out these next few days."

"I won't say anything, I promise." Amy said then gave Karen a reassuring smile.

Karen took out her cell phone and sent Sidney a text. She held it up when he stopped and looked at her telling him to check his phone when he got back in the locker room. He smiled at her and gave her a slight nod before getting off the ice. Sidney sat in his stall and looked at his phone, opening the message Karen sent.

"I knew you'd find me with a little help from your friends. Good luck tonight stud. I Love you!"

Sidney smiled reading her words and texted her back. He closed his eyes, had a last thought of Karen and took a deep breath getting his head ready for the game.

Karen felt her phone go off and opened it to reveal a text from Sidney. "We will definitely talk after the game but I'm glad you came. I love you too." Karen flipped her phone shut and put it back in her pocket as the game was getting ready to start.

The game went on and ended with the Pens winning 4-1. Sidney had a couple of assists and Karen saw how happy he was. They were one win away from advancing to the Stanley Cup finals. As they all began to leave, Karen felt her phone go off and grabbed it seeing a new message from Sidney. "Wait for me at the players entrance. I will have someone come get you. Bring your friends too." She closed her phone and pulled her friends aside.

"Do you guys want to go down to meet up with Sidney?"

"Yeah, where do we need to go?"

"He said to meet at the player's entrance. Would you like to meet him Todd?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. You're the reason I'm here so why not."

"Hell yeah. To say that I got to meet the next 'great one' everyone will be jealous. I'll show you where the players go in."

They all headed down and were told they needed to be behind the fence. Karen told the security guard what was going on and he said someone had come out and told them that she and her friends were coming. He radioed inside and soon someone came out to get them, taking them inside to near the locker room. Karen was told that Sidney was still giving post game interviews and that he would be done in a little bit. Karen had found the others and had introduced them to Todd and Amy. They took a good ribbing being Flyer fans, but Todd was in all his glory. Soon, Karen saw Sidney enter the room and go sit in his stall putting his head in his hands. Karen walked over and sat beside him, not saying a word until he looked up at her.

"Whatcha doin?" Karen said smiling at him.

Sidney put his arms around her and pulled her into a hug "why didn't you tell me you were coming in for the game?"

"I wanted to surprise you" she said pulling away from him. "Do you know how hard it was to talk to you last night like I was still at home and going to work?"

"I think you enjoyed torturing me like that, but I am glad you're here."

"Up to meeting someone before you get your shower? He has to leave because he has to work tomorrow morning."

"He?" Sidney questioned with a little uneasyness.

"My friend Todd and HIS wife Amy."

"Well in that case, sure."

Karen called them over and introduced them. "Todd, Amy I would like for you to meet Sidney Crosby. Sid, this is my friend Todd and his wife Amy. He works at the Cabela's store in Hamburg and the one who offered up his tickets to me."

"It's nice to meet you Todd, Amy" Sidney said shaking their hands.

"The pleasure's all mine Sidney" Todd said excitedly. "Just because I am a Flyers fan doesn't mean I am not a fan of yours."

"You are amazing to watch" Amy chimed in.

"Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the support no matter what team you cheer for."

"I really hate to break up this moment, but Todd we need to head home" Amy told them.

"Sure you guys can't stay and hang out at the hotel?"

"As much I would love to man, I have to be at work for 4a."

"You know, there is a reason why the company gives us personal days" Karen stated.

"True but I only have one left so I need to save it."

"Fine, I guess we better go" Karen said standing up.

Sidney stood and grabbed her hand and pulled her aside "do you have to go with them?"

"Kind of need to, we all came together. We can meet up tomorrow."

"Stay with me tonight" Sidney said looking deep into her eyes.

That was all Karen needed to hear. Todd came over to get her and she told him that she was staying with Sidney and she would meet back up with them tomorrow. Sidney asked Todd if he could drop Karen off at the hotel for him and he would meet up with her there. He told Karen to wait in the bar and he would come get her when they got there. They left Sidney so he could get a shower and get to the bus to take him and the team to the hotel.


Awhile later, Karen was at the bar in the hotel with a drink watching the game's highlights as she waited for Sidney. She heard a commotion in the lobby and knew the team was coming in. Karen had a perfect view of the lobby from where she sat in the bar. She saw the guys walking past and when Sidney walked past he held up his hand to tell her to give him a couple minutes and he'd be back. As she sat there, her phone went off and Karen read the message.


"Go to the elevator and get off on the 11th floor."

Karen got up, walked to the elevators and pushed the button for the 11th floor. After the short ride up, the doors opened and Karen saw Sidney leaning up against the wall staring at her with a huge smile. She got off the elevator and right into Sidney's arms. They stood there holding on to one another for a few minutes before they pulled apart and headed to Sidney's room.

"Is anyone going to care that I'm in here with you?"

"Well noone seems to care when we have all the puck bunnies that float around from room to room."

"We?" Karen looked at him. "And is your room one of the stops?"

"Ok, I was only joking but apparently that's not how you took it." Sidney saw the look on her face "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it" he walked over to her and pulled her close to him "Nobody will care that you're here because they know your my girlfriend that I love very much." Sidney saw a small smile appear on her face and he leaned in and kissed her.

"Mm, do you realize that it had been almost an hour and a half before you kissed me?"

"Well it's not like I was able to do this at the arena."

"You could have, it just would have been all over the news, in the papers, on ESPN...."

"I got it, our relationship would have been everywhere" Sidney said laughing. "I don't know about you, but I like that only a few people know about us."

"Me too. So now that I have surprised you and I am here with you, what do you plan to do with me?"

"The possiblilities are endless baby."

"Well why don't we just concentrate on one for right now." Karen said as she undid his tie and dropped it to the floor. She untucked his shirt, putting her hands under it and ran them over his chest. She pulled them out and unbuttoned his shirt, removing it off his shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

"You're having fun with this aren't you?"

"Shouldn't I be?" Karen said as she started unzipping his pants. She was about to pull them down when Sidney stopped her.

"You should, but I think it's my turn."

Sidney grabbed the bottom of her jersey and pulled it over her head throwing it on the floor. He did the same to the t-shirt she had on underneath. Sidney untied her shorts and pulled them off her hips letting them fall the rest of the way. Karen did the same to Sidney's pants to where they were both standing there in just their underwear. Sidney lifted Karen up and put her on the bed, crawling on top of her. His lips crashed down on hers in a heated kiss and they stayed that way for awhile. The fact was, Sidney had no plans to rush this and it turned him on more just kissing her. Their hands were roaming around and finally made way to remove the last articles of clothing between them. As they continued to kiss, Karen felt Sidney grow harder against her that she couldn't stand it any longer. She whispered 'now' in his ear and Sidney smiled against her lips. He parted her legs wider and slowly entered her. He stayed still for a few minutes and didn't move. Karen knew he loved to torture her like this and she grew impatient. She began to make tiny movements under him because she couldn't take it anymore. Sidney knew what she was doing and put his hands on her hips, holding her down to stop her. "All in good time baby" Sidney whispered to her and began to move his hips. He pumped into her with limited movements, sending new sensations throughout her body. Karen closed her eyes and arched her head back into the pillow. Sidney attacked her neck, nipping at her when he felt her fingernails scratch his back. His movements got bigger and faster wanting to bring her over the edge. Karen could feel her muscles start to tighten and a shiver tingling down her spine. She couldn't hold it any longer and her body tensed up letting her orgasm rip through her body. Sidney felt her muscles clamp down on him and continued thrusting hard until he exploded inside of her. He stayed on top of her, kissing her neck until they had settled down.

"Damn, I think we just proved we can be quiet?"

"It might also have something to do with the whole team being on this floor and not knowing who would hear us?" Karen told him laughing.

"That could be it too but I think some of the guys would expect it."

"You want to explain that a little better."

"I'll just say that a few guys might know how you are."

"Well alright then. I guess now will be the time to tell you I will not be coming around the guys anymore."

"Oh stop, I could tell you about what Marc or Jordan says about their girlfriends if it'll make you feel better."

"Or I could just talk to them and ask them about the guys to have something over them."

"You are a devious one aren't you?"

"And you love it."

"Yes I do." Sidney kissed her before rolling off and pulling her to him. Karen cuddled up to him and just held on to him as they fell asleep.

3 comments:

Sam said...

I loved it! And I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Please post more soon! =]

Lauren said...

I love that she came to surprise him! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Finally all caught up!!!
I`m so glad that I started reading this story a couple of days ago. I have to with Lauren, I love that she suprised him by going to Philly. I can`t wait to see what happens nect.